The Busier World of RPM!

Alice in Entropy · 120612

Archer

Reply #900 on: May 21, 2011, 05:40:07 PM
"Ah, ah," said Archer ignoring RMZX, "couldn't you just have your, uh, friend... 'Sil' was it? To get me something of equal value?"

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #901 on: May 21, 2011, 05:48:38 PM
RMZX, looking rather annoyed, swapped his Katana for Tenmota's sword.

"There, Problem Solved." Said an irritated RMZX.

RMZX gave the sword back and headed off alone.

Archer

Reply #902 on: May 21, 2011, 05:53:10 PM
Archer held up the Katana and observed it.

"Cool," he commented, before heading after RMZX.

"I've fininshed conducting business so I'll be heading out here myself, so allow me to show you the way out." He told RMZX before smirking, "thanks for the sword."

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #903 on: May 21, 2011, 05:57:17 PM
"Sure, fine." RMZX said rather hastily.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #904 on: May 21, 2011, 06:01:43 PM
"I-I c-can't do that..SIl would punish me if she ever finds out..."
The girl looked around, hoping not to see one of the many Vogel spies SIlan was using to monitor RPM.
"I-I don't wanna dissapoint her..."
Rmzx then did his little swiping and returned the sword to Temnota.
"WHa..Thank..you?"
Before she could thank him properly he headed off.
"H-he's kinda nice af-after all"
The cold caught up with the girl as she then fell to the ground.

Archer

Reply #905 on: May 21, 2011, 06:07:58 PM
Archer turned after hearing the sound of Temnota collapsing.

"I think you might want to do something about that," he told RMZX.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #906 on: May 21, 2011, 06:14:57 PM
RMZX backtracked to Tenmota and held her in his arms.

"Would be wrong to just let her die, Lets go." Said RMZX to Archer.

Archer

Reply #907 on: May 21, 2011, 06:20:24 PM
"Of course. This way," Archer instructed as he began to walk back the way he came.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #908 on: May 21, 2011, 07:10:30 PM
RMZX followed Archer, Soon enough the three were back in the city.

"Thanks a ton, consider the Katana as payment" Said RMZX as he walked off still holding Tenmota in his arms.

"Lets find you a place to rest" RMZX said to himself.

He walked until he reached a park, it was a quiet place, not many people around. RMZX lay Tenmota under a tree and walked off.

"Not much point in staying around here, I'm just going to go find a place to relax." Said RMZX, noticably exhausted.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #909 on: May 21, 2011, 07:30:19 PM

"My time you ask, Afro-shroom. Well of course I can tell you all about it..."
The android paused for a second, then replied.
"Acces to memory files corrupted...it appears even my memory files got damaged. Now I don't even know  what this unit was built for or it's purpose. Maybe if the main body gets repaired, my memory repairs aswell?"
She mused to herself.

Afro hhrmed,"Well thats a problem." He looked around and observed the aged and in need of repair 'body' he was walking inside of,"Well If theres any way I can help Id be glad to do so." he said looking back at the android.

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #910 on: May 21, 2011, 07:45:49 PM
[So just to be sure, was the building where RMZX held also the same prison for Mr.Hatter, or is he being held in the Eidesolingkaplaba-airship?]

The news of the race and Mr.Hatter impossible offerings brought out spite from the racers and spectators. The locals still worried and wondered of the whereabouts of their leaders. This seemed like a good time for Sparkvania to usurp the country, but it seems their empress has no plans in doing so. So the people of the red barren lands waited to see what orders their strong and vicious leader would give. Of course there were some subjects who were a nit impatient...

"Hmph, to think I've left my abode to gain nothing at all for our dear Sparkvania" The man in the owl carved coffin spoke.

"Didn't even get my feel for adventure from this race. Twas a disappointing little event, if I may be so bold say."

"Nonesense, comrade. It was a good change of pace, I enjoyed my time in this race. But like you I too wished it was a bit more exciting." Responded the homeless racer, drinking a beverage from the nearby food stands.

"May I ask why a commoner such as yourself is speaking to me so formally?"

"Are we not from the same land? Despite the large gap in our social status, we still want what is best for our country, no?" The man continued to gulp down his beverage as he used his free hand to grab some unattended snacks to stuff in his mouth.

The owl man looked at the hobo with a bit of disgust, mostly for his table manners.
"True, but without the race, there is not much for us to do. Seems we must depart to go back to our dull lives in grand lands." He said, with depressed tone in his voice.

"I wouldn't be so quick to give up. There IS a reason for this sudden turn of events, my coffin loving friend." He told the man, before taking a big gulp.

"...Are you perhaps referring to the true purpose of this race?"

"Of course. There must be good reason why our empress had put a stop in this race."

"Perhaps that reason was something that could truly give us sparkvanians the power to rule over this mechanized utopia they call RPM..." The owl man was intrigued.

"Of course, this is all speculation..." The vagabond continued to devour the meal laid in front of him.

Hermescus of the Athena House curiosity was picked, he wished to find out a bit more about the circumstances responsible for the abrupt halt for the race. He slowly closed down his coffin to lay to rest, but before he had closed the lid completely, a small figure jolted out from the coffin.
------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, in the tent sections of the stadium, a masked man was investigating the area thoroughly.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #911 on: May 21, 2011, 08:02:33 PM
[That building had nothing to do with my characters...Hatter is now in a Sparkvenian prison...]

Meanwhile in Sparkvenia! *Lord Zedd theme*

Silan and her closets confidants assembled around a roun table. IN the middle of it were the two tokkens found in the race and taken from Hatter.
"So..what's the deal with the shiny balls?...Do they belong to a dragon?"
Asked Adante the musician.
"I...wait, isn't someone missing?"
Wondered Sieg.
"I wonder...is she hiding in someone's shadow?"
Asked Stolz and everyone around the table looked at their shadows.
"Temnota....!"
Silan seemed worried.
----
Temnota gathered up some strength. She looked around and noticed RMZX wandering off.
"..idiot..hypothermia won't just disappear...."
----

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #912 on: May 22, 2011, 05:14:32 AM
[Building was some prison in some random place, probably near that tundra.]

"Hm?" Said RMZX, rather confused, he thought he had heard something, so he turned around. He noticed Tenmota waking up.

"You're awake? Hmm, how are you feeling?" He asked politely.

RMZX held out a hand towards Tenmota.

"Here, I'll take you back to Sparkvernia Mechasia, I know you could do it yourself but with that hypothermia you aren't going anywhere by yourself." Said RMZX Kindly.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2011, 03:51:35 AM by RMZX Anarchy »

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #913 on: May 22, 2011, 08:44:32 PM
((We really shouldnt be using Sparkvernia. Honestly. It doesnt exist in RPM anymore since Sparky left, and he DOESNT like us using it. if we all rose up to say that he had to take it with him if he left here, then we need to not be hypocrites and stick by that word))

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #914 on: May 22, 2011, 09:09:23 PM
[But we've all been using it since the dawn of time. What do you suggest we do, change the name in the middle of the RP for no definable reason?]

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #915 on: May 22, 2011, 09:16:22 PM
((Yes. why not? Sparkvernia doesn't exist. Deal with it. create a NEW, ORIGINAL place. we have the entire badlands open for a new evil overlord. its not like Sparky and Sparkvernia ever participated THAT much. you could change the name and noone would be the wiser. I'm Just tired of keeping on seeing Sparkvernia used when we all were the ones who said He had to take it with him and it had to be removed from the map because he left.))

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #916 on: May 22, 2011, 09:25:34 PM
"Ok, I need to look for Temnota so we have to make this quick."
Said Silan to her council.
"Since there have been many changes in this country since I have taken over and alsoAfter that debacle with the race noone would take the old name seriously so I've been thinking that it would be the best to rename it. So..who is for Silasia?"
Everyone around the table was quiet.
"Critics...ok then how about Mechasia, the country of machines?"
This name was better..though it still didn't sound as nice as Sparkvenia. The council members raised their hands in agreement.
"Ok release the message, this land is from today on known as Mechasia. Remove all mentions of the name Sparkvenia from the archives, also remove the name of it's founder and also the name of his succesor Roa. The only leader of this land was and is me, Silan Eisenholz, the zivel of gold. Any objections, no? Good, now let's move on..."

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #917 on: May 22, 2011, 09:45:39 PM
[Alrighty, problem solved.]

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #918 on: May 25, 2011, 04:28:23 PM
(I say we try to do that Alternate RPM thing that never got off the ground.)

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #919 on: May 25, 2011, 07:13:19 PM
[I thought that this was the alternate RPM? If not, then sure.]

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #920 on: May 25, 2011, 09:51:31 PM
(I say we try to do that Alternate RPM thing that never got off the ground.)

( *o* )

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #921 on: May 25, 2011, 10:12:31 PM
I wanted to go with it from day one, but it never happened. then Busy world closed.

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #922 on: May 25, 2011, 10:14:16 PM
(rwhat alternate RPM thing?)

My life is currently bears and Jojos and everything is great.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #923 on: May 25, 2011, 10:28:31 PM
(The one we are going to do right now...because Mr. Afro finnaly has time, right?)

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #924 on: May 25, 2011, 10:53:46 PM
Lets finish up the RPMvania first though.