TeaOfJay's Wordy Art Topic

TeaOfJay · 97267

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #250 on: June 24, 2009, 05:34:26 AM
That's not a gun hammer. This is a gun hammer.

And I may draw Player later, when I don't feel too lazy >.>

My life is currently bears and Jojos and everything is great.

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #251 on: June 24, 2009, 05:43:27 AM
Did I miss something, I don't see a thing.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline TeaOfJay

• Resident Talking Tea Cup/ Lazy Super Hero
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • ROW ROW FIGHT DA POWAH!
    • View Profile
Reply #252 on: June 24, 2009, 05:44:30 AM
When I said gun hammer, I meant something that was awesome.

I still laughed at it though. Must be the God Hand OST. Somehow it makes things funnier.

Sakura: Right Click- Properties- Copy Paste URL.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #253 on: June 24, 2009, 05:46:04 AM
Okay now I saw it.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #254 on: June 24, 2009, 08:46:55 AM
What about sprites...? -_-

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline TeaOfJay

• SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #255 on: June 24, 2009, 09:06:46 AM
As long as it looks like Player and isn't in words then I don't give a damn how you do it.

Hell, it could even be made in ACSII.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #256 on: June 24, 2009, 09:11:06 AM
Alright, that should give me motivation after making that Hero sprite...
AWAY~

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #257 on: June 24, 2009, 09:11:44 AM
Hell, it could even be made in ACSII.
What does that mean?

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #258 on: June 24, 2009, 09:14:15 AM
you know...when people make pictures out of symbols like !@#$%^&*()_+, etc etc. In notepad.

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #259 on: June 24, 2009, 09:39:00 AM
Oh that's what it's called.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #260 on: June 24, 2009, 07:21:30 PM
Alright, let me deposit this here...

Offline TeaOfJay

• SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #261 on: June 24, 2009, 07:31:19 PM
And with Wily the list of people I owe stuff to grows ever larger.

Awesome work Wily.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #262 on: June 25, 2009, 07:01:27 AM
And so~ 8D

Offline borockman

• Super avatar painter in training
  • Legendary Hero
  • DONALD ANGRY! DONALD SMASH!!
    • View Profile
Reply #263 on: June 25, 2009, 08:26:33 AM
Nice! that Hero upgrade looks awesome!

Proud member of Indigo tribe!

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #264 on: June 25, 2009, 09:02:22 AM
Hmm... Laze, I have a small request...
Would you mean describing Thief, like hair, colours, for both old and new versions?

Offline TeaOfJay

• SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #265 on: June 26, 2009, 12:18:13 AM
Thief: Her hair is usually tied up in a knot and kept short (know that when Thief lets her hair out, it's acutually long) and black. Her eyes are a darker purple. While she's scantally clad, her clothing is mostly black. Since, you know, she's a Thief and all. She uses knives. He ninja outfit is just that: Thief's head on a Ninja girl's body. And Clevage (In both outfits, I forgot to mention that for some reason). You can't forget the clevage. God help you if you forget the clevage.

And just to dispell any notion that I'm switching over to the "new" outfits, I only made new outfits for Thief and Hero because of the DLC theme of that particular script. Unless said otherwise, Thief and Hero are in their normal wear in the scripts.

Sorry to confuse people.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #266 on: June 26, 2009, 01:20:44 AM
And Clevage. You can't forget the clevage. God help you if you forget the clevage.

God help us indeed.

Any who, I can assume this is Thief's regular outfit?

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline TeaOfJay

• SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #267 on: June 26, 2009, 01:32:25 AM
The ninja one? No, the other outfit that makes her scantally clad is the original outfit.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #268 on: June 26, 2009, 08:02:03 AM
Alright. Thanks for the info Laze.
Clevage... That might be a problem... -_-

Offline TeaOfJay

• SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #269 on: July 01, 2009, 01:56:28 AM
Rant time! This time it's on the PSP Go. Enjoy.

---

To be perfectly honest, this device has a mixed reaction when I think about it.

It could be good because it's smaller than the current PSP (It's espciailly smaller than my fat first gen PSP) and has an internal hard drive with 16 gigs of space. That's a lot of space. I could probably fit a couple anime series onto there and still have some room for my saved data.

But then there's the things I don't like about the PSP Go. First off, and this seems to be one of the biggest beefs when it comes to this console, is the removal of the UMD Drive if favor of digital distribution. That's understandable, considering that the UMD model didn't exactly do too well. The UMD drive also drained battery life with its moving parts. That being said, the fact that not even Sony knew how they were going to transfer the UMD games that PSP owners already have worries me.

It should also be worth mentioning that the PSP Go has the SAME battery life as when the PSP first came out... Wait, what? Wasn't the purpose of removing the UMD drive in the first place was to have better battery life? Apparantly not, as Sony seems it's smart to remove a feature and then put a smaller battery into the console. Great.

Then there's the fact that not only is the screen smaller, but it looks like the Gameboy Micro did: Really uncomfortable to hold and play. At least when the DSi was released Nintendo not only made the screen bigger, but made the console WIDER. Sony should take a page from Nintendo's book and learn to shrink the system while not splitting the fan base in half. At least Nintendo's DSi still has the DS library while sitll having DSiWare.

Then there's the price tag, which was my biggest beef until I learned that the battery life didn't change. Sony, why do you expect me to buy something that seems to be doing LESS than what my current PSP does for the price of when the PSP I bought first came out? Sorry, but wireless and Bluetooth doesn't make up for this.

And Then there's the timing of the release and announcement. The 3000 model hasn't even been out a YEAR and Sony just announced the Go. Not only that, but the console is set to release in a little more than three months from now. That's time to scrounge up the money for the system, sure, but there's going to be other expenses besides the Go depending on living situations and the possibility of owning multiple consoles. At least with the Nintendo DSi there was a three year gap between the Lite and the fact tha Nintendo added more things that the Lite didn't do only removing the GBA slot (Which people still complain about. If you had a Lite before, why do you complain? You can still play GBA games on that).

Then there's the reasoning behind the price. It's all because the Go is new. Not because there's new technology in this device. Not because Sony researched to hell and back twice to design the console. Just because it's new. You can say that Nintendo is doing the same thing with the DS, but at least Nintendo is ADDING things to the already existing console instead of removing features (I'm still believing in a DSi virtual console that covers all the Gameboy generations to make up for the lack of a GBA slot on the DSi).

In all honesty, the bad far outweighs the good that this console brings. It might still be a hit. I might even still buy it despite the fact that I speak so badly of the console now. Who knows? All we can do is wait three months and see how it goes.

If you don't agree with anything I said, feel free to debate with me. Or agree with me. Either way, this is my opinion.

Posted on: June 28, 2009, 01:09:03 AM
What, does everyone here like the Go or something? Anyways, another rant. This time on the Transformer movies. YAY.

---

I won't go into full detail over why I didn't like the Transformer movies; if you want that go to this thread to see why.

Now to expand on this: Why the hell is it so insanely popular?

Could it be the giant robot fights? I doubt it, since most of the fights were a scrambled mess (And they're worse in the new movie so I hear).

Could it be the humor? I also doubt it, since it's the lowest form of humor with stereotypes and cock jokes aplenty.

This I don't think I could ever have an answer for. But this isn't the main reason why I'm ranting about the live action movies.

Consider for a moment the giant robot anime you love so much. Why do you like these shows? I personally like them because of the giant robots and the characters that inhabit the world. Both parts don't overpower each other, nor could they exist in the universe of giant robots without the other; A Robot can't move without a human/AI pilot, and a Human can't fight robots without a robot of their own.

There's bound to be angst somewhere down the line, right? But we can accept that since it's developing the characters and sometimes turning them into something awesome (I.E. Simon). We can also accept it since only the human characters have a personality. You could argue that the robots have a personality of their own, but they're ultimatly shaped by their pilots and the way the people of that world view those robots.

Now what happens when a Sentinent robot interacts with these characters thus throwing in more characters to develop? That depends on who is writing it. The original Transformers cartoons were a thing of magic, because not only were the robots capable of being developed as a character, there were humans as well that could also develop at the same time, and both their developments happened at the same time and rate.

Now these Transformers movies hardly develops characters, and not only that, the second movie seems to start where the first movie did. Sam had a girlfriend in Megan Fox, but he went off to college away from her. The hell?

It's odd that despite critical response to this movie (read: Negative) those that have seen the movie tended to have a different response (read: Positive). So what does this all mean? That as long as there are explosions and slow mo tits that people will just about like anything?

I'd love to experiment and see if this theory is true, but unfortunatly I don't have $200 million lying around to see if that holds true.

FUN FACT: Transformers: The Revenge of the Fallen had a Budget of $200 million. It made that $200 million back in the first five days. I [tornado fang]ing hate humanity now.

tl;dr version (Honestly, I don't blame you for not reading it all. I was all over the place): Crap is crazy popular as long as there are explosions, cock jokes and tits.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #270 on: July 01, 2009, 02:00:34 AM
As for not posting about the PSP Go it was probably because you made one before or something.

Anyway yeah I don't get why some people would like it.

Offline TeaOfJay

• SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #271 on: July 01, 2009, 02:03:01 AM
As for not posting about the PSP Go it was probably because you made one before or something.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

I knew I had done it before, but I had better points this time so I was sure I didn't.

Well, you get a re-release with bonus content for FREE.

And, I'll stop ranting for a while and work on Part three of RPM Adventures (RPM + RPG Adventures spinoff)... Eventually.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #272 on: July 01, 2009, 07:46:05 PM
PSP Go will never go into my radar, do yeah. XD

As for RotF, well...
You don't need $200 milion dollars...
Close-ups of (if any) your Transformers toys plus some boobs thrown in, priceless.

Posted on: July 01, 2009, 13:49:27
Depositing them here for you~

And an added bonus. :P

Offline TeaOfJay

• SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #273 on: July 03, 2009, 11:09:45 AM
Those are awesome Wily.

Fucken' saved.

Posted on: July 01, 2009, 01:01:32 PM
Okay, I lied. Here's another rant. I'm revisiting an old topic.

---

Today's Topic: "This would be great on the 360/PS3" Redux.

Honestly, this is the reason why I'm starting to hate this particular hobby. Not because there are no good games. There are plenty of those. It's the people who just so happens to share that hobby. And things like this.

Let me just say that I hope this DOESN'T happen. Trying to make an exclusive niche game multi-platform is generally a bad idea. Not only are you splitting up that already small niche fanbase, but there's a chance that one version of the game will have more features than other versions making those who bought one version feel bad about buying it. (I.E., Tales of Vesperia, Both Ninja Gaiden Games, Person 3, Eternal Sonata).

This is worse when the second version of the game comes out long after the first one did, meaning that those who shelled out cash for when the game first came out will have to do so AGAIN just to see all the bonus content the new version has. Again, I'm going to point at the same examples I used above.

Now, obviously this has worked since companies still plan on doing this. Wanna know why they work? Because the franchises getting the up-port are popular enough to actually get sales when the new version comes out (Ninja Gaiden Sigma, Tales of Vesperia).

Now for Marvelous games? They didn't do too well, even in their home country of Nippon. So what the hell would compell them to sell what already didn't sell well with a potentially expensive remake? Making games is expensive, espicially when those games would have to be remade from the ground up to support the new control schemes (No More Heroes, Zack and Wiki) or could already work as is on that same HD console (seriously, look at Disgaea 3. All that graphical power to play with and NIS still makes a game that looks like it's for the [tornado fang]ing PSP? Come on).

Then there's the response to this. It was absolute joy because now it's not only on the Wii any more... Are you [tornado fang]ing kidding me? It's like the Wii isn't allowed to have any good games because then you wouldn't be able to hate it as much for pandering to children and the elderly.

News flash people: The Wii is for everyone. The elderly and children just happen to fit into that "everyone" target group.

tl;dr Version: This is stupid. You're stupid for thinking this was a good idea Marvelous, and I hope you learn the error of your ways before it's too late.

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #274 on: July 03, 2009, 08:29:27 PM
Well, sadly, that ain't gonna happen, like DASH3 and Duke Nukem Forever. just leaves the irony that when this happens, movies stop being like crap, ironically being the release date of Duke Nukem Forever, DASH3's commercial airing in japan, SEGA finally stop treating thier fans like crap, Nintendo coming out with something actually playable and decent putting an end to the Wii Haters, Microsoft finalizes thier errors from the Xbox 360, and the second coming of Jesus and that's where hell freezes over.

Good rant though.

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.