Nintendo Power announces Mega Man 10

Jazz Shaking · 94911

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #325 on: December 10, 2009, 07:24:51 AM
I wouldn't be opposed to Wily sicking a prototype Zero on Mega Man and Mega Man kicking the crap out of it, infuriating Wily to no end.

You may now throw in taking the Robotenza and making it the virus Zero packs to make him go crazy along with amplifying his powers to limitless areas.

rage rage rage.
LoL, I WILL ALWAYS BE BLUES!
I think EVERYONE is going to be Blues. Aside from being cooler overall, he has superior abilities in the 8 bit rehashes. (Since Megaman has robot Alzheimer's and forgot how to [tornado fang]ing slide,) although i WOULD much prefer it if Blues dashed like he does in the arcade games. (doesnt he in MM&B too? I dont remember.)

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline OKeijiDragon

• B-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #326 on: December 10, 2009, 07:25:28 AM
Good job, Capcom. But Mega Man Legends 3 is in another castle.

Still epically awesome, never-the-less. =) I'm buying this day one, just like MM9.

Offline Klavier Gavin

• RPM Soldier
  • Einspruch!
    • View Profile
Reply #327 on: December 10, 2009, 07:25:43 AM
Don't know if this has been posted yet...

Offline Rad Lionheart

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
Reply #328 on: December 10, 2009, 07:28:13 AM
Can't say I've seen that pic until now.

Offline Nekomata

• The Adorable
  • RPM Goddess
  • The Devil in The Poisoned Tuxedo
    • View Profile
Reply #329 on: December 10, 2009, 07:29:06 AM
[tornado fang] 8bit.

Offline HyperSonicEXE

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #330 on: December 10, 2009, 07:34:30 AM
I think EVERYONE is going to be Blues. Aside from being cooler overall, he has superior abilities in the 8 bit rehashes. (Since Megaman has robot Alzheimer's and forgot how to [tornado fang]ing slide,) although i WOULD much prefer it if Blues dashed like he does in the arcade games. (doesnt he in MM&B too? I dont remember.)

I may want the Charge and Slide, but I stick to ol' Rock for the first run, no matter which game.

That goes for X, too.

Offline STM

• says you shouldn't play with your
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Herpus Derpimus Prima
    • View Profile
Reply #331 on: December 10, 2009, 07:49:29 AM
All I need are pellets.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #332 on: December 10, 2009, 07:53:45 AM
Perhaps giving Megaman the ability to finally crouch? Or would that break the uber-fans, just like they thought multiple female robot masters would?

Has this also been mentioned? I don't wanna dig through 13+ pages to find out...

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Reg

• Resistance Member
    • View Profile
Reply #333 on: December 10, 2009, 08:18:14 AM
I cannot believe I've gone so many hours without finding out about this game until a little while ago. Can't really say anything that hasn't already been said so I guess I'll let the smiles do the talking.

:o >0< 0v0 owo <3

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #334 on: December 10, 2009, 08:22:09 AM
Perhaps giving Megaman the ability to finally crouch? Or would that break the uber-fans, just like they thought multiple female robot masters would?

Has this also been mentioned? I don't wanna dig through 13+ pages to find out...
Crouching should remain X series exclusive. (another ability lost. though X8 doesnt have much use for it anyway.)

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline STM

• Neo Arcadian
  • Herpus Derpimus Prima
    • View Profile
Reply #335 on: December 10, 2009, 09:21:24 AM
I can't remember really using the crouch aside from one or two times. It really didn't seem that important since the X Buster was more than enough to dispose of anything that could be a problem, never mind you could upgrade the Z-Saber to block energy shots.

Offline Rad Lionheart

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
Reply #336 on: December 10, 2009, 09:35:08 AM
I remember having to duck to avoid being squished.

Offline STM

• Neo Arcadian
  • Herpus Derpimus Prima
    • View Profile
Reply #337 on: December 10, 2009, 09:38:45 AM
I think that only applied in Metal Shark Player's stage. It was the only time I remember having to use it more than normal.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #338 on: December 10, 2009, 09:39:55 AM
X5 made more use of it than X6. what with U-5555 and Sigma intro stage ver. (a few other instances)

Offline Rad Lionheart

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
Reply #339 on: December 10, 2009, 09:50:33 AM
I haven't played much of X5 or X6.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #340 on: December 10, 2009, 10:05:46 AM
Wow....just wow...I leave for some hours and we get bombed like this!? SWEEEEEEET!  owob

Offline Da Dood

• SA-Class Hunter
  • Dood Trigger!
    • View Profile
Reply #341 on: December 10, 2009, 12:28:01 PM
I'm so glad I wasn't dreaming.

\m/

Offline The Drunken Dishwasher

• ~Daydreamer~
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #342 on: December 10, 2009, 12:40:06 PM
As for the whole X9 debate: don't underestimate what can be done.  That's all i'm gonna type.

Offline kosmos

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #343 on: December 10, 2009, 01:13:00 PM
I can't believe that someone spilled the beans in november, 21 and noone noticed.

Offline The Drunken Dishwasher

• ~Daydreamer~
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #344 on: December 10, 2009, 01:39:33 PM
It's been reshown at gonintendo.com

i'll post the meat regardless

It will be WiiWare and keep the 8-bit style. 360 and PS3 seems likely, but I was only outright told WiiWare.
It will have no relation to Mega Man X (just pointing this out, since some people might think they might choose to do that with X equating to 10.)
Both Mega Man and Proto Man are playable (it appears Proto Man will be unlockable, or become available at some point midway through the game.)
There will be DLC to play as Bass. His gameplay will be based on how he played in Mega Man & Bass.

The ’story’ is basically as such: Robots get a virus that makes them sick. Roll catches it, Mega Man has to get Wily’s help to find a cure (Wily claims he has nothing to do with it, but… yeah), and the 8 bosses each hold part of the cure.

And here is the biggy… it will be two players. No idea if story mode will be two people, or if there will be some specialized two player mode though.

And oh yes… it’s far enough along that it is already being translated into English.

Offline Acid

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #345 on: December 10, 2009, 01:56:33 PM
I hope the Co-op mode will be online. I really don't any any IRL friends that are into Mega Man.

Offline Flok

• Passionate Gamer
  • B-Class Hunter
  • Killsringman
    • View Profile
Reply #346 on: December 10, 2009, 02:26:40 PM
Oh god I love Capcom so much for doing this.  8)  8) THANK YOU!

Time to get back to my friggin fan fiction as well!

Flok's favorites:

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #347 on: December 10, 2009, 02:26:53 PM
As for the whole X9 debate: don't underestimate what can be done.  That's all i'm gonna type.
Too late. Capcom's proved otherwise.

Offline VixyNyan

• Kind & Generous Fluffy Pillow~
  • RPM Ecchi Princess
  • ♪ Vixylicious Nya Nya~ ♪
    • View Profile
    • Rockman Perfect Memories
Reply #348 on: December 10, 2009, 02:41:18 PM
Capcom got the co-op feature from MM2.5D now, hm~? :3 </wii>

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3480-2506-4200
[DeviantArt|Twitch.tv|Youtube|Fan Work|WiiVC|Character File]
Rock10: Ranking. Rock9: AC, EA, SS, Challenge, Ranking.
(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline Kit

• #1 wizard of disappearing
  • Master's Unit
  • hue
    • View Profile
    • Art stuff
Reply #349 on: December 10, 2009, 02:45:46 PM
Shut up you [Top Spin]s or Sheepman will kill you all  <3

Also Capcom is not milking it, that's Nintendo's job.
At least Capcom can make most of their fans happy, and they are awesome at what they do, being able to make almost millions happy with [tornado fang]ing 8-bit games! In a world where graphics are now a HUGE DEAL.

So you Capcom fuckers are lucky that your loyalties are rewarded with awesome, and classics.
[tornado fang]ing NINTENDO. [tornado fang]. [tornado fang]. [tornado fang]. [tornado fang]. [tornado fang]. I WANT A GODDAMN SUPER MARIO BROS 4. 8-BIT YOU FUCKERS 8 [tornado fang]ing BIT

they dont think it be like it is but it do