Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion

Setsuna F. Seiei · 154240

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #250 on: October 12, 2009, 10:59:59 PM

GAWAIN VS GAWAIN

I need to play that game, and I always wanted to play lost colors, but the language barrier makes it harder since its a text adventure.
And yes, pudding is a big matter since its kinda the root of the whole Rakshata and Loyd rivalry.
The gawain should really have been in better hands.

Offline Setsuna F. Seiei

• Neo Arcadian
  • 俺が, ガンダムだ!
    • View Profile
Reply #251 on: October 12, 2009, 11:01:06 PM
Not sure where that came from.

The staffs official stance on him was always that he's the worst pilot in the series. Since they were tired of the whole aspect where the protagonist=best at everything.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #252 on: October 12, 2009, 11:03:24 PM
Tamaki is a better pilot than douchy Lelouch? Serves him right I guess. Lelouch was only really good at pissing everybody off.

Offline Setsuna F. Seiei

• Neo Arcadian
  • 俺が, ガンダムだ!
    • View Profile
Reply #253 on: October 12, 2009, 11:04:56 PM
Posting because it's legit.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #254 on: October 12, 2009, 11:07:18 PM
Looks like someone hacked the mainframe 8D.
and I love that picture of suzaku "what matters, is NUNALLLYYYY".

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #255 on: October 12, 2009, 11:10:10 PM
Posting because it's legit.

Somebody thinks Kallen is a moron, Then again.... So does Lelouch...  -_-

But Orange.... 8D Thats gold, so is Ohgi having a complete 0 for being a douche.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #256 on: October 12, 2009, 11:13:02 PM
The question is....why was ohgi allowed to live after Viletta left, I mean then he has no reason to not be killed off, couldnt even fetch C.C. pizza...

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #257 on: October 12, 2009, 11:15:14 PM
Because I think he kept his position as Deputy Commander after Kallen became Leader of the Black Knights (A perfectly good position for her I might say.)

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #258 on: October 12, 2009, 11:53:59 PM
Well I guess when Lelouch had to save all the other black knights he had to save Ohgi too, too bad he didnt do almost anything during the first half of R2 and maybe the second half I cant remember. Oh yeah and in the ending we see him shaking hands with Nunally, who possibly became Viceroy or whatever, dont tell me Ohgi is the prime minister of Japan.....

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #259 on: October 12, 2009, 11:58:03 PM
He is, live with it.

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #260 on: October 13, 2009, 01:37:32 AM
Pollux i Castor. If only that game wasn't in japanese, I would play it... more. Because I already played some of it.
Sure, there are some FAQs that help, but still. It's like playing Gyakuten Kenji with a translation guide. Not worth it.

Offline Waifu

• Ultimate Despair
  • Master's Unit
  • Kanako, the Moriya Shrine Goddess
    • View Profile
Reply #261 on: October 13, 2009, 01:59:38 AM
He is, live with it.

Yeah but still Ougi?!  o-O

Pollux i Castor. If only that game wasn't in japanese, I would play it... more. Because I already played some of it.
Sure, there are some FAQs that help, but still. It's like playing Gyakuten Kenji with a translation guide. Not worth it.

Is it fanslated at least?

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #262 on: October 13, 2009, 02:39:10 AM
I wish I knew japanese,
I totally understand, Although it doesent seem so good to actually learn japanese for it, though I just wish I could understand it so I could play it.

Offline Setsuna F. Seiei

• Neo Arcadian
  • 俺が, ガンダムだ!
    • View Profile
Reply #263 on: October 13, 2009, 02:42:03 AM
Aside from being the "leader" OTBKs, he also tied relations by having a child with a brittanian Noble.

And even though he was a douchbag and seemed like a Moron, Like Rossiue, was for the most part intelligent.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #264 on: October 13, 2009, 02:48:36 AM
He was intelligent by you know, human emotions and stuff, its just that he didnt fit in with an orginization trying to free Japan  using some demonic power that bends humans wills. Thats why he seems like a moron, he doesent fit in.

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #265 on: October 13, 2009, 08:50:13 AM
Aside from being the "leader" OTBKs, he also tied relations by having a child with a brittanian Noble.

And even though he was a douchbag and seemed like a Moron, Like Rossiue, was for the most part intelligent.
Screw you! I like Rossiu. : P

Tough yeah, Jewgi is a huge jewbag and should be taken to a gas chamber.

LOL WISHING DEATH UPON FICTIONAL CHARACTER!

Offline Bag of Magic Food

• Neo Arcadian
  • Sonic's new friend Mr. Needlemouse
    • View Profile
Reply #266 on: October 13, 2009, 09:03:52 AM
He was intelligent by you know, human emotions and stuff, its just that he didnt fit in with an orginization trying to free Japan  using some demonic power that bends humans wills. Thats why he seems like a moron, he doesent fit in.
Yeah, Ogi often seemed a little too "normal" for the show in general.  Maybe he's the one we're supposed to identify with!

Offline Waifu

• Ultimate Despair
  • Master's Unit
  • Kanako, the Moriya Shrine Goddess
    • View Profile
Reply #267 on: October 13, 2009, 05:18:13 PM
Yet he gets shafted in favor of Ledouche, Spinzaku, C.C., Kallen, Nunnally and Schinizel.

Aresian

Reply #268 on: October 13, 2009, 08:39:36 PM
Yet he gets shafted in favor of Ledouche, Spinzaku, C.C., Kallen, Nunnally and Schinizel.

I'd give him the shaft too. Ogi is a little bish.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #269 on: October 13, 2009, 10:38:09 PM
Yet he gets shafted in favor of Ledouche, Douchezaku, Pizza Girl, Kallen, Nunners and Mr. Cool.

Fixed for shitty meme justice. I don't like Suzaku much at all in the Second Season. I never really liked the Lancelot (Albion is an exception). And his skills are "Amplified" with that God damn Live Geass. He became a [tornado fang]ing sadist with little to no emotion swaying towards happiness, he was, as Rivalz said, Emo.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #270 on: October 13, 2009, 11:13:14 PM
its all in the killing your father losing your country joining the army of the country which took over your country to which your father was the leader of then finding out your best friend was the guy who killed your loved one and made her sluaghter dozens of your people then hanging out with the blond douche and the loli while while trying to figure out why your best friend isnt your enemy anymore, and in the end you get the job of wearing a mask and carting some little girl around.

does your head hurt? if so then I suggest you go do something easy, like, playing Halo oh snap!

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #271 on: October 13, 2009, 11:39:36 PM
Meh, I still hate him. He was a complete Douchebag to Kallen when she was imprisioned. The Refrain issue just locked it in place that he will always be a total douche to everybody (Kallen took him down rightfully in the end.). He is worse than Lelouch at times...

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #272 on: October 13, 2009, 11:43:52 PM
Well he didnt even do it in the end, plus Kallen got to beat him up, He also let Kallen win in the final battle he also got beaten up by Kallen yet again in robot form, besides it was Lelouch who pretty much gave decided to not save Kallen until Loyd finished the eight elemeants type.

Offline Setsuna F. Seiei

• Neo Arcadian
  • 俺が, ガンダムだ!
    • View Profile
Reply #273 on: October 13, 2009, 11:44:14 PM
She never did technically. Suzaku threw the fight.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #274 on: October 14, 2009, 12:25:00 AM
Well he didnt even do it in the end, plus Kallen got to beat him up, He also let Kallen win in the final battle he also got beaten up by Kallen yet again in robot form, besides it was Lelouch who pretty much gave decided to not save Kallen until Loyd finished the eight elemeants type.

How the hell would Ledouche had known that Lloyd was modifying the Guren? Simple, he wouldn't. And as much as I can agree on Suzaku Throwing the fight to let Kallen win... Kallen is still a better pilot than that [dark hold] will ever be.