The Mana-Verse

Blue Valkyrie · 231284

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4575 on: November 09, 2015, 03:21:19 PM
"What is this thing?!" Aya stepped back in mutual disgust.

"Uweeeee-such fair maaaaaaidens have come to play hehehe!" Ultros begins to blush dancing around oddly.

"I don't know-as creepy as this thing is it doesn't look that dangerous." Aya crosses her arms.

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
  • The guy feeding off on your hate
    • View Profile
Reply #4576 on: November 09, 2015, 03:46:14 PM
Toshi - "Trust me on this one, Aya." she said as a warning for her, "You don't want to go easy on this creep; even if he looks weak."

Fear me.

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #4577 on: November 09, 2015, 03:52:09 PM
"Despite having a 1 ton weight almost dropped on my head, you might be right." Calien sighed.  "But don't let your guard down either."

Sakura looked at her Dad in shock since he was almost killed but he did have a point.  The Octopus looked scared and nervous.  Maybe he just needs someone to talk to him?

"So uh do you have a name Mr. Squishy person?" Sakura asked cautiously though still ready to strike if the need arised.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #4578 on: November 09, 2015, 03:59:20 PM
"Try to keep your distance from that thing, Pema." Salem exclaimed with unease.

"Huh? But he doesn't seem like much of a threat we can't handle." Pema replied.

"It's not that aspect I'm worried about." He stated, taking notice of Ultros' strange, perverted behavior. "Just... back away a few steps."

She still didn't understand why Salem was uneasy, but did as she was told.

(Dad level: Salem)

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4579 on: November 09, 2015, 04:09:25 PM
"Uweeee-Ultros kiddos! Was just minding my own business enjoying the view when a bunch of muscle heads chased poor ultros out of town! How ruuuuuude!" He flails his tentacles around getting all flustered.

"Egh-I guess that explains why only maidens were bothered." Aya shakes her head.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4580 on: November 09, 2015, 04:14:35 PM
"Yeah....that definitely explains it." Calien face palmed.

"Uh what do you mean enjoying the view?  Like the Ocean?" Sakura asked while tilting her head.

"I don't think he was talking about the Ocean my dear Daughter." Calien still not understanding why he's letting Sakura talk to him like this.  But he's not doing anything at the moment, and he better not.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4581 on: November 09, 2015, 04:23:31 PM
"Why I mean-fair skin---slender legs---shapely boso---" Ultros' blush returns as he giggles.

"Oooookay I've heard enough!" Aya intrupts "You--squid thing--you are bothering the people of havens rock, it's time to move on!"

"Uhhah?  There are such variety of shapely maidens! Ulty just wants to make frieeeeends! Don't worry I'll be your friends too! Just not the muscle heads---hate em!" Ultros begins to bounce around again.

Aya's eye twitches starting to lose patience.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4582 on: November 09, 2015, 04:33:56 PM
"But the muscle heads are our friends too." Sakura shook her head starting to get why Aya, her Dad, Toshi and Salem were so cautious but also still trying to get through to him without violence. "They're not bad they just want to make sure the maidens are alright.  The thing is.....maidens don't like being stared at like that.  It's better to talk to them so they don't feel scared.  The muscle heads too, muscle heads can be really nice."

Calien in the mean time still couldn't believe his daughter was still talking to him, and speaking in his language at that.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4583 on: November 09, 2015, 04:49:59 PM
"Uncle Ultros isn't a bad octopus he's always geeeeentle." Ultros doesn't seem to be listening to their points all the much.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4584 on: November 09, 2015, 04:59:26 PM
"Maidens don't like to be touched either." Sakura sighed.  He was obviously starting to annoy her now, but she really couldn't attack him either.  Despite almost killing her father, which normally would result in him being dead by now, it wouldn't sit right with her to attack him no matter how disgusting he was.  He wasn't evil, but what he's doing isn't right either. "Mr. Ultros please don't be bad any more, you're scaring the town's people......and if you continue bad things will happen to you.  And they probably won't be as nice as us......"

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4585 on: November 09, 2015, 05:07:09 PM
((Want to see how the others react before I decide if a fight happens or not.  8D))

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4586 on: November 09, 2015, 05:10:12 PM
(I don't know I think making friends with Ultros is the only viable option at this point.  Even if it doesn't make sense. 8D)

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4587 on: November 09, 2015, 05:16:37 PM
((You want to make friends with a lecherous octopus?  8D ))

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4588 on: November 09, 2015, 05:27:50 PM
(Reluctantly yes. 8D 

Plus it would give everyone the biggest WTF moment ever.  Even Sakura wouldn't understand what she just did.  8D)

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4589 on: November 09, 2015, 05:30:31 PM
((Either way Ultros is going to be hounding us for the RP.  8D))

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4590 on: November 09, 2015, 05:54:47 PM
(I doubt Toshi's going to happy, if that ever happen. Chances are she's bound to break him, if he starts flirting with her.)

Fear me.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4591 on: November 09, 2015, 06:05:35 PM
(Oh no I don't mean travel with us-mean more he'll pop up and give the party trouble.)

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4592 on: November 09, 2015, 06:08:14 PM
(Like Zubats in a cave. Better get the Ultros repel. :D)

Fear me.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4593 on: November 09, 2015, 06:09:51 PM
((Just recruit a lot of "Muscle heads" that'll keep him away--or suplex him!))

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4594 on: November 09, 2015, 06:10:38 PM
(Like Zubats in a cave. Better get the Ultros repel. :D)
(For the record I want at one point for the group to run out of a cave and suddenly we notice a Zubat is on Calien's shoulder.  Then the Zubat joins the party.  Just saying. 8D)

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4595 on: November 09, 2015, 11:31:02 PM
(Then stuck in a box somewhere never to be used because--well it's a zubat.  8D ))

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #4596 on: November 10, 2015, 12:02:30 AM
"What in the world is up with this creep? At the very least, he seems to only display affection for a specific type of female. You should be safe, but just in case, stay on your toes." Salem stated.

"I'm safe from what?" Pema questioned.

"Oh, that, uh... Don't worry about it." He quickly dismissed.

Pema crossed her arms and pouted. "Aww, party pooper, you know I don't like it when you treat me like a little kid..."

Salem chuckled a bit as he watched Pema's cheeks puff out from disappointment. Truth be told, it was difficult to see Pema as anything but a child, with how utterly innocent and squeezable her face is.

It's when she's fighting and demonstrating just how powerful she is, that she becomes something more. She won't be a cute little munchkin forever. Still... it's hard to watch her grow up.

"Sorry, you're right. Just trust me on this one, you're better off not knowing." Salem exclaimed.

"Fiiiiine." Pema sighed and lightly scuffed her foot against the ground.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4597 on: November 10, 2015, 12:13:04 AM
((Just waiting on TENK))

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #4598 on: November 10, 2015, 12:57:47 AM
Fxeni eyed Ultros suspiciously, his short spear drawn. He quietly mutters under his breath and focuses his mana, just in case swift action is needed.

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4599 on: November 10, 2015, 03:57:34 AM
While still holding her electrically charged katar ready, she seemed to be eagerly waiting for something.

Riyalie - "I don't mind being friends with this guy." she chimed in, still in her spirit form,"But, maybe you think we'd be a little nice to him?"

Grifter - "Say what?" he looked shocked at what Riyalie was saying, "Out of all the creatures you're willing to be friends with; are you really willing to be this guy's plaything, if he starts... you know... with his tentacles?" he tries to give her a fair warning.

Toshi - "Other than that, he nearly killed one of us, moments ago." she implied, "Do you still feel like befriending him?"

Riyalie - "Uhh... yes, I think?" she seems unsure.

Toshi - "Besides, I'm not willing to be this creeps plaything either, whether or not if he's friendly." she said as Ultros' gaze seem to be examining her figure more often than the others, "If we're done talking, maybe we could end this quick and painlessly." she said, feeling a bit nervous at the constant stares from Ultros, while still clenching her grip on her electrically charged weapon, in-case Ultros was willing to target her first.

(I kinda forgot Riyalie in all this, about being a beastmaster. If she was on the field right now, she'd probably try to befriend Ultros, than be concerned about what horrors he'd be likely to do to her.)

Fear me.