Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #476 on: June 23, 2013, 10:03:57 AM
What's Blanc's moveset again?  I want to write it down...

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #477 on: June 23, 2013, 10:04:46 AM
It's in the RP after the post you called him a cutie.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #478 on: June 23, 2013, 10:07:22 AM
Okay, got them.  I might leave out the item portion, as I'm not sure what it does.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #479 on: June 23, 2013, 10:08:52 AM
Leftovers heals a little bit every turn.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #480 on: June 23, 2013, 10:31:54 AM
1/16 of their max HP, to be precise.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Ahrzayl

• Crisis Strawberry
  • B-Class Hunter
  • Super Psycho Sweety
    • View Profile
Reply #481 on: June 23, 2013, 10:44:50 AM
The item Froslass is holding is a secret. ;)

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #482 on: June 23, 2013, 10:50:44 AM
Any of Mewtwo's items are most likely in Quickie's backpack.  Or, he simply has none.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #483 on: June 23, 2013, 12:18:34 PM
TWISTEDSPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON (boasts power of Psychic-type moves)

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #484 on: June 23, 2013, 07:56:59 PM
Then Mewtwo has that item in his arsenal.  Somewhere.

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
  • The guy feeding off on your hate
    • View Profile
Reply #485 on: June 23, 2013, 09:03:36 PM
*[chameleon sting]ing sigh*

I'm just going to do what the [tornado fang]ing critics want. And I'm gonna start with the most over powered [parasitic bomb] I've brought with me. So take this more like Hazards journal log.

#1, the chronoblaster. The biggest [tornado fang]ing solution to your problems, and probably the most overpowered [parasitic bomb] I smuggled, that could end this war quickly, ghostbuster style. If I were to be caught in its blast, I'd be so [tornado fang]ing helpless to do anything at all. I can't move or counter it regardless of how powerful I am, I am completely frozen in time, and should I remain in that state for a certain period, my whole body will outright vanish from existance. Absolutley no fear of the gem igniting because the blast doesn't cause ignition. Only possible way to break out of the blast, is if someone else, who's not targeted by the blaster, should either disrupt or destroy the blaster before it's evil be-gone effect happens.

But now the big problem is, why don't Wily take advantage of my trust, smuggle this [parasitic bomb] and then use this against the resistance? Just use the same rabid met army [parasitic bomb], like before, have your RMs (heck, why not make a RM/Boforte equipped with a chronoblaster, while your at it) fire this [parasitic bomb] at your most hated Resistance member, and you'll be perma-deathing these bitches, one-by-one, while the others are too busy driving off your mets. Should any of the Resistance attempt to save their friend from this [parasitic bomb], the mets are likely to render their flesh from their bones, or another RM will try and intercept them before they can rescue their friend in time. Wily just have to keep applying the pressure until the Resistance have not choice but to pack it in. Even Kathy is no match for this. And there, Wily wins, end of story.

However, should the Resistance infiltrate the Apocalypse and successfully grab a hold of the chronoblasters stash. They can easily turn the tables against all of the villains (and my allpowerful worm) with little to no casualties, and... I'm not even going to bother with the details, because its quite obvious if you read the previous paragraph. You got Chronoblaster. Wily can just pack it up there, PB wins, [tornado fang]ing end of story.

So majority veto by yours truly, the Chronosblaster is out, and I just don't [tornado fang]ing care.

Moving on to #2. The Apocalypse. Its a superweapon complex, since I never had the opportunity to brush out the details, now's the perfect opportunity. Its got the Ion Cannon (CnC3 vers.), its got Nukes, its got a Rift Generator, its got a Weather Manipulating Generator, its the [tornado fang]ing "Omega Emperor 2000". And to top it off, its got the Iron Curtain Defense, which renders itself impervious to attacks and Cloaking. Its outer defenses consist of a lot of plasma stinger turrets, firing homing stinger missiles that splits into a barrage of stinger missiles, capable of [tornado fang]ing up your Gundams if you got caught in the middle. And then there are the Noctobat airforce, to back up the turrets, who are are however, not affected by the Iron Curtain Defense. I'm offering so much stopping power to the main villain, at my approval that Wily is worthy of such... things, that he'll probably won't even need to bother rebuilding the Wily Star II. And I was hoping he'd rename it the Wilypocalypse, hense the title to the damn RP.

I was going to make this Wily's ultimate weapon, but I get the feeling it's too much to handle. Known weaknesses... the Iron Curtain Generator, which is placed in a spot outside, which of course is sceptical to enemy fire and isn't shielded by the impervious defense. Should the Resistance manage to destroy the generator, this will permanently disable the field giving the Resistance a chance to counterattack, takeout all the big guns and focus on destroying the fortress itself. Since the nukes are fired from the inside you just have to use your anti-Death Star tactics, fire your missile(s) through the opened launch tubes, jet the hell out of there, withdraw to a safe distance and BOOM, the Wilypocalyse is destroyed. But then there's the debris, which I'm sure the Resistance can easily shoot down before some of them hit important landmarks on/around the planet... and probably the moon.

But what if the resistance was too much for the Wilypocalypse, and I give Wily the option to initiate a meltdown, just to take out some of the members who're unfortunate to get caught in the blast, or he can just hyperspace that [sonic slicer] out of there, at the push of a button. And he'll probably realize his ultimate defeat was not in vain, because he at least killed off some of his enemies. But if I realize the RP is all one-sided, then I obviously don't see that happening EVER.

And the Cloaking exposing is optional, but I get the feeling that's also a problem.

So I'll give Wily II the decision to veto, or not to veto this [sonic slicer], and I'm not even going to bother arguing with it, because there's no point in trying to be more awesome than the "doctor".

On to #3. The Neg Gas. A [tornado fang]ing rip-off of Joker's poison and the Ordos' Deviator gas. First of all, everybody considers it to no different than the Frenzy Waves, which I'm possibly sure it isn't. Sure Kathy said the FWs remind her of the NG, but she never said its effect was exactly the same. Actually, [tornado fang] that, lets just say the Neg Gas was just a bloomin' rumor, I left the [parasitic bomb] at home, and don't have time to go get it.

So in advance the Neg Gas never existed in the WilyRP, end of story. No need for Kathy to concoct something with Vixy's... whatnot to render the effects useless, meaning she didn't need Vixy in the first place, to begin with. And with that... agh who cares.

#4. The Hell Gate, which is still under construction. I was planning on using this to gather reinforcements, should my Belzelga army fall. I see people don't want me to give Wily II more options to keep the Resistance busy, while I sell myself over to him more. I get the feeling this will just drag out the RP to no end. So the Resistance just outright destroys this Gate, no effort required, and then Wily II and me will have no army to fight with.

Another thing I'm going to ask Wily II to decide whether to veto, or not to veto.

#5. Shai-Hulud II, the Great Terraforming Worm. While this thing is a Sand Worm-Sandtrout hybrid from Dune, its capable of drying up the planets water like a sponge. I've also gave it possibilities to fire lightning from its mouth so that flyers don't have too much of an advantage against it. With the firepower the Resistance has, there's almost nothing to fear about this... thing of mine. It'll runaway the moment the pain is too much for it. And if ya wanna just stand a shoot it... actually there's no point in explaining that.

I don't know what to do with this, because I'm positive this pet of mine isn't much of a threat if you know how to dodge.

#6. Katheron O'Nine, aka. Kathy, the heroine destined to defeat me. Sure you like her now, but when I start mentioning her powers, you just gonna utterly hate her. Evidence in the WilyRP about her powers, the sand storm, the little quake she gave to trip Pyro with, and I did mention she has metallokinesis. If its not obvious, she also has those Elementokinetic [parasitic bomb] I have, but in her case, she's a pure [tornado fang]ing natural. While I'm a Biologically Augmented Ruthless Obliterating Nemo (BARON), she's a [tornado fang]ing Dame Using Kickass Elementary (DUKE). And I'm pretty sure, you all going to hate her too.

Unlike me she has fire, water, wind, earth, light and electricity as basics, but the others are Agrokinesis, Metallokinesis (which I just mentioned earlier), and Gyrokinesis. It's possible for her to combine two elements to form a new kinesis, eg. fire+earth=Geothermokineis, thanks to the gloves and boots she's wearing. She can sense movement, vibrations, and predict movements without having to look at me, or better yet, she can fight blindfolded and still own me, therefore my mind-reading/mindfucking [parasitic bomb] is useless against her. And since I lack these senses, she already has the upperhand against me. I can throw whatever I want and she'll just deflect/defend/cancel out if I'm not being clever.

I, however am capable of countering her abilities by using a weapon (which I don't have time to mention), that can bind her kinesis, leaving her vulnerable to my attacks, although I'd be needing assistance from Ruby, who's my Sailor-Multi Medabot or a volunteer from the other villains, to pull-it off. So without me, she'd be a powerful adversary to the Resistance. And since Wily II is so outnumbered, she's likely to win it for PB. I may have mentioned she has 9-tails, but my weaknesses do not apply to her. You can cut off her tails all you want and she'll still Captain Planet your ass. You need to disrupt her mind so that she cannot pull off such [parasitic bomb].

But I'm sure she's balanced, if there's something wrong, then I'll just limit her powers to elementokinesis which is just the four basic elements. And if that's not good enough, then I'll just put here on the neutral side, so that she can just play with Pyro all day. Should Wily II lay a hand on Pyro, then I don't care if Kathy Avatar's his ass.

And now #7. That Red Tiberium crystal Kathy stole from me. While it is capable of blowing the planet to smithereens, and of course my fourth eye, it can be used as an infinite power source. I of course want it back so badly because the stuff is so rare to find, and I tend to trade those for big guns. I also have the technology to carefully process the thing for Wily II if he needed it, but since Kathy's going to keep me away from getting my hands on it. I already have trouble. She's likely to tuck it away safely until the Resistance grabs a hold of a Chronoblaster. But wait I vetoed that thing, so unless I do a little research... oh for godsakes, just rap it in some very indestructable duct tape, drop it in a Black/Wormhole and its gone.

You know I kinda hate having to nerf myself, because the rules suddenly state we're not allowed to be stronger than Wily II no matter what. I will remove 6 of my tails I will keep my Purple, Pink and Black, and that's it. Limiting my power below the weaponry I came with. Meaning I can't destroy planets. But I can still raze structures to the ground.

And if that's If that's still not enough, then I can go pack it up right there, leave the way I came in, call off my Belzelga army, cancel the Hell Gate construction get back in my Cataclysm, pack up my Sandtrout base, with Shai-Hulud II, get off the planet, and hyperspace, with Apocalypse at bay, out of there. Then I'll just leave a little message to Kathy that I rage quit this silly hunt, and she can live happily with Pyro, until a more fitting RP comes up, and then its just Kathy that I'll play around with since there's no point in me being there.

Well... its the critics choice now. I don't care what this post does to me right now, because I just wasted my whole [tornado fang]ing Sunday on this single wall of text. I can already understand why Hitomi and the others left in the first place.

Fear me.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #486 on: June 23, 2013, 09:12:19 PM
You can be stronger than Wily, that's fine.  He's not the pinnacle of power, or anything.  And you don't need to nerf your character that much, at least I don't think so.  I'm not following that RP.

And ragequitting over an RP?  Joseph Collins did the exact same thing.  That was the reason I was introducing Wushu.  If you feel that game mechanics are to blame, then we can work on that.  I could devise a dice-less system for the Wily RP that you guys could use.

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #487 on: June 23, 2013, 09:18:35 PM
Then how but 6 tails, I'll accept fire ice and electricity.

Fear me.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #488 on: June 23, 2013, 09:20:05 PM
What's Psychokinesis exactly?

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #489 on: June 23, 2013, 09:21:31 PM
And ragequitting over an RP?  Joseph Collins did the exact same thing.

We do not speak the name of the hypocritical one.

What's Psychokinesis exactly?

That's the ability to move stuff with your mind I think.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #490 on: June 23, 2013, 09:22:33 PM
Telekinesis.  The ability to move objects with your mind.  It's just another name for it.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #491 on: June 23, 2013, 09:22:46 PM
Okay I think I'm fine with 6 tails.

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #492 on: June 23, 2013, 09:24:34 PM
That's the ability to move stuff with your mind I think.
Correct. I was going to say telekinesis, but just a different name.

Okay I think I'm fine with 6 tails.

Thanks.

Fear me.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #493 on: June 23, 2013, 10:54:15 PM
With posts like that, MCH, you'll never be taken seriously.

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #494 on: June 24, 2013, 05:49:37 AM
*[chameleon sting]ing sigh*

I'm just going to do what the [tornado fang]ing critics want.

I'm going to read this later, as I barely just woke up but...

You really ARE a child if this is your goddamn approach to things like that.
Jusy saying.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #495 on: June 24, 2013, 05:53:01 AM
His (failed) furry ecchi thread doesn't help either.

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #496 on: June 24, 2013, 05:58:43 AM
Yes.
But I think there's not really any point in bringing that up.

It's possible he's just not used to criticism? This [parasitic bomb] sometimes takes time to get used to.

I know that too well.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #497 on: June 24, 2013, 05:59:48 AM
Nope.

I mean, several of us have had complete godmod characters in RPs before (I know I did back during Busier World when I could just open portals at will to teleport whenever), or have tried to take the main spot in one (maybe that was just me in RPMvania ehehehe), but it's still more fun to be balanced with everyone else.

I mean, if someone just does something out of nowhere in reply to a post that basically says, "I negate everything you did and almost kill you in one hit," then there's no fun in responding. RPs are all about give-and-take, and if all you do it take and don't give anything and just overpower your way through one, then it's no fun.

RPGs can be fun if you overpower your way through them (9999 damage on an enemy with 8 max HP, for instance), but this isn't a game. We're all part of this, and we all have to work together to make the RP the best it can be. That's all.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #498 on: June 24, 2013, 06:01:59 AM
Boy and I thought I was the only one who thought of that wall of text as a bit of a temper tantrum. I see a lot of frustration because he couldn't have all his fancy toys because it wouldn't be very fun for us if somebody had too many toys and started "killing" everybody elses toys so they couldn't have fun anymore.

Of course this is just my opinion, take that as you will. I mean you shouldn't take something like this so [tornado fang]ing seriously. There is no point acting like a child when you don't get your way. This is exactly what happened with that other guy who coincidentally also had a furry-anthro character in an RP, he just couldn't take the heat but insisted on staying in the kitchen until he melted down for some stupid-ass reason.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #499 on: June 24, 2013, 06:03:16 AM
Exactly. This is all in good fun; relax.