Kit · 215922

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #3075 on: July 27, 2013, 12:51:14 AM
Darunia was glaring at the target of Mewtwo's attack; though it probably wouldn't do anything to help, he still did. Mostly cause that's what he does.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #3076 on: July 27, 2013, 12:52:48 AM
Mewtwo plowed headlong into Carr, sending them both careening across the asphalt.  Finally getting Carr pinned, Mewtwo wrapped both hands around the copy's neck tube and yanked at it. "That will not be a problem for you when you leave this world!"

Quickie listened and indicated her backapck. "I have Tarot Skitty inside!"  With that, she continued running toward the fray. "Just give me a signal, and I'll let it out!"

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #3077 on: July 27, 2013, 01:30:18 AM
Carr choked for a bit before flashing his eyes, causing Mewtwo's body to glow jade green as his hands begin to unwittingly uncurl and push away from him.  As this was going on, he points his hand towards Mewtwo's midsection and fires off a Shadow Ball with the intent of sending him flying far enough for him to recollect himself and attempt his own comeback.

Hierophant watched before turning his attention back to the fight between Carr and Mewtwo, noting the sudden disappearance of his Skarmory.  Before he could contemplate where it might be, a speeding streak flew over him, zeroing in on Quickie.

The Armor Bird Pokemon appears to have been hiding in the background, most likely on command to keep an eye out for any mention of Tarot Skitty's whereabouts, and is now speeding towards Quickie with the intent of snatching her backpack and reclaiming the all but motionless Robot Master inside.

But no sooner had it closed in on the green-haired trainer, another card slammed into its chest, causing an array of red and green sparks to fly around it.

Not this time, Hanged Man! Danny calls out strenuously from within Sharmory's mind, You've had your fun, now get off that Pokemon!

Whatever do yo mean by me having fun? Hanged Man retorts nonchalantly, though he was also sounding strenuous from the opposing effects of their cards, I was just minding my own business is all.

Just shut up and get out!

Outside, Skarmory was whipping its head around amidst the agonizing sparks, trying to figure out which of the voices belonged to the card on its back before a blinding explosion knocks the two away from each other, sending all three plummeting towards the ground.  Hierophant grits his teeth and makes a run for the two cards only to see a pair of vine whips lash out and grab them.  Panicked,  he grabbed one of the vines as it snagged, inadvertently hauling him back to the source; a seemingly large truck crammed among the many other cars backed up by the patrols trying to redirect traffic away from the ensuing fight.

"Fish on!" James squeals as Carnivine manages to pull the the less hampered card towards him, "Not exactly the friendliest of cards, but it'll do when we get Mewtwo and its trainer!"

He reaches for the oncoming card only to suddenly feel a surge taser-like energy crawling through his hand.

"Let go of those cards!" Hierophant grunts as he kept his foot planted on the car door while keeping hold of the other vine whip with his unarmed hand and the other holding the staff as his Miracle Beam was glowing brightly.

James muffles a frustrated growl as he points at Hierophant, "Why don't you give him your special greeting."

Carnivine reaches his Venus flytrap head out of the truck and snaps it open, aiming for Hierophant's head.  Yelping the blue haired priest yanks his head out of the way, causing the sharp-fanged maw to clamp shut around around the shoulder connected to the hand holding his staff.  Out of instinct, he lets go of the hand holding the vine and grabs Carnivine's upper jaw, trying to force it open as the glow on his staff vanishes due to his lack of concentration.

With no further oppression, James reaches out and grabs the two cards into his faded, farmer overalls, "That'll be all, Carnivine.  You can let go of him now."

Carnivine snaps his jaws back open, dropping Hierophant onto the street as part of his shoulder had been punctured to the point of drawing normal human blood onto his white and green uniform.  James chuckles eagerly as he places his hands back on the stirring wheel.

"Now for the OTHER task at hand!" he squeals before hitting the gas, making his way through the traffic to where Quickie is.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #3078 on: July 27, 2013, 01:41:46 AM
Mewtwo hit the road on his back, the wind knocked out of him.  After a moment in a daze, he jumped to his feet and charged Carr, once again creating a psychic spoon-shaped weapon.  Once he was close enough, he lunged forward and stabbed downward.

Quickie, on the other hand, had heard the explosion above her and dove to the ground.  Getting to her feet, she unslung her backpack from one shoulder and continued running, ready to unzip it and free Tarot Skitty once the time was right.  Looking over her shoulder, she saw Heirophant in a crumpled heap a distance away, with a truck speeding toward her.

Well, Quickie thought ruefully as she ran, I'm not going to outrun that.

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #3079 on: July 27, 2013, 01:42:13 AM
(So everyone is in the same place now?)

"Vulcan Blaze Kick!" Sakura called out an released Vulcan at the vehicle.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #3080 on: July 27, 2013, 01:47:19 AM
"Now's our chance!" Taylor said, excitedly. She unbuckled Steve from her side. "Kovu, use Flamethrower and aim in front of that vehicle! Steve, Slash those tires! Darunia, keep glaring like you are, and Froakie, use a high-powered Bubble attack into Kovu's flamethrower to create a steamy cloud to block his view!"

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #3081 on: July 27, 2013, 01:48:50 AM
(More or less, everyone is roughly in the same place.  They're on the same street, at least.)

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #3082 on: July 27, 2013, 01:50:04 AM
Her team set out following her orders, and Steve slowly floated over towards the truck, which by this point was encased in the cloud of steam from Kovu and Bobert's combined attack.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3083 on: July 27, 2013, 01:58:32 AM
(I believe so)

James yelps as he sees a Blaziken coming towards him from the rear-view mirror.  He grabs Danny in the hopes of slapping him onto Carnivine as it obviously had nothing else to do, but quickly finds the picture had been turned into a sepia-toned hue, the knight within struggling to get his bearings straight while clapping his arm around the painted background.

"Wah!  What happened to the color!" he yelps as he picks up the Hanged Man card only to notice the same, color-altering problem, though despite the mildly strained wince, he continues to remain upside down with his arms crossed.

"Picked a bad time to grab us...." Danny grunts weakly, "Once either of us are forced onto the same body, the opposing energy knocks our system's offline.  Now you'll never be able to use either of us until they reset completely...!"

James yelps again before pointing towards the mirror, "Hurry, Carnivine!  Use Bullet Seed!"

Carnivine, though seeming unsure of his hasty decision, pokes his head out the window and fires Bullet Seeds at the mirror.

"NOT THE MIRROR, YOU DOPE!!!  THE POKEMON CAUSING THE REFLECTION!!!"

Carnivine sweatdrops embarrassingly before turning its head around and firing off a barrage of glowing seeds at the oncoming Blaziken.

No sooner had this attack gone off several more where obscuring the truck's pursuit of Quickie.  James panics again as he grabs the other three Pokeball in his overalls.

"Get these Pokemon away from me!" he shouts as he throws the balls out of the window, releasing their respected Pokemon as they confronted the new, non-Kanto-region Pokemon.

Mewtwo hit the road on his back, the wind knocked out of him.  After a moment in a daze, he jumped to his feet and charged Carr, once again creating a psychic spoon-shaped weapon.  Once he was close enough, he lunged forward and stabbed downward.

Carr's eyes glowed again, causing the spoon to stop before it reached the card on his forehead.  Another flash sends it bounding back towards Mewtwo as he prepares another Shadow Ball in case he manages to dodge and come at him again.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #3084 on: July 27, 2013, 02:02:11 AM
Steve managed to get close enough to Slash the tires of the truck, which he promptly did to allow Quickie time to do what she was doing.

"We got this, Quickie, do what you gotta do!" Taylor yelled back at her.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #3085 on: July 27, 2013, 02:18:01 AM
Regaining control of his own weapon, Mewtwo swung at Carr again and again, lunging closer with each strike.  Other attacks may have failed, but he was not going to simply give up on them.  "You have harmed my friends," Mewtwo snapped as he continued his assault, "you have harmed my family!  You will pay for the damage you have caused, the lives you have taken!"

Around the perimeter, the officers took up their positions, watching the fight and maintaining a safe distance.  Each had their sidearms drawn and ready, waiting for the fight to turn savage enough to require their intervention.

Quickie continued to run, her lungs pleading for her to stop.  She was almost there and had to rely on her judgment alone as to when she should release Tarot Skitty.  She hoped that her judgment would be correct and she would not inadvertently cause Tarot Skitty to fall into Carr's hands.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3086 on: July 27, 2013, 02:23:38 AM
Vulcan stopped his attack and crossed his arms to guard the seeds.

"Vulcan use Flamethrower!" Sakura cried out.

Vulcan's maw erupted in flames and fired it at the Carnivine.

N in the mean time ran towards the clone Pokemon.

"Perhaps I can stop them and snap them out of the control!" He thought desperately.

"It won't be easy N." A voice telepathically spoke "You may need to battle them."

"I understand." N mentally nodded "I will make them see the Truth!"

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3087 on: July 27, 2013, 02:37:31 AM
Carr continues to effortlessly rebound the oncoming spoon, though Mewtwo's perseverance was giving him little time to retaliate or regain his bearings.

Merrick watched from Quickie's backpack, sensing the Seven of Wands acting as his weapon to push back his near flustered counterpart.  At the rate this was going, Mewtwo was going to lose all sense of morality and provoke the officials to take him down with not so repairable results, forcing her to continue looking for the right opportunity to release Tarot Skitty, or worse, get caught in the crossfire and lose possession of the expressionless robot to whoever schemes to use it to their own desires.

He jumps off her backpack and flies towards the ensuing conflict, landing on Carr's tail with enough force to grab his attention.

"What the-!?"

Before he could finish, his entire body surged with yellow sparks as the opposing energy of Merrick and the Fool card conflicted with each other.

"What's...happening...to me...!?" he yells as his form begins to flux between Mewtwo and his original, human structure.

If two opposing cards are equipped onto the same body, their energy will conflict, forcing each other apart like magnets! Merrick spoke into Carr's mind as he had planted himself face-down on his tail, I'm sorry...this is the only way to save you and Mewtwo from hurting yourselves and everyone around you!

"YOU...PEST!" Carr screams as he tries to thrash Merrick off with his tail, not realizing the Fool card slowly becoming undone by the opposing energy surging through his body.

Back at the truck, James' panic increases as the truck starts to slow down from the tires being slashed, though it didn't completely stop it from moving.  He tries to get out,  but the surrounding explosions and flying projectiles scared him back into the driver's seat, clutching the two cards as he stares at them hurriedly.

"C'mon....  Hurry up and turn on...." he mutters while turning the Hanged Man card around and feeling around, "Ooooh....  Is there anyway to make the reboot move faster...!?"

Carnivine, meanwhile yanks his head back into the truck, bumping into James and causing him to lose hold of the card and send it flying out of the window.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #3088 on: July 27, 2013, 02:42:44 AM
Taylor caught sight of something flying out the window of the truck, no longer obscured by the haze as Kovu and Bobert had stopped attacking. "Darunia! Use Parting Shot to quickly grab that object!" she said. The Pancham nodded and leapt forward with a punch, grabbing the object before returning quickly.

(Hope this is okay with everyone?)

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #3089 on: July 27, 2013, 03:00:05 AM
Mewtwo used the distraction to lunge at Carr and grab him.  Only, he did not stop his trajectory.  Taking flight and holding onto Carr, Mewtwo sped headlong into the side of a building, crashing through it and skidding across the debris-strewn interior, landing on top of Carr.  Panting, Mewtwo clawed at the Fool card, trying to pry it off of Carr's forehead.

The authorities followed the path of destruction and surrounded the newly-made entrance, weapons drawn and aimed.  As Quickie forced her way through the police, she heard one of the officers speak through a megaphone. "Mewtwo?  You need to stand down!  Your actions fall under the jurisdiction of the Dangerous Pokemon Act and--"

"ENOUGH!" Mewtwo snapped in response, still clawing at the Fool card. "Do not force my hand!"

Quickie swallowed and unzipped her backpack.  She climbed onto the roof of a patrol car and flung her backpack into the debris in front of the building, just as two officers grabbed her and pulled her to the ground. "Tarot Skitty!  I choose y--OOF!"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3090 on: July 27, 2013, 03:05:53 AM
Xuangzang zipped over to Mewtwo and preformed a Thunder Wave on him.

"Mewtwo I'm sorry but I cannot allow you to bring danger to everyone and yourself!" Xuangzang hastily apologized before turning to the clone.

One of N's Pokeballs shined and released a giant White Dragon.

"Reshiram?!" N asked in shock.

"Don't worry about me, help the clones!" Reshiram ordered and flew to Xuangzang's side.

N nodded and continued on his way.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #3091 on: July 27, 2013, 03:07:49 AM
"Dammit, this is not going as planned... I think. Still not sure what the plan was..." Taylor spat out hastily. "What to do, what to do..." she wondered aloud. "Darunia, glare at those officers! See if that'll help!" she said, pointing to the two pinning Quickie to the ground. He nodded again and ran over to stare at them intensely, still carrying the card he swiped from midair.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3092 on: July 27, 2013, 03:11:46 AM
With the opposing energy of Merrick's card working against the Fool Card, it took no less than a swipe of Mewtwo's paws to send it flying towards a nearby wall.

"NO!!!" Carr screamed as his Mewtwo form flashes and deteriorates back to his original, munchkin form.  Without the psychic energy and strength of the form, Mewtwo's body was more than a hindrance to his chances of escaping in one piece.

Merrick struggles to get up, but much like Danny's conflict with the Hanged Man card, his card had fallen into its rebooting state, leaving him trapped inside the sepia-toned picture with barely enough energy to stay awake and focused on Mewtwo's onslaught.

Outside, the clones possessed by Carr's earlier manipulation flashed a jade green glow before fading, causing them to snap back to their senses and stop fighting the unaffected clones.  Remembering what happened before being entranced, they started marching about, looking for Carr with vengeance clouding their awareness.

Hierophant staggers to his feet, grabbing the bite marks on his shoulder, which have now discolored the area around it in crimson red blood, as he struggles to make his way towards the source of the Seven of Wands, knowing that Mewtwo was not going to stop at Carr reverting back to his original form.

Taylor caught sight of something flying out the window of the truck, no longer obscured by the haze as Kovu and Bobert had stopped attacking. "Darunia! Use Parting Shot to quickly grab that object!" she said. The Pancham nodded and leapt forward with a punch, grabbing the object before returning quickly.

Upon looking at the sepia-toned picture, Hanged Man just stares back while chewing on his twig before waving towards him, "Yo...."

James grits his teeth as he points towards the Pancham, "Get that card back before he fully reboots and gives that Pokemon gravity powers!"

Yamask flies over to Pancham and fires off a Shadow ball at it.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3093 on: July 27, 2013, 03:13:05 AM
(What about Reshiram and Xuangzang?)

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #3094 on: July 27, 2013, 03:15:13 AM
Mewtwo was knocked backwards, his joints locked up. "You do not understand!  He must be stopped!" Trying to fight against the paralyzing effects of the Thunder Wave, he pulled himself to his hands and knees.  Panting, he formed the psychic spoon and used it to haul himself to his feet.  "The impostor has done more to endanger all of us, and unless he is not stopped now, he will continue to rampage!  You must understand this!"  Testing his balance and regaining control of his joints, Mewtwo slashed at Carr with the giant spoon.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #3095 on: July 27, 2013, 03:16:27 AM
Darunia saw the Shadow Ball heading right for it and panicked, running away from his goal to dodge the attack. The card was still stuck to his hand, something he didn't realize in his fright.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3096 on: July 27, 2013, 03:18:01 AM
Xuangzang flew in front of the attack and guarded it.

"What good would that do if you sully you're Ideals?!" Xuangzang roared at him as N and the clones that weren't in Carr's control gathered around Xuangzang.

"Mewtwo please don't do this, you're clones are safe!" N yelled as the other clones gathered around Carr menacingly.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3097 on: July 27, 2013, 03:31:54 AM
Hierophant eventually shows up, using the front door of the building they crashed through.  He sees the clones that were once affected by Carr's possession quickly regain their temper upon seeing the other clones standing around Mewtwo and, remember his wisdom from earlier, began clambering around him in an attempt to calm him down.

Strained a bit by his own pain, he could only think about getting to Tarot Skitty and using it to recall the cards that had been scattered since the fiasco.  Carr, disoriented and enraged by the sudden betrayal of the Pokemon he once controlled, spots Hierophant and quickly grabs Mewtwo's spoon and flies towards him.

"YOU'RE MINE!!!" he shouts.  Hierophant snaps his head around in time to see the oncoming spoon and, acting on instinct and desperation, points his staff towards him.

"DRAIN!!!"

The orb flashes black and shoots a blast of black sparks towards him, binding him with weakening pain before accumulating into a bright ball of light flying into the caster's body, sealing up the wound on his shoulder while causing the target to fall flat onto his face in a weakened heap, the Wheel of Fortune card still on his back.

Hierophant grit his teeth upon realizing what he had done and quickly runs to Quickie's backpack, digging through it until he pulls Tarot Skitty out and holds it into the are.

Its slanted eyes emitted a glowing, scan line before letting out a yowl, causing both the Fool card, Merrick, and the Wheel of Fortune card to begin flying back towards it.

"No...." Carr seethed before lashing out and grabbing the Fool card, "I won't lose my only means of taking control of Team Rocket!"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3098 on: July 27, 2013, 03:34:52 AM
N looks toward Carr with a deadly glare.

"You think that you can gain power that doesn't belong to you with magic powers and clones!?" He roared "That is an ugly despicable formula that is doomed to fail!"

As he said this the officers quickly tried hand cuffed Carr and confiscated everything he had with much difficulty.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3099 on: July 27, 2013, 03:35:30 AM
Darunia saw the Shadow Ball heading right for it and panicked, running away from his goal to dodge the attack. The card was still stuck to his hand, something he didn't realize in his fright.

As the chase was continuing, Hanged Man's picture flashes before reverting back to its normal colors.  Yamask, having seen how the Hanged Man card behaves, continues to lob Shadow Balls at it in an attempt to corral it back towards James' truck.