What Manga are you Currently Reading?

Solar · 113957

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #175 on: June 15, 2009, 05:13:06 AM
Borders started carrying Detroit Metal City.

as well as this little wonder.

also, they had "Jack frost" a rather interesting Manga.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Pringer X

• Ultimate Super Robot
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • Pringer Beam!
    • View Profile
Reply #176 on: June 15, 2009, 05:30:05 AM
Defense Devil, Mr. Fullswing, One Piece, and Beelzebub. There's a lot more, but it's pretty much what's been updated as of late.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #177 on: June 15, 2009, 07:32:14 AM
next Chapter of Rosario+Vampire ll is out. So we finally know just what kind of Monster Sun is. huh. kinda explains why she didnt talk.

Posted on: June 14, 2009, 11:57:50 PM
http://imiju.jp/Novel/GxTM00-0.htm
what is this I don't even...

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Shiki Tohno

• 直死の魔眼使い
  • Neo Arcadian
  • 「その首…俺が貰い受ける」
    • View Profile

Offline Pringer X

• Ultimate Super Robot
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • Pringer Beam!
    • View Profile
Reply #179 on: June 16, 2009, 08:13:04 AM
next Chapter of Rosario+Vampire ll is out. So we finally know just what kind of Monster Sun is. huh. kinda explains why she didnt talk.

I stopped caring about Rosario+Vampire awhile ago. It was just, bleh. Interesting at first, but then it became too many things to handle at once. Drama, harem, romance, ecchi, action. It kinda pulled a Hitman Reborn! but at least that series kept up with the consistency and gradually changed rather than just being dumped with it.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #180 on: June 16, 2009, 09:55:13 AM
would you rather the anime? -_-

Posted on: June 16, 2009, 02:36:20 AM
Started Inu Neko jump after Manga Traders noted it on the front page. The art style from what I saw on the cover, looked appealing, so I checked it out. its cute.

Offline Pringer X

• Ultimate Super Robot
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • Pringer Beam!
    • View Profile
Reply #181 on: June 17, 2009, 12:35:45 AM
Quite honestly no, if I'm not caring about the manga, I doubt I'd care about the anime.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #182 on: June 17, 2009, 01:33:21 AM
I meant because the Anime is far lacking in the department which you complain about- Its all about fanservice and screw the story I've got white hair.

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #183 on: June 17, 2009, 01:42:01 AM

Posted on: June 14, 2009, 11:57:50 PM
http://imiju.jp/Novel/GxTM00-0.htm *nsfw-ish*
what is this I don't even...

It's Japan, if it's new to them, they will certainly do it. also, fixed. And boy just wait until you read the spanish ecuadorian transilated manga now, if you think that's odd. They still have Cardcaptor Sakura in the origional name too, but that's half the oddity. *points to colored manga G-Tron*

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #184 on: June 17, 2009, 11:04:26 PM
I finished Inu Neko Jump. And you know, I really enjoyed it. Though the ending felt inconclusive... Nothing was done about the relationship between Watsuki, Yuki, and that girl from the Hotel,(They all have feelings for him) Ozu also never remembered his past with Yuki, (when he jumped headfirst into Yuki's sand shovel in kindergarten and his bloody face landed on he crotch- the reason she considers he "took her virginity 13 years ago") the one thing Yuki was always so upset he forgot, and he never came to discover that her (now old and kinda ugly) Mother was the attractive long jump teacher who had a crush on him 13 years ago, who he also had feelings for.

Really felt inconclusive and unsatisfying,.. But the Manga was really enjoyable otherwise.

Offline Pringer X

• Ultimate Super Robot
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • Pringer Beam!
    • View Profile
Reply #185 on: June 18, 2009, 03:28:19 AM
I meant because the Anime is far lacking in the department which you complain about- Its all about fanservice and screw the story I've got white hair.

Yeah, I wouldn't give two shits about it then. I like fanservice as much as the next guy, but there has to be a certain amount of it without going completely overboard with it.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #186 on: June 18, 2009, 04:53:32 AM
It definitely goes overboard. the first 5 seconds into the show and it was already showing ass shots of high school girls walking by.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #187 on: June 19, 2009, 08:03:31 PM
Reading Bitter Virgin.

I'll probably finish it today. But man, Aikawa's past is really tragic. D:

Offline Acid

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #188 on: June 22, 2009, 08:54:38 PM
Back to Berserk.

The only Manga actually worth a damn.

That and... BAA.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #189 on: June 28, 2009, 04:14:07 AM
Bwohoho... Chapter 105 of Mikami...
Wonder how Yokoshima will do now that he no longer has his bandana?

Posted on: June 24, 2009, 06:34:00 PM
Started reading Inumimi.

Offline Shiki Tohno

• 直死の魔眼使い
  • Neo Arcadian
  • 「その首…俺が貰い受ける」
    • View Profile
Reply #190 on: June 28, 2009, 04:31:20 PM
Oh my god. Finally another release of Itoshi no Kana for the first time in MONTHS.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #191 on: June 30, 2009, 04:55:31 PM
Finished up Reading Vol.1 of Suzaku of the Counterattack. I think I like some of the art in it better than the art in the LotR series (As in, I don't like how Kallens chest is smaller in the Normal Series, and its normal in SotC.)

Archer

Reply #192 on: July 06, 2009, 11:54:10 AM
Finally got around to reading that Death Note Oneshot. Maybe next I should finish the actual Death Note manga itself..

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #193 on: July 07, 2009, 06:51:31 AM
GS Mikami, Rosario+Vampire Season ll, Melty Blood, Claymore, and that's it. Whenever scans come out. >.>;

Offline Shiki Tohno

• 直死の魔眼使い
  • Neo Arcadian
  • 「その首…俺が貰い受ける」
    • View Profile
Reply #194 on: July 07, 2009, 09:09:23 AM
I need to get to leeching some manga off of One Manga soon.

Offline TheOnly

• SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #195 on: July 10, 2009, 08:09:22 AM
Am just getting done reading Initial D vol.29 .

Signature:
Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBC code and smileys may be used in your signature.

Offline Shinobu

• Net Navi
    • View Profile
Reply #196 on: July 16, 2009, 10:05:08 PM
I'm currently reading Zettai Karen Children. It's pretty interesting. I'm mostly reading it because I got recruited into the Scanlation team JS, that does ZKC.

Offline Thanatos-Zero

• RPM Irregular
    • View Profile
Reply #197 on: July 20, 2009, 07:49:04 AM
Mahou Sensei Negima! (aka Negima! Magister Negi Magi)

Although the manga is really superb, it is going DBZ in the fight against Jack Rakan. Nothing bad actually, but if they keep it that way it will become boring. Although the Manga has a flair of Final Fantasy.
In the Manga itself you will see a witch, which looks like Ultimecia and a beastman like Rei from Breath of Fire 3.

IN Love Hina! there was a rumor, in which you can see Squall and Rinoa as cameo. Did anyone see it?

Offline Shiki Tohno

• 直死の魔眼使い
  • Neo Arcadian
  • 「その首…俺が貰い受ける」
    • View Profile
Reply #198 on: July 20, 2009, 11:28:42 AM
IN Love Hina! there was a rumor, in which you can see Squall and Rinoa as cameo. Did anyone see it?
It was rumored only. No cameo whatsoever -- I read the entire manga and own everything released animated.

Offline Saber

• King of Knights
  • Neo Arcadian
  • 「Archetype Hero」
    • View Profile
Reply #199 on: July 21, 2009, 11:37:31 AM
I'm not really a manga reader. It simply takes too much shelf space of which I already have not enough due to my addiction of buying Anime DVDs and novels. However, there's a local store here which is currently having a firesale of some old series. Amongst these is the Neon Genesis Evangelion manga. All 11 volumes published here so far for roughy 3 bucks a volume. Now, I was never a fan of Eva, the anime left me deeply confused and unsatisfied, but I heard from a lot of people that the manga is better in several regards.

Is someone around here who can tell me how the manga is in regard to the anime and if buying it would be a good idea?