The Busier World of RPM!

Alice in Entropy · 120701

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #200 on: April 19, 2010, 10:06:48 PM
"Hm...He seems to be directing most of his attacks towards you. It's risky but If I can get a clear shot at him from behind, we may have a chance. Can you distract him for me?" Afroman asked A.Silan while keeping an eye on Danshu still.

Meanwhile T.Afro was nearing the entry point from where he came from and saw the fight ensuing, "Ah damn it...now I gotta fix that cheap tin scraping later." He mumbled t himself.

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #201 on: April 19, 2010, 10:25:35 PM
"Hm...He seems to be directing most of his attacks towards you. It's risky but If I can get a clear shot at him from behind, we may have a chance. Can you distract him for me?" Afroman asked A.Silan while keeping an eye on Danshu still.
"D-distracting him? But if he hits me your debt will increase Mr. Afro"
Silan flashstepped in front of Danshuu. She pointed her arm at him and parts of his helmet melted away, covering his lef eye.
"Just in case, I can dodge one beam easily."
She then waited for the robot to attack

Sapph sighed, exhausted from putting up his SOS signal. "Well, I guess it didn't work..." He sighed, starting to pass out. The lightning SOS starting to flicker out.
Sudenly the boulders that trapped Sapph were withing minutes cut into tiny pieces. Sapph was than pulled out by a man in a samurai outfit holding two hookswords in his hands.
"Damn it, I thought it would be someone else, or atleast a pretty princess" Said the man
" I told you, you now owe me 5 bucks" Replied a woman´s voice, but there was no woman around.
"Yeah, yeah, remind me about that later...well, atleast I did something good" The man then put Sapph down.
"Yo, you ok? I want to ask you if you know a guy called Adante, or a woman called Silan or Temnota, or if you have seen a big troll called Akvavit?"

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #202 on: April 19, 2010, 10:34:06 PM
As soon as A.Silan mentioned his name he quickly huddled together with her, "Shhh! look I know that, and how many times to I have to tell you it's AfroMan. the Doctor is still hear and if he finds out who I am, then everything I've worked for will be lost."He whispered.

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #203 on: April 19, 2010, 10:40:30 PM
Sapph got to his feet, panting after he got pulled out of the rubble. "Sorry to disappoint ya, just little ol' me." He said, rolling his shoulders, several cracking sounds being heard. "Thank you for pulling me out of that situation, but I haven't met anyone by any of those names. Sorry." He sighed, wobbling a little as he dusted himself off. "Ugh... I need coffee." He groaned, looking at the far side of the structure. Fortunately, the back of it, which had the elevator, was still standing. "By the way, I am the Sapphire Knight."

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #204 on: April 19, 2010, 10:52:14 PM
As soon as A.Silan mentioned his name he quickly huddled together with her, "Shhh! look I know that, and how many times to I have to tell you it's AfroMan. the Doctor is still hear and if he finds out who I am, then everything I've worked for will be lost."He whispered.
"You know there isn´t a big difference between calling you Mr. Afro and Mr. AfroMan...the second name reminds me of a stupid song...and shouldn´t you be standing BEHIND the killer robot, now he is going to attack both of us"
As she said that Danshuu fired a beam at the two

Sapph got to his feet, panting after he got pulled out of the rubble. "Sorry to disappoint ya, just little ol' me." He said, rolling his shoulders, several cracking sounds being heard. "Thank you for pulling me out of that situation, but I haven't met anyone by any of those names. Sorry." He sighed, wobbling a little as he dusted himself off. "Ugh... I need coffee." He groaned, looking at the far side of the structure. Fortunately, the back of it, which had the elevator, was still standing. "By the way, I am the Sapphire Knight."
" I see, oh well, my name is Mace and this are my sisters Reft and Light." said the samurai pointing at his swords
"Stop callin us that!" A woman´s voice yelled at the man, it seemed to come from one of the swords. The sword then started shining in a bright light and withing seconds turned into two beutiful women wearring armors. they looked the same except for One was long haired and wore a mask that covered her mouth, the other had short hair and was wearring a mask that covered the upper part of her face.
"I am Subeta" Said the Long haired one
"I am Yaiba" said the other one.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #205 on: April 19, 2010, 11:11:32 PM
Dnashu stared at them, "Left eye laser decommissioned, rerouting power and increasing right eye laser to 250% power increase." As the laser drew closer and closer to Afroman and A.Silan, there was probably a lot of things they could of done, like dodge it to name a few but Afroman acted on instinct and for some odd reason went head to head with the beam. "Afro-Pawnch!!!" He yelled as he punched the eye laser, both collided in a brilliant flash and both were now locked in a power struggle, the beam was slowly gaining the edge as it pushed him further back. "C-chief! change of...plan. You gotta take him out while I keep him busy." the beam pushed further and he screamed out in pain. "Hurry!"

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #206 on: April 19, 2010, 11:13:12 PM
Sapph covered his face when the swords changed to women. He lifted the visor of his helmet to get a better view. His face wasn't visible due to shadows hiding it. "Now that is an interesting ability." He said, putting the visor down. "It's a pleasure to meet you." The knight said, his voice giving away how tired he was. He turned towards the elevator and pressed the side of his helmet, a clicking sound like buttons being pressed could be heard. "There it is." He said, aiming a hand up towards the 3rd or 4th floor. He shot a bolt of electricity out, which, after a couple minutes, brought back a steaming hot cup of coffee and a can of spinach.

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #207 on: April 19, 2010, 11:23:52 PM
"Damnit Afroman!"
Silan got behind Danshu  and pointed her arm at him.Danshu´s eye started sparkling and a small explosion occured from it. The laser beam stopped.
"Phew. I used the metal to stab him from inside, I think that stopped his funkctions, I just hope his memory ship isn´t damaged."

Sapph covered his face when the swords changed to women. He lifted the visor of his helmet to get a better view. His face wasn't visible due to shadows hiding it. "Now that is an interesting ability." He said, putting the visor down. "It's a pleasure to meet you." The knight said, his voice giving away how tired he was. He turned towards the elevator and pressed the side of his helmet, a clicking sound like buttons being pressed could be heard. "There it is." He said, aiming a hand up towards the 3rd or 4th floor. He shot a bolt of electricity out, which, after a couple minutes, brought back a steaming hot cup of coffee and a can of spinach.
"Well, it was nice to meet ya, but I think we have to go now. Goodbye!" Mace and Yaiba were already going away. Subeta was standing behind for a while
"Nice helmet, bye!" She said and then hurried to her siblings

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #208 on: April 19, 2010, 11:33:40 PM
As the laser stopped Afroman fell to his knees and held his hand. "Now that's what I call a piercing stare. He-he-ow it hurts to laugh."  *>3<* He then walked over, to Dnashu and A.Silan ,"Well chief I guess I owe you one. So is this guy still gonna be able to tell us anything?" He kicked Danshu's head. "Wow, I'm impressed. I didn't imagine you'd be this good of a fighter." Afroman and A.Silan turned and saw none other then T.Afro smiling to him self. "I guess this Alternate RPM really is something after all." *bVd*

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #209 on: April 19, 2010, 11:44:41 PM
"Later." He said, waving with his free hand as he set the spinach can on the ground and took ahold of the cup of coffee. "Now then..." He said to himself, lifting the visor on his helmet again to drink his coffee. After downing the cup, he picked up the spinach can and launched to the coffee pot for more. "Now, to completely recharge."

My thread of Random Crap

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #210 on: April 20, 2010, 02:03:55 AM
The artist also grabbed the afroed man by his collar. He nodded his head, as way of saying thank you to his boss. Jestah straightened himself and showed the young man Agro.
"I got just what you need little boy and cute turtle. Let me introduce you to The Afro Scrubber 5000!!...plus."

Then the artist quickly took out his sketch book and drew the silhouttes of the boy, the turtle, Agro and himself. Inbetween them was a shining table. Suddenly, the table materialiazed in front of the boy and artist.

"You see this clean table~?" Jestah asked before picking up some mud on the ground. He slapped the mud and spread it all over the table.
"Now it's dirty!~...Observe as The Afro Scrubber 5000!!...plus, completely cleans and sterilizes the table.~"

Jestah threw Agro, head first, on the table and started rubbing his afroed scalp violently agaisnt it. Until he remembered he forgot something important.
"...Oh~ Silly me, I forgot to add the cleaning liquid." Jestah drew a bottle of liquid soap beside the table sketch. Instantly, the bottle appeared on the same spot as the drawing. Jestah raised Agro's head and stuffed the bottle of soap in his afro. e then continued his somewhat cruel use of Agro's hair as a cleaning utensil.

Miracoulessly, the table was spotless.
"See, no dirt or grime thanks to The Afro Scrubber 5000!!....plus~"
------------------------------------------------------------------------

We now join our strange trio of heroes: StrangeMan, Nekolian and Brocky Bulldawg  heading straight for where the signal was.

"...You think the guy who made that S.O.S. thing has any food?" Brocky asked StrangeMan.

"Maybe, all I know is those rocks you gave me gave moi a bad case of indigestion." The masked man replied,holding his stomach as he followed behind Nekolian.

"By the way, Brocky, does Nekolian look a bit worried to you?"

Brocky and StrangeMan looked at the feline cyborg. Beats of sweat ran from under his helmet. His pace quickened by each step.

StrangeMan's mask changed into a sad expression. He ten looked at he broccoli mutt..who was eating thdroplets of sweat Nekolian left behind.

rocky looked at the maskd man and told him:  "...I'm thirsty too..."

he trio we're cosing in on a collapsed building. In front of the buildng was a man clad in azure armor that was drinking a cup of cofee. 

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #211 on: April 20, 2010, 03:54:01 AM
Sapph was finishing up the last cup of coffee when he spotted the unusual trio coming towards him. He shut the helmet's visor before greeting them. "Greetings travellers. Welcome to what's left of the Sapph's Colosseum Cafe. I am the Sapphire Knight." He introduced with a slight bow. "Is there anything I can help you with?"

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Akamaru

• RPM's Puppy Mascot
  • Neo Arcadian
  • I love winter time.
    • View Profile
Reply #212 on: April 20, 2010, 05:04:38 AM
We join our animals, Akamaru and his copy/clone Maru. Sweeping the floors of Sapph's Coloseum Cafe after somehow catching dinner. Thanks to some after-affects of all the fighting, the lake where they were fishing were filled with toxic fish. Once they took bites out of the fish, they were immediately knocked out. Once they had awoke, they were surprised to find themselves in maid costumes and were ordered to begin sweeping any messes as payment for being "saved". With nothing else to do, but comply, they are now stuck with what you see now.

You'd think they would have done something other than sleep, fish, and sweep...

When was the last time I poked you guys...

Archer

Reply #213 on: April 20, 2010, 05:36:15 AM
Slowly, he turned to look at that rake's rather sharp point and looked at Agro's head.

Then he smirked.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #214 on: April 20, 2010, 04:20:59 PM
The artist also grabbed the afroed man by his collar. He nodded his head, as way of saying thank you to his boss. Jestah straightened himself and showed the young man Agro.
"I got just what you need little boy and cute turtle. Let me introduce you to The Afro Scrubber 5000!!...plus."

Then the artist quickly took out his sketch book and drew the silhouttes of the boy, the turtle, Agro and himself. Inbetween them was a shining table. Suddenly, the table materialiazed in front of the boy and artist.

"You see this clean table~?" Jestah asked before picking up some mud on the ground. He slapped the mud and spread it all over the table.
"Now it's dirty!~...Observe as The Afro Scrubber 5000!!...plus, completely cleans and sterilizes the table.~"

Jestah threw Agro, head first, on the table and started rubbing his afroed scalp violently agaisnt it. Until he remembered he forgot something important.
"...Oh~ Silly me, I forgot to add the cleaning liquid." Jestah drew a bottle of liquid soap beside the table sketch. Instantly, the bottle appeared on the same spot as the drawing. Jestah raised Agro's head and stuffed the bottle of soap in his afro. e then continued his somewhat cruel use of Agro's hair as a cleaning utensil.

Miracoulessly, the table was spotless.
"See, no dirt or grime thanks to The Afro Scrubber 5000!!....plus~"

"...I like his style." *owob* Maniac said.

Meanwhile in A.RPM, T.Afro, now walking towards A.Afro/Afroman and A.Silan, smiled to himself. "Well If it isn't the great Afroman and the police chief." Afroman took a step back and was caught in disbelief, He and this imposter looked exactly the same!

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #215 on: April 20, 2010, 05:43:04 PM
A.Silan was staring in disbelief at T. Afro
"U-unbelievable, the voice, the look, now I get it how Stolz  was fooled. This guy isn´t just an impostor. If we consider what the robot kept saying we can assume that this man in front of us is really YOU Mr. Afro from an alternate universe!"
She then shook her head.
"I can´t believe I said that aloud...."

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #216 on: April 20, 2010, 05:49:20 PM
"That's impossible! This isn't some kind of science fiction movie, that kind of technology simple can't exist!" He said in a tone of fear. "Oh but it does! You and I are clear evidence of that." He walked closer, "A.Silan...you're very much less of a pain in this RPM but your still a pain none the less!" He dashed up to her but Afroman sidestepped in front of them both. "Look, I don't care if you really are me...I want some answers and your gonna give'em to me!"

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #217 on: April 20, 2010, 06:35:01 PM
"I doubt he will give in the peaceful way!"
Said A. Silan and pointed her right arm at the liveless Danshu, parts of his armor broke free from it,  melting together, then the liquid metal flew towards T.Afro at high speed. When it hit him, it tied his arms to his body and also tied his legs. The metal hardened instantly. T. Afro then fell to the ground.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #218 on: April 20, 2010, 06:43:36 PM
"Rrr....damn!" T.Afro was seemingly trapped by Danshu's melted armor. "Alright...since you don't have anywhere to go. Now let's get down to business." he turned to A.Silan, "You wanna ask him about Flame and Roa Chief?"

As A.Silan and A.Afro began to question T.Afro, A.DWII quietly backed away and was now on his way back to Master D's Lair. "Yes sir...yes sir...no sir...yes sir, you're assumption on Afroman's identity was correct...no sir, it seems the machine is a portal to another RPM universe...yes sir, I will begin work on the confiscated D.A.N. project right away sir." A.DWII was now in his lab and began furiously working on what appeared to be a incomplete and beta version of Dan.

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #219 on: April 20, 2010, 07:04:27 PM
"What are your connections to Flame and Roa? What is this machine and this robot? Who are you working for?"
Asked A. Silan

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile in RPM
"Oi, oi, it seems you got quite the beating" Said Mace who found the four Silan Knights. Sieg was carrying Sonne on his back, who was tied to Sieg by his cape. Stolz and Schimmer were still uncouncious.
" It´s you, have you seen our misstres?" Asked Sieg.
"Hey Subeta, Yaiba, go please help those guys"
The two women the picked up Stolz and Schimmer.
"I thought you know where your creator is, I was also looking for her." continued Mace

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #220 on: April 20, 2010, 08:41:52 PM
"Ha, Those two idiots? I have no real connection to them, I just bumped into them at the bar when some rookie officer tried to arrest them. I must say your law enforcement here is quite weak, I expected more from the Alt version of Silan." He said with a wise ass smirk on his face. "As for the robot, why just ask ol' 'AfroMan' over there, he should know just as much as I do. And I only work for myself." Afroman picked up T.Afro by his collar, "What is this machine and where are the missing civilians!?" Afroman wanted some answers to all this madness and he wanted them now.

-----
That one Nun...

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #221 on: April 20, 2010, 08:47:57 PM
Nekolian jumped in front of the azure man and slammed his hands over his shoulders.
"What happened here!? Where you the one who shot that S.O.S signal!?"
Nekolian breaths were heavy, droplets of sweat continued to drop from under his helmet.
-------------------------------------

"Ah, I see you're intrested in The Afro Bubbler 5005!!...plus. You can have this product, as well as the free bottle of cleansing liquid, for the low low price of...Excuse me for a second 'K~" Jestah once agained bent towards his boss.
"What's the price of this thing? I wanna make sure I don't screw up on my first day."
--------------------------------

Meanwhile, in the Wastelands...

The shell of melted teeth began to ooze a orange liquid. More ooze began to pour from the small cracks that slowly formed on the shell.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #222 on: April 20, 2010, 08:56:20 PM
Agro was flailing "H-hey! You can't just sell me for-"
"...19.95." said cap'n calmy
"...I hate you all." said Agro stubbornly.

-----
That one Nun...

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #223 on: April 20, 2010, 09:18:10 PM
"You sure? He looks like a 9.85 to me...your the boss though, so..."
Jestah stood up straight once again and looked at the smirking child.

"...it's worth the same price as what my boss said!~ We'll also include this FREE Pancakes!" The artist quickly drew a plate with a large pile of pancakes, smothered in sweet syrup, and two small slices of butter with rings of cherries around them.

"Pancakes will make you into a big boy.~" Jestah, withouth thinking of the thoughts of others, winked at the boy, as he did with the turtle.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #224 on: April 20, 2010, 09:47:32 PM
"Ha, Those two idiots? I have no real connection to them, I just bumped into them at the bar when some rookie officer tried to arrest them. I must say your law enforcement here is quite weak, I expected more from the Alt version of Silan." He said with a wise ass smirk on his face. "As for the robot, why just ask ol' 'AfroMan' over there, he should know just as much as I do. And I only work for myself." Afroman picked up T.Afro by his collar, "What is this machine and where are the missing civilians!?" Afroman wanted some answers to all this madness and he wanted them now.
"Calm down Mr. Afro, let just agree that I will be the bad cop"
A. Silan snapped his fingers and T. Afro´s  bonds tighteden a bit.
"Now no more smart assery and simply answer the questions!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------
In the wastelands of RPM.
"What the hell is that big thing?"
Asked Mace pointing at the giant Wurm
"A wurm, apparently"
Replied Sieg
"Wurms aren´t that big!"
Continued Mace
" A wurm, from hell, apparently..."