RPM POKEMON ADVENTURE THING

Kit · 232860

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #3100 on: July 27, 2013, 03:40:43 AM
(Oh crud I didn't read that thing about Carr correctly, should I change it?)

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #3101 on: July 27, 2013, 03:41:55 AM
Taylor ran over to help Darunia, wielding Steve carefully. "Time for a volley!" she said, batting the Shadow Balls back at their creator. Steve used Swords Dance and with it amplified the power of the attacks being reflected.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #3102 on: July 27, 2013, 03:47:58 AM
(Eh, it probably make sense if you re-arrange it so that Carr at least puts up a fight against whoever tries to grab the Fool card, since it's the only thing he grabbed)

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3103 on: July 27, 2013, 03:49:52 AM
(What about the handcuffs?)

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #3104 on: July 27, 2013, 03:50:02 AM
The psychic spoon dissipated as Mewtwo panted, working to control his rage.  He looked around, seeing officers and others deal with Carr, and additional officers watching him closely.  Sakura and Xuangzang were also pleading with him to calm down.  He swallowed his breath a few times, then finally took a deep, cleansing breath, counting to himself.  The impostor was revealed, others are handling the situation, and his clones have been released from their mind-control.

Turning, Mewtwo took a step toward the hole in the wall, only to have the officers point their weapons at him.  One of the officers spoke to Mewtwo through a megaphone. "You stay right where you are!  Get down on your knees and put your hands behind your head!  Slowly!"

Mewtwo hesitated, but did as he was told. "I will not attack you.  I was only trying to protect my clones."

Outside, the officers who had apprehended Quickie had put her into the squad car she had climbed on top of and were discussing her fate with other officers on the scene.  Quickie pounded on the window repeatedly, trying to get their attention. "Hey!  Hey!  Let me out!  I'm his trainer!  This is a big misunderstanding!  I didn't do anything wrong!"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3105 on: July 27, 2013, 03:51:11 AM
"Officers why are you restraining that girl!?" Sakura demanded.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #3106 on: July 27, 2013, 03:57:06 AM
"For her own safety," the commanding officer nodded curtly. "She had forced her way through a barricade, climbed onto this patrol unit, and threw her belongings into the middle of a standoff.  She could have had a bomb in her bookbag, for all we know.  That's not something you do during a standoff.  She could have been shot if we felt that she was a danger to us."

The other officer nodded. "We don't have her cuffed, we just have her in time-out."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3107 on: July 27, 2013, 03:58:18 AM
Sakura sighed and nodded.

"Okay I understand, just keep her safe okay?" Sakura stated "Also what are you going to do with Mewtwo?"

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3108 on: July 27, 2013, 04:00:44 AM
(What about the handcuffs?)

(The officers could fight to get the handcuffs on as he struggles to get a hold of the Fool Card.  8D)

From the truck, James noticed the officers taking Quickie away.  It was his mission to get her into Team Rocket's possession so Mewtwo will become powerless and forced to return to their confinements, and he wasn't about to sit by and let the officers interrogate and possibly let her go with a slap on the wrist.

He quickly calls his Pokemon back into their balls, except for Yamask who was still chasing the Pancham around and sneaks off towards a nearby Pokemart to change his disguise, taking the still rebooting Danny with him.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3109 on: July 27, 2013, 04:02:11 AM
(Done, sorry about that.)

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #3110 on: July 27, 2013, 04:04:03 AM
"Apprehend it," the commanding officer nodded. "Once we can secure some restraints from the Pokemon Center.  If it will come willingly, then we won't need to restrain it.  But, we need to remove it from the scene as quickly and safely as we can, then assess it and determine whether or not it would be a danger to let go free."

Quickie banged on the car window again. "I'm his trainer!  He'll listen to me!  Don't do anything to provoke him, please!  Let me talk to him!"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3111 on: July 27, 2013, 04:05:13 AM
"Let me and the girl in the car talk to him first, he's our friend and he's very wary of strangers." Sakura stated as she showed her certifications to them.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3112 on: July 27, 2013, 04:17:05 AM
N looks toward Carr with a deadly glare.

"You think that you can gain power that doesn't belong to you with magic powers and clones!?" He roared "That is an ugly despicable formula that is doomed to fail!"

As he said this the officers quickly tried hand cuffed Carr and confiscated everything he had with much difficulty.

Carr snarls as he continues to fight against the officer's attempts to grab the Fool card from his hand, "Better than what that fool, Giovanni was scheming using powerful, legendary Pokemon to find his deadbeat son and hand leadership of the organization to him!"

Hierophant compresses his lips in concern and frustration as he walks over to Carr and points his staff at the hand holding the currently rebooting Fool card.

"Miracle Beam!"

The orb flashes as the glow shocks Carr, forcing him to drop it and give the officer's enough distraction to haul him kicking out of the building.  Sighing somewhat in relief, he bends down and picks up the crumbled card, straightening it to its usual flatness before going over to pick up Merrick and check on both their conditions.

Due to the aftermath of equipping both opposing cards on the same body, they had reverted to a sepia-tone, the least energy-consuming means of keeping them online while their Tarot System reboots from the conflicting energy.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #3113 on: July 27, 2013, 04:19:29 AM
Taylor kept deflecting Shadow Balls with Steve as Darunia ran around in a panic, now noticing the card stuck to his paw and trying to shake it off.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3114 on: July 27, 2013, 04:20:58 AM
N heard the part about Giovanni's son and felt a twinge of familiarity in the situation.

"I wonder what his son is like." N thought before noticing Hierophant and walking to him.

"Excuse me you look familiar, have we met before?" N asked curiously.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3115 on: July 27, 2013, 04:27:44 AM
Hanged Man merely shrugged as Darunia's shaking flings him into the air, sending him drifting aimlessly away from where the fight was taking place.

Yamask saw this and quickly flies towards the drifting card, reaching out to try and grab it.

Back inside the building, Hieropant looks towards N, recognizing him from Team Plasma back when they were focusing on the goal of Pokemon liberation.

"In a sense," he said while heading over to the still drifting Tarot Skitty and catching it before it wandered aimlessly out the nearby window.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3116 on: July 27, 2013, 04:28:35 AM
"...Were you a member of Team Plasma?" N pressed further.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #3117 on: July 27, 2013, 04:32:34 AM
The officer took a moment to consider Sakura's request. "You can talk to it, but don't get near it.  We have a protocol to follow and we don't want anyone to get hurt."  He finally opened the car door and let Quickie out. "Go talk to your Pokemon.  Don't get near it, don't recall it, just talk to it."

Quickie nodded and ran over to the hole in the wall, seeing a number of officers surrounding Mewtwo, who was kneeling amid the rubble with his hands behind his head. "Mewtwo?  Your clones are safe.  No one will hurt them anymore."

Mewtwo bowed his head--slowly so as not to startle the officers into action. "I am sorry for what I had done... for what I had become.  I feared that if I could not stop the impostor, that more would succumb to his fruitless crusade.  You must understand that for all intents and purposes, I was fighting myself.  I am aware of my level of power, so I had to counter it."  He looked to Quickie and Sakura. "If you were fighting a copy of yourself, with your skills, who matched you in power... would you not do whatever it takes to bring yourself down?  Knowing the destruction that you could cause, should you be left unchecked?"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3118 on: July 27, 2013, 04:37:32 AM
"....I'm not sure, it depends on the situation I guess." Sakura sighed as she looked towards N who was talking to Hierophant.  "I've only had to fight my opposite in a sense, and that's just as hard.  Anyway you're going to have to come with the police and we all have to talk, it's for the best."

Xuangzang perched on Sakura's shoulder as Reshiram went to N.

"We don't know your fate, but you must accept it." Xuangzang stated in regret.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3119 on: July 27, 2013, 04:45:55 AM
As the negotiations were going on between Quickie, Mewtwo, and the officers, James snuck his way into the unit, dressed as one of the officers with shades to hide his face.

Though Danny is still rebooting, James decided to slap him onto his back, face-down, so he doesn't try shouting and blowing his cover.

It's not going to work!  They'll know you're not part of the unit! Danny shouts within James' conscience.

"Who said I was going to announce myself to the rest of the officers...?" James mutters low enough for only he and Danny to hear, "I'm only going to climb into the car they're going to use to take Mewtwo's 'slave' away and wait until they bring her back, then hit the gas and drive off when they least expect it...."

Back at the Pokemon Center, Excalibur was having a conniption fit, having sniffed out Danny's whereabouts and struggling to get out of the Chansey's restraints to try and get him back.

"Please, calm down!  The fighting is over!" Nurse Joy calls out, "You've been hurt badly, you need rest!"

Meowth was on another table, being tended to as he had been trampled by the conflict between the clones.  He eyes outside, recognizing James trying to blend in with the officials, but doesn't do anything to draw attention to himself, still not wanting to be spotted and hauled back into Team Rocket's outrageous scheme for getting Mewtwo back under their control.

"...Were you a member of Team Plasma?" N pressed further.

"For a while," Hierophant said, "It was more of an inspired contribution; though I wasn't happy with their concept of liberating Pokemon, I did find interest in recruiting them by means other than battle, choosing only to fight if they challenge first."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3120 on: July 27, 2013, 04:50:36 AM
"I see..." N sighed "I did remember you were a bit more pacifistic than the other members, you were also really quiet.  I guess that's why you stood out to me more than other members besides the Sages, the Shadow Triade, my sisters, and....father."

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #3121 on: July 27, 2013, 05:18:30 AM
"....I'm not sure, it depends on the situation I guess." Sakura sighed as she looked towards N who was talking to Hierophant.  "I've only had to fight my opposite in a sense, and that's just as hard.  Anyway you're going to have to come with the police and we all have to talk, it's for the best."

Xuangzang perched on Sakura's shoulder as Reshiram went to N.

"We don't know your fate, but you must accept it." Xuangzang stated in regret.

Mewtwo took a long moment to respond.  After a lengthy pause, he reluctantly gave in.  "Very well.  I had brought this upon myself."

Quickie took a step forward, only to be held back by one of the officers.  The commanding officer motioned to two others to move in.  Carefully, they approached Mewtwo, one standing in front of him and commanding that he keep his eyes on them, the other behind him as they wrenched his arms behind his back and cuffed him.  Quickie could hear the other officer mutter about "how unorthodox" the arrest was as they hauled Mewtwo to his feet and ushered him out of the damaged building and into a nearby squad car.

Quickie started to follow, but was once again held back. "I'm his trainer, you have to let me go with him!"

The officer shook his head. "Not in the same vehicle, absolutely not."  He nodded to Sakura. "We'll take her down to the station.  You'll need to make your own arrangements, though."  With that, he led Quickie back to the patrol car that she was held in earlier. "Hey, someone give me her bag!" the officer shouted over his shoulder.  In a few moments, a subordinate handed him the backpack.  He handed the bag to the officer in the driver's seat, and then put Quickie in the back.  "She's all yours.  Kearney's taking her Pokemon to the station right now."  He tipped his hat at the driver while giving a nod, and then went back to deal with the aftermath of the fight.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3122 on: July 27, 2013, 05:22:31 AM
"That's fine, I'll see you then." Sakura sighed as she went to N. "N come on we need to catch up with the Police to the station."

"In a moment, I just found out Hierophant was a member of Team Plasma." N stated.

"He was!?" Sakura gasped with wide eyes.

"He seems different than the other members, he wanted to find other ways to make friends with Pokemon not liberate them." N nodded.

"Oh...that makes sense." Sakura said understanding a bit.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3123 on: July 27, 2013, 05:24:34 AM
"I see..." N sighed "I did remember you were a bit more pacifistic than the other members, you were also really quiet.  I guess that's why you stood out to me more than other members besides the Sages, the Shadow Triade, my sisters, and....father."

Hierophant compresses his lips some, having remembered sensing a darker intention from their leader, and soon overhearing how he was using the liberation concept to make himself the sole owner of Pokemon everywhere.  He almost regretted not getting involved with taking the leader down, having spent most of the fight back at home, sharing his experiences with his friends and convincing them to lessen their reliance on Pokeballs to emergencies and where walking Pokemon were restricted.

He wanted to say something, but senses some commotion coming from the Pokemon Center.  Compressing his lips in concern, he looks towards N.

"I should go check up on my friend's Arcanine.  He hasn't had the best recovery since being thrown through the roof of the Pokemon Center, and I'm worried his concern over the whereabouts of Danny might make him hurt himself trying to get free."

He then makes his way out of the building only to suddenly notice one of the officers acting somewhat odd and eager from the rest.  Though the neck-long hair didn't grab his attention (knowing that any person would dye their hair regardless of how old they are), the oddly familiar card on his back did.

Realizing that Excalibur may be fuming over the fact that one of the officer's has Danny stuck to his back, he decides to go over and ask him for it back, not getting a good enough reading through his Tarot energy to realize he wasn't part of the force.

"Excuse me," he began, grabbing the blue haired officer's attention as he snaps his head over to him, "I'm not sure you're aware, but there's a card sticking out of your back.  If you could just hand it back to me, I'll-"

The officer suddenly panics and points to Hierophant, "Officers!  Arrest that kid!  He's trying to use his witchcraft to free the culprit!"

Hierophant flinches before nearby officers reacted and pounced on him, forcing him to his knees as he struggles to get free, "W-wait a minute!  I didn't do anything!"

As the scuffle was going on, the officer slowly and silently backs towards the car they re-confined Quickie to, keeping his hands pressed tightly behind his back, concealing the card plastered against it.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3124 on: July 27, 2013, 05:26:38 AM
"Oh what the hell!" Sakura said running over to the officers "Leave him alone!"

"Officer please he was just checking on his Arcanine!" N pleaded.