Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #350 on: May 04, 2010, 09:23:56 PM
Yeah...no.

;3;

In any case, role of Draccie is up for grabs since archer/roa/king of babylon doesnt want it.

Well In that case, if no one else volunteers in the next 24 hours, I'll volunteer. o3o

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #351 on: May 05, 2010, 04:51:03 AM
...So, is this RP dead then?

Posted on: May 04, 2010, 05:23:44 PM
[I wanna suggest an arc]
From within the vast lanscape of RPM city, there was a lone cloaked woman.

She held many posters in her hand, and a long pastebrush in the other. In the plaza, she stuck one of the posters on a wall were all can see it. She then continued her errand to stick the rest of the ads through out the city.

"Come one, come all. Join the event that shall be talked about in the world for many generations to come!
The Rockman Perfect Metropolis: Omnipotent Race of Grandiour...Yes!!
Join the grand fray, fight along the way, compete with all your might to claim the grand prize...THE CONTINENT OF RPM ITSELF!!"

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #352 on: May 05, 2010, 05:00:40 AM
Flame watches this person and wonders how long till she gets banhammered by the rage of an angry admin. If not, he would step in himself.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #353 on: May 05, 2010, 06:01:08 AM
In small print, it was written.

"Due to the abscence of our beautifiul and sexy leader, Vixy Nyan, thanks to the dimentional rifts. This event is sponsored by multi-billionare, Mr. Shobeez. Who has single handedly persuaded the Sparkvanian Army not to envade our homeland to grow it's already powerful and large country through a challenge of skill, strenght and survival. Many of the contestants shall be Sparkvanian citizens, along with other nations of this new world, will compete to gain our land for their kingdom...So please citizens of RPM, don't let our home be taken withouth a fight.

Compete and save our land!"

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #354 on: May 05, 2010, 06:43:21 AM
...So, is this RP dead then?

Posted on: May 04, 2010, 05:23:44 PM
[I wanna suggest an arc]
From within the vast lanscape of RPM city, there was a lone cloaked woman.

She held many posters in her hand, and a long pastebrush in the other. In the plaza, she stuck one of the posters on a wall were all can see it. She then continued her errand to stick the rest of the ads through out the city.

"Come one, come all. Join the event that shall be talked about in the world for many generations to come!
The Rockman Perfect Metropolis: Omnipotent Race of Grandiour...Yes!!
Join the grand fray, fight along the way, compete with all your might to claim the grand prize...THE CONTINENT OF RPM ITSELF!!"
Now this sounds interesting.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #355 on: May 05, 2010, 07:50:04 AM
((OOC: Flame is standing several feet away from the poster- he cant see fine print- oh wait- he has bionic eyes. I suppose he can.. But he doesn't know its there!))

Flame, seeing no wrath of the Gods, figured the Admins must be busy, and PB just might be off somewhere, high on life.

(Ugh...) Flame mumbled to himself in his head. (I really miss the days DZ was here. These messes were cleaned up real quick then...)

So he gave a great sigh, and walked over.

"Excuse me, but- WHO exactly are you..? And may I ask why you are advertising such a treasonous prize as 'handing over' the continent of RPM? I Might not be part of the "Government," ((AKA Admins and Mods)) but I sure as hell am part of the military here."

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #356 on: May 05, 2010, 08:21:03 AM
BTW,

Well In that case, if no one else volunteers in the next 24 hours, I'll volunteer. o3o
Any challengers?

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #357 on: May 05, 2010, 03:57:01 PM
In small print, it was written.

"Due to the abscence of our beautifiul and sexy leader, Vixy Nyan, thanks to the dimentional rifts. This event is sponsored by multi-billionare, Mr. Shobeez. Who has single handedly persuaded the Sparkvanian Army not to envade our homeland to grow it's already powerful and large country through a challenge of skill, strenght and survival. Many of the contestants shall be Sparkvanian citizens, along with other nations of this new world, will compete to gain our land for their kingdom...So please citizens of RPM, don't let our home be taken withouth a fight.

Compete and save our land!"

(Interesting...Say BH, still interested in the A.Silan and Afroman cross over arc?)

Edit:Still around 5-ish hours until I'll step in for the soon to be Castlevania RP. o3o

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #358 on: May 05, 2010, 04:29:16 PM
(Yeah sure, why not, maybe others will join along the way...)
Afroman looked back at A.SIlan and the vogel, "Chief, looks like we've just found this dimension's Silan."
"Long time no see Afro- Shroom...tell me who are your interesting companions?"

at the same time in Silan´s sparkvenian castle. Andante was holding one of the posters for The Rockman Perfect Metropolis: Omnipotent Race of Grandiour and couldn´t stop laughing.

"How wery kind of you great leader of Sparkvenia, threatening a small village, how wery evil of you miiiiii"
Silan turned to the musician.

"Not now, I am now having a conversation, be a good boy and better see if my knights and Mace have arrived. It was some time ago since my Vogels found them..."

((OOC: Flame is standing several feet away from the poster- he cant see fine print- oh wait- he has bionic eyes. I suppose he can.. But he doesn't know its there!))

Flame, seeing no wrath of the Gods, figured the Admins must be busy, and PB just might be off somewhere, high on life.

(Ugh...) Flame mumbled to himself in his head. (I really miss the days DZ was here. These messes were cleaned up real quick then...)

So he gave a great sigh, and walked over.

"Excuse me, but- WHO exactly are you..? And may I ask why you are advertising such a treasonous prize as 'handing over' the continent of RPM? I Might not be part of the "Government," ((AKA Admins and Mods)) but I sure as hell am part of the military here."
Flame´s questions were interupted by Blackhook, who wanted to find out about the competition
"Hey Mr. Flame! Are you planning to join that?"
Flame looked at the pirate captain
"What are you doing here?"
"You see, you were not the only one I saved in the desert, those people are now looking for new homes in this city, also my crew is buying some supplies so I wnt to take a look around..."
The hooked man then turned to the girl
"Say, this race won´t involve a body parts of a messiah hunt, right?"

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #359 on: May 05, 2010, 11:11:04 PM
The woman just stayed at the two men in silence. They couldn't really make out her face since it was covered with the hood.

She then pasted a poster on the front side of the cyborg's body and went on her way to finish her errand.
-------------------------------------
Meanwhile, near the Sparkvanian borders...

A man driving an old, banged up buggy was making his way to RPM. He wore an expensive dress suit, diamond encrusted gloves, and shoes with dolar sign belt buckles. On his head however, was a large, worn-out 10-galon hat. He had bass like lips, glowing green eyes and golden trinckets on his teeth.

"Koh Shee hee hee! How FANtastic! Little old me is about to sponser such a great (money making) event that will transcend the history of this world!" He shouted to himself happily.

"To think this would all be possible just by little all me using my FANtasticaly unmatchable charm...and a bit of "persuasion" helped too." The man said as he counted his money bills.

Behind the man was a floating eyeball, following him from a distance. The man quickly turned his head back to gaze at the eyeball.

"...GRRRR Fine then. It's thanks to your help too. BUT ALL THE MONEY WE'RE GONNA MAKE WITH THIS WILL BE ALL MINE!! GOT IT!?" The man shook his fist at the eyeball. 

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #360 on: May 06, 2010, 02:03:55 AM
"Hey- Wait a minute!"
Flame ripped the poster off chest which she had just pasted it on, and grabbed her by the arm. or what he assumed was her arm under the cloak.

"Im afraid I just might have to take you in for questioning. you are under arrest for suspicions of plotting against the RPM Government."

A few people booed at Flame taking away the fun contest.

"All of you go back to your own business. This ones got a meeting with the mods on how exactly she plans to just 'hand over' RPM."

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #361 on: May 06, 2010, 03:24:45 AM
[Perhaps I SHOULD have written 'The poster was pasted on the cyborg's body]
When Flame turned back his head to face the mysterious woman. She somehow got out of his grasp and continued to put up the rest of the posters.

What the grumpy cyborg held in his hand, was what seemed to be a prosthetic arm.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #362 on: May 06, 2010, 05:06:32 AM
Flame looked down at the arm, And tossed it aside.
"Ah great...."

He walked up to the woman ignoring him, smacked the posters out of her hand, and grabbed her by the chest of her cloak.

"Alright. Seems you like it rough, if you'll forgive my saying so. Now, WHO the heck are you, WHAT is your business here, and how exactly do you plan to hand over RPM?"

Also, I would say Afro has won the position of Dracula.

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #363 on: May 06, 2010, 05:40:59 AM
The woman just stared at him. Motionless and withouth making a single sound. Even her own breath could not be heard, but it still could be felt.

Flame then noticed the fake arm hanging on to his right shoulder. Suddenly, the arm sprang to life and slapped the cyborg. The force was strong enough to make him fall down onto the ground.

The woman proceeded to take a maker from within her cloak and she started writing somethin on the cyborg's face. She also took out a mirror and placed it next to the cyborg. She also left him a poster and circled the fine print.

After that, she picked up her posters and tools and continued to do her job, just like the persistent femme fatale that she is.

The words that were written down on Flame's face are: "Look Host Find Truth"
------------------------------------

Meanwhile, Near the bridge to RPM.

The strange, bass lipped cowpoke was quickly making his way to RPM.   

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #364 on: May 06, 2010, 04:44:46 PM
"Long time no see Afro- Shroom...tell me who are your interesting companions?"

Afro-Shroom Looked at the vogel and then to A.Silan, "When did you learn ventriloquism?" o~O, Afro asked. AfroMan face palmed,"I think I can explain-" "I think I can do a better job." Afroman was interrupted by Model D(an) as he floated out of Afro's pocket.

Also, I would say Afro has won the position of Dracula.

(Oh...So who's going to start the Castlevania RP then? o3o)

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #365 on: May 06, 2010, 05:20:08 PM

(Oh...So who's going to start the Castlevania RP then? o3o)
Either you or me. If you want (as you are Dracula,) you can start it. if not, Ill do it.

Offline VixyNyan

• Kind & Generous Fluffy Pillow~
  • RPM Ecchi Princess
  • ♪ Vixylicious Nya Nya~ ♪
    • View Profile
    • Rockman Perfect Memories
Reply #366 on: May 06, 2010, 07:27:55 PM
>RPM roleplay
>Castlevania
>No Vixy

O^O ;^;

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3480-2506-4200
[DeviantArt|Twitch.tv|Youtube|Fan Work|WiiVC|Character File]
Rock10: Ranking. Rock9: AC, EA, SS, Challenge, Ranking.
(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #367 on: May 06, 2010, 07:30:56 PM
>RPM roleplay
>Castlevania
>No Vixy

There's an easy way to fix that =P

My life is currently bears and Jojos and everything is great.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #368 on: May 06, 2010, 07:33:31 PM
Someone said there was no Vixy? What kind of monster would say that?

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #369 on: May 06, 2010, 07:43:04 PM
(Wait, no one ever said there was no Vixy. O3o; Oh and Flame, I guess you can start the RP if you want to.)

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #370 on: May 06, 2010, 07:46:04 PM
(What will you be called anyways? Afrula? Afrocula? Dracfro?)

My life is currently bears and Jojos and everything is great.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #371 on: May 06, 2010, 07:50:22 PM
(What will you be called anyways? Afrula? Afrocula? Dracfro?)
(Hm...good point. Dracfro seems good but Will I be a stand in for the Drac himself or actually RP as Dracula?)

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #372 on: May 06, 2010, 10:49:07 PM
You will be stand in of course. Or you can BE Dracula. its up to you really. do what you wish with it. Personally, I vote for Afrula. XDD

Also, Okay :3

>RPM roleplay
>Castlevania
>No Vixy

O^O ;^;

Noone ever said there was no Vixy. >.>
all you needed to do was just come 'round!
Roles and such, (other than Dracula which is already decided,) will be decided in the RPMVania thread

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #373 on: May 06, 2010, 10:55:27 PM
Oh BTW when you start this and I am not around I want to remind you that I will be playing Death (and maybe some minor boss...like Zephyr or Malphas)

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #374 on: May 07, 2010, 12:12:53 AM