Flame · 264575

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #1200 on: June 20, 2010, 06:49:31 AM
(Nah its cool. ))
* The little animal decides to think about others for a second, seeing noone in the distance, and decides that its going to be tough for the kid to get out, alive. He jumps though the wall again, scanning the floors till he finds him ,and falls from the ceiling right infront of the boy. He scratches his ear.*

"Gah!" The boy recoils as the animal dropped from the ceiling. "Who are you?" He asked with his spear ready incase it was hostile.

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1201 on: June 20, 2010, 09:39:03 AM
[Blackhook, did Dr.Franky make Sedina (or something like that, can't remember) immune to Mirby's amulet?]
(Nope, before the amulet dissappeared Franky explained that it´s imposible to make her immune to it, because if it was possible then he would make Dracula imune to holy powers a long time ago...)
Doctor Frankenstein was looking trough his old equipment, till he finnaly found what he has been looking for - a small black orb.
"My dear Sedina, this might help you out a little. This orb contains the essence of 666 demons. Darkness is weak to light...but light is also weak against darkness. With this your dark attribute will be high enough to defeat the girl."

-----------------------------------------------

"I left them in the fires of their home."He lied, lifting his shield a bit higher. "If you want to fight, leave my comrades out of it, they have done nothing wrong."
"Is that so? Well you are indeed a monster, but so am I."
Some time later Alucard and his companions were sent flying trough the Garden´s gate. Remus in his werewolf form entered the garden, the fake blue moon followed him. He pulled out his gun and pointed it at Alucard.
"You will now pay your respect with your corpse and the corpses of your friends!"

(FYI: I want to make Remus join the heroes, so no killing him off. Kay?)

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #1202 on: June 20, 2010, 11:27:52 AM
The persephone gazed at the orb with a faint smile on her face.

"Yes, if I use this my power might become greater than hers..."

Sedina then turned her sight back to the doctor.

"However, this woman is tricky and seems gain a new ability or power whenever she is in a dire situation. Do you have nothing that could at least weaken her powers enough to let me have a chance of killing her off once and for all?"

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1203 on: June 20, 2010, 11:31:12 AM
[fyi, I don't think Mirby will be gaining any more powers... except one, but that's for the finale]

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #1204 on: June 20, 2010, 11:45:30 AM
[Yeah I figured. But Sedina doesn't know that and is being cautious about it.]

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1205 on: June 20, 2010, 11:52:58 AM
[Okay, just making sure. The finale should be fairly epic. ^_^]

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1206 on: June 20, 2010, 12:00:07 PM
The scientist looked back at the possessed maid.
"Well, she is still a normal human who has a strong bond with he father who lies within her pendant. That´s what I found out trough my research of the data gained from the labyrinth. Maybe you should try to break those bonds?"

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1207 on: June 20, 2010, 12:01:54 PM
[Just a reminder, the pendant can no longer be removed from her neck unless she removes it herself...]

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #1208 on: June 20, 2010, 12:07:08 PM
Alice watched Igor take his leave and wondered if this was really such a good idea. Her strong desire to get her job done quickly overtook those thoughts, though, and so she strolled down the hallway and rapped her knuckles against the door.

"Hey! Open up!"

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1209 on: June 20, 2010, 12:11:24 PM
Frankenstein heard the sound of knocking.
"Another guest...I hope it´s important. Hey Number 0235, would you kindly open the door?"
The butler who looked like being sewed together from various body parts walked to the door and opened it. The butler looked around and noticed the girl. He then then asked in a really creepy deep voice:
"Welcome! What is your bussiness with the Doctor?"

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1210 on: June 20, 2010, 05:57:52 PM
"Is that so? Well you are indeed a monster, but so am I."
Some time later Alucard and his companions were sent flying trough the Garden´s gate. Remus in his werewolf form entered the garden, the fake blue moon followed him. He pulled out his gun and pointed it at Alucard.
"You will now pay your respect with your corpse and the corpses of your friends!"

(FYI: I want to make Remus join the heroes, so no killing him off. Kay?)
(Will do.)
"Do not harm my friends, they are not the ones who killed your friends, they are as innocent of their crimes as Katrina was." He took out a knife and pointed at Remus. "Know that I am doing this to stop people from having your fate."

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1211 on: June 20, 2010, 09:29:25 PM
" How nice, but you should worry more about your own fate!"
Remus fired his revolver three time and three wolf-shaped blasts came out of it. The wolfes were  acting almost like real wolves and they attack Alucard, Mirby and Lisa.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1212 on: June 20, 2010, 09:36:35 PM
Mirby laughed, and slashed the three wolves in half. "If you're gonna attack us, at least try something effective."

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1213 on: June 20, 2010, 09:39:31 PM
(If I may, could I put in an enemy of my own? Also, are you going to control Lisa as well in this battle?]
Alucard countered with a blade of steel going right past him, some of his hair falling down.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1214 on: June 20, 2010, 09:43:30 PM
(Whatever you feel like. I´m not sure about Lisa..you have any ideas?)
"Nice try..oh and miss. I would run if I were you"
Said the werewolf and suddenly the three wolf projectiles exploded. Remus then pointed his gun at Alucard
"Gun vs sword. I think the outcome is pretty obvious!"
He then fired at point blank rage

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1215 on: June 20, 2010, 09:45:27 PM
"I have some business with the doctor," replied Alice, her expression and voice blank and nonchalant.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1216 on: June 20, 2010, 09:46:42 PM
[I was thinking apprentice of some sort.)
Alucard went flying to a wall, he was bleeding from his forehead as he looked up at Remus.
"It is not what the weapon is, it is the skill of the user!" He tried to stumble up, lifting his blade with both hands.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1217 on: June 20, 2010, 09:56:36 PM
The butler focused on the maid.
" Bussiness? Who are you if I may ask?"
"Who is it?"
Asked Frankenstein from far away.
"Sir, it´s a young woman dressed in a maid´s suit, she says she´s got some bussiness with you my lord."
"Bussiness? Let her in then."
"Very well then. Miss follow me inside"
The butler opened the door allowing Alice to enter.
---------------------------------------------------
"Skill you say? well, let me show you something."
Remus filled his gun with 5 bullets, leaving one empty space. He then spun the cylinder and stopped it. Then he pointed the gun against his head and pulled the trigger. Nothing happened. He then pointed to the roof and pulled the trigger again, shooting a bullet to the sky.
"The call me Lucky gunman Remus, leader of the beast clan"
He then pointed the gun again at Alucard.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1218 on: June 20, 2010, 10:03:17 PM
Alucard stabbed his blade towards the ground, setting his shield down. "One shot." He said, throwing hellfire at him and transforming into a bat and unleashing a flurry of flame on the ground, creating a wall of flames he transformed into a wolf and charged his enemy, his fur on fire.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1219 on: June 20, 2010, 10:11:35 PM
Remus fired some wolf shots at Alucard, but the transformed Vampire dodged them all and then he rammed the werewolf, burning the suit he was still wearring. Remus backed up a little from the pain, he then slashed at Alucard with his claws.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1220 on: June 20, 2010, 10:14:49 PM
Alucard leaped back from the bloody claws, using the wall as a foothold he threw himself at Remus, spiraling then transforming back slamming his fist into Remus' face. "One...shot.." He repeated, panting heavily, his forehead wound drenching his clothes in blood.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1221 on: June 20, 2010, 10:19:41 PM
"Urgh...what are babbling about?"
The wolfes Alucard dodged earier returned and jumped at him. Remus used the distraction to get some distance between him and the vampire, holding his face.

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1222 on: June 20, 2010, 10:23:14 PM
Alice stepped inside the laboratory casually and looked around at her leisure. She made very sure she kept her composure cool and level, ensuring her bitter desire to kill the doctor didn't make itself known. In truth, she knew nothing about Dr. Frankenstein - for all she knew, he could be the nicest man in the world, and that would make her murderous thoughts even more embittered than they really ought to be. As far as she knew - or, frankly, cared - he was another monster who had to die.

Or provide her with some useful information, at the least.

"You have such a nice workplace," lied Alice, wearing a pleasant smile while she gently fingered at the knives in her pocket.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1223 on: June 20, 2010, 10:25:40 PM
Alucard gave a grunt of pain.
"Give up Remus, you've lost everything now. You have two choices; Give up and die, or you can fight for the better of others..."

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1224 on: June 20, 2010, 10:35:11 PM
"Don´t get cocky vampire and stop acting like that! I want you to..."
Remus became quiet to focus on a suspicious sound. It seemed like there was someone digging up something in the garden. The werewolf looked around to find the source of the sound and then he found it - it was igor digging up something with his sword. Alucard looked there aswell and recognized the place.

---------------------------

"Thank you very much miss."
The doctor was sitting on his chair, but when Alice came close enough, he stood up and streched out his hand. He gave the girl a cheerful friendly smile, which at the same time seemed to emmit some sort of danger.
"Welcome! I am doctor Victor Frankenstein, owner of this lab, and who may you be, if I am allowed to ask?".