Nintendo Power announces Mega Man 10

Jazz Shaking · 95198

Offline Gatuca

• A-Class Hunter
  • Sprite Doctor
    • View Profile
Reply #450 on: December 11, 2009, 04:59:12 AM
you know, kind of think a bit, it's not surprise that Inti only stick to the MM2 style of gameplay since Inafune orgasm with that one and is scared of MM3 >^<

Here's My Facebook Account, Join the Megagirl R project http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002211482262

if you want to know my skype account, send me a PM

Offline Kit

• #1 wizard of disappearing
  • Master's Unit
  • hue
    • View Profile
    • Art stuff
Reply #451 on: December 11, 2009, 05:05:53 AM
I'd like to be able to play 9 some day. >_>
All because I dont like the graphical direction dont mean I wont play it.

You do all that bitching about 10 and all the [parasitic bomb] about how 8-bit graphics are [parasitic bomb] and you say GRAPHICS DONT MATTER NOW.
Just no.
GO SOMEWHERE ELSE AND [sonic slicer] ABOUT IT THERE INSTEAD OF RUINING EVERYONES FUN HERE.
You had to be the one with sand all in your vagina while everyone else who has their doubt voiced it in a completely cool manner instead of BITCHING ABOUT EVERYTHING.

they dont think it be like it is but it do

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #452 on: December 11, 2009, 05:16:13 AM
I can [sonic slicer] all I want about it, then play it anyway. I really dislike Megaman 7's sprites, and I've played that game anyway. (I blame all the bad webcomics for that...)
they do matter, but like with Sonic, Ill buy it because Its Megaman. something to try till I wait for something that satisfies my graphical tastes.

Gameplay and Graphics are two things. I was bitching about the graphics, not the gameplay. (except maybe the fact he doesnt have a Charge shot or slide, but I'll let that slide. ((pun intended.)))

Posted on: December 10, 2009, 11:14:53 PM
........how is it possible that you don't know that?  BestBuy, GameStop, Target....pretty much anywhere that sells games...
I havent been in either since I actually BOUGHT the Wii, so I haven't checked.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #453 on: December 11, 2009, 05:19:47 AM
Or maybe you could lift your friend and throw it to the boss.

(I wonder who got the reference)  XD
"[tornado fang] YOU DALE!" is my only comment to that reference.

Now that my excitement has somewhat lowered to regular levels, I have some things I hope they address. Namely, the difficulty should be based more upon skill, not as much memorization. While MM games usually have memorization bits (disappearing platforms being the number one thing that comes to mind), MM9 took it a bit too far. I hope they tone it down this time.

Not even gonna touch the X9 debate. My stance has already been established in that case. Although, the graphics debate is weak, especially considering that the SNES controls are superior in every manner. Isn't that what matters? The gameplay?

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #454 on: December 11, 2009, 05:22:08 AM
For me its a little bit of both. though I care about story too, which is the defining point of my X9 stance.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #455 on: December 11, 2009, 05:23:34 AM
I havent been in either since I actually BOUGHT the Wii, so I haven't checked.

Where else did you think you could get them? 

Offline Jericho

• Rather Unique
  • RPM Knight
  • Long time no see!
    • View Profile
Reply #456 on: December 11, 2009, 05:24:39 AM
Never mind that, Flame, you do know that you can buy the points without heading to the store, right?

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #457 on: December 11, 2009, 05:25:15 AM
Sooo you complain that you weren't able to get the game when you didn't even really try to find the points?

*claps* Bravo my friend, bravo.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #458 on: December 11, 2009, 05:26:00 AM
Honestly... When I think about it, I feel rather silly for not checking those two first. :\ (mostly checked the places near my place, which usually carry that sort of thing) I checked Toy'srus's website, and they had nothin. (I checked them just yesterday.)
Never mind that, Flame, you do know that you can buy the points without heading to the store, right?
Thats out of the question for me though.

Posted on: December 10, 2009, 11:25:26 PM
Sooo you complain that you weren't able to get the game when you didn't even really try to find the points?

*claps* Bravo my friend, bravo.
Hey, So I made a booboo. It makes me a slight bit LESS antagonistic towards the game.

Offline Gatuca

• A-Class Hunter
  • Sprite Doctor
    • View Profile
Reply #459 on: December 11, 2009, 05:26:09 AM
you know....you all are disappointing Vixy-chan with all this flame wars, flame you used to be such a nice person -_-

Here's My Facebook Account, Join the Megagirl R project http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002211482262

if you want to know my skype account, send me a PM

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #460 on: December 11, 2009, 05:26:54 AM
I still am. I just have my views on things. And Whether I can or can not buy DLC games, I still dont like the DLC system that much in general.

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #461 on: December 11, 2009, 05:30:14 AM
Well, the concept of DLC isn't really a problem for me... it's more the fact that most devs use it as an excuse to be lazy and not put everything in the game at once. That and profiteering from stuff that should be in there in the first place.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #462 on: December 11, 2009, 05:31:34 AM
Well, the concept of DLC isn't really a problem for me... it's more the fact that most devs use it as an excuse to be lazy and not put everything in the game at once. That and profiteering from stuff that should be in there in the first place.
That's ONE reason i dislike it...
another is that having all those games in just digital format  just feels too vulnerable...

Offline Jericho

• Rather Unique
  • RPM Knight
  • Long time no see!
    • View Profile
Reply #463 on: December 11, 2009, 05:31:36 AM
Now THERE'S a valid complaint. The DLC system they used in 9 was just wrong. Stuff like Protoman & Hero modes should have been within the game itself, no questions asked. If they really wanted to charge for anything, Endless Mode was the best idea for it. Still, I'm not too much of a fan for paying for my game's features.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #464 on: December 11, 2009, 05:33:57 AM
Oh come on.  Even after every DLC came out for MM9, it was still only around $19.  That's CHUMP CHANGE.  I'm poor and I can find that kind of pocket change lying around. 

Offline Jericho

• Rather Unique
  • RPM Knight
  • Long time no see!
    • View Profile
Reply #465 on: December 11, 2009, 05:35:59 AM
Yeah, but I just didn't like having such weird numbers of leftover points afterwards...

What the [tornado fang] can someone do with 300 Wii Points randomly I ask you? XD

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #466 on: December 11, 2009, 05:36:28 AM
Add them to more wii points...?

Offline VixyNyan

• Kind & Generous Fluffy Pillow~
  • RPM Ecchi Princess
  • ♪ Vixylicious Nya Nya~ ♪
    • View Profile
    • Rockman Perfect Memories
Reply #467 on: December 11, 2009, 05:37:59 AM
Yeah, but I just didn't like having such weird numbers of leftover points afterwards...

What the [tornado fang] can someone do with 300 Wii Points randomly I ask you? XD

Get more points to even things out on your next buy/gift or get random DLC from random game. >v<

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3480-2506-4200
[DeviantArt|Twitch.tv|Youtube|Fan Work|WiiVC|Character File]
Rock10: Ranking. Rock9: AC, EA, SS, Challenge, Ranking.
(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #468 on: December 11, 2009, 05:38:13 AM

.....Okay, NOW you're being picky!

Offline Jericho

• Rather Unique
  • RPM Knight
  • Long time no see!
    • View Profile
Reply #469 on: December 11, 2009, 05:42:09 AM
.....Okay, NOW you're being picky!

I know. 8D

This series of parody posts brought to you tonight by the one and only Jelly, goodnight ladies & gentlemen!

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #470 on: December 11, 2009, 06:26:37 AM
Hey... going back to the 80 08 thing... Do you think it possibly intentional that they released 9 on 08, whereas 1 and 2(the one they are trying to be...) were released in the 80's?
Possibly just coincidence, but...

Offline Acid

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #471 on: December 11, 2009, 11:41:31 AM
Hey people, I like Mega Man.

Do you like Mega Man?

Offline The Drunken Dishwasher

• ~Daydreamer~
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #472 on: December 11, 2009, 11:43:43 AM
I do.  Especially when he charges and releaes that mega buster of his~  8D

Offline Acid

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #473 on: December 11, 2009, 12:07:33 PM
I'm just happy to have a new platformer.

Offline The Drunken Dishwasher

• ~Daydreamer~
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #474 on: December 11, 2009, 12:53:50 PM
Aye, I was just kidding around, but yeah, i'm just plain glad to see another Megaman game.  It'll be quite a wait, but i'd rather wait than be impatient for this~