The Busier World of RPM!

Alice in Entropy · 120672

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #825 on: May 03, 2011, 01:34:02 AM
Before the spikes had even scratched crimson, the spikes had soften and merely smeared the jelly man's body. Crimson continued to spin his stave, releasing and splattering gunk around the whole deck. When the masked man had the pirate in his range, he attempted to knock him off his feet with a strong left swing of his weapon.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

"LIKE HELL WE WILL!!" The panicked duo shouted, running past the all shining knight.

"IT OUTSMART BULLET!!" The Heavy cried as he too rushed by Sieg.

A lowly scout popped out from the ear of the heavy, sharing a bit of folksy wisdom to the knight before disappearing back into the empty head of Heavy.

"Knock if ya bonk-bonk~! BONK BONK~!."

The shadows crept closer to the 4 individuals.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #826 on: May 04, 2011, 05:33:19 AM
[Yeah, I'm going to take another break. Since this RP is pretty quiet anyway it won't really be noticable, if anybody *really* wants to they can take care of my characters. I'll be back once I'm finished with school on May 25th.]

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #827 on: May 05, 2011, 06:38:47 PM
Sieg sweatdropped as the racers passed him.
"Meh, less loons to annoy me in this world...gah, I am not allowed to slack off!"
The knight followed the group of racers.

Blackhook blocked the weapon with his hook. The wind surrounding it acted as a saw and cut the weapon in several pieces.
The captain looked around and noticed the gunk all over his small boat. He remeberred the smikes from earlier and concluded the man's ability.
"Just a little warning. Whatever you are planning on doing with that blob ability of yours make sure not to damage this ship. I hope that you are an understanding gentleman."
The pirate pointed his right hand at the masked man and released a strong wind blast.

The wall cracked completely and fall to pieces, revealing a secret room behind it. The room looked like some sort of laboratory, though not like any run of the mill lab. It looked like something from ancient days. In the middle of the room was a stone capsule which opened the moment Afro set foot into the room.
From inside it emerged a female humanoid pale android,in silver armor pieces with strange emblems on it. The android looked pretty for human standarts, round head with purple dreadlocks with the face and body of a young woman.
The android opened its eyes. After blinking a few times it looked around and after noticing Afro, walked slowly over to him. It stopped in front of him and kept looking into his eyes.

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #828 on: May 05, 2011, 10:56:04 PM
Crimson released a net of glob from his wrists at the deck, preventing him from being blown away by Blackhook's gust.

"You won't need to worry about that. I understand the joys of having a fine vessel such as this. Though, I should say that you might need to watch your next move."

The messy gunk that covered the deck had disappeared from the pirate's sight.

"Do plan your next move carefully...check."

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #829 on: May 06, 2011, 04:04:34 PM
((So... wat do?))

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #830 on: May 06, 2011, 07:28:13 PM
[Good question. Can anyone propose a good way to start the next half of the arc on Flame's side of the story (I'm assuming the actual race event will be cut off short before or around the time the second track has been finished due to some otherworldly phenomena) Or rather can you feel me in on what's about to happen, through PM of course, so Flame (and hopefully others) can continue to participate in this RP.] 

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #831 on: May 06, 2011, 07:35:49 PM
(Basically, Afro has unleashed a doomsday device so, I guess that may spark your interest? Also there is a conspiration going on in the race oh and Sparkvenia is trying to take over RPM? Oh and there is also Afro's 'alternate dimension threat' plot)

Meanwhile the Spark 6 (Who even though are a group of six are counted as one racer) have left the ruins and are headed for the finish line. Following them is Adante and some Sparkvenian cars that followed them (even though they have no flags)

"Hmmmm....just one more question? Do you breathe air?"
Asked BH his opponent.

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #832 on: May 06, 2011, 08:03:12 PM
"Just like any other land creature, my friend. Though if you're planning to do either of the things with your air manipulating powers you would do in this situation, I am happy to tell you I have already taken the precautions for such a move...check." He told the pirate, confident of his own tactical abilities.

"I'll give you 10 more seconds to come up with a move to defeat me. Do try to impress me, Third Best." Crimson told him, in an arrogant tone. Though his eyes were ever vigilant on the wind captain and his surroundings.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #833 on: May 06, 2011, 08:16:27 PM
"Oh well, then I'll show you something else"
BH concentrated for a few seconds and then released a huge amount of energy from his body. It didn't seem like it has affected Crimson. But suddenly the stone pilars and even the floor started grumbling and falling appart. While that happened their vehicles sunk into the ground a bit.
"I can't remember why I have a hook for a hand or why I have this powers. But I assume you that I have full control over the air and wind and I bet that you are smart enough to know what wind is capable of. Is that enough for you or are you still seeking for more?"

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #834 on: May 06, 2011, 08:49:05 PM
"...Very well, you seem confident enough. Glad to see you can use your powers effectively as well." He said, almost gladly.

"Of course I am a bit disappointed you didn't try to defeat me...then again, if a snake already has his fangs on the mouse, there really isn't much he can do to escape, is there?"

A medium sized gunk of slime had latched itself on Blackhook's back, it was pointing a sharp spike at his spine. Made from some of the collected slime of messy deck, as well as the previously shattered stave that had gotten on pirate's cloth.

"Let's see, you avoided walking from the fairly obvious needle trap. You can use ranged attacks without needing to move an inch of your body Though you could use a bit of work with your calculations..." He said, as if he evaluated the pirate's performance.

"But, I'll take what I can get." All the slime on the ship had melted and slid their way to the masked man's body.

"I am glad that I didn't have to use my vehicle as another precaution, of course it wouldn't have been as swift and effective as the rest of the traps." He said, chuckling lightly. Drew close to Blackhook and extended his hand.

"They call me General Crimson, of course I'll let you call me Jeffrey, just this once though".

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #835 on: May 06, 2011, 09:03:08 PM
The captain shook Crimson's hand.
"As I said, I don't remember my name, but people call me Blackhook. So, what was this all about?"

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #836 on: May 06, 2011, 09:17:27 PM
"Test of your abilities of course, Cap'n Blackhook." He said in a calm tone.

"I can't trust to give this information to just any run of the mill racer...but before that..." Crimson collapsed on the floor.

"You wouldn't happen to have a barrel of water, would you?...Keeping my vehicle solidified and making the plasma for this fight seems to have taken a lot out of me."

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #837 on: May 06, 2011, 09:28:21 PM
"Well, I happen to have a bottle with me, though it's surprising you don't have water with you..."
BH handed him over a bottle he had with himself.
"Well, I guess we should head out..."

Sachertorte ceased his attack on the group and decided to have more fun with them in the next round and so he sprinted away on Pfeferkuchen.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #838 on: May 11, 2011, 11:59:14 PM
[Y'know what? I lied, I'm going to have another crack at this. And furthermore, I'm going back to calling Anarchy RMZX.]

RMZX Looked up.

This was a bad idea.
No it wasn't, stop your whining and get ready to fight.
DO I LOOK LIKE I HAVE ANY WEAPONS?
Keep your voices down, he might hear us.
I already did, foolish angels.

The two turned around in shock, Id was standing there holding RMZX in a chokehold. The peculiar appearance of Id had them believing that he was somebody he might very well be.

CORSET! YOU CAN'T FOOL ME WITH THAT DISGUISE!
What do you want with him?

Corset? You must have me confused with somebody else... But If I really led you down that path that would be rather unfoward of me now wouldn't it?

Corset shed his shadowy disguise, revealing the disgusting grey features coupled with belts upon belts tightly wrapped around him. The two Angels gritted their teeth.

What I want with the boy is simple, his little dimensional drive is all I need to spread the fires of hell across the entire multiverse, you see, having just your heaven wasn't enough, having the entirety of your world wasn't enough. When this boy used that key it opened a small window of opportunity for me to escape through to this side, now that I have the original dimensional drive, all I have to do is tweak it a small bit and the world will be ready to be completely devoured!

You have what you wanted, so what are you even going to do with him?

Tsk, Tsk, I'm going to Kill him. Then I'm going to do the same thing I did with you and have a duplicate take his place. You got lucky and were spared having to die, allowing you to eliminate your copy. This one, on the other hand, won't have that same pleasure!

Let... GO OF ME!

You think that's really going to help you? KEKEKEKE!!! FOOLISH CHILD! I'M A BONDAGE MASTER, YOU AREN'T EVER GETTING OUT OF MY HOLD!

RMZX's face turned red, his entire body being crushed by the belts.

...elp....e......oking...

RMZX passed out from loss of breath.

Corset left, taking RMZX with him.

BEGONE, ANGELS!

The two and their car were transported back to reality.

Great, now we have to save weakling.
... Where do you think he's going?...

Not a clue... We're going to need help. Get started on that, Stocking.

Stocking? You hear me? Move your lazy ass and get started.
You do it....

Stocking walked off.

[Hooray for awful plot twists, I kinda didn't know what to do with Id anymore so now he was just Corset in disguise. I feel terribly lazy.]

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #839 on: May 12, 2011, 12:34:30 AM
[Wasn't he killed?]

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #840 on: May 12, 2011, 12:41:03 AM
[No, he just slinked back to the shadowy place, its Corset, he's like Sigma, coming back even after being killed.]

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #841 on: May 12, 2011, 01:32:51 AM
[He did in the final episode anyway, so why the [tornado fang] not? Also, how's everything holding up so far? I'm gonna play some tricks on the racers with the terrain in 3..2..1.]

The terrain suddenly started shaking, as if there was another creature sharing the territory with it's kin. A creature emerges from the ground after the odd events have passed, with another possibility of two conflicting hells, one from the angel's dimension and the mostly-unknown hell who's gateway is in an abandoned factory. In such cases, holy figures from around the world have gathered at Rainbow Park, which rests right next to the Rainbow Road speedway.

???: Fellow gods, I have sensed that we have been intruded by an evil force far beyond the reaches of our dimension.

*other gods murmur amongst the shocking details*

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #842 on: May 12, 2011, 01:38:29 AM
[Hmm, still wondering what I'm going to do with the Anarchy sisters, Stocking is storming off presumably to either take care of that CreamPuff Truck or to sleep, still not sure what I want to do with Panty. Garter, Chuck, and the rest of etc. that I stockpiled kinda just get to sit. I'll post again in a bit, just waiting for more development before I get started.]

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #843 on: May 12, 2011, 08:45:59 AM
[Have them return home  and never come back >.>]

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #844 on: May 12, 2011, 02:18:36 PM
[Hey, don't tell me how to operate my characters.  :( for now lets just say the misc people that were stockpiled in the bleachers have left. I still have more plans for the PSG characters.]

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #845 on: May 12, 2011, 03:31:40 PM
[Ugh..I still don't get why you don't come up with your own characters >.>]

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #846 on: May 12, 2011, 10:12:13 PM
[I do have one character, RMZX, and he is a complete mary sue, I can't write in limits and I really can't keep things straight. With pre-established characters I at least have some grounding and limits. I'm not exactly the best character writer, or even marginally good. I can't exactly help it, and I enjoy RP'ing, but this is getting pretty bad for me. I'll consider when this arc gets near its end whether or not to continue.]

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #847 on: May 12, 2011, 10:18:14 PM
[Sigh, that's a rather bad reasoning you got there. You know what a Mary Sue is? Then make sure your character isn't one! BTW Gaia...what Rainbow road? there is no rainbow road in the race as far as I know...You know what? Until some more people join this RP I'm not going to post here]

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #848 on: May 12, 2011, 10:25:38 PM
[Y'know I tried making him not a mary sue.

Didn't work so well, at least its going in the right direction.

and enjoy your Rp vacation, Blackhook.

And Gaia, c'mon now, we can't have gods coming from nowhere and residing in a park made of Prismatic Solid Light, its throwing the whole story... well, whats left of it Thank you, [tornado fang]ing dumbass RMZX., out of whack.]

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #849 on: May 12, 2011, 10:27:27 PM
(I could have SWORN there was a Rainbow Road in the RPM map topic, inbetween the pokemon leauge in space and the wily star remains.. hm.  o~O

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.