Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #501 on: May 04, 2013, 10:03:12 AM
(Okay, with the rolls of Kanto as 1 and 2, Johto 3 and 4, Hoenn 5 and 6, Sinnoh 7 and 8, and Unova/Isshu 9 and 10, I rolled 5 and 6 ten times out of twenty, so I thnk that's a sign. XD)

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #502 on: May 04, 2013, 10:09:02 AM
(Damn okay then, just make sure he's not from Littleroot town.)

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #503 on: May 04, 2013, 10:11:34 AM
(Nah, he's from Fortree, as it's the closest to where Absols can be found in-game.)

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #504 on: May 04, 2013, 10:12:38 AM
(Fair enough.)

Offline Pyro

• Wielder of the Chaos Force
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #505 on: May 04, 2013, 02:25:00 PM
Pyro waved at the Heatran like he was familiar with the Lava Dome Pokemon, "So that's where you went. Hiya Harry!"

"Blaziken!"

"Oh, right! Use Thunderpunch!"

Lightning crackled around Firebrawl's fist as he charged towards Heatran and aimed for the jewel on its carapace.

Come and read some Thoughts of a Platypus

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #506 on: May 04, 2013, 04:40:53 PM
(If he's from Hoenn then he wouldn't replace Karen as the Elite Four member of the Johto region)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #507 on: May 04, 2013, 05:07:42 PM
(He doesn't exactly have to be a native of Kanto/Johto to be in the Elite 4.  It doesn't say that anywhere.)

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #508 on: May 04, 2013, 10:24:43 PM
(Hmm... PB brings up a good point... It wouldn't really make much sense to put a foreigner in a region's Elite 4... Yeah, I think I'll make Sapph's homeland Johto instead. Makes things less complicated for why he'd be Karen's replacement. Plus, it's the region I know the best anyway. XD)

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #509 on: May 05, 2013, 05:07:05 AM
Pyro waved at the Heatran like he was familiar with the Lava Dome Pokemon, "So that's where you went. Hiya Larry!"

"Blaziken!"

"Oh, right! Use Thunderpunch!"

Lightning crackled around Firebrawl's fist as he charged towards Heatran and aimed for the jewel on its carapace.

"L-Larry?" Dr. Wily II blinked in amazement, and turned to see his Heatran seemingly roared in response to that name. Seeing the incoming attack...

"HEATRAN!! USE MAGMA STORM!!" Heatran roared as twisters of lava rise up from the lava pit, and began to surround the incoming Blaziken. A glint appears on Heatran's right eye, and on closer inspection... Looks like a Wide Lens...

(Yea... I forgot about that... XD Also, I suggest for battling purposes, to quote the previous attack post in full to prevent confusion.)

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Pyro

• Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #510 on: May 05, 2013, 07:37:26 AM
(Works for me.)

"L-Larry?" Dr. Wily II blinked in amazement, and turned to see his Heatran seemingly roared in response to that name. Seeing the incoming attack...

"HEATRAN!! USE MAGMA STORM!!" Heatran roared as twisters of lava rise up from the lava pit, and began to surround the incoming Blaziken. A glint appears on Heatran's right eye, and on closer inspection... Looks like a Wide Lens...

(Yea... I forgot about that... XD Also, I suggest for battling purposes, to quote the previous attack post in full to prevent confusion.)

Pyro remained unperterbed by the swirling lava as did Firebrawl.

"Don't forget to use protect!" the quirky trainer called out.

"Blaze!" Firebrawl surrounded himself with a force field that buffeted the Magma Storm but it also serviced another purpose. A yellow-hued aura around the Blaziken flickered for a brief moment before it began to move like a blur around the Heatran. Lightning crackled around Firebrawl's fist when he appeared before Heatran again for the briefest second and hit it with Thunderpunch.

(You would be surprised how many legendaries Pyro knows on a first-name basis.)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #511 on: May 05, 2013, 07:53:40 AM
(What's Palkia's? 8D)

(Works for me.)

Pyro remained unperterbed by the swirling lava as did Firebrawl.

"Don't forget to use protect!" the quirky trainer called out.

"Blaze!" Firebrawl surrounded himself with a force field that buffeted the Magma Storm but it also serviced another purpose. A yellow-hued aura around the Blaziken flickered for a brief moment before it began to move like a blur around the Heatran. Lightning crackled around Firebrawl's fist when he appeared before Heatran again for the briefest second and hit it with Thunderpunch.

Heatran roared as the Thunderpunch connected. Dr. Wily II is impressed by the Blaziken's speed and agility, however now isn't the time to be distracted.

"HEATRAN!! Blast him with a METAL SOUND!!"

Heatran roared again, turned and faced the Blaziken, and screamed out a visible soundwave: An ear-piercing screech that sounded like metallic claws on a metallic chalkboard.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #512 on: May 05, 2013, 07:58:00 AM
(That would depend on the ones he knows that there are multiples of.)

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #513 on: May 05, 2013, 08:00:31 AM
(I want to say there are only one of each, maybe.  Ans yes what is Palkia's name?)

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #514 on: May 05, 2013, 08:05:07 AM
(If there's only one of each, how do you explain there being one of each in most regions with the player character of each game catching them each time?)

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #515 on: May 05, 2013, 08:08:05 AM
(Hell if I know, I want to say that the Palkia and Kyogre Sakura caught are probably the same ones he met.)

Offline Pyro

• Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #516 on: May 05, 2013, 08:12:05 AM
(Palkia's name is Paul, but he doesn't like Pyro very much. Something to do with his closet hopping.)

(What's Palkia's? 8D)

Heatran roared as the Thunderpunch connected. Dr. Wily II is impressed by the Blaziken's speed and agility, however now isn't the time to be distracted.

"HEATRAN!! Blast him with a METAL SOUND!!"

Heatran roared again, turned and faced the Blaziken, and screamed out a visible soundwave: An ear-piercing screech that sounded like metallic claws on a metallic chalkboard.

Firebrawl clasped his claws over his ears and squawked in pain. His trainer, on the other hand, was listening to his GB Sounds and barely even heard the attack. He waved it off.

"Kick it up! 'Brawl!"

"Blaziken!" Firebrawl's Speed Boost flared up again and he jumped high into the air to execute a Hi Jump Kick. If Wily II were watching the Blaziken he would notice the Expert Belt tied around the Blaziken's waist.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #517 on: May 05, 2013, 08:18:55 AM
(Should Sapph have caught or met a legendary? Stupid to be asking this question by this point, since we're pretty much all in the realm of OP'd player characters that most likely have, at least, met all of the legendaries of their preferred types, and then some.)

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #518 on: May 05, 2013, 08:20:57 AM
(Eh sure why not.)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #519 on: May 05, 2013, 08:30:34 AM
(Palkia's name is Paul, but he doesn't like Pyro very much. Something to do with his closet hopping.)

Firebrawl clasped his claws over his ears and squawked in pain. His trainer, on the other hand, was listening to his GB Sounds and barely even heard the attack. He waved it off.

"Kick it up! 'Brawl!"

"Blaziken!" Firebrawl's Speed Boost flared up again and he jumped high into the air to execute a Hi Jump Kick. If Wily II were watching the Blaziken he would notice the Expert Belt tied around the Blaziken's waist.

(Well, shi- An Expert Belt...)

"Hi Jump Kick!? Heatran, DODGE!!" Dr. Wily II screamed out, almost sounding like a certain green alien slug.

The lumbering giant tried it's best to get out of the way, but being 430kg (METRIC YO) doesn't help it's cause. The attack connects with an explosion as Heatran topples onto it's knees, still hanging in there.

"Good job of hanging in there, Heatran... NOW COUNTER WITH EARTH POWER!!" Heatran roared as it lifted up it's front feet, and slammed them back onto the ground, causing the ground where Blaziken landed to erupt with sheer power.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #520 on: May 05, 2013, 08:32:19 AM
(We should probably slap together a list of who has caught, released, befriended, and simply met which legendary. It could help keep us from confusing ourselves if there's only one of each. XD)

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #521 on: May 05, 2013, 08:35:02 AM
(I say this is thinking too much into game canon/mechanics and RP fun. 8U)

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #522 on: May 05, 2013, 08:38:33 AM
(I'm already playing by my own personal rules, which is that I only control my character(s) and NPCs.  Other player characters are off-limits, and should I decide to have any of my characters (or NPCs that I'm controlling at the time) battle, I'll stick to a turn-based Wushu-style battle without the dice rolls (or, perhaps a scab roll, for fun).  But, that's just me.  Play however you want.)

Offline Pyro

• Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #523 on: May 05, 2013, 08:40:17 AM
(Well, shi- An Expert Belt...)

"Hi Jump Kick!? Heatran, DODGE!!" Dr. Wily II screamed out, almost sounding like a certain green alien slug.

The lumbering giant tried it's best to get out of the way, but being 430kg (METRIC YO) doesn't help it's cause. The attack connects with an explosion as Heatran topples onto it's knees, still hanging in there.

"Good job of hanging in there, Heatran... NOW COUNTER WITH EARTH POWER!!" Heatran roared as it lifted up it's front feet, and slammed them back onto the ground, causing the ground where Blaziken landed to erupt with sheer power.

Firebrawl's speed managed to spare him the full brunt of Heatran's Earth Power, the Metal Sound offensive from earlier still meant it would knock the Blaziken for a loop. However, Firebrawl was the tenacious sort who would not accept defeat so easily.

"Tropic Thunderpunch him!" Pyro shouted, "Make Ben Stiller proud!"

"Blaze!" Firebrawl charged at Heatran at full speed and hit him with Thunderpunch again.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #524 on: May 05, 2013, 08:41:32 AM
(Well Sakura has only met Kyogre and Palkia and released them.

[spoiler]She has Zekrom with her however.[/spoiler])