Pringer X · 18085

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #25 on: January 05, 2010, 06:59:06 PM
-People exiting through the emergency exit door in the subway

Now is this because of the annoying sound it makes, or because you actually believe that they serve some sort of emergency purpose?

Offline Nekomata

• The Adorable
  • RPM Goddess
  • The Devil in The Poisoned Tuxedo
    • View Profile
Reply #26 on: January 05, 2010, 07:37:25 PM
the fact this should be in forum games when it isn't.

Offline Dantonumanoa Ongdolota Amycronicon

• Unwholesome, unsavory and unintelligible
  • Neo Arcadian
  • o fuk my k/d ratio
    • View Profile
Reply #27 on: January 05, 2010, 07:39:54 PM
or because you actually believe that they serve some sort of emergency purpose?
Okay, I guess its purpose is only ideal.

I put on my [twin slasher] face.

I also go by Spectro D., Idylleaus, Malabar, and Dumb-bit Twofuck.

Offline Waifu

• Ultimate Despair
  • Master's Unit
  • Kanako, the Moriya Shrine Goddess
    • View Profile
Reply #28 on: January 05, 2010, 07:46:52 PM
I hate all the symbolism that I see in the most prolific novels, games and etc., so you mean to tell me that Rosebud was the sled? Or some oother object meant sexual awakening? 

• Neo Arcadian
  • o fuk my k/d ratio
    • View Profile
Reply #29 on: January 05, 2010, 07:52:31 PM
so you mean to tell me that Rosebud was the sled? Or some oother object meant sexual awakening? 
is dat sum Citizen Kane

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #30 on: January 05, 2010, 11:45:06 PM
Okay, I guess its purpose is only ideal.

Its purpose should have never been made into an Emergency Exit.

Offline Dexter Dexter

• Utterly jaded
  • Neo Arcadian
  • I was born with this face...
    • View Profile
Reply #31 on: January 05, 2010, 11:53:11 PM
There should be more personnel in the subway. 'Nuff said.

SAMPLE TEXT

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #32 on: January 05, 2010, 11:57:01 PM
The subway pretty much just needs to run better.  I mean, I love the NYC Subway but essentially we are paying more money and the service gets worse.

Offline Dexter Dexter

• Utterly jaded
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #33 on: January 06, 2010, 12:11:31 AM
BLAME THE PEOPLE. They do stupid [parasitic bomb] in the subway (i.e., such as delaying service by holding the doors open, etc.), which results in shitty service. If this keeps up then NYC doesn't deserve the Second Avenue Subway. People tend to take public property for granted because they pay taxes that that the city needs as funds for that property, but the people use taxes as an excuse to do whatever the [tornado fang] they want out in the streets despite any laws that are enforced because they see taxes as a nuisance.

SAMPLE TEXT

• Neo Arcadian
  • o fuk my k/d ratio
    • View Profile
Reply #34 on: January 06, 2010, 12:20:47 AM
Its purpose should have never been made into an Emergency Exit.
I don't understand.

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #35 on: January 06, 2010, 12:33:25 AM
I hate how I feel a hell of a lot smarter than most of the students and 1 or 2 teachers yet I know I'm not so great.  The fact that no one thinks ahead at all.  And for some reason I feel like I should be praised but I haven't anything expect what I'm supposed to do because no one in my school cares about others and they even make fun of me for being serious most of the time.  O^O

Can somebody explain this to me because I've been thinking about this for a long time but I don't get why I'm feeling like this and it's really bugging me. :'(

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #36 on: January 06, 2010, 12:40:13 AM
BLAME THE PEOPLE. They do stupid [parasitic bomb] in the subway (i.e., such as delaying service by holding the doors open, etc.), which results in shitty service. If this keeps up then NYC doesn't deserve the Second Avenue Subway.

It's not just the people.  A sick passenger does not make the 7 Train suddenly decide to skip all the Local Stops going one way.  Holding doors open does not delay a train 30 minutes or make a train not go from Queens to Manhattan or divert the routes every other weekend.  The MTA is cutting back service and asking us to pay more for a MetroCard.

And the Second Ave line is to try to ease up the amount of people who take the 4 and 5 train, which is chaos incarnate during Rush Hour.  I'd rather they extend the N & W train to LaGuardia Airport or extend the 7 Train to the Jacob Javitz Center.

I don't understand.

Making regular exits into emergency exits serves absolutely no purpose.

Offline Dexter Dexter

• Utterly jaded
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #37 on: January 06, 2010, 12:57:29 AM
It's not just the people.  A sick passenger does not make the 7 Train suddenly decide to skip all the Local Stops going one way.  Holding doors open does not delay a train 30 minutes or make a train not go from Queens to Manhattan or divert the routes every other weekend.  The MTA is cutting back service and asking us to pay more for a MetroCard.

And the Second Ave line is to try to ease up the amount of people who take the 4 and 5 train, which is chaos incarnate during Rush Hour.  I'd rather they extend the N & W train to LaGuardia Airport or extend the 7 Train to the Jacob Javitz Center.
I retire my argument about the Second Avenue Subway, but I now present to you another major problem: litter. I don't see why it is so hard to hold on to your trash until you pass by a trash receptacle. This could be a contributing factor to the MTA's budget gap because the MTA pays subway personnel (i.e., janitors) to clean up after the people.

Also, about the MTA reducing service and raising the fare, you can add that to the list of things that pester me. Major companies that pinch their pennies and try to milk as much money as possible from the people.

SAMPLE TEXT

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #38 on: January 06, 2010, 01:01:11 AM
And another thing that I don't get at all why are people so impaitent, rude, inconsiderate and have such short attention spands in this generation and below?

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #39 on: January 06, 2010, 01:09:20 AM
Its television and the fact that this generation needs to be entertained ALL the time, they cant just sit there for a couple of hours, me being the serious type in my circle of friends cant even explain that there is NO WAY that that truck had black people giving you the finger and had a gun out ready to kill you, especially in this town, and I saw it with my own eyes, I saw no gun or middle finger.
The thing there is that kids tend to twist the truth about to entertain them, sigh, such imagination wasted.

Wait, did I just rant?

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #40 on: January 06, 2010, 01:14:28 AM
Wait, did I just rant?
Nah you didn't really seem angry or encentic enough for it to be a rant.  At least to me...I think.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #41 on: January 06, 2010, 01:34:08 AM
I retire my argument about the Second Avenue Subway, but I now present to you another major problem: litter. I don't see why it is so hard to hold on to your trash until you pass by a trash receptacle. This could be a contributing factor to the MTA's budget gap because the MTA pays subway personnel (i.e., janitors) to clean up after the people.

Oh, that you can definitely blame the people for.  It really has nothing to do with the MTA Budget Gap, but still people are inconsiderate.  Not everyone, but all it takes is a few to make a train look disgusting.  Sadly though, with so many people living in NYC, without strict rules, there's not much you can do.

And another thing that I don't get at all why are people so impaitent, rude, inconsiderate and have such short attention spands in this generation and below?

Oh, that's easy: Instant Information & Communication.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #42 on: January 06, 2010, 01:35:40 AM
Oh, that's easy: Instant Information & Communication.
Yeah I can see that.  What about my first question?

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #43 on: January 06, 2010, 01:43:41 AM
Nah you didn't really seem angry or encentic enough for it to be a rant.  At least to me...I think.
Whew, good thing I expressed my opinions reasonably.
I hate how I feel a hell of a lot smarter than most of the students and 1 or 2 teachers yet I know I'm not so great.  The fact that no one thinks ahead at all.  And for some reason I feel like I should be praised but I haven't anything expect what I'm supposed to do because no one in my school cares about others and they even make fun of me for being serious most of the time.  O^O

Can somebody explain this to me because I've been thinking about this for a long time but I don't get why I'm feeling like this and it's really bugging me. :'(
Because you do not see yourself better, rather different which makes you feel kind of left out, I know I sometimes do, but then I remember that I am looking towards the future and aren't stupid enough to steal a dammed pizza when the lunch lady and a bunch of other kids ARE RIGHT [tornado fang]ing THERE! Seems it has to do with status. You should try to be proud of your genius and maturity. You aren't missing much anyways.

Offline VixyNyan

• Kind & Generous Fluffy Pillow~
  • RPM Ecchi Princess
  • ♪ Vixylicious Nya Nya~ ♪
    • View Profile
    • Rockman Perfect Memories
Reply #44 on: January 06, 2010, 01:46:38 AM
I think that also counts for most of us on RPM, Nova. >U<

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3480-2506-4200
[DeviantArt|Twitch.tv|Youtube|Fan Work|WiiVC|Character File]
Rock10: Ranking. Rock9: AC, EA, SS, Challenge, Ranking.
(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #45 on: January 06, 2010, 01:47:09 AM
I hate how I feel a hell of a lot smarter than most of the students and 1 or 2 teachers yet I know I'm not so great.  The fact that no one thinks ahead at all.  And for some reason I feel like I should be praised but I haven't anything expect what I'm supposed to do because no one in my school cares about others and they even make fun of me for being serious most of the time.  O^O

It can be that High School is so unforgiving. I spent the last year and graduation alone without my friends (or in this case "so-called friends"). >.>

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #46 on: January 06, 2010, 01:47:20 AM
Those God Damn Stickers Gamestop and Best Buy put on their DVD's and Game Cases. I just want to have a nice looking front cover. I don't want to have to use Goo Gone or pick at it with my fingers and either A. Rip the packaging (Which will happen with DVD's with Slipcovers), B. Have sticky smudges on the covers (Evangelion 1.0 and MMSF3 are my main complaint with that.) Or C. Have sticker remnants (The little white parts leftover that are really hard to get off.) Make the damn stickers easier to remove! Not this Industrial glue thats impossible to get off in one fell swoop!

• Neo Arcadian
  • o fuk my k/d ratio
    • View Profile
Reply #47 on: January 06, 2010, 01:49:04 AM
Making regular exits into emergency exits serves absolutely no purpose.
Is that what happened?

Huh.
It seems to me this is one of those chicken-or-egg situations. Even though corporations do tend to shake people down for profits, people also cost any public service a great deal (e.g. their "I pay goddamn taxes so I'm entitled to treat this place the way I want" or something).

My father, an MTA bus driver, tells me that fares paid by customers aren't enough for the MTA to pay for their costs, so they also receive subsidies from the state and federal government. I don't know if that's relevant in any way, though.

On-topic:
I don't like how the family car is better heated than my home.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #48 on: January 06, 2010, 01:50:10 AM
I think that also counts for most of us on RPM, Nova. >U<
70 birds with one stone, then.
Those God Damn Stickers Gamestop and Best Buy put on their DVD's and Game Cases. I just want to have a nice looking front cover. I don't want to have to use Goo Gone or pick at it with my fingers and either A. Rip the packaging (Which will happen with DVD's with Slipcovers), B. Have sticky smudges on the covers (Evangelion 1.0 and MMSF3 are my main complaint with that.) Or C. Have sticker remnants (The little white parts leftover that are really hard to get off.) Make the damn stickers easier to remove! Not this Industrial glue thats impossible to get off in one fell swoop!
Don't we all?

Offline VixyNyan

• Kind & Generous Fluffy Pillow~
  • RPM Ecchi Princess
  • ♪ Vixylicious Nya Nya~ ♪
    • View Profile
    • Rockman Perfect Memories
Reply #49 on: January 06, 2010, 01:52:27 AM
I know that I'm proud of my genius maturity and fighting for a brighter future. PB thinks so too. ^^

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3480-2506-4200
[DeviantArt|Twitch.tv|Youtube|Fan Work|WiiVC|Character File]
Rock10: Ranking. Rock9: AC, EA, SS, Challenge, Ranking.
(c) Sky Child~