Casshern Sins

Flame · 78969

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #250 on: February 16, 2009, 06:52:33 AM
Not really. its just a sign that the "savior" was killed. though I dont think she really died... but, whatever. this series is just FULL of surprises, so who knows.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Rodrigo Shin

• Not a Zero series
  • Resistance Member
    • View Profile
    • Ácido Cinza
Reply #251 on: February 16, 2009, 09:00:38 PM
Helene I just saw as a symbolism for Lyuze's feelings. When she pretty much decides she wants to live, she disappears.

And jesus [tornado fang], do people only kiss in this series only if Leda shoves her robotongue down their throats? Nice fluffy-fodder between 'shern and Lyuze either way.

The reason for retcon is to cancel out contradictions
a retcon is a last resort to erase a contradiction
Guys, please let me know when did Gwen Stacy getting retroactively impregnated with Goblin Twins solve any contradiction whatsoever and didn't create a whole set of new ones. TTFN

--

Whenever it comes to "consensus" and things alike, always remember Tony Bullet-Tooth's sage advice:
"You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity."

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #252 on: February 16, 2009, 11:23:59 PM

And jesus [tornado fang], do people only kiss in this series only if Leda shoves her robotongue down their throats?
you know I now have to picture this to the fullest extent I can right?

wow...

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #253 on: February 21, 2009, 11:35:05 PM
20's out.
wow, Luna's such a [sonic slicer]...
yknow, now i'm certain thats not Luna. Luna was most definitely killed by Casshern... this one is some sort of impersonation. or evil clone or some similar thing. heck, even Braiking boss is more of a good guy than her. he speaks of marking graves, and remembering those who have died, whereas she discards everything and everyone as "junk" because she "doesnt like the smell of ruin"... Im sure tht Ringo is gonna have a very important part in that part of the plot... Imagine she turns out to be some reincarnation of Luna?

and poor Dune... he died! D: yeah. after seeing the way that Luna treated him, she's most certainly a fake. SHE gave Dune that very flower, and now basically says, "get that [parasitic bomb] outta my face" She was always so loving twoards him. she would give him flowers, and teach him valuable lessons on life, while this one has him as her gopher, he is barely around her, and is simply doing what she tells him blindly.
Its a pity he died. he was such a great character.

im curious as to see what happens next episode. Im personally hoping for Casshern to just kill her. again, and again, and again... thats what this fake deserves IMHO. :P

Offline Sniper X

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #254 on: February 22, 2009, 12:39:13 PM
Luna! You... you! Maverick!!! Casshern kill that fake Luna!
I agree with you about Braking Boss. It's better to make a grave than make a pile of dead bodies junk.
Dune... you such a great character. ;O;

Offline Akamaru

• RPM's Puppy Mascot
  • Neo Arcadian
  • I love winter time.
    • View Profile
Reply #255 on: February 22, 2009, 06:46:50 PM
Before you go labeling Luna a cut throat [sonic slicer], why don't we think why? If Casshern had really failed in killing Luna those hundreds of years ago, that means she was alive all this time. Remember what Ringo said? Oji, whom is a super genius in building Casshern and friends, said that Luna cures people using her blood. Having your blood sucked out of you for nearly a century and watching those whom you cure throw their lives away kinda depresses you. Maybe thats why Luna is like "You screwed, so bye!"

When was the last time I poked you guys...

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #256 on: February 22, 2009, 07:35:42 PM
She still wouldnt act that way. especially towards the man who was her most trusted bodyguard. and her only best friend. look at the way she treated Dune. he tried to protect her, and thats how she repays him? with "i hate the smell of rotten things"? "get that dead flower out of my face"? honestly now. she's more than depressed. she's gone bad. she has become as rotten as the stench she detests. youd think she would act a bit more caringly towards the man who "came from the depths of hell" pretty much, just to avenge her killer?  Dune was hated by everybody because he was so strong and scary. he was called "Death God" and feared and hated by all his comrades. luna was the only one who ever respected him, and he if you recall, didnt know quite how to react to it. he was taken aback by her treatment of him. she gave him flowers. she talked to him. taught him lessons on life.

and now, she's barely even NEAR him, adn has him doing her bidding like a queen to a lowly servant. he's no longer her bodyguard. just her gopher. she doesnt appreciate his efforts with the flowers, and tells him that she hates them. theres DEFINETLY something wrong with her, and it can HARDLY be called depression.

the moment the Villain is more of a good guy than the good guy herself, you KNOW somethings wrong with that picture.

Luna! You... you! Maverick!!!
and here I thought I was the only one who thought this line.

Offline Rodrigo Shin

• Not a Zero series
  • Resistance Member
    • View Profile
    • Ácido Cinza
Reply #257 on: February 23, 2009, 01:48:41 AM
Since we out of nowhere found out Luna was CREATED (Ep, 17 "LEDA, THE CRAZY [sonic slicer]" -- Retrodramatic Rodman), what the hell's stopping... whoever... from creating a second one? I'm guessing that's what happened. Bolton also decided to remain behind studying her nano-cells, so who knows what's to come out of that.

I found it funny that with Lyuze rapidly ruining like she was in the last episode of all people Casshern asked RINGO if she was alright. What the hell.

And let's see if Rod's Rampant Speculation about Leda's miscarriage will even be touched upon!

But I liked Casshern's closing statement.

"What I felt at the end of my journey was not hope nor despair. It was anger."

Blow some steam and maim thrice your usual share of robots the next episode, 'shern. In the meantime make out with Lyuze.

The reason for retcon is to cancel out contradictions
a retcon is a last resort to erase a contradiction
Guys, please let me know when did Gwen Stacy getting retroactively impregnated with Goblin Twins solve any contradiction whatsoever and didn't create a whole set of new ones. TTFN

--

Whenever it comes to "consensus" and things alike, always remember Tony Bullet-Tooth's sage advice:
"You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity."

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #258 on: February 25, 2009, 04:38:11 AM
Doesn't this series have only like 4 more episodes left?

Anyways, I'll watch the episode in a moment.

Posted on: February 24, 2009, 03:10:34 PM
Luna is cold, very cold  :o

Poor Dune, at least he died happy. About Luna, I don't know what to think. This are my choices:

a)This Luna is a fake.
b)This is the real Luna, but something made her change, most likely her encounter with Casshern had something to do with it. It looks like she healed Dune in the beginning of the episode, it's not likely a fake could do that.
c)Luna only represents hope, she can't really end ruin, but she can give everyone something to live for. The first part of option b could also apply here.

Anyways, the soundtrack is out tomorrow/today, how long do you think we'll have to wait for someone to upload it? Previes for the interested.

My life is currently bears and Jojos and everything is great.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #259 on: February 25, 2009, 06:29:06 AM
she didnt heal him. he chose to remain the same. apparently he was wearing a mask though.

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #260 on: February 25, 2009, 06:43:11 AM
True, but still, Dune stayed with her, I'd like to think he knows how tell a fake apart from the real one =P

Btw, does anyone know where I could find Casshern Sins Special Complete (a soundtrack)? The only places where I found it require you to pay to register and download =/

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #261 on: February 25, 2009, 06:59:12 AM
Well he did say something to the respect... something like the light gives hope but nothing else... he knows that she is no longer the Luna he knew, but she is still Luna regardless, and it was his duty to protect her and be with her.

Offline Akamaru

• RPM's Puppy Mascot
  • Neo Arcadian
  • I love winter time.
    • View Profile
Reply #262 on: February 25, 2009, 07:20:28 AM
a)This Luna is a fake.
The cake is a lie.
* Akamaru nods head.

When was the last time I poked you guys...

Offline Setsuna F. Seiei

• Neo Arcadian
  • 俺が, ガンダムだ!
    • View Profile
Reply #263 on: February 27, 2009, 03:49:59 AM
Luna's a [lightning web], not a cake.

And Boss is still am awesome troll.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #264 on: February 27, 2009, 04:22:47 AM

And Boss is still am awesome troll.
he sure is.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #265 on: March 01, 2009, 02:06:44 AM
21's out. [spoiler]whoa, what a twist.
so basically, Braiking boss is the good guy after all? WHOA. didnt see that coming.
that expalins everything. Ruin isnt some unnatural plague. its the natural way of life come back with a vengance. the world got so used to living forever, that now that the circle of life is back, the planet cant re adjust to it.

I got frustrated at Oji's inevitable comment "you dont know the fear and pain of death!"
no, Casshern does not know the fear or the pain of death. he knows WORSE. the pain of eternal life. he cannot die, or age, or decay. yet like he said, even though he is immortal, he still suffers. because he is not normal. he cannot be normal he is forced to live for ever.
eternal life isnt exactly a blessing... its more a curse. plus, its not like Casshern asked to be immortal.[/spoiler]

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #266 on: March 01, 2009, 05:57:51 AM
21's out. [spoiler]whoa, what a twist.
so basically, Braiking boss is the good guy after all? WHOA. didnt see that coming.
that expalins everything. Ruin isnt some unnatural plague. its the natural way of life come back with a vengance. the world got so used to living forever, that now that the circle of life is back, the planet cant re adjust to it.

I got frustrated at Oji's inevitable comment "you dont know the fear and pain of death!"
no, Casshern does not know the fear or the pain of death. he knows WORSE. the pain of eternal life. he cannot die, or age, or decay. yet like he said, even though he is immortal, he still suffers. because he is not normal. he cannot be normal he is forced to live for ever.
eternal life isnt exactly a blessing... its more a curse. plus, its not like Casshern asked to be immortal.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Because you spoilered too.]No, Buraiking Boss is not the good guy, but neither is this Luna. Luna wants to cure the world, nothing wrong with that. Buraiking Boss wants the natural order of things to be kept, nothing wrong with that either. This is one of those times when there really is no right or wrong IMO =/

@your ruin comment: pretty much.[/spoiler]

Also, does anyone know where to find the soundtrack?

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #267 on: March 01, 2009, 08:46:16 AM
Braiking boss is just so awesome. he needs some more screentime again.
however one thing confused me. they mentioned that the luna of then and the one of now are doing  different things, the one now granting eternal life, and the one then granting death... but, yet... her blood still causes immortality? Im confused.

so the luna that casshern killed, had immortlity blood, yet gave death, and the one now, has immortality blood, and gives eternal life.

also, I wouldnt quite consider lunas desire "normal" you say nothing wrong with that, but I see plently wrong with it. her idea of curing the world is eradicating death altogether. making the entire world and every single thing in it immortal. She cant even stand the sight of one petal decaying on one flower in a whole field. Death is a natural part of life...without it there can be no true living. like Ojii said.

I have to agree with Braiking's sentiment on this subject.
there is plenty wrong with trying to eradicate death. It really shouldnt be feared, but it should be respected as the part it plays in life. :P

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #268 on: March 01, 2009, 07:05:33 PM
also, I wouldnt quite consider lunas desire "normal" you say nothing wrong with that, but I see plently wrong with it. her idea of curing the world is eradicating death altogether. making the entire world and every single thing in it immortal. She cant even stand the sight of one petal decaying on one flower in a whole field.

What I meant is that she has noble intentions, and she's saving others from dieing. Sure, there's the whole it goes against nature thing, but that's why she's not completely good.

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #269 on: March 01, 2009, 11:55:07 PM
It's funny. Because when Casshern first cam out, I was the one who made a thread about it. And now, I'm just catching up with it lol

So, I heard the ost came out 25th. Why is it that I can't find it? I've looked everywhere I could but I found nothing. Crap. Someone managed to find it?

Offline Ephidiel

• B-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #270 on: March 02, 2009, 12:26:43 AM
yea right now the Live Action Movie "Casshern" is airingon Pro7
Its seems to be based on the old Casshern anime.

need to watch the other episodes haven't watched the anime since episode 13.

Offline Acid

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #271 on: March 02, 2009, 12:43:05 AM
The liveaction movie ain't that good.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #272 on: March 02, 2009, 01:01:02 AM
half the time he spent it getting beat up.
and the english localized version had an incredibly over simplified script, to the point where you felt you were missing something.
at least it was fun to watch... yknow, that ONE good fight scene.
its the only part of the movie thats really awesome. that and well, the helmet Cameo. but when the cameo of a helmet steals the movie, you know somethings wrong.
I really wish they would have used the helmet.

but back on topic.
the anime is awesome, and thats all that matters

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #273 on: March 02, 2009, 07:01:05 AM
So, I heard the ost came out 25th. Why is it that I can't find it? I've looked everywhere I could but I found nothing. Crap. Someone managed to find it?

Thing is, there are torrents of it out there, but they are all on sites that you need to register to download, and by register I mean pay real monies =/
I've been searching all week, but nothing has appeared.

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #274 on: March 02, 2009, 09:16:53 PM
Thing is, there are torrents of it out there, but they are all on sites that you need to register to download, and by register I mean pay real monies =/
I've been searching all week, but nothing has appeared.
This sucks. Big Time. I'm still looking tough.

Anyway, I've caught up with current episodes of Casshern, and [spoiler]JESUS [tornado fang] LUNA GODDAMNIT I liked Dune : <<< Also, why the hell is Casshern's automatic "ILLKILLTHEMMUTAFUCKAS" not activating when Dio's army of bland looking robots was attacking him? And does it mean he will actually die? Goddamn. First Carly x Jack, now Casshern x Lyuze is going to have a bad end. I'M RAGING... like always.[/spoiler]