Reply #150 on: January 05, 2009, 01:24:07 PM
Wtf? They both become women. What about Leda? Is she going to be a he? XD

Offline Akamaru

• RPM's Puppy Mascot
  • Neo Arcadian
  • I love winter time.
    • View Profile
Reply #151 on: January 06, 2009, 12:32:10 AM

When was the last time I poked you guys...

Offline Tickle Buffalo

• SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #152 on: January 06, 2009, 01:07:35 AM

I know you're thinking what I'm thinking.

Offline Nexus

• is one random son of a
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • No one ever said all Reploids were smart.
    • View Profile
Reply #153 on: January 06, 2009, 01:31:47 AM

I know you're thinking what I'm thinking.

.. That the angle of that shot looks very suspicious?  :o

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #154 on: January 11, 2009, 03:08:36 AM
Just watched Episode 14.

Holy [tornado fang] do I enjoy the fight scenes in this series.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #155 on: January 11, 2009, 03:38:36 AM
hell yeah, PB.
also, Cassherns little speech to Dio on gladly dying if he stops killing and [parasitic bomb], = X much? this casshern is like a hybrid cross of X's personality and Zero's "mysterious horrible past" and "occasionally goes mad" factors.
also, I thnk i get why theres 2 guys and 1 girl... theyre supposed to fight over leda. 8D the best one of the 2 of them gets to bang her.
awesome.
Braiking boss is just awesome too. as is Oji. I didnt think the old man had that kind of motion left in 'im!

So, next ep we see the return of Shinigami Rune,(whatever dont kill me over it.) I liked him. his devotion to his cause is so... touching, almost.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #156 on: January 11, 2009, 04:47:20 AM
So, next ep we see the return of Shinigami Rune,(whatever dont kill me over it.) I liked him. his devotion to his cause is so... touching, almost.
I believe it was, Dune.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #157 on: January 11, 2009, 05:22:35 AM
Dune. then. I still wonder how it is he looks nothing like he used to. but if he were to keep replacing ruining parts then its not surprising.

Posted on: January 11, 2009, 05:11:09
http://homepage.mac.com/wackybee/WackyPAGE/2d/tv/cas01.html

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #158 on: January 11, 2009, 06:39:14 AM
Just finished watching episode 14. Oji was awesome for once, and I honestly thought for a moment that they forgot about Friender again XD

I really wonder how Luna is even there.

My life is currently bears and Jojos and everything is great.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #159 on: January 11, 2009, 08:56:49 AM
well, if her blood made Casshern immortal, it may be possible that she herself revived.

Offline Tickle Buffalo

• SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #160 on: January 12, 2009, 06:20:57 AM

Oh look they turned Rolo into a robot.

Offline Rodrigo Shin

• Not a Zero series
  • Resistance Member
    • View Profile
    • Ácido Cinza
Reply #161 on: January 12, 2009, 11:30:16 PM
Who's the person lying next to Lyuze in the new ED? Hairshape is very reminiscent of Margo, but he kicked the bucket and it doesn't look like it has his weelchair bottom half here.

I half expected Lyuze to pull a Leda on Casshern. I was like "OK, enough repressed attraction, DO SOMETHING ALREADY". Well, they're on the road trip with a dog now, it's bound to happen.

Or not.

I really liked the new ED on that note. I found it pretty touching. The episode was better than the usual fare but I thought that Leda calling it quits was kinda hamfisted. Well, whatever. If Dune's returning, I hope Sophita shows up a second time too.

The reason for retcon is to cancel out contradictions
a retcon is a last resort to erase a contradiction
Guys, please let me know when did Gwen Stacy getting retroactively impregnated with Goblin Twins solve any contradiction whatsoever and didn't create a whole set of new ones. TTFN

--

Whenever it comes to "consensus" and things alike, always remember Tony Bullet-Tooth's sage advice:
"You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity."

Offline Tickle Buffalo

• SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #162 on: January 13, 2009, 03:56:51 AM
I guess maybe Lyuze's sister? I dunno, their hair is approximately the same shape and colour. Possibly. If we take lighting conditions into account.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #163 on: January 13, 2009, 05:33:52 AM
actually, It kind of looks like Margo...

Offline Tickle Buffalo

• SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #164 on: January 13, 2009, 06:05:39 AM
Yeah, but Margo's got no legs, and his hair seems to be a bit more purple than mystery characters. Though, well, Lyuze's sister's hair seems darker than mystery character's, so, well, hmm.

Pretty mysterious mystery.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #165 on: January 13, 2009, 06:21:59 AM
but didnt Lyuz's sister kick the bucket a while or so after getting beaten by Casshern? as in, she ruined?

Offline Rodrigo Shin

• Not a Zero series
  • Resistance Member
    • View Profile
    • Ácido Cinza
Reply #166 on: January 13, 2009, 06:32:20 AM
but didnt Lyuz's sister kick the bucket a while or so after getting beaten by Casshern? as in, she ruined?
Yes.

Chances are this might be a new character too, who knows.

And if you're going to think back on the whole POWER LEVELS LOL debate, I'm guessing Leda held herself against Dune. She wasted Lyuze good with a single blow.

I also have to say I was positively surprised to how this incarnation of Braiking is acting. It's not the movie Burai, but something inbetween the megalomanic from the vintage series (both of them) and him, at least how I see it. And he himself said he has to make amends for the world's current state.

But there was a rather cryptic remark on him about Ringo - "If I stay around her, it'll hasten my decay". And even on episode 13 itself it's like Ringo's ruin spot has vanished completely - we sure as hell should have been able to see it even with her hair covering most of it.

The reason for retcon is to cancel out contradictions
a retcon is a last resort to erase a contradiction
Guys, please let me know when did Gwen Stacy getting retroactively impregnated with Goblin Twins solve any contradiction whatsoever and didn't create a whole set of new ones. TTFN

--

Whenever it comes to "consensus" and things alike, always remember Tony Bullet-Tooth's sage advice:
"You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity."

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #167 on: January 13, 2009, 07:13:26 AM
Braiking was probably saying it along the lines of "bah kids... they'll only make me die faster" in the same vein that a parent would complain...
and yeah, I totally dig this Braiking. hes pretty kick ass. It lol's how he hops around though.
and yeah, maybe its a new character.
also, on the over nine thousand subject... I swear, Dio's inferiority complex gets WORSE AND WORSE as the episodes pass by. more so when he starts to crack open his wounds and get beaten, or as in this ep, his battle is interrupted.
and on Leda, even Braiking seems to notice her meddling too much.

Offline Setsuna F. Seiei

• Neo Arcadian
  • 俺が, ガンダムだ!
    • View Profile
Reply #168 on: January 15, 2009, 04:52:10 AM
Watched up to 14. For better or worse, the show more or less sucks. The entire 1st half of the series had horrible pacing with random characters of the week save for 2 episodes.

Only thing awesome about is the Boss. Mainly because he doesn't seem to actually want anything and is just [parasitic bomb] to be a dick. Awesome.

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #169 on: January 19, 2009, 02:40:24 AM
15 is out, so go watch/download/whatever it.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #170 on: January 19, 2009, 03:15:30 AM
Just watched it.
man, the more I see Dune, the sorrier I feel for him.
Its like a mix of sorrow for the state hes in, physical and mental, and awe at how awesome he is, even though he is barely even able to stand. I mean, hes one tough cookie! I really dig how he has those blades that come out of him as weapons. they really do make him look like a demon. (hence "death god"...)

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #171 on: January 19, 2009, 04:17:31 AM
I just finished watching it, and you wrote my opinion better than I could've.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #172 on: January 19, 2009, 04:59:44 AM
in his flashbacks, his eyes are always so cold, like the eyes of a man shunned all his life, but still dedicated to his duty.
then, the last time we saw him, he was constantly wailing out, "WHYYY LUNAAAAAA~" and such things which made you cry just so much as look at him. though Im glad hes moved on from his stupor over killing Casshern and sobbing over Luna. Im interested in seeing what will happen if he actually reaches Luna. Id like to see both their reactions.

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #173 on: January 19, 2009, 05:07:57 AM
Right now, I just want them to find Luna, and find out what's her excuse for surviving having a huge hole in her chest.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #174 on: January 19, 2009, 06:01:37 AM
Simple. the same way Casshern became immortal.
she is immortal. she never really died. they never showed her stone dead. just either that closeup of her surprised fact with blood splatter, and her floating away. plus she told Dune she wouldnt die.
I reiterate, remember what Casshern says in one of the intro flashbacks. "Luna... What the hell is your blood?" (something like that...) Her blood is what made Casshern immortal. it also makes her Immortal.
The end.