Rythm and Groove - Artwork, Poetry and Prose of Lucky Star

Alice in Entropy · 108738

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #300 on: June 04, 2010, 12:00:56 AM
That was very nice.
So where exactly did the idea of Alice come from?

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #301 on: June 04, 2010, 08:32:17 AM
I'm completely lost while reading this... @_@
Help? O^O

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #302 on: June 04, 2010, 12:56:50 PM
Help? O^O
You. RPMvania. NOW!

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #303 on: June 04, 2010, 03:37:29 PM
But I'm not well-verse in the Castlevania series to enjoy the RP fully. >.>

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #304 on: June 04, 2010, 04:16:35 PM
You. Castlevania. NOW!

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #305 on: June 04, 2010, 06:25:15 PM
That was very nice.
So where exactly did the idea of Alice come from?

I took her basic idea from my name and developed her from there. I made it up as I went along.

Help? O^O

Alice is my character in the RPMvania RP. She's a young woman with a lot of knives - both combat and throwing - and a magical pocketwatch that slows down time briefly. This is just her backstory.

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #306 on: June 04, 2010, 06:34:48 PM
But I'm not well-verse in the Castlevania series to enjoy the RP fully. >.>

Neither am I, and we're all enjoying the dangerous venture.

As Blackhook had said.
You. RPMvania. NOW!!...speaking of which Soulie hasn't participated in the RP yet...I is sad.

Lucky, I love your characters background story. Might make some fan art. Just need a detailed description of the character.

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #307 on: June 05, 2010, 02:40:44 PM
Lucky, I love your characters background story. Might make some fan art. Just need a detailed description of the character.

Thanks for the compliment!

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c200/hidden_vampire_2005_/IMG-6.jpg

Posted on: June 04, 2010, 18:48:27
Quote from: Character ideas
Black Tarot

The lord of all evil. An immortal vampire who has existed since time immemorial and the ultimate source of evil in the mythos. He feasts on souls to stay powerful, and he manipulates others into killing people so he can harvest their souls for himself. He can take advantage of people with weak or corrupt souls by tempting them and controlling their sinful desires. He is able to tempt people by offering them anything they desire, but at the price of their soul. He wishes to gain enough souls to ascend to godhood and rule over a world of eternal night. He is immensely powerful and has total control over the powers of darkness and the night.

Doktor Koffenmaske

An eccentric scientist of questionable morality. He lives and works in his laboratory, where he experiments with creating new and often bizarre creatures. His creations include The Butcher. He is apparently related to Herr Zuchtusten, the prison warden, though the two rarely speak to eachother. He has weak lungs and wears a mask to help his breathing. He tends to breathe and wheeze heavily in his mask, and he often has to pause when he's speaking to breathe. He is prone to maniacal laughter at the drop of a hat, even when the situation doesn't call for it, even though it's bad for his lungs. He is very attached to his creations and flies into a fit of rage if anybody harms them.

Zezzonite

Nicknamed "The Mad Bomber", he is an anarchic madman with a penchant for explosives. His right arm is mechanical and is used to launch bombs, rockets, grenades and all manner of explosive devices. He was jailed for attempting to blow up a city block, but he broke out to wreak havoc again. He is very resitant to explosions, especially his own. He is something of a masochist and sometimes gets caught in his own blasts for fun. He never shows restraint and is known to go all-out against his opponent, no matter who they are. Outside of battle, he is cruel, edgy and callous; in battle, he is violent, brutal and chaotic. He hates authority and order and wants to see the world fall into chaos.

Arson van Murder

Known as "Hell's Bloody Emissary". A violent and psychopathic killer who enjoys seeing other people suffer. He is known to have murdered an entire village in one night, which he considers modest at best. At times he is somewhat more calm than he usually is when he's on a spree of violence; this is because he usually only kills when he has his frequent "urges". He appears to be somewhat detached from reality, as he often talks to a hand puppet he wears, whom he claims is the one telling him to kill others. Though very few are willing to try removing it from him, it has been noted that without the hand puppet, he becomes relaxed and unresponsive. He is notoriously treacherous and untrustworthy, as he sees no distinction between allies and enemies when he feels the urge to kill. He seems to feel great pain when he isn't shedding blood during his urges.

Itsuki Yamiyama

A young man whose ghost haunts an old hotel. As a result of his soul's power, his parents became convinced he was possessed by something evil. Fearing for their lives, the cruel parents brought him to the hotel, strangled him, buried the body and fled. His desire for vengeance was so great that his spirit remained and haunted the room where he was killed. Anybody who sleeps in the room dies and their body vanishes, so the hotel keeps it off-limits to avoid trouble. The ghost himself is a spiteful, hate-filled individual who holds contempt for all life and kills anyone who sleeps in his room out of jealousy. He wears a permanent grin on his face, but he is anything but happy with his life, or lack thereof. He wants to kill enough people so he can sacrifice their souls to return to life. He cannot leave the room unless somebody lets his spirit out, and even then he must return when morning comes.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #308 on: June 05, 2010, 02:49:45 PM
You can open an Asylum with this kind of freaks... Nice ideas

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #309 on: June 06, 2010, 10:28:38 AM
On requests to join RPs, still on hiatus. -_-

Thanks for the compliment!

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c200/hidden_vampire_2005_/IMG-6.jpg
Alice, I presume?
And I see, backstory...

Also, those characters... So fiendish. D:

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #310 on: June 06, 2010, 10:47:34 AM
You donĀ“t need to join, just read trough them :P

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #311 on: June 06, 2010, 11:09:19 AM
... Depends. -_-

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #312 on: June 07, 2010, 11:29:15 AM
Last Rites For A Sorry Soul

[spoiler]Sitting in a room watching time strip paint from the walls
Today I pull the plug, say goodbye to all of this
I will ride on a pale wing on to what is to come
You will find I will not be at your table tomorrow

Will you come with me on my way?
See my out on my final whisper
Will you tell me what you see when the candle fades?
Tell them, tell them all
Give them the last words I will ever say
Know that I loved you when I die

Tug on a rope to fall from the ceiling
Watch the life flow from my hands
An ecstacy of frothing and moaning
One last hurrah, one last fling towards the breach

Will you come with me on my way?
See my out on my final whisper
Will you tell me what you see when the candle fades?
Tell them, tell them all
Give them the last words I will ever say
Know that I loved you when I die[/spoiler]

Heaven Makes Monsters

[spoiler]Break my life, please
Choke my days, please
Crush my time, please
Steal my ways, please

Take my innocence when you go
I want to be completed beside you
Show me, show me, let me know
Heaven makes monsters too

Bubble my lair, please
Sizzle my space, please
Plunder my eggs, please
Number my face, please

Heaven makes monsters too

Make me into your happy doll
Paint a friendly smile on my face
Take, shake, break, make me
Make me yours, only yours
Paint me black and red and warm
Fill me with heat and tender love
Drag me from hell and take me to heaven
Let me see the monsters one last time

Heaven makes monsters too[/spoiler]

The meaning in both of these should be fairly clear.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #313 on: June 07, 2010, 11:33:31 AM
Well written, and a tad bit on the dark side... I like!

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #314 on: June 07, 2010, 12:10:37 PM
Quote from: More character ideas
Dario Vette

A villainous assassin who controls puppets. Ever since he was a boy he has had an interest in mechanics and making things work. He had a facination with puppets because of this and started making crude puppets as a child. He fell in love with a young woman named Anna when he was a young man and proposed to marry her, but she declined. She later went off with another man and, enviously, he killed him. Anna took her life soon afterwards, though he no longer cared for her. When he became a freelance assassin-for-hire, he turned her into his first puppet. He is sly, vindictive and likes doing things by himself in his own way. He detests being told how to do his job. He will gladly take almost any job, no matter how immoral, as long as the pay is good.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #315 on: June 07, 2010, 02:43:58 PM
A puppet master... Very creepy he is. D:

Also, those 2 poems... I feel them.

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #316 on: June 08, 2010, 02:44:52 PM
A Complex Treatise On The Undefinable Yet Inaliable Ethical Distinction Between One Man And His Neighbour

[spoiler]Eggplant
Or
Aubergine?[/spoiler]

Abyss

[spoiler]Infinitessimal abyss
I gaze longingly into you
But you do not gaze back
Absolution
Hereditarily
I jump
P
l
u
n
g
e
Into your depths
Voluminous
Rapture
I have seen forever[/spoiler]

On Opinions

[spoiler]Pretention lifts its lips on opinionated stirrups
And drinks from a well other men have spat in[/spoiler]

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #317 on: June 08, 2010, 02:56:27 PM
1. DARN
I hate it when that happens. XD

2. Seeing forever... It is frightening.

3. This is so very true, and expressed right to the point.

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #318 on: June 10, 2010, 12:32:58 AM
Nothingness

[spoiler]Sharp words
Cut into me
I bleed
On the floor
I hear your voice
I must fall
There is no more
Nothing
No more
There is
Nothing[/spoiler]

I'm thinking of locking this thread because it's crap and nobody cares about it.

lolwut

Offline Dantonumanoa Ongdolota Amycronicon

• Unwholesome, unsavory and unintelligible
  • Neo Arcadian
  • o fuk my k/d ratio
    • View Profile
Reply #319 on: June 10, 2010, 12:39:26 AM
I'm thinking of locking this thread because it's crap and nobody cares about it.
Uh... I don't know about that. I admit that I probably should comment more in this part of the board more but I don't, since I'm afraid of my posts becoming slight variants of "Nice job", but I will admit that your writing is a bit above my level, and I envy the eloquence with which you can express, well, anything. Everything I write just becomes a horrible train wreck of a clusterfuck of conjunctions and adverbs.

But I'm just one person, and my opinion isn't enough to change anyone's mind.

I put on my [twin slasher] face.

I also go by Spectro D., Idylleaus, Malabar, and Dumb-bit Twofuck.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #320 on: June 10, 2010, 10:37:05 AM
Dark... nicely written though.

Are you, by chance, going through a rough patch?

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #321 on: June 10, 2010, 10:47:24 AM
D:
DON'T DIE ON ME
Alice? ALICE!? AAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #322 on: June 10, 2010, 12:43:00 PM
Don't worry, I'm still here, and better than ever. What's done is done, and I'm not going to dwell on the past, just look ahead for a brighter future. ^w^

And now have some more character ideas!

Quote from: Demon Lord of The Abyss
Demi

The gatekeeper of The Abyss. He leads a small legion of demons, though he himself is under the authority of the Demon Lords. He likes to think he is very diligent, but the truth is easily distracted. He is quite lax towards his subordinates, believing he is enough to keep the gates protected, but he is usually too distracted to notice people getting in. He is very embarassed when people get past him and vows to be more careful, but he usually forgets about it very quickly. Though he is quite powerful for a normal person to fight, anybody with their own powers would find him easy to defeat.

Beelzebub

The Demon Lord of Gluttony. He lives in the garbage dump of The Abyss. He appears as a large, bloated fly demon. He is always hungry, and he mainly eats rubbish he finds and outsiders, though his hunger is rarely satisfied. His mandibles, stinger and saliva are highly venomous, regarded as one of the strongest poisons in the world. Though he is strong, he tends to overstate his abilities and thinks quite highly of himself. The other Demon Lords don't take him very seriously, something that annoys him greatly. It's often said that he is "too fat to fly", even though this is not the case. Because he has no arms, he picks up and eats things with his proboscis-like tongue. He controls poisons and toxins, mostly in the form of fumes and slime.

Valefor

The Demon Lord of Greed. He lives in the mountains of The Abyss. He appears as an insectoid demon wearing gold armour. He is very sly and scheming, and he is always trying to trick people - including the other Demon Lords - out of their belongings. Rather than devour outsiders outright, he prefers to gamble with them for their soul - though as the stakes get higher, he tends to include the person's friends and family in the gamble. None of the other Demon Lords trust him, and given his habit of trickery, it's with good reason. He can be bribed to let outsiders go in exchange for all of their wealth. He never gives away anything without getting something in return. He controls wealth and fortune, and he is able to change a person's luck as he chooses.

Belphegor

The Demon Lord of Sloth. He lives in the sea of The Abyss. He appears as an aquatic demon with an octupus-like head. He spends most of his time sleeping, letting his demonic minions take care of things for him. He becomes very angry whenever he is awoken for any reason by other people, but when he himself awakes on occasion, he is usually very apathetic and uncaring. He generally only awakens to feed himself or survey his realm, and if he is satisfied, he goes back to sleeping again. Because he lives underwater, outsiders the other Demon Lords are hesitant to approach him themselves, so his realm sees very little action. He controls the sea and the aquatic forces of his underwater kingdom.

Lilith

The Demon Lord of Lust. She lives in the crystal palace of The Abyss. She appears as a beautiful woman with an elegant gown. She is the only female Demon Lord, and all of the demons in her realm are attractive young women. She resides in her palace made of and surrounded by crystalline ice. Her demonic minions are known to seduce and overwhelm outsiders, male and female, and bring them to Lilith, who either takes their soul or makes them her slave. Though she is sophisticated and elegant, she is also very seductive and flirtatious. She and her demons are known to suck the life out of outsiders with their fangs after they seduce them. She controls lust and beauty, and she can charm others into following her orders.

Nemesis

The Demon Lord of Envy. He lives in the dark void of The Abyss. He appears as a dark mist covered in eyes and claws. He is the most mysterious of all the Demon Lords, and even the others know very little about him. His mere presence is known to fill people with dread. His realm is shrouded by shadows that can't be illuminated, and so outsiders tend to get lost there very easily. He enjoys tormenting outsiders with ominous voices and visions before devouring them. He says very little, and nobody is quite sure of his motives. He rarely emerges from his realm, and only does so for very important reasons. He seems to enjoy watching people suffer. He controls shadows and can drive a person to madness with his powers.

Asmodai

The Demon Lord of Wrath. He lives in the inferno of The Abyss. He appears as a large and monstrous demon with a cannon arm. He is very rough, rowdy, boisterous and aggressive towards others. His favourite pastime is battling his demonic minions in his realm, and for this reason it looks a lot like a battlefield. He doesn't take things very seriously, especially outsiders, and is known to laugh madly when he's amused. He enjoys drinking strong alcohol and his ability to handle it is legendary. His demonic minions are more like drinking buddies to him than servants, and as such they respect and admire him. He likes chasing outsiders through his battlefield as a sort of game. He controls explosives and has a variety of destructive weaponry in his arsenal.

Mefistoph

The Demon Lord of Pride. He lives in the ivory tower of The Abyss. He appears as a handsome man with a red suit. He is the de-facto ruler of The Abyss, having claimed power after the great war a thousand years ago. He is suave, sophisticated and charismatic, but also very sinister and inherently evil. He always considers himself before others and tends to manipulate people and events to his advantage. He is held with particular contempt by the other Demon Lords, but they grudgingly accept him as the leader in order to maintain some semblance of order. He watches over The Abyss from his luxurious tower. He carries a red book with the names of all the souls he owns, and is especially good at tempting people to gain their soul for himself. It's rumoured that he desires to conquer the overworld as well, but nobody is sure about this. He controls devilish powers and has a variety of dark and evil spells in his book of lost souls.

Abaddon

The hidden monster of The Abyss. He appears as a monstrous locust demon. Known as "the bringer of destruction", he is a powerful demon who was sealed away in the deepest pit in The Abyss. He is feared by the other Demon Lords for his destructive powers, and they never speak of his existence. Rumour has it he is the manifestation of the destruction experienced during the great war of The Abyss a thousand years ago. Though he is spoken of as a great and powerful monster, he is actually quite a manic and sporadic individual who is none too pleased about being sealed away. Despite his bitterness towards the Demon Lords, he is not really an evil person, he just thinks spreading chaos and wreaking havoc is fun. He controls destruction and ruin and is always followed by a horde of ravenous locusts.

These are the first five (not included the "intro boss") Demon Lords in an idea I had for a place called The Abyss, a hellish underworld ruled by powerful demons. Each Demon Lord oversees a seperate section of The Abyss and their own legion of demonic minions. They despise eachother and are constantly squabbling with eachother for supremacy, though some semblance of order is maintained by Mefistoph, the Demon Lord of Pride and de-facto ruler of The Abyss. I'll update it with the remaining two Demon Lords, Asmodai and Mefistoph, once I finish their bios.

Enjoy.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #323 on: June 10, 2010, 02:17:53 PM
WELCOME BACK TO THE LIVING *hugs*

I chuckled a bit at Nemi... And then the 5 Lords... D:
Your concepts are just brilliant.

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #324 on: June 10, 2010, 04:33:24 PM
Updated it with the final two Demon Lords and the secret "extra boss". n_n

I'm thinking of sketching them as well. Would anybody want to see what they look like?

Also, stay tuned for the next group in this mythos, the denizens of the afterlife!