The Busier World of RPM!

Alice in Entropy · 120690

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #275 on: April 24, 2010, 09:25:31 PM
Mania saw this, yet did nothing to stop it. Cap'n on the other hand got up and began to walk, "I'll meet up with you guys later, I'm gonna go look for Afro in the city." And with that he simply walked away.

Meanwhile with Afroman and A.Silan, "Hrm...tell me...do you know anything of...alternate dimensions?" Afroman asked Afro. "Um...no not really. I did over hear DWII talking about some kind of machine but I never really listened that well to him." Afro responded. "I see...cheif, it seems we are dealing with an entirely different person. His memory, characteristics and overall attitude have changed." He looked at her for a moment. "...how hard did you hit him?" *o~O*

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #276 on: April 24, 2010, 10:01:16 PM
Temnota tried to stop Whiteknot from hanging himself
"...you know hanging yourself won´t change anything!"
" But I cannot do anything right, when I think I am doing something right it will just get worse, there is no need for me in this world...I am just a burden..."
"Well, you can...work as...MY BODYGUARD!" said Temnota as a last effort
"Huh?"
"Y-yeah, that way you can´t do anything wrong, just protect me and help me find a close friend of mine..." Temnota smiled
"Hmmm...I guess that might work out...Ok from today on I will work for you, lady Temnota" The ninja loosened the noose and bowed down in respect.
" HUH? You change your mind kinda fast..." the girl was confused at how easy the ninja was convinced...

meanwhile back to Afroman, A. Silan and Afro
"Wait Mr. Afro, wasn´t there something about that comb you found?"

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #277 on: April 24, 2010, 10:08:55 PM
"Heh, well it seems like you've found your self a hobby, babysitting." Mania said.

"Your right!" He brought out the comb he took out from Afro's hair, it had a 'bVd' face on it. "Hm...well I think we can use this to our advantage. If anything, he could help us seeing as this is his dimension." Afroman suggested.

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #278 on: April 25, 2010, 12:39:03 AM
Jestah just stood there the whole time. After the battle had finished, he asked the ninja and gothic young woman:
"Are you intrested in buying anything in our fine store, I'm still working you know."
He stared at the two, waiting for a response.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I see. Well we do need to eat and a place to rest. If you don't mind us stay...er camping here that is?" StrangeMan asked Sapph
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Far away from the knights...

"Say, Mr.Bloody? Why didn't you let me play with those guys like we do with other guys?" Carammel asked her bloodthirsty guardian.
"Because, child, killing them now wouldn't be as fun as crushing them while they're at full strenght. Breaking their creator's spirit will be oh so much sweeter." The being responded through the girl's veins

"That's just it Mr.Bloody, I don't get why you wanna do that instead of just killing them now." The girl stated.
"Child, when you get older, you'll understand that breaking ones spirit is one of those guilty pleasures that is much more satisfying than just killing them. Besides, I already said that I hate it when someone has a better toy then I." He answered cheerfully.

"...So...am I a bad toy?" She said with a sad expresion on her face.
"Don't even compare yourself to such pawns, child. Your are the queen piece of this game of chess we call life!" He said whole heartedly.
Carammel still showed the same expression.

"...What is it child?" Mr.Bloody asked with a bit of scorn in his voice.
"...I wanna be a princess" She said as she began to pout.
"Fine then, you're a princess. (What is it with female children and being a damn princess)"

Carammel grinned widely and giggled loudly at the thought.
"Anyway, we should prepare ourselfs, child. For the next few months or so, we're going to be playing "house"! Mr.Bloody said in melancholic tone.
"'K...............wait...what do you mean by that Mr.Bloody?" She asked in confusion.

"It means, Congratulations! You're going to be the mother of four beautiful daemon children!"

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #279 on: April 25, 2010, 06:56:03 PM
"It means, Congratulations! You're going to be the mother of four beautiful daemon children!"
(...that's gonna be one hell of a baby shower. 8D)

J tried to contact Master D in A.RPM but still couldn't reach him, "Damn...If this is not fixed soon we will  miss our only chance." She looked back at Afroman and A.SIlan, thanks inpart to her helmet having a built in scope. "Hm...it seems that something has happened...this other Afro has somehow changed..." She continued to spy on them from a considerable distance.

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #280 on: April 27, 2010, 05:46:24 PM
"Heh, well it seems like you've found your self a hobby, babysitting." Mania said.
"Hobby? You are wrong, this is now my" *dramatic pause* Whiteknot striked a manly pose "Responsibility !"
He then grabed the confused girl and run off with her. Their destination unknow (because WK didn´t know the way...)

"Your right!" He brought out the comb he took out from Afro's hair, it had a 'bVd' face on it. "Hm...well I think we can use this to our advantage. If anything, he could help us seeing as this is his dimension." Afroman suggested.
"Help us? Do you really think can trust him just because he switched personalities? I think that is one more reason not to trust him...who am I kidding, it´s immposible reasoning with you, just do what you think is right..."
Said A.Silan

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #281 on: April 27, 2010, 06:01:23 PM
"Pfft, what ever." He walked off to catch up with Cap'n Afro. "Um...guys what about me?" Agro asked still trapped in the paper bag. He received another wack from the boy and the turtle. "OW! Stop hitting me!"

"Look I know this must hard for you but...I have a feeling...an instinct you could say about him this time." Afroman explained to A.Silan. "So...seeing as I got nothing better to do, I guess I could help you guys with what ever you need. you look like a lost couple in a new town." Afro joked as he rubbed his arm. "Still I don't know why but you seem...different Silan. Did you get a hair cut?" Afro asked as he observed A.Silan.

Meanwhile in A.RPM, A.DWII contacted Master D again, "Master I have successfully strengthened J's signal, we can now receive and send messages to her."
"Excellent doctor...and the D.A.N. project?"
"Nearly complete sir."
"Good doctor, now leave me be...I need to contact J." Master D ended the conversation and now attempted to contact J.

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #282 on: April 27, 2010, 06:23:46 PM
"Look I know this must hard for you but...I have a feeling...an instinct you could say about him this time." Afroman explained to A.Silan. "So...seeing as I got nothing better to do, I guess I could help you guys with what ever you need. you look like a lost couple in a new town." Afro joked as he rubbed his arm. "Still I don't know why but you seem...different Silan. Did you get a hair cut?" Afro asked as he observed A.Silan.
"Instinct... I see/I really should have stayed home/" She then turned to Afro
"So you know "me"? What kind of person is she?"
Asked A. Silan. Afro seemed confused about the question

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #283 on: April 27, 2010, 06:33:29 PM
"Er....she is always trying to sell people her special blend of metal and her knights follow her, but Stolz...she scares me." *;3;* "Um...interesting Afro..." Afroman commented.

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #284 on: April 27, 2010, 07:02:32 PM
"A place to sleep? Easily arranged." Sapph said to Strangeman as he entered the elevator and waited to make sure everyone else who was going to had also gotten on.

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #285 on: April 28, 2010, 04:59:39 AM
Meanwhile, in the A. RPM, Master D finally got through to J. "J...j. What do you have t report?" She knelt and looked away frm A.Afro, A.Silan and Afro and responded. "I have recieved a visual on Afroman and the police chief Silan. How ever it seems they may have teamed up with the Afro-shroom of this dimension. Furthur spying and observing is suggested master." She responded cold, and mechanicly. "Very Well, do not hesitate to give us the moment to strike, our plan is nearly complete andI am ready for your confirmation. D out." Master D ended the convo and then stormed out of his private quarters into the main area of his hide out. " My minions! Prepare for battle we leave soon in to the other RPM!" He laughed to him self as hundreds of ninja, robot like soldiers saluted him.

Back in RPM, Waddle Dee was joyfully skipping down the hallways, for he got a B+ on his recent exam ":)". He went out for lunch and treated himself to a few new booster packs of Yugioh TCG from anImate. It was a good day to be Waddle Dee.

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #286 on: May 01, 2010, 09:53:36 PM
"Er....she is always trying to sell people her special blend of metal and her knights follow her, but Stolz...she scares me." *;3;* "Um...interesting Afro..." Afroman commented.
"Oh I stopped doing that some time ago...but that is not immportant at this moment!"
The group was suprised as they suddenly heard Silan´s voice. Afroman looked around and noticed near them a small, bird shaped metalic object. It was one of Silan´s many "eyes"- the Vogel.
"Greetings"
Said the vogel with Silan´s voice

(Seriously guys, why isn´t anyone posting?)

Offline Dantonumanoa Ongdolota Amycronicon

• Unwholesome, unsavory and unintelligible
  • Neo Arcadian
  • o fuk my k/d ratio
    • View Profile
Reply #287 on: May 01, 2010, 10:58:14 PM
(Seriously guys, why isn´t anyone posting?)
[[I'm out of ideas. :( ]]

I put on my [twin slasher] face.

I also go by Spectro D., Idylleaus, Malabar, and Dumb-bit Twofuck.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #288 on: May 01, 2010, 11:00:56 PM
[Why do you think I quit!]

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #289 on: May 01, 2010, 11:03:29 PM
[I don't know what was going on, so I set Nova to go train or something, we need something interesting]

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #290 on: May 01, 2010, 11:11:13 PM
(I thought you had some plans, mirby...well I just continue with Afro´s story...)

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #291 on: May 02, 2010, 09:55:06 AM
We need an RPM castlevania. with Roa as Dracula. (I mean, hes the only one who CAN do that role and GOOD.)

Also, im not posting because my REM deprived brain lacks creativity. (sleep deprivation does that, and I FEEL it.) Imma sleep some better, and come back to the thread when my creative juices flow.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #292 on: May 02, 2010, 09:57:13 AM
I think the RPMvania sounds fun... I'll make Mirby return for this... in fact... hmm...

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #293 on: May 02, 2010, 10:20:41 AM
Sounds fine by me

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #294 on: May 02, 2010, 10:41:53 AM
We'll need transitionary posts though... so it doesn't just happen out of the blue.

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #295 on: May 02, 2010, 12:21:41 PM
Didn't Archer say he was sick of playing as Roa?

Archer

Reply #296 on: May 02, 2010, 12:22:36 PM
I says lots of things.

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #297 on: May 02, 2010, 12:34:07 PM
You sly dog, you.

Posted on: May 02, 2010, 10:23:24 AM
And then, from an interdimensional portal, came a horror beyond all mortal comprehension. 'Twas Ronald McGiygas, come to lay waste to all creation!

R A N R A N R U

I W I L L S I N G

T H E S O N G

T H A T E N D S

T H E E A R T H

Lucky sighed. "God damnit."

Archer

Reply #298 on: May 02, 2010, 12:43:39 PM
but den da song did not end da werld cus it wus not sung proply but den harhuhi suziemeyer wus angrie so she made da werld end cus kyon wus gey with koysumi BUT DEN LEELOUSH SHOWD UP ND GEASD HER NOT TO ND DA WERLD

"hero i am emperor make me" he seid nd den dey made him da emepr cus he wus cool BUT DEN TOYOTA BUT ON DA 0 COSTUM ND STABD HIM "y did u do this suzuki" reroush seid nd den died

"NOOOOOOOOIO L;EOPDCH" creamed nunalie cus he wus her brotha so she went niyghtmayer of nanaliy nunalie and kild him by crushn him wit her niyghtmeyer frume

"HAHHAHAHEHRHAHA PLANNED JUST AS WENT" seid sum1 and it wus.....right ugami....AND HE HAD WRITN "NANALY VEE BRITTTANYA" IN DA DESU NOTO

nd den nanlie dyd nd had sexing wit her brotha in heaven

"MURDER U JUST R" said a voice nd it was NEYAR! nd then right bloo up frum his awsum nd da werld wus saved.

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #299 on: May 02, 2010, 12:53:24 PM
I F E E L

H A P P Y M E A L

And yea, did Ronald McGiygas and Haruhi Suzumiya battle! A most epic duel between two cosmic horrors!

Lucky frantically looked through a bundle of sheets. "This isn't in the script!" He paused, blinked, and looked at the sheets. "Why do I even have a script?!"