Alice in Entropy · 120668

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #175 on: April 18, 2010, 08:52:46 PM
Mirby and Spectro looked up from the bush and saw the demons returning to their lair.

"That was easy..." Mirby said.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Dantonumanoa Ongdolota Amycronicon

• Unwholesome, unsavory and unintelligible
  • Neo Arcadian
  • o fuk my k/d ratio
    • View Profile
Reply #176 on: April 18, 2010, 08:59:14 PM
"Much too easy, I think," said Spectro, examining the chasm that had sealed itself. "Whoever is behind this probably has something bigger in store."

"By the way, did you see a floating castle anywhere near here? It seems to be gone now..."

I put on my [twin slasher] face.

I also go by Spectro D., Idylleaus, Malabar, and Dumb-bit Twofuck.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #177 on: April 18, 2010, 09:01:18 PM
"Let me see..." Mirby used the Scann sigil and traced the magical energies and saw the trail lowering and lowering and... "Crap. It's affixed to the badlands... It's not going anywhere else anytime soon..."

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #178 on: April 18, 2010, 09:17:34 PM
"Gah! No way, Me and Jasmine never worked on such a thing. We did have a project by a similar name back a DDL but it was terminated and was confiscated after DDL was shut down years ago." A.Afro quickly explained. "Besides this also seems to be...different from what the original looked like."
"So is it together with the "other Afro"? We should probably deactivate this guy and extract some information from him, what do you say?"

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #179 on: April 18, 2010, 09:29:23 PM
"Must be..." He approaches Danshu, "Look Danshu...it's me "Afro-Shroom". We need to head back, so abort this mission and lets get out of here." He tried to play on the fact that he looked the same that "other Afro" going around. Danshu looked at him. "Hey I think he's falling for it. Get ready-ugh!" * >^<* A.Afro was hit with a punch that threw him into a a rock, shattering it (ala DBZ style). "No one is allowed to interfere!" *O:<* Danshu had gone haywire....again.

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #180 on: April 18, 2010, 09:53:56 PM
"Mf. Afro! Are you okay? We´re lucky this thing is made of metal, I can control it!"
A.Silan pulled out two knives and slowly approuched Danshu

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #181 on: April 18, 2010, 10:05:41 PM
"Targeting....Target: Alternate RPM "Mistress Silan"...." Danshu's hand was extended at A.Silan's direction and small bright orbs appeared at the end of his fingers. Ouch...is it me or did that thing just say alternate RPM? Damn, I'l have to find out later. This is a job for Afroman. A.Afro thought to himself as he crawled out of the other side of the rock pile and quickly inverted his jacket and zipped it up revealing a large red A on in, strapped on knee guards, gloves, an over sized action scarf which covered his mouth and nose, and finally applied his sunglasses on and thus has now become his alter ego, AfroMan. Now, time for Afroman to get some answers.

Meanwhile Danshu unleashed five laser beam attacks at A.Silan aiming for her vital points.

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #182 on: April 18, 2010, 10:12:49 PM
" Lasers?! Damn it, I should have known"
The laser beams hit A.Silan´s clothes, but she wasn´t wearing them . She was standing next to Danshu. A. Silan was wearring a full body armor that was really similiar to the white knights armors. She slashed at Danshu´s arm with her knife

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #183 on: April 18, 2010, 10:37:55 PM
The knife penetrated Danshu but with out a moment to spare he quickly grabbed A.Silan by the neck and lifted her up. "Target: Alternate RPM "Mistress Silan"...action:...terminate." He began to apply pressure on her neck but suuddenly someone dashed up to him.
"Afro-PAWNCH!!!" *Think Falcon ounch...but with an Afro inplace of a falcon 8D*
Danshu was hit in the eblow, shattering it, thus releasing A.Silan as she gasped for air.
"Hey, I don't know why your here or what you've done with all of those RPM citizens, but  your gonna have to answer to me now!" said Afroman "Are you ok cheif?" He asked A.Silan.

(BTW, what is A.Silan again? a police chief or the commissioner?)

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #184 on: April 18, 2010, 10:56:22 PM
Nova saw that the whole episode had ended.
The other two beings gathered themselves together once more, becoming Human Black Nova, where he  to train his body in physical combat
"Thiss'll take a while"

Archer

Reply #185 on: April 19, 2010, 01:54:33 AM
The boy blinked still holding his bloody rake.

"It's...over already? What the heck?!" He sighed in disappointment. "...that was dumb." He stated bluntly to Omega who's face was clearly saying like you could do better. He frowned at his pet's insolent nature.

"So...now what?"

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #186 on: April 19, 2010, 02:47:13 AM
The man chook the hand of the brothers. "Nice to meet you all. I'll probably forget your names seconds later due to my short attention span, but it's very nice to meet you all nonetheless." Jestah told the Cap'n withouth thinking.

"So, what is it that you guys need help with? Is it art related? I hope it isn't cause I left my crayons at home."

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #187 on: April 19, 2010, 02:55:29 AM
Agro got up, "oof...look, we need help finding a guy named 'Afro-Shroom'."

-----
That one Nun...

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #188 on: April 19, 2010, 03:15:17 AM
"...Afro-Shroom? A mushroom with an afro?...You guys wouldn't happen to be some wierd gang of drug dealers, would you?" He asked the man, but before he could reply, the thin sketch artist continued to speak.

"Oh well, I did say I needed a job. I guess I could try drug dealing for a bit." He told himself. 

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #189 on: April 19, 2010, 03:27:34 AM
Cap'n sighed, Mania laughed, and Agro yelled out in frustration, all at the same time, in response to Jesta's response but none the less they carried on the search for Afro.

Meanwhile in A.RPM, T.Afro was walking A.Jasmine to her place. "Oh, Afro now that you've been able to pay off your debt to Mr. D, we can move in together." She exclaimed in excitement. "Huh, yeah...um look it's been a great evening but I need to go back and...huh, pack before I can move in." And with that T.Afro hurried off to another part of A.RPM City. "Man I need to get out of this place before I start remembering my old self again." he sighed and began to walk around."Funny thought...this seems like a universe that would exist if..." T.Afro stoped and stood silent. "...gotta get out of here." he then began to run back to Danshu and the transdiemensional machine.

-----
That one Nun...

Archer

Reply #190 on: April 19, 2010, 06:20:29 AM
After alot of wandering, he eventually found himself where Agro and co were.

"...hello."

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #191 on: April 19, 2010, 06:52:39 AM
The knife penetrated Danshu but with out a moment to spare he quickly grabbed A.Silan by the neck and lifted her up. "Target: Alternate RPM "Mistress Silan"...action:...terminate." He began to apply pressure on her neck but suuddenly someone dashed up to him.
"Afro-PAWNCH!!!" *Think Falcon ounch...but with an Afro inplace of a falcon 8D*
Danshu was hit in the eblow, shattering it, thus releasing A.Silan as she gasped for air.
"Hey, I don't know why your here or what you've done with all of those RPM citizens, but  your gonna have to answer to me now!" said Afroman "Are you ok cheif?" He asked A.Silan.

(BTW, what is A.Silan again? a police chief or the commissioner?)
(Yeah, she is the chief, Stolz is captain, Sonne is a prison warden, Schimmer and Sieg are bodyguards)
"Yes I am fine, his strength just surprised me, but now that he touched me I can simply defeat him"
A.Silan pointed her arm at Danshu. Sudenly his arms , legs and some parts of his armour started melting. The melted metal then wrapped itself around Danshu´s body, covering all potentially dangerous spots.
(A.Silan can just like her original manipulate every metal with her will, she only has to touch the metal once and then she can control it and everything metalic the metal touches will be controled by Siilan aswell. This is similiar how Blackhook can manipulate Air and Plants, Temnota controls Darkness, Blackhook´s greatgrandfather controls Light etc.)

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #192 on: April 19, 2010, 04:12:24 PM
"AHA!" Jestah thought. It was his first day working with the afroed trio, and already he had is first customer.
"Don't worry boss, I'll take care of this one." Jestah muttered to Cap'n, his back facing the man.

The artist quickly lunged his body at the child, going in or the kill. He took the child by suprise, but just before Jestah collidd with him, he stopped right in front of him.

The artist stood up straight, looked at the child in the eyes and asked:"...YOOOOOH! Welcome to 'Super Afro Brothers Drug Deals, how may I provide you with excellent service and drugs today?."

Jestah looked at the boy's hand, and complimented him. "That's a nice turtle you have there by the way, has he or she polished his or her shell recently?"

Archer

Reply #193 on: April 19, 2010, 05:12:56 PM
During Jestah's questions the boy had attempted to say "I have a name." but upon being interrupted everytime, gave up.

He frowned at the question. "If Mr. Omega wants to be polished, then he'll polish himself." He leaned forward to Jestah as if to tell him some big secret. "He's very intelligent, you see."

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #194 on: April 19, 2010, 06:09:49 PM
"I see. And his such a cute turtle too.~ <3" Though  most people found it disturbing, Jestah winked at the turtle, as a sign of apreciation.

"Now sir, what would you like to buy on this fine day?"

Archer

Reply #195 on: April 19, 2010, 06:20:27 PM
Omega seemed pleased at being called cute.

"Well..." He lifted up the rake he'd been using to kill random demon beasts earlier, which was now covered in blood as well as an assortment of other things.

"I don't exactly need turtle polish, but something to clean this would be good."

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #196 on: April 19, 2010, 06:37:26 PM
"Okay~. Just wait a moment while I check our storage, 'K~" Jestah said politely.

He then bent backwards and faced his boss.

"Yo, boss, we got any cleaning utensils?" He asked Cap'n

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #197 on: April 19, 2010, 07:49:12 PM
(Yeah, she is the chief, Stolz is captain, Sonne is a prison warden, Schimmer and Sieg are bodyguards)
"Yes I am fine, his strength just surprised me, but now that he touched me I can simply defeat him"
A.Silan pointed her arm at Danshu. Sudenly his arms , legs and some parts of his armour started melting. The melted metal then wrapped itself around Danshu´s body, covering all potentially dangerous spots.
(A.Silan can just like her original manipulate every metal with her will, she only has to touch the metal once and then she can control it and everything metalic the metal touches will be controled by Siilan aswell. This is similiar how Blackhook can manipulate Air and Plants, Temnota controls Darkness, Blackhook´s greatgrandfather controls Light etc.)

Danshu looked at his armor, "Primary weapons 1-3, 5 and 8 decommissioned...engaging in alternate attack mode." His eyes then began to glow bright red and looked straight at A.Silan. "Watch out!" Afroman tackled A.Silan as two eye laser attacks missed her and created a rather sizable explosion along with an appropriate crater where she was standing. "Damn...this guy's to deadly to take head on!" Afroman clenched his fist and stared angrily at Danshu before realizing he was still over of A.Silan. "Oh...sorry. you ok chief? We need a plan to take this guy down." * '>.>*

"Okay~. Just wait a moment while I check our storage, 'K~" Jestah said politely.

He then bent backwards and faced his boss.

"Yo, boss, we got any cleaning utensils?" He asked Cap'n

"Er...sure, here." He picked up Agro by the scruff of his jacket. "Hey! What's the big idea?" Agro responded.

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #198 on: April 19, 2010, 08:41:39 PM
Danshu looked at his armor, "Primary weapons 1-3, 5 and 8 decommissioned...engaging in alternate attack mode." His eyes then began to glow bright red and looked straight at A.Silan. "Watch out!" Afroman tackled A.Silan as two eye laser attacks missed her and created a rather sizable explosion along with an appropriate crater where she was standing. "Damn...this guy's to deadly to take head on!" Afroman clenched his fist and stared angrily at Danshu before realizing he was still over of A.Silan. "Oh...sorry. you ok chief? We need a plan to take this guy down." * '>.>*
A. Silan blushed slightly.

"Yeah , I´m fine, thank you once again, I should have known that he might have weapons in his eyes. I could even close his eyes, but I am not sure how he will react to it, he might have a selfdestruct device and we cannot allow it to destroy itself and destroy the device and probably us in the process. I might overthinking it but we cannot underestimate this thing. Any ideas Mr. Afro?"

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #199 on: April 19, 2010, 10:06:08 PM
Sapph sighed, exhausted from putting up his SOS signal. "Well, I guess it didn't work..." He sighed, starting to pass out. The lightning SOS starting to flicker out.

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~