RPMVania

Flame · 263352

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Protoman? :3
    • View Profile
Reply #1250 on: June 21, 2010, 03:41:45 AM
*The cat jumps up on his shoulder, somehow not falling through him., and he wants for him ,and he points with his paw forward, knowing the path*

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #1251 on: June 21, 2010, 04:02:36 AM
The Boy began following the cat's directions,"I'm Dan by the way."

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #1252 on: June 21, 2010, 04:04:19 AM
"Nya." It points it till theyre up a few floors, to a door*

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1253 on: June 21, 2010, 04:10:56 AM
Dan cautiously opens the door," How do you know your way around this place anyhow?"

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #1254 on: June 21, 2010, 04:13:17 AM
"Nya. Looked through the walls. Nyah. " it seems to be outside, but because the door is facing up, all we see is sky till we get out *  [No idea for where we are outside]

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1255 on: June 21, 2010, 04:22:46 AM
[If I could play Blackhook's advocate...]
"Halt! Who goes there?" A voice boomed throughout.
"The Alucard spear? A Lecarde?! what luck!" a man in a black tuxedo and swept back hair came through a door, his hands in his pockets.
"Although cats don't make good meals."

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1256 on: June 21, 2010, 04:26:42 AM
'Makes sense" Dan looks around outside,"Seems like we're finally outside of the Labyrinth but where are we?" Dan asks the cat named Soul Animal.

[If I could play Blackhook's advocate...]
"Halt! Who goes there?" A voice boomed throughout.
"The Alucard spear? A Lecarde?! what luck!" a man in a black tuxedo and swept back hair came through a door, his hands in his pockets.
"Although cats don't make good meals."

Dan, startled by the sudden appearance of the man, raised the spear in self defense, "Hey! Whoa are you?"

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1257 on: June 21, 2010, 04:31:33 AM
"You are inside the bowels of the vampire dwellings, I am Hearts remember that name, for it is the name of the one who will kill you!"
With a flick of his fingers he changed into the form of Alucard, only he seemed more of a "large ham". "Or maybe you might also know me as a brain washer, I can control people's bodies, like Alucard's to make sure he doesn't go and rebel again. Bothersome indeed." He stepped face to legs with Dan.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1258 on: June 21, 2010, 04:35:52 AM
Dan retaliated by dashing backwards, "Soul animal, stay back! This guy is dangerous."

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1259 on: June 21, 2010, 04:39:45 AM
[wait, what's going on? I'm confused...]

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1260 on: June 21, 2010, 04:42:44 AM
[Since Blackhook is the only guy who can sic monsters on us, I made a demon]
"Mister Lecarde, I cannot wait to crawl into your insides, Master has talked a bit about you."
He attacked Dan with his fists, now wearing metal  gloves and greaves on his feet.
[I pulled that Novacard/Alucard thing pretty smoothly, if I do say so myself.]

Offline Dantonumanoa Ongdolota Amycronicon

• Unwholesome, unsavory and unintelligible
  • Neo Arcadian
  • o fuk my k/d ratio
    • View Profile
Reply #1261 on: June 21, 2010, 04:46:54 AM
He'll be fine. Let's go.

I put on my [twin slasher] face.

I also go by Spectro D., Idylleaus, Malabar, and Dumb-bit Twofuck.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1262 on: June 21, 2010, 07:00:29 AM
The man walked closer towards the two.
"Strange man? I don't see him" She squinted to see the person, catching a faint glimpse.

"Igor, if you could bring the doctor something for me." He tossed the small man one of his bloody daggers, with his name imprinted on it. Thinking his point might get across.
Igor blocked the dagger with "his" sword.
"Igor has no reason to be listening to a filthy traitor! Igor is just bringing back one of the doctor´s old experiments. Hopefully he can make something useful with them now, since they were clearly failures!"
Remus picked up the man by the collar.
"You bastad! What do you mean with old experiment?!"

--------------------------------------

Sedina turned to the maid as the doctor introduced himself in a dramatic fashion.

"...May I ask who you are, little maid? And why exactly did you come this ghastly and filthy lab, out of all the other rooms in this castle?"

"Filthy? It didn´t seem to stop you from entering here?"
Asked the doctor, his pride hurt a little

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #1263 on: June 21, 2010, 07:07:42 AM
The sound of a roaring engine was getting closer to the two men and animal. The pressence of mischef could be felt in the very air they breath, as it became louder and louder.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1264 on: June 21, 2010, 07:21:45 AM
Bluebeard shrugged. "Very well then. Let's move along." He said, turning and starting to walk away.

[Jestah, what's with the fairy? Is she going to do anything?]

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #1265 on: June 21, 2010, 07:41:40 AM
[I'll have to come up with something to fit her in to this story, or ratherm to be of any use to you. For now she just rests inside of you for the time being. At leat until I come up with something...or just retcon her outta da story.]

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1266 on: June 21, 2010, 07:52:35 AM
[Meh, let's find a use for her later. Although her popping and out and letting Bluebeard know she's there wouldn't hurt.]

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #1267 on: June 21, 2010, 05:07:10 PM
[Since Blackhook is the only guy who can sic monsters on us, I made a demon]
"Mister Lecarde, I cannot wait to crawl into your insides, Master has talked a bit about you."
He attacked Dan with his fists, now wearing metal  gloves and greaves on his feet.
[I pulled that Novacard/Alucard thing pretty smoothly, if I do say so myself.]
*The Cat jumps off Dans shoulder, looking at the person, glaring a bit, as it says something quick at fast, Transforming back int his normal self, with the 18th century outfit, and the white bunned hair, and he looks a bit like a girl, except his voice is a bit low for one, actually sounding like Dell Honne from vocaloid*
Rap Don! *He becomes his human form*
Master, Whoever 'Master' is..

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1268 on: June 21, 2010, 06:40:59 PM
Hearts stood a bit confused by what just happened.
"I do not need this! I report to Death himself, you know!"

Posted on: June 21, 2010, 11:35:36 AM
Igor blocked the dagger with "his" sword.
"Igor has no reason to be listening to a filthy traitor! Igor is just bringing back one of the doctor´s old experiments. Hopefully he can make something useful with them now, since they were clearly failures!"
Remus picked up the man by the collar.
"You bastard! What do you mean with old experiment?!"
"So, the doctor implanted the curse on the children himself." Alucard said, "He was the one responsible for your transformation, knowing the people would deceive you. Then he would offer you comfort in the castle, how diabolical."

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1269 on: June 21, 2010, 06:48:14 PM
Igor couldn´t hold his laughing back.
"Gwa-ha-ha-ha, you are indeed very smart, how come you betrayed the master? Yes it is true. That way it was much easier for him to control you all! But now it seems that you have outlived your usefulness. C´mon, let yourself been killed by Alucard or better kill eachother. Either way Igor will bring the doctor some new material!"
Igor freed himself from the werewolf´s grip and stabbed him trough the shoulder. Remus kneeled down in pain.
"..Is that so? I should have known. Our lives, our families, it was all destroyed because he felt bored."

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1270 on: June 21, 2010, 06:55:25 PM
Alucard threw Igor Hellfire as he went over to Remus
"Remus, hold still." He started getting to work on Remus as Mirby fixed up his wounds when suddenly, the man swooped down and took Lisa away.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1271 on: June 21, 2010, 08:50:34 PM
Igor ingulfed by the flames started rolling on the ground in an attempt to extenguish the flames. After a while he finnaly succeded, got up and prepared for battle.
" How dare you. Igor will cut you into little..."
Before the small man could say anything else, Remus already tore trough Igor´s chest with his claws.
"Blaaaargh..W-w-w-what is this? *cough* Are you seeking *cough* for revenge?"
"Something like that..."
Remus pointed his gun at Igor´s head and fired. from the gun emerged an entire wolf pack that engulfed the small man´s body, leaving no trace behind, ecept for the sword he was carrying, which fell to the ground.. Remus turned to Alucard
" Hurry up and help your companion"

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1272 on: June 21, 2010, 09:42:23 PM
"Yes, thank you." He said as he bandaged his bleeding head. "What will you do?" He asked.

"Hey let me down!"
"I cannot, master Dracula needs you"

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1273 on: June 21, 2010, 09:48:57 PM
"[parasitic bomb]!" Mirby was shocked that she'd lost Lisa, and as such, a few motherly instincts kicked in. Namely, preservation of child. "GIVE HER BACK!" She chased the man and leapt into the air and tackled the man, being very careful not to harm the girl. She managed to free Lisa of the man's grasp and threw her over to Alucard, who broke her fall. "Now, fight me if you want her." A dangerous glint shone in Mirby's eyes as she unsheathed her blade.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1274 on: June 21, 2010, 09:57:43 PM
"Your fast, girl." The man took out the Alucard Spear. "Dan's weapon, the Alucard Spear, the poor boy was too weak." he lied. Another weapon appeared before him, a cutlass, like Bluebeard's. "Poor ghost too." The man said.
"He killed them both?" Lisa said in shock.
"Prepare yourself, woman!" He threw the spear at her.