Pyro · 131522

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2450 on: February 26, 2014, 08:55:47 AM
After a while, Quickie got to the campus and pulled up by the security office. "Go on in.  I need to park."

Trak unbuckled her seatbelt and got out.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #2451 on: February 26, 2014, 09:13:40 AM
Sapph hummed as Remy lowered him to the ground, landing next to the car as it came to a stop. "I wonder what dangerous fun we've gotten ourselves into this time?"

Remy simply gave his trainer a concerned look. "Fun? I swear these past couple years have messed with your head."

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2452 on: February 26, 2014, 09:24:47 AM
Joe unbuckled himself, and helped with Zoroark's. They stepped out, and saw a Swoobat land with a slightly gruffy man.

"... Swoo-Batman!?"

Zoroark facepalmed.

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2453 on: February 26, 2014, 09:41:30 AM
Quickie rolled down her window and leaned out. "Tell Mewtwo I'm parking by the CUB and will be in in a few."  Making sure that everyone was out (including Sakura), she rolled up her window and pulled away from the curb, driving down toward another building to park.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #2454 on: February 26, 2014, 09:47:19 AM
Sapph sighed and returned Remy, the swoobat quickly letting Virgo out before he was fully recalled. "Not swoo-batman, just a guy with a terrible sense of direction." He said, rolling his shoulders before turning to the rest of the group.

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2455 on: February 26, 2014, 01:14:00 PM
Joe stared at the newcomer. "... Have I seen you before?"

"Please Joe... Be more considerate to the newbie. Sorry about that... Joe can be like a kid sometimes. He's still sort of recovering from a prior childhood event, so I apologise on his behalf. I'm... Zoroark."

While Jeff was busy quenching his thirst after being given a glass of Magic Water from Merrick's duffel bag, the young priest starts to ponder whether or not the hazmat team was going to provide untainted food and drinks to the other trainers locked within the Center.  An odd feeling told him that they were going to be stuck here a while and some trainers didn't seem to like staying in one area for more than the time needed to heal their Pokemon.

Leaving Synthis to keep watch of Jeff's wellbeing, he heads back to the main lobby to see how the other tainers were doing; most particularly the suspicious trainer that had been observing the situation since before the lock down.  It wasn't in his best interest to pry on someone else's thoughts, but something about that trainer kept bothering him like he was allowing something terrible to happen due to courtesy and a lack of evidence to prove his suspicions.
Earl watched as the Hazmat people brought in vacuum cleaners of various sizes, and began sucking up whatever and wherever. Soon, his eyes set themselves on Merrick, and his growing crew. He didn't know the "Magician", as the Doc called him, had any companions besides his Pokemon.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #2456 on: February 26, 2014, 10:40:27 PM
Merrick tries not to stare in the trainer's general direction; the eyes of the Hermit were more than telling of his immediate focus on him.  Instead, he attempts to focus on another team of Hazmats as they head into the bathroom with special showering material most likely meant to wash off any dusts or powders that normal showering couldn't handle.

Deciding to be the first to try it out (if only so that he can get Jeff out of town), he follows the team into the bathroom to watch them set it up.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2457 on: February 27, 2014, 01:31:45 AM
Earl watched as Merrick followed a Hazmat team into the bathroom. Shrugging, he continued to watch the vacuuming.

Offline Pyro

• Wielder of the Chaos Force
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #2458 on: March 01, 2014, 07:34:58 AM
"I'm goin' to Battle Frontier!" a jubilant Pyro yelled before he ran towards a nearby lamppost and climbed up it. For some reason, it began to sag and drooped back towards the concrete. Loki the Zorua clung to the strap of his trainer's backpack while a slightly-intrigued Mr. Spook tilted his head at the sight.

Come and read some Thoughts of a Platypus

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2459 on: March 01, 2014, 07:37:01 AM
Trak looked at the security office. "I guess we should go in?"

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2460 on: March 01, 2014, 07:41:10 AM
"Ah there y'all are," Taylor said, getting up to greet her friends. "Hello Trak, my fellow Kalos Champion," she added with a grin.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2461 on: March 01, 2014, 07:44:17 AM
"You finally got your title?" Trak's eyes widened. "Congrats!  Is Drasna still as cool as usual?  She's fun to battle.  Like the hippy grandma I never had."

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2462 on: March 01, 2014, 08:41:22 AM
"Yeah totally. Hell we shared a pot of tea after the battle, to unwind before I went to face Diantha," Taylor replied.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline Pyro

• Wielder of the Chaos Force
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #2463 on: March 04, 2014, 06:39:03 AM
Pyro actually paused for a moment as he swung from the sagging lamppost. It was as if he remembered Drasna for a fleeting moment. Odd that he did, considering that his old memories faded into nothingness with time.

"Does she still like pie?"

Come and read some Thoughts of a Platypus

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #2464 on: March 04, 2014, 06:45:44 AM
"Hmm I wonder if I should challenge the Kalos league someday." Sakura pondered.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #2465 on: March 04, 2014, 06:54:35 AM
"Y'know, I've been debating taking a league challenge in general at some point." Sapph said, crossing his arms. "Though... Shouldn't we be heading in?"

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #2466 on: March 04, 2014, 06:56:20 AM
"I'm not exactly sure where the security office is so I'm waiting for Quickie or Mewtwo." Sakura shrugged.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2467 on: March 04, 2014, 07:21:01 AM
Both Joe and Zoroark shrugged as they watched the newcomer.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2468 on: March 04, 2014, 08:44:01 AM
"Probably. It's not like people suddenly hate pie after liking it for so long... and if they do then you should probably check to make sure it's actually them..." Taylor replied.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2469 on: March 05, 2014, 08:38:34 AM
Back at Fallarbor Town, Earl had been pacing around the Pokemon Center. The Hazmat people were still going about their business. He wanted to go check up on the Magician, but fear that he might be exposed. After a bit of thinking, he called out his Solosis. As soon as the PokeBall opened, the blobbish Pokemon glomped onto Earl's head.

"Gah! Stop doing that!"

After much pulling, Earl instructed the Solosis to innocently find, and follow Merrick, and report back anything via telepathy. The Solosis nodded sadly, and hovered off. Earl ran his hand across his hair... As if applying hair gel.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2470 on: March 05, 2014, 08:43:09 AM
After monitoring the decontamination shower being set up, Merrick decides to head back to the cafeteria to check up on Jeff.  Hopefully he's gotten enough water and has gone back to resting, but considering his stubborn need to act proud, yet pathetically ailing towards any beautiful female he comes across, he probably wouldn't be expecting the weakened Magician to stay in one spot forever.

Upon arriving at the cafeteria, he finds Jeff haggling the hazemat team for something to eat, considering most of the food had been removed to test for Sleep Powder or Stun Spores.  Sighing in regret for not taking that into consideration, he heads over to his fussy compatriot and digs through his duffel bag to see if there was any fruit he could give him that hasn't been affected by the surrounding dusts.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2471 on: March 05, 2014, 08:47:48 AM
It wasn't long before Solosis found Merrick in the cafeteria, as well as his other friend. Bubbling happily, he floated towards Merrick.

Back in his room, Earl received a telepathic message from Solosis.

"Let's see what you are made of... Magician..."

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2472 on: March 05, 2014, 08:57:29 AM
Merrick thought he heard something and turns to see what it was, finding a seemingly cute little Solosis floating around him.  Three Pentacles circling its presence seems to suggest it belonged to a trainer, but the way it was behaving made it hard for him to gauge which trainer it belonged to and if it was let out either to stretch its...spherical dome.

His attempts to get to know the Pokemon, however, were suddenly interrupted by a cranky Jeff snatching the bag from his hands and almost burying half his body into it, trying to find something to eat in it's nonexistent void.  Deciding it best not to argue, Merrick turns his full attention to the Solosis and moves closer in a friendly matter.

"Er...hi there," he said, "Did you get separated from your trainer?"

Synthis was also as curious, moving to Merrick side while attempting to sniff the energy around the floating Pokemon.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2473 on: March 05, 2014, 09:04:08 AM
Earl tsk'd at the question posed, and relayed a response back. Solosis bubbled happily.

"Sol! Solos sol solosis sol!" (Trainer let me out to play! Me having fun!)

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2474 on: March 05, 2014, 09:08:40 AM
(I will post tomorrow.  Heading to bed now.  Have fun with your giant single-celled organism and Nurse Joy is up for grabs.)