Glitches you've found

Pringer X · 3338

Offline Pringer X

• Ultimate Super Robot
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • Pringer Beam!
    • View Profile
on: April 22, 2009, 03:08:58 AM
Haven't seen a topic like this in a while, plus with the epic discovery of an awesome glitch in God Hand, I figured what the hell. Post whatever glitches you yourself have found and share it with the world.

On God Hand, during stage 7 there's a fight with an old foe you punched and kicked the loving crap out of earlier. When he dies (again), he drops a chest and for me it turned out to be gold bars (which are worth 3000 gold). Well, the special battle sequence you go into ended before I could get it, but the gold bars remained. I got them and then died and saw that they were still there. The best part is, it's in front of an instant death trap (that's possible to get out of if you react quick enough, hence me living through it the first time), and I'm positioned so that I can literally just run into it, get 3000 gold, die, and repeat.

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: April 22, 2009, 04:08:03 AM
Mine's not that great, but whatever.

Jump Ultimate Stars
-Use Dio 5's ^X (AKA WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!), while Dio flattens someone, use a support and watch it get stuck in the wall.

My life is currently bears and Jojos and everything is great.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: April 22, 2009, 04:18:18 AM
Megaman ZX-
equip Ox, and turn overdrive on. then button mash the dash and saber buttons like crazy, making sure not to preform the saber wave or split heavens. im not sure how it works, but it is possible to skip the lag time between 3 hit combos and string together a combo of 2 3 hit combos without lagtime. and if your quick enough, finish it off with a split heavens.

it happens really rarely though.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Satoryu

• Visually Appealing
  • RPM Purifier
  • Whose franchise is dead?
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: April 22, 2009, 04:20:07 AM
can't say i've discovered any glitches in games. the closest i've done is a trick in Mega Man X5. use Burn Dinorex's abilities to quickly destroy the trains in Crescent Grizzly's stage.

What happens in Vegas stays on Youtube. I also stream on Twitch from time to time.

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #4 on: April 22, 2009, 04:21:35 AM
Sonic 3 & Knuckles: Flying offscreen as Super Sonic (PC)

I remember pulling this off during a boss battle in Hydrocity in the PC version, as Super Sonic, jump before the bomb explodes, and once you fly offscreen, you'll NEVER come down. There's a catch that one in a million chance of this glitch being encountered, though.

Megaman & Bass: Spike death trap glitch

As you slip and take damage, you die from the spikes in the Master Refight segment in King's Fortress, being hit by one of the enemies, sliding off, and falling into the spikes for a few minutes, and will kill.

I think I do remember more, but I think the Megaman and Bass one was player error.

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline Jericho

• Rather Unique
  • RPM Knight
  • Long time no see!
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: April 22, 2009, 04:24:37 AM
Metroid Prime 2 - DO NOT LEAVE THE GYRO ROOM BEFORE DESTROYING ALL OF THE SONIC LOCKS & SAVE. I found out the hard way on my first playthrough that this is game breaking and kills your progress in the game.

Offline Sparky

• Игра закончена
  • A-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: April 22, 2009, 06:11:20 AM
MediEvil II has an amusing visual glitch where if you do something (I forgot what), Dan's torso starts spinning wildly. Also, the boss music for the Count weirdly stops playing in the second part of the battle.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: May 02, 2009, 03:55:40 AM
I didnt per say discover this glitch but more or less helped it spread out over the net:

Contra 4, how to get 99 live:
it's more or less gaining a life by getting to certain number of points at the same time you lose your last one.

this video explains it way better.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FpV7BTsCcA&feature=related

that's all for now.

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline STM

• says you shouldn't play with your
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Herpus Derpimus Prima
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: May 02, 2009, 06:37:13 AM

Need I say more?

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #9 on: May 02, 2009, 06:58:01 AM
no, you pretty much summed it all up!  8D

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline HyperSonicEXE

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #10 on: May 02, 2009, 07:09:38 AM
Not a glitch, per se, but if you're near a Bonus Stage ring and goalpost in S3&K as Hyper Sonic and you double-jump at it, you automatically enter the Bonus Stage; you don't see a flash of light, or Hyper Sonic moving, or anything.

Hyper Sonic can travel at the speed of light. Only explanation.

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Protoman? :3
    • View Profile
Reply #11 on: May 06, 2009, 12:45:44 PM
Lol classic Glitch : Missingno from pokemon red and blue ( and maybe green...? havent tested it )
                                  Teh Classics!
You know talk to the old man then fly to cinnibar and surf up and down the east coast  ;)

Anyways : Real glitchy thingy
Pokemon Daimond / Pearl
(yes it did require a AR to get to)
So you walk around with the " every pokemon is 100 " glitch , and hold down Select and L + R
You'll find a shadow with a inch over to it a white block thats shiny , and makes the bulbasuar cry. The glitch is also mostly off-screen.
DO NOT CATCH.
If you attack it will say " there is no target..." and you'll go back to the world.
If you catch it , it will take up the space in your party/destroying your pc box.
If its in your party , because its technically nothing you cannot move it or do anything.
It will be there forver , and no pokemon can use the space , limiting you to 5 total pokemon.

Offline Satoryu

• Visually Appealing
  • RPM Purifier
  • Whose franchise is dead?
    • View Profile
Reply #12 on: May 06, 2009, 06:46:41 PM
Castlevania Symphony of the Night (the Dracula X Chronicles version)

as Maria, if you are hit while using Seiryu, the attack is cancelled, and you cannot use the move again until you leave the room.

What happens in Vegas stays on Youtube. I also stream on Twitch from time to time.