A HOENN NEW RPM POKEMON ADVENTURE!

Pyro · 130409

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #2475 on: March 05, 2014, 09:11:16 AM
"I see," Merrick almost chuckled, "Kinda hard not to do much when the entire center's locked down and the trainer's inside aren't allowed to leave until all the mental and physical powders have been washed off."

He pauses a moment to glance towards Jeff who managed to pull out a cheeky apple and munch on it, "Especially those who suffer from the mere inhaling of pollen-like powders...."

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2476 on: March 05, 2014, 09:24:19 AM
Solosis saw the nice looking apple, and almost dashed for it. Earl meanwhile had received information about the mysterious duffel bag.

"... I think the doctor might like that duffel bag..."

(You forget it's a squishy giant single cell organism. Squish squish.)

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2477 on: March 05, 2014, 09:41:57 AM
Merrick cringes as he turns to try and stop Solosis, but by the time he turned to say something, Jeff had immediately thrown his hand towards the oncoming Pokemon.

"STOP!"

Distorted clocks suddenly surround Solosis, spinning their arms before vanishing, causing it to halt in mid flight.  Merrick watched with some frustration as the grumpy Magician stands straight and marches back to his room to eat in silence, before picking up the bag and pulling out a crystal-blue scepter consisting of two jars clutching a Water Crystal, and pointing it towards the stalled Pokemon.

"Kindness Drops," he mutters almost flatly.

The rune within the crystal glows a watery outline as a sparkling drop falls from the ceiling and lands on the Solosis, removing the spell placed on it by Jeff.

"You'll have to excuse my friend....  He gets cranky when he's under the weather...."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2478 on: March 05, 2014, 09:48:49 AM
There was static silence when Solosis was halted, causing Earl some worry. When communications resumed, he was informed that Solosis was somehow stopped in time, something similar to that one case reported from Dialga's Roar of Time. Pondering hard, Earl made the personal decision that the other companion is a Magician too.

Solosis pouted at what had happened earlier, and started to tear up.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2479 on: March 05, 2014, 09:52:49 AM
Merrick smirks nervously before reaching into his bag and pulling out a similar apple.

"Here...a bit of an apology for earlier...." he said.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2480 on: March 05, 2014, 09:57:48 AM
Solosis's eyes lit up upon seeing the apple, and glomped it... As well as Merrick's hand. As the apple slowly dissolved in its gel, Merrick's hand remained unscathed, maybe with some ticklish sensations.

Earl facepalmed at the incoming messages of how delicious the apple is.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2481 on: March 05, 2014, 10:05:59 AM
Merrick cringed as Solosis took his entire hand, followed by an odd tickling sensation.  Though worried that keeping his hand in there for too long might have a lasting effect on his skin, he chooses not to yank it loose, not wanting to startle the Pokemon anymore than it already was when it tried to take Jeff's apple.

"So...." he said, trying not to sound freaked out by the glomp, "Are there anymore Pokemon your trainer let out?"

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2482 on: March 05, 2014, 10:10:33 AM
"Solo sol solo solosis sol!" (Me alone! Me curious! Me like you a lot!)

Earl raised an eyebrow at the last comment from Solosis, although it did help cover up the fact of Mandibuzz... It will make things slightly easier.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2483 on: March 05, 2014, 10:13:01 AM
"Is that so?" Merrick asked with a bit of a chuckle, "So where is your trainer anyway?  I don't want him or her getting too worried that you're this far apart from them for so long."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2484 on: March 05, 2014, 10:18:10 AM
"Solosi sol solo solos sol solo solosis sol!" (Trainer said OK! Scared me bored! Me no bored! Me have you now!)

Earl was impressed at Solosis impromptu responses, feeling kinda jealous now. Still, that duffel bag... How should he try to acquire it...

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2485 on: March 05, 2014, 10:31:07 AM
"Ah, okay then," Merrick said, "As long as you and your trainer are happy."

He pauses a moment and looks around while scratching the back of his head with his unscathed hand, "So, uh....  What do you normally do in these kinds of situation?  The Hazmat team's taken most of the food and toys to check of any of the powders that were used to affect the minds of this town."

He stops at the bag slung on his shoulder and pull his hand out of Solosis'...dome to dig through for something that might amuse it's seemingly lack of arms.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2486 on: March 05, 2014, 10:54:42 AM
Solosis giggled when Merrick pulled out his gel-covered hand, the pulling tickled it very much. It then eyed Merrick curiously, as the Magician fiddled with his duffel bag.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2487 on: March 05, 2014, 11:08:46 AM
Merrick pulls out a few picture books, some plushies, and some toys that looked like they were made for regular dogs and cats.  Synthis, happy to see some of the display, immediately takes one of the squeaky Ratata toys and heads off to play with it in a matter befitting his cat-like behavior.

"I can let you borrow these until the Hazmat team is finished cleaning up the center," he said, "Just be careful with them.  Some of my friends' Pokemon really like these toys and books."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2488 on: March 05, 2014, 11:14:52 AM
Solosis bounced in the air as it pounced onto a squeaky toy shaped like a Chingling. Engulfing it, Solosis expanded and contracted around the toy, effectively squeezing it. The squeaking made the young Pokemon very happy.

Earl tried to cover his ears from all the squeaking that Solosis is transmitting to his mind. Of course it won't help the poor fellow.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2489 on: March 05, 2014, 11:23:09 AM
Merrick watched, smiling at the entertainment both Synthis and Solosis were having with their toys and being completely unaware of the consequence it was causing to the trainer that sent it.

Some of the nearby Pokemon that were released from their Pokeballs soon took notice and joined in, either observing the toys or playing with them while keeping Merrick's words in mind.  The Psychic-types and human-like Pokemon were also poking through the picture books, some sticking to a particular page that interested them.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2490 on: March 06, 2014, 02:41:05 AM
Solosis saw the influx of Pokemon and bubbled happily. It floated over to the group of Pokemon engaged with a book, and squeaked. The group of Pokemon jumped at the sudden squeak, but soon danced along to Solosis's squeaking.

Earl stared wide-eyed at a wall in his room. The constant squeaking. Nothing but squeaking. He mentally tried to contact Solosis, but it was very difficult to concentrate with all the squeaking. The squeaking!!

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2491 on: March 06, 2014, 05:16:40 AM
Merrick, once again, is distracted by the delightful sight of Pokemon getting along and playing with each other.  Some of the trainers of the Pokemon were also enjoying the sight, some helping their psychic-type Pokemon comprehend the words under the pictures while others were playing fetch or catch with the various other toys strewn around the cafeteria.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2492 on: March 06, 2014, 06:38:44 AM
Earl couldn't take it anymore. He went into the bathroom, and began to wash off Solosis's gel from his hair, which acted as the conduit. Leaving just enough to maintain contact, but block off the squeaking, he exited his room, and headed towards the cafeteria, looking completely haggard.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2493 on: March 06, 2014, 06:52:46 AM
Merrick eventually noticed the haggard trainer appear at the cafeteria.  Though he remained suspicious of his presence, he became concerned of his current state of appearance.

Compressing his lips, he gets up to confront the trainer, slinging the duffel bag onto his back while pulling the string to close it off.

"Are you okay?" he asked, "You're not suffering allergies like my friend back in his room, are you?"

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2494 on: March 06, 2014, 06:59:01 AM
Deciding to play along to avoid suspicions, Earl sniffled his nose.

"I think so... *sniff* I do hope it's... *sniff* Nothing though..."

Solosis felt Earl's presence, and almost wanted to glomp onto his head, but a last minute mental message from Earl prevented it from doing so... Oh well, back to squeaking.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2495 on: March 06, 2014, 07:06:13 AM
"Maybe you should lie down then," Merrick suggests, "I don't think it would be a good idea to ruin the only fun these trainers and their Pokemon are having while the hazmat team is still dusting off any remaining powders that might still be affecting this town."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2496 on: March 06, 2014, 07:13:28 AM
Earl looked over to the group of playing Pokemon, with Solosis seemingly at the center of attention.

"You're right... *sniff* I'm gonna head back now... *sniff*"

Just as Earl was about to turn and head back to his room, he looked at the duffel bag slung over Merrick's back.

"... Nice bag... *sniff* You have there..."

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2497 on: March 06, 2014, 07:30:38 AM
Merrick looked towards his back before rubbing the back of his head sheepishly, "Oh, thanks.  It was a hard decision between a bulky travel bag and something I could easily sling over my shoulder."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2498 on: March 06, 2014, 07:35:54 AM
"But once chosen... *sniff* Must be a... *sniff* Magical feeling..."

With that, Earl waved, and limped back towards his room.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2499 on: March 06, 2014, 07:58:14 AM
Hearing this brought back the suspicion Merrick had towards the trainer.  He decides to keep the duffel bag slung over him as he goes back to playing  Tug-o-war with a Ditto-like tug toy Synthis picked up earlier.