• View Profile
Reply #150 on: April 18, 2010, 04:40:27 AM
Lucky smiled. "Well, I'm Lucky." He extended a hand. "Pleased to meet ya!"

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #151 on: April 18, 2010, 04:42:49 AM
Nova kept dashing through the country. There he found a demon, damaged.
"You there, explain yourself"
"Ahh, one of the messengers of god, eh?"
"We call ourselves celestial on occasions, so that would make you my main enemy."
"Indeed, but you cannot save this planet, the great beast will cause all of humanity to lose itself, grovel and pray to the beast, then they will die for disobeying God. Even when you see that people only worship what is the strongest creature."
"There are ones who swear undending loyalty, only some are cowards, I know this myself"
"So, your a man of god?"
"No, I do it with prejudice, if I want to become stronger, it starts with killing you"
Nova raised his hand, smashing it against the demon's skull, it started to glow, then dissapeared.

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #152 on: April 18, 2010, 04:43:56 AM
"Same here, call me Tai," said Tai as he shook Lucky's hand. After the handshake, he observed his surroundings and noticed all the chaos that was ensuing.

"So, uh, mind telling just what is happening?"

My life is currently bears and Jojos and everything is great.

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #153 on: April 18, 2010, 04:46:11 AM
The thin man gazed at nothingness, for he was lost in his thoughts.
"How rude of him. Throwing people out like, doesn't he know that's bad for buisness? Hmph! That's probably why no one was around...or maybe it was a holiday. Either way, I''m never setting foot inside THAT establishment ever again."

The man snapped back into reality when he noticed he was on top of some afroed man.
"Oh, sorry for that. Some jerk wearing a cloak and lots of clocks all over him...I believe he was some hybrid of Metal and Rap."

The man stood up and dusted himself.
"Please excuse me..." The man began then began to walk away from the trio of brothers, when he realized something, and quickly came back to them.

"Excuse me for asking, but you wouldn't happen to know where a man like myself can find a job around here? I'll do anything...anything...there are some limits though."

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #154 on: April 18, 2010, 04:56:31 AM
Lucky shook his head. "That would be Lord Blackmore...he's sort of my arch-enemy. This is pretty normal with him around. You get used to it."

Blackmore, from atop the Beast's head, looked over into the distance and saw that his castle had taken a chunk of land in the wastelands for itself. His grin spread even further across his shadowy face as he shut the book.

"And that, dear people, is the end of that chapter. Thank you all, you've been such a wonderful audience!"

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #155 on: April 18, 2010, 05:05:30 AM
"Oh, so this is all Blackmore's doing then? Well, it certainly seems like something he'd do."

My life is currently bears and Jojos and everything is great.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #156 on: April 18, 2010, 05:17:23 AM
Nova trudged on, weak and tired from all his fighting and the fact he had half of his power.
The steps he took each reminded him of his conversation with the demon, he didn't know what he was fighting for.
"WHAT AM I FIGHTING FOOOOOOR!?" Nova bellowed into the sky, panting from his over emotional yell.
He kept trudging on, he could find die with pride at least. Too bad he couldn't even take another half step, he collapsed in a land with tall grass, brushing against him, luring him to rest.

Archer

Reply #157 on: April 18, 2010, 06:04:12 AM
In a room in one of those houses in the city, a boy idly messed with his fringe as he watched the news report on the latest goings on.

"Just a bunch of idiots." The boy announced, a bored look covering his face. He turned towards his dresser and looked up towards a turtle that was standing upon it. "You think so too right, Mr. Omega?"

The turtle looked annoyed. It was probably because he was named Omega. Who names a turtle Omega? Well, apparently this guy does. It's because you'd come last in a race he'd said.

"Anyway, I should go do something about this." He announced getting up from his place on the floor.

Omega's eyes clearly said that he couldn't do anything. The boy frowned.

"You know, sometimes I wished you actually talked, Mr. Omega. Then I could tell you to shut up."

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #158 on: April 18, 2010, 06:29:47 AM
Nova dreamed of his past, of how the whole thing with Mirby began, his human body still needed to be fleshed out so he could truly put it to good use.
His body split back into it's other forms, Min, Nova, and Ritcher. All of them flying far away, thier cores escaping the pasture.

Archer

Reply #159 on: April 18, 2010, 06:38:17 AM
So they boy ran into the city with his (unwilling) pet accompanying him on his shoulder.

And he had obtained a rake from somewhere. An old rusty rake.

"With this, I can beat anything." He declared. Omega was clearly thinking otherwise but he ignored the turtle. "There!" He said when he laid his eyes on one of the demon beasts roaming around.

"Fodder," he grinned. "My type of enemy!" He snuck up behind the demon and raised the rake.

It noticed too late.

The creature fell to the ground with the rake smashed through one side of it's head, coming out the other side.

The boy smirked evilly and Omega would've rolled his eyes. You know, if he wasn't a turtle and all.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #160 on: April 18, 2010, 10:26:26 AM
The daemon dodged the blast from the knights buster, his steps made it look as if he was dancing with the wind.
"Yes, YES! OH MA~MA! I simply adore a feisty woman! Dance with me! Dance with The Wind, Ventus!" Vents shot out multiple large bullets of compressed, some of which phased right through Stolz buster shots. The two grew ever closer to each other.

Ventus dodged Stolz attack!
Ventus used Aeroblast

Though the attack hit the daemon, it did nothingto it.  "Oh ho, that tickles." The daemon merely shrugged off the shock. "Now then, are we gonna play seriously now?" The round demon dad right behind the knight and clawed his back. The attack was even able to penetrate the warrior's armor.
The daemn showedit'scaws, which shined ever brightlly as it reflected the light of the nearby flames. "Be happy knight, you're going to become The Beast, Vestia's meal."

Schimmer's attack was not very effective
Vestia used Slash, it was very effective!

Viduata only laughed as the ropes grew tighter and tighter. She closed her eyelids in a way that mimicked  mischievious smile.
"You really think you can pull a fast one on me? HA!! THINK AGAIN!!" Viduata's body began to crumble away, the ropes fell t tegrund. In her stead,layed millions of spiders which resembled black widow spiders.
Thespider's quickly formed back into the daemon witch. She laughed at Sonne
 in amocking maner.
"You're gonna have to try harder if you wanna get a hold of The Widow, Viduata!. By the way...boom."

Sonne was a bit confused by what she meant by the word. He then noticed the chains which binded him had transformed it spiders. One of the spiders started flashing, then another, and another, until all spiders began to flash. Suddenly, all the spiders exploded with the force of nitrogen bombs.

Viduata's spiders used Self-Destruct

Venenifer continued to hold unto Sieg, her sweat began to pourunto his armor. She was ejoying this moment of sweetnes...but, her happy expression soon turned into a sad one.
"Its not fair...you're so sweet. If only I didn't have to kill you..." She muttered to the knight.
Sieg then noticed something peculiar, it bega to get hotter. When he looked down, to his horror, he saw his armor slowly melting away as the streams of the daemons sweat touched hismetal plating.

"It will all be oversoon...think of it this way, at least you died in the arms of The Poison, Venenifer...I'm sorry..."

Venenifer used Acid...still kinda cute that way she's kiling him with a hug. -w-

"Y-you think I´m scarred of wind? My brothers can control wind! And so can I"

The comressed wind blast didn´t even scratch Stolz´ armor. She has turned into model HX and all the blast Ventus sent at her simply started surronding her and soon she was enclosed in a sphere of wind. She dashed towards Vent till she was close enough. Suddenly the sphere created electric sparks and she was enclosed in a electric sphere

" Storm dress! Now I can dance with you sweetheart. My name is Stolz and I´ll be your last dance partner"

She then slammed into Vent.

Stolz used Volt tackle

Schimmer was lying on the ground, his back was hurt but there was no blood. Homunculi don´t bleed, nor do they feel pain but still he wasn´t getting up. His pride was hurt, he was always proud of the armor Silan made him he was proud enough to invade FAUST, to fight against Blackmore and Nova, yet he wasn´t able to win any of these fights and now he isn´t able to stand against this demon? Not this time, he is the guardian of the misstress if the guardian can´t defeat everyone who stands in his way how can he be a guardian? He stood up and faced Vestia.

"I am Schimmer the homunculus, we are nothing close to living beings. The only way to prove our existance is to fullfill our orders and our purpose. I f can´s do that then we are dead. I don´t want to die that´s the reason I can´t lose to you, Vestia!"

Schimmer turned into Chronoforce and slowed down time, then he changed forms again, this time into his newest form - Vestia himself!

"DNA scan completed. I wonder if beings of hell return to hell after they die"

He then slashed at the daemon, who was too slow to dodge the slash

Schimmer used mimicry

When the dust cleared Sonne was standing there, unhurt, but he was seemingly annoyed

"This is no fair, how can I cat you up when you are already made of tiny pieces? No fun, no fun at all...wait I have a great idea. Please turn again into those spiders. I will catch them all and then I will tear of their legs then I will disect the body. It´s boring with only one spider you know but I think tearing up thousand spiders will be fun"

Part of Sonne´s cape merged with his right arm and formed a buster in the shame of the sun. Sonne then fired at the Daemon

Sonne used peashooter

How unexpected, there wasn´t supposed to be any acid in the world to melt away the S-steel yet this girl´s acid was able to do so. Sieg was highly immpressed and happy. He taped Venenifer´s  head

" I am sorry Venenifer, but I cannot die, there is someone I have to stay alive for, I hope your death will be painless."

Sieg created a dence wind shield around himself. The wind was able to mince Venenifer´s hands and other body parts. It was also able to destroy the acid. Sieg then proceeded to slash at the daemon with his lance.

Sieg used Letzter Wille and slash. what a jerk

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile in the alternate RPM.
Silan was communicating with someone, then she turned to A. Afro and A. DWII

"Doctor Wily, Mr. Afro. I just got the report from captain Stolz. She was able to find the criminals Flame and Roa, she was about to arrest them but she was stopped by "Mr. Afro" who reprieved them and then the three weren´t seen again."

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #161 on: April 18, 2010, 02:46:48 PM
From the castle's throne room, Deathwatch spread his hands apart and summoned a small window in dimensional space. His master's face appeared in it and he spoke to him.

"My lord," he declared proudly, "The Darkaiser Castle has successfully grounded itself and established its foundation upon a section of the land. The plan was a success."

"Wonderful!" cackled Blackmore with manic excitement, "Absolutely astoundingly superb!" He looked down at the Beast he was still standing upon. "Thank you kindly, my dear Beast. Your work here is done."

"No problem. It's been a pleasure doing business with ya."

With that, the Beast and his demonic horde of evil, eldritch things returned into the pit leading to The Abyss. The crater sealed itself over, leaving only a few smoldering cracks as a reminder of what had once been there. It still looked as though it could somehow be opened, though...

"And with that, I bid thee adieu! Farewell! Hyahahahahahahahahahah~"

With a tip of his hat and a swish of his cape, the devious madman vanished in a blaze of dark flames, leaving for his new castle's land.

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #162 on: April 18, 2010, 04:03:51 PM
Though the daemons returned to the fiery pits in which they came, The Wurm Siblings continued to fight with Silan's Knights

Stolz attack was able to hit the energetic daemon, causing a bit of damage too him.
The daemon however, just chuckled.
"Heh heh heh. Mama was right, I get to excited when facing an oponent and forget to play seriously. However, you shouldn't take the wind too lightly, girl."

Seeing as the knight was dirctly in contact with him, he aimed both his canon's at her.

A loud whirling sound could be heard from withing his limbs. He then shot out a powerful typhoon [think Storm Eagle's weapon] which not only pushed the girl away from Ventus, but was strong enough to dissapate the electric barrier around her.
The winds inside the typhoon were like thin blades piercing through her armor countless of times as it continued to push her farther and farther away.
"By the way, I'm not into Slow Dancing." The daemon continued to chuckle.

The Wind used Typhoon Blast

The round daemon was a bit suprised to see that he was facing himself. "This is intresting..." The Tanuki knight quickly slashed at Vestia, leaving a large cut on his stomach.

"I'm impressed by your shape shifting abilities. But, I'm dissapointed you decided to transform into me so early in our battle withouth knowing my true potential." Vestia opened his stomach's maw widely, and from the maw emerged dozens of tounges in the shape of long arms. The arms grabbed the knight and flung him into the air. He was thrown in a way that he would spin around as he ascended into the sky.

Vestia jumped and followed Schimmer in pursuit. As the knight spun, slashed away, making sure he cut the warrior's wound deeper and deeper.

"Humonculus, if you're going to fight an oponent as strong as myself, you better know his abilities very well. That is, if you want to defeat him."

The Beast used Triple Slash

Viduata's expression was an unpleasant one [mostly because she uses her large eyelids to express them]
"Hmmm, so explosion don't do anyhting to you?...HOW ANNOYING!! I was hoping to make this fight quick." She let out a big sigh.
Before the shot could even phase her, she crumbled a part of her body back into the same shape as the buster shot. It passed right through her.

"Now then, HOW am I going to kill you?"
She then looked at her brother's, Vestia, direction.
"...It seems like there is something that might harm you." Her eyelids mimicked an evil smile again.
"Good thing I left one more spider just incase that attack wouldn't work."

Sonne didn't notice, but there was one spider still inside his armor. Like it's brethren, it flashed just before it would explode. Unlike his brethren, it instead transformed into a large shard of material, similar to the one of Vestia's claws. It pierced through the knight's armor from within. The material quickly disentigrated, leaving a large chink in Sonne's armor, and a deep wound.

The Widow used a Dirty Trick the [sonic slicer]

Venenifer was merely a torso with a head, her limbs merely shredded meat. She began to cry, but it wans't from pain, nor was it from sadness.
"I'm happy to meet a man as kind as you, making sure I die a painless death. It's real sweet." Her face blushed once again.
"But that setimentality will be the death of you." She oponed her eye as wide as she could. Her tears became stream of acid. Her attack pushed her away from the slash, and continued melting Sieg's armor, droplets of the acid burn away bits of his face [or helmet, I don't if he still wears a helmet].

After distancing herself, she stopped the stream of acid and regenerated her limbs.

"Have some backbone and come at me with all you might! Don't show any mercy just because I'm not like my brethren!" She shouted at the knight, scolding him like a mother.

The Poison used Scold. I hope you learned your lesson, boy.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #163 on: April 18, 2010, 06:22:02 PM
As Stolz was pushed farther and further back she started thinking.

/Why? Why? My body, my streangth, is it not invincible? This whole time I thought I can defeat anyone and anything, I thought to be the strongest of Silan´s knights, then why? Why couldn´t I defeat and kill the afroed man? Why was I defeated by Blackhook? Why can´t I kill this demon!?/

Stolz´ eyes started glowing red and she was surrounded by a strong sinister aura.

/I was always cocky and impulsive, never thinking before fighting, mocking my opponents, never fighting with my full strength. I have to abadon this self and become a worthy guardian of misstress Silan!/

Her armor started changing again, this time into a form she never used before, a form of the combined models once used by her original Soulanimal, but Stolz´ combined model looked differently from that of Soul, which was unusual since the other models look exactly like they looked on Soul.Within seconds she dashed trough the windblast and stopped in front of Ventus. With one slash of her beamsaber (which looked like the O and Z saber combined) she cut of Ventus´ buster arms. Then the saber dissappeared and on her hands appeared busters (On the left hand the O-buster combined with the FX gun, on her right hand the Z-buster combined with the second FX gun). She pinted them at the daemon and started mercinlessly firing at him at point black range, blowing away parts of his body till only his head remained which fell on the ground. Stolz looked down and pointed her gun at it.

"It´s silent, the music stopped playing, after they finish their dance the partners are supposed to bow to each other in gratitude and respect, it was a pleasure Ventus the Wind"

She pulled her trigger for the last time in the battle. Ritter Stolz then reverted to her regular form and fell down to the ground.

Ventus can no longer fight. Stolz is victorious!

Schimmer had deep scratches all over his body, he was barely able to move let alone dodge  Vestia´s attacks. There was only one way for Schimmer to win. Vestia slashed Schimmer one more time, sending him fly even higher, this was the chance! Schimmer turned into Chronoforce.

"Sorry Sieg, I guess I´m still not strong enough. FREEZE OH TIME!"

It was quiet, everything stopped moving except for Schimmer. His time stop can last for 6 seconds max. He changed forms and turned into Nova. This change consumed too much energy, the time stop was shortened in half.  But this was enough time for him.He was falling down. With his last strength he created a fireball in his hands and as he was falling past Vestia, he put the ball into his mouth. As he was some 5 metres below Vestia, time has resumed.
Vestia was surprised by the sudden disappearance of his opponent. He lookd around and saw Schimmer falling down. Then he noticed the fireball inside his mouth, but it was too late.  The ball detonated and unleashed a strong enough blast that was able to tear the daemon into tiny piece which got scaterred in the air.
Schimmer was looking at the ground.

"I am not afraid, though there was someone able to penetrate and damage me, I still believe in misstress Silan. This homunculus she made won´t be destroyed by this mere ground."

He then crushed into the ground. As the dust cleared Schimmer could be seen lying on the ground. He wasn´t moving

Vestia can no longer fight. Schimmer is victorious

Sonne was crouching on the ground, he wasn´t able to stand up anymore

"This isn´t fair! This isn´t fair! NOT FAIR!" He kept yelling
"A sour loser, aren´t we?" said Viduata mockingly.
"Sha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha! That´s not it! I finnaly found someone who was able to damage me this badly, yet, I don´t feel pain! Why? I wanted to experience it but I simply am not allowed! SHA-HA-HA-HA-HA!" One eye on Sonne´s mask (which are always squinty) opened wide and his grin grew even wider. He looked more grotesque than usual.
" I can´t feel pain, nor do I feel fear that´s why I will make you experience these feelings for me, OK?"
Viduata has noticed to late that Sonne´s cape was getting closer to her. The cape then trapped the Widow inside an Iron Maiden, which had the same exact face as Sonne. The Iron maiden was shrinking, slowly crushing anything that was inside it. Viduata tried to prirce trought the cape the same way she did earlier Sonne, but the holes she was able to create have closed before she could escape.
"Is the enclosing darkness scarring you and now you are trying to escape to the light? I am sorry but the light of the sun doesn´t want to see you fugly oneeyed face ever again!"
Squishing sounds and screams could be heard from inside the maide, untill the maiden has become tottaly flat, then the noices stopped. The only thing that could be heard was Sonne´s maniac laugh

Viduata can no longer fight. Sonne is victorious

Sieg generated another shield, getting rid of the acid.
" Very well then, we shalt not meet again so let me show you my true self"
Sieg threw his helmet to the ground, revealing his face taht looked exactly like Blackhook´s face, but it was paler, his hair was a bit longer and it was snow white. His eyes were purple.
He held his lance above him and started swirling it. He then dashed towards Venenifer. The next second he was already standing behind her.
"You taught me a leasson, I have to thank you, I hope you will be able to meet your siblings wherever you go now."
The Poison looked happy, there was only a single tear in her eyes. Sieg´s attack took effect and the Daemon was teared appart by a growing wind sphere that Sieg created inside her body. The only thing left from her was an acid drop on Sieg´s face, that created a small scar. This way he will never forget her.

Venenifer can no longer fight. Sieg is victorious. How sad

(Sorry that I had to end it Jestah, hope you don´t mind but it seemed that Lucky wanted to end the demon arc. It was fun let us repeat it some time later)

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #164 on: April 18, 2010, 07:00:31 PM
[Oh, um, no, I was just wrapping up Blackmore's scheme is all. Keep going if you want.]

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #165 on: April 18, 2010, 07:35:19 PM
The thin man gazed at nothingness, for he was lost in his thoughts.
"How rude of him. Throwing people out like, doesn't he know that's bad for buisness? Hmph! That's probably why no one was around...or maybe it was a holiday. Either way, I''m never setting foot inside THAT establishment ever again."

The man snapped back into reality when he noticed he was on top of some afroed man.
"Oh, sorry for that. Some jerk wearing a cloak and lots of clocks all over him...I believe he was some hybrid of Metal and Rap."

The man stood up and dusted himself.
"Please excuse me..." The man began then began to walk away from the trio of brothers, when he realized something, and quickly came back to them.

"Excuse me for asking, but you wouldn't happen to know where a man like myself can find a job around here? I'll do anything...anything...there are some limits though."

"Hm...good question. Tell you what, we could help you find a job if you help us find our brother." Cap'n told the thin man, "But um...what's your name?"

Meanwhile in the alternate RPM.
Silan was communicating with someone, then she turned to A. Afro and A. DWII

"Doctor Wily, Mr. Afro. I just got the report from captain Stolz. She was able to find the criminals Flame and Roa, she was about to arrest them but she was stopped by "Mr. Afro" who reprieved them and then the three weren´t seen again."

"What the?" Afro exclaimed. "I was with you and the Doctor this whole time." Hm...Something isn't right here. The Duplicator once tried to duplicate me but that ended in failure and nearly took out the whole city.* Who could this 'Afro duplicate' be? He thought to himself.

*Refer to A.RPM Adventures issue 16, "Enter the Duplicator or One AfroMan too many"

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #166 on: April 18, 2010, 07:42:52 PM
"What the?" Afro exclaimed. "I was with you and the Doctor this whole time." Hm...Something isn't right here. The Duplicator once tried to duplicate me but that ended in failure and nearly took out the whole city.* Who could this 'Afro duplicate' be? He thought to himself.

*Refer to A.RPM Adventures issue 16, "Enter the Duplicator or One AfroMan too many"
"Well sir what should we do? Not only are the fugitives Flame and Roa still free but also there is this "other you" who can surely cause some major problems..."

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #167 on: April 18, 2010, 07:55:55 PM
"Well we need to figure out this first, before more RPM citizens disappear on us." A.Afro said but as he  turned around the corner of the rather large mysterious machine, he bumped into Danshu. "Ah crap not another new villain." Danshu slowly looked down at A.Afro and then upruptly spoke out," I must not allow any one to interfere with this machine. Leave now or I will take further actions." His voice was cold and emotionless.

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #168 on: April 18, 2010, 08:02:26 PM
A.Silan followed A.Afro and was also surprised by the presence of Danshu
" Who are you tin man? Who sent you here? Speak if you don´t want to be melted!"

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #169 on: April 18, 2010, 08:14:06 PM
"I am Danshu...creation of Afro-Shroom and Jasmine...protector of this transdimensional machine and awaiting Afro-Shrooms return." He then took a MvC Ironman stance, "I have been ordered to protect this machine..."  B(

-----
That one Nun...

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #170 on: April 18, 2010, 08:19:59 PM
[@Blackhook: Ah don't worry, I was kinda getting tired of writing so much every hour or so (I was getting addicted), glad we finished it quickly. However, don't think this is the last you'll see of them ('Cause I like 'em too much. Plus I had a few attacks I still had under my sleeve for them.) For now, victory goes to Silan's Knights. Maybe we'll have a go at Round 2 in another arc...course it might possibly be in some sort of random contest or other silly event instead of an actual fight. You never know.]

And so the Wurm Siblings we're completely destroyed ad sent back into the vile entrails of the worm they call their home.

All was back to normal. The pit has closed, the sky was clear, and the deamons were safetly back in their warm home, Hell. All except for the giant worm, wich was still incased in it's shell, laying motionless.
--------------------------------------------------

The thin man looked at the afroed man, still with the same dull look in his eyes.
"My name...call me Jestah. ST Jestah!...a doodler"

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #171 on: April 18, 2010, 08:24:34 PM
"Hm...nice name. I'm Cap'n Afro. that's AfroMania, and that guy your still sitting on is Agro, a clone of sorts of our younger brother." Cap'n explained

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #172 on: April 18, 2010, 08:29:05 PM
"I am Danshu...creation of Afro-Shroom and Jasmine...protector of this transdimensional machine and awaiting Afro-Shrooms return." He then took a MvC Ironman stance, "I have been ordered to protect this machine..."  B(
A.Silan looked at A. Afro
"Sir, this is your creation?"

[@Blackhook: Ah don't worry, I was kinda getting tired of writing so much every hour or so (I was getting addicted), glad we finished it quickly. However, don't think this is the last you'll see of them ('Cause I like 'em too much. Plus I had a few attacks I still had under my sleeve for them.) For now, victory goes to Silan's Knights. Maybe we'll have a go at Round 2 in another arc...course it might possibly be in some sort of random contest or other silly event instead of an actual fight. You never know.]
(Can´t wait for it since I kinda like them too. Any chances of making Fan arts of them? :D)

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #173 on: April 18, 2010, 08:37:40 PM
"Gah! No way, Me and Jasmine never worked on such a thing. We did have a project by a similar name back a DDL but it was terminated and was confiscated after DDL was shut down years ago." A.Afro quickly explained. "Besides this also seems to be...different from what the original looked like."

-----
That one Nun...

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #174 on: April 18, 2010, 08:52:33 PM
(Can´t wait for it since I kinda like them too. Any chances of making Fan arts of them? :D)
[You bet your ass I am! Creations like this MUST be seen by the world. Amazing what you can come up with in an RP. I'll probably post it next week though.]