Wilypocalypse NOW

Protoman Blues · 396994

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #6075 on: April 02, 2015, 01:22:22 AM
Asch and Borock-bot looked at each other at the mention of a theme park but decided not to ask about it right now.

"Well listening to him shouldn't be a problem, I hope....but him listening to me is like trying to get Magikarp to learn Flamethrower." Sakura sighed. "It's been like that for years.  I tell him something multiple times like I don't like skimpy clothes, or I don't feel safe in a convertible, or maybe you shouldn't do X prank because you're going to get hurt but he doesn't listen.

Sometimes he has no problem staying on the same page as me but other times I feel like there's a wall between us, and the war has made that wall even thicker."

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #6076 on: April 02, 2015, 01:27:02 AM
(MAGIKCARP! USE HYPER BEAM! 8U)

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #6077 on: April 02, 2015, 01:52:17 AM
"Ah hah... yeah, that sounds about right," Fxeni said with a chuckle. He put the wrench he was holding aside and got up. "That's his Ego, after all. Just try not to be too confrontational when talking to him, and everything should be fine."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #6078 on: April 02, 2015, 02:03:13 AM
"I'll try, it won't be easy, but I'll try." Sakura nodded. "I was too angry....I was scared of losing him after we tried so hard to get him back....like I lost my Mother and Father."

(For the record I don't think Fxeni knows about Sakura's ears, nor does Peebs despite implying she did.)

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #6079 on: April 02, 2015, 03:56:45 AM
"Understandable..." Fxeni said a bit glumly, lowering his eyes slightly. He hoped PB was alright, wherever he was. He looked back up at Sakura.

"Look... try to remind yourself that we haven't lost him yet, alright?" he said as he put his hand on her shoulder. "He obviously knows what he's doing right now. He seemed more... focused the last time I saw him. I just hope he gets back before the Doc's weapon is ready; I wouldn't mind having his help for taking it down."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #6080 on: April 02, 2015, 04:09:03 AM
"Yeah, I suppose you're right, no point in assuming the worst just yet." Sakura smiled a bit "Thank you......though I think it's my turn to ask how you've been.  I mean not just the ambush recently and the aftermath but Asch told me you also dealt with someone in St. Acidburg the same day before that.  And then there was.....that other thing with PBPB too.  It seems there's a bit of chaos following you around lately."

"Yeah to be honest I was surprised you dealt with whoever that guy was so quickly too, just who was he anyway?" Asch asked.

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #6081 on: April 02, 2015, 04:27:40 AM
"I have been a bit more unlucky than the usual, haven't I?" Fxeni said with a sigh. He ruminates on just how much information he should give concerning his pursuer. He decides that there's no point in keeping back his identity at this point, since he'll undoubtedly show up... and maybe not to hunt him down this time.

"As for that man... he's from the alternate dimension I was stuck in. He's... me. Twisted by the Doc of that dimension, but me nonetheless," Fxeni stated, shifting uneasily in place. "As for why I was able to beat him easily... I'm not entirely sure. Normally he was so cold and calculated, and the previous time we fought was a lot more... tense. We do seem to have a psychic link of sorts now though, and he seemed to destabilize as the fight went on. That might have something to do with it."

He then recalled what Reaper said. That he had fought, and won, against people with abilities far stronger than Fxeni. His mind flashes back a bit further to his time in the other dimension. There was no trace of anyone there. No PB... no Sakura, no sign of anyone else he knew.

"... If you guys run into him... don't underestimate him. He knows everyone's strengths and weaknesses, and he will gladly use it to his advantage. He already has, in his world..." Fxeni said with a stern face.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #6082 on: April 02, 2015, 04:37:05 AM
"Holy [parasitic bomb]!" Asch exclaimed "That's just insane!"

"It seems the Doctor in that dimension was just as dangerous as this one.....maybe Zeta did have a point about him doing something to Quickie as well in this dimension....." Borock-bot mused.

"I'll warn everyone in the Resistance about him, having someone like you on the Doctor's side is definetly not something we should underestimate." Sakura nodded.

"Hey what do you mean when you said you had a psychic link with him?" Asch questioned while still trying to get over his shock.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #6083 on: April 02, 2015, 05:10:59 AM
(I don't think Reaper would know everyone's weaknesses. Not everyone in this Resistance was present in the alternate reality Resistance. Blue probably wasn't there, and Arche definitely wasn't there.

That's not to say that Reaper hasn't met the alternate Arche, necessarily, just that he wasn't a Resistance member.)

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #6084 on: April 02, 2015, 11:47:02 AM
(I know. Trust me, I've had way too much time to think this out XD But yes, it will be clear who he does and doesn't know about. I would have hinted at this earlier at the Technodrome, but since downtime was the aim at that point for some, I decided to get other story beats out of the way.)

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #6085 on: April 05, 2015, 03:46:02 AM
Arche turned his head to the clock hanging on the wall, "Man, we've been talking for nearly an hour. If we stay in this bedroom any longer, it will be everyone else's turn to talk." He chuckled.

Phi scratched her head, "Huh, I haven't even noticed... It only felt like 20 minutes, to me," She stared at the ceiling, her legs slipping underneath his blanket and shifting around.

Arche glanced at the burgeoning covers for a moment before looking away awkwardly, "Y-yeah, um... Heh..."

He gazed at the window behind them; the view of the galaxy. Then, he looked back at Phi, "You know, there was something I was curious about for a while. How does it feel to... to travel through time?"

She turned in his direction, "How does it feel? You're referring to the sensation of the ability?"

"Yeah, basically," He nodded, "I mean, I imagine it's disorienting."

She shrugged, her eyes averting elsewhere, "Well, it's nothing that special, really. When I first initiated my jumping ability, everything went black. It was like the entire world imploded in dark void, and I was floating in emptiness. My body felt extraordinarily light and my consciousness... drifted. Transferring to another time period."

"Wait, I'm sorry... 'Jumping'? Is that what you call time traveling?" Arche asked, folding his hands together as he listened intently.

"Personally, I much prefer to call it 'dimension hopping', rather than time travel, but that is correct. We refer to them as 'Jumps'." Phi explained.

"Huh, I see." He nodded.

She breached her arms beneath the pillow and shut her eyes briefly, "Anyway, jumping isn't particularly safe at first..." Her voice trailed off.

"... Really? You can't just leave it at THAT and become silent, Phi..." He sighed.

She twirled a finger through her hair, "Essentially, when a Morphogenetic user initially begins dimension hopping... They lose pieces of their memory. Only temporarily, mind you, but regardless, that is the price of admission."

Arche slumped on the bed, his eyes blank, "Sure, why not? Of course there would be some kind of side effect..." He groaned wearily.

"After a few jumps, your consciousness builds an immunity to the interdimensional planes, allowing you to travel through time, entirely devoid of those side effects," Phi continued, her eyes becoming heavy and her voice became silent, "You may harbor a dizzying ailment after the jumps, however, such inflictions never bear too much of a burden."

Arche nodded with each of her statements, taking everything to heart. The truth was, he wanted to make these jumps, himself. He wasn't quite sure why, or what he would do with this ability, but as a user, he felt it was his responsibility to understand.

Phi gazed quietly at her hands, "Heh... Sometimes I wish my memories never returned, at all..." She shifted her head, half of her face buried in his pillow. Only her lips faced him, "The fragments of your humanity... scattered with every jump... and what remains of yourself is something... you may... not recognize..." Her voice became near-incoherent.

Arche tilted his head and leaned in closer, "Wait, what was that about losing your humanity? I thought jumping only caused memory loss? ...Phi?"

Phi didn't respond. Her eyes were closed and she breathed softly. His blanket was draped over her waist, her arms lazily resting at the sides and her hair, unflatteringly, ruffled from shifting her head back and forth.

"Leave it to Phi to be cryptic, even when falling asleep..." Arche sighed, smiling lightly. He arose from the bed and adjusted the blankets to fully cover her. Afterwards, he reached a hand towards her hair and straightened it out.

He collected his clothing and tucked it inside a drawer, then approached the door. Before he exited, he took one last glance at Phi, sound asleep. Arche wagered that she didn't get much, or any, sleep last night. That would certainly explain why she conked out at a time like this. She needed to talk. To calm herself and relax. Lord knows the kinds of secrets that weigh on her mind.

"Heh, and she calls ME lazy for sleeping until late," He smirked and left the room, quietly closing the door behind him.

(Both my RP babies are sleeping. <3)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #6086 on: April 05, 2015, 03:50:42 AM
(So what is Arche going to do now?)

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #6087 on: April 05, 2015, 07:32:04 AM
(I was thinking that he gets something to eat and/or he wanders around, possibly meeting up with Sakura, Asch and the others.

Probably the latter, as it would be best to get some interaction with others besides Phi.)

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #6088 on: April 05, 2015, 07:56:36 AM
(I suppose Taylor and HeatGabumon would know something about dimension hopping, traveling to and from the Digital World. Just a thought since they're not doing anything)

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #6089 on: April 05, 2015, 08:43:16 PM
(That's cool, just remember you have to use the teleporter to get to Asteroid Triple M from the Sex Station.)

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #6090 on: April 06, 2015, 04:00:08 AM
(I have no idea what the Astroid Triple M looks like.)

15 minutes later, after Arche had finished his breakfast, he wandered the halls for a bit.

Taking this opportunity to explore areas he has never been to before, he decided to visit another location. The Sex Station was astounding enough, and he was sure it was only the tip of the iceberg.

Finding the transerver room, he entered, asking around for assistance. Once he received it, Arche was promptly transported to Astroid Triple M. He figured that the other Resistance members were likely stationed there.

(Quick and lazy post.)

(I suppose Taylor and HeatGabumon would know something about dimension hopping, traveling to and from the Digital World. Just a thought since they're not doing anything)

(Morphogenetic dimensional travel is vastly different from the Digital travel.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #6091 on: April 06, 2015, 04:02:33 AM
(It's basically a huge ass shipyard on an asteroid that was supposed to be a theme park dedicated to big boobies before Wily captured it when he got the ISS before Peebs and Fxeni recaptured it.)

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #6092 on: April 06, 2015, 05:46:56 AM
(I'm sure it is, doesn't change the fact that it's travel between dimensions. that's all I'm saying. plus my characters haven't interacted with others in some time lol)

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #6093 on: April 06, 2015, 11:57:47 PM
In a flash of light, Arche arrived at Astroid Triple M.

He immediately halted in place, his eyes scoping the area. "Holy [parasitic bomb], this place is absolutely massive!" His feet soon conceded to move, and he walked through the shipyard like a kid in a candy store.

"I wonder where the others are?" Arche continued to roam around, hoping to spot someone familiar.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #6094 on: April 07, 2015, 11:55:59 PM
(Should I just make an NPC to lead Arche in the right direction?)

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #6095 on: April 07, 2015, 11:56:59 PM
(Sure, if you want.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #6096 on: April 08, 2015, 12:00:44 AM
(Yeah I have nothing to do until Fxeni answers Asch's question.)

Suddenly a female mechanic crossed paths with Arche and bumped into him spilling blueprints and tools all over the place.

"Oh gosh I'm so sorry, are you okay?" She said as she started pick up her supplies.

(Honestly that just popped into my head right now.......)

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #6097 on: April 08, 2015, 05:14:05 AM
"Ah no, sorry, I should've been mindful of where I was walking." Arche bent down and helped her salvage her supplies, "Are you okay?"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #6098 on: April 08, 2015, 05:32:25 AM
"Yeah I'm fine, I'm tougher than I look." The mechanic smiled "Huh.....I don't think I've seen you before."

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #6099 on: April 08, 2015, 06:17:25 AM
"Heh, you would be correct," Arche extended his hand out, "My name is Archetype, but I prefer to be called Arche. I'm a new member of the Resistance. As for why I'm here, I was recently teleported to this shipyard, a few moments ago. And you are...?"