RPM-vengers Assemble!

Pyro · 69446

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #325 on: July 29, 2013, 07:27:21 AM
Arche Storm witnessed Mirbstique transform into an identical copy of himself.

"GAH!" He jumped back a few inches from her. "Warn a guy next time! That's, like, seriously creepy!"

He sat on the couch nearest to him, catching a breather from his shock.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #326 on: July 29, 2013, 07:29:14 AM
Hajime just muffled a sigh while pushing his glasses up and rubbing his temple, "I...think I'll go check on your other friends...."

He then teleports back down to the belly of the ship, heading over to the medical ward, though keeping his distance so as not to start the two bat-dressed occupants inside.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #327 on: July 29, 2013, 08:10:02 AM
"Fine!" she said before returning to her normal state. "Way to spoil my fun..."

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
  • The guy feeding off on your hate
    • View Profile
Reply #328 on: July 29, 2013, 11:02:29 AM
Hazrardpool making his way to the lounge area, feeling an urge to know everyone better.

"Hmm... I wonder where everybody's gone?"

Possibly avoiding you. He thought to himself.

"Yeah, I get that a lot." He said to himself.

No problem, buddy. He replied in thought.

"Always a pleasure doing business with ya, common sense." Replying to his thoughts.

(Just trying to see how much I can talk to myself. :D)

Fear me.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #329 on: July 29, 2013, 04:50:41 PM
AFRODOK flicked out a retractable comb, and began to comb his afro.

*in a helium high voice* "IT IS DONE!! My next greatest creation... The Aging Raygun! All I need one is a test subject..."

AFRODOK hovered deeper into his lab, until he reached the pen where multiple mice were kept. He slowly opened the pen, and reached inside to grab one "lucky" mouse. Placing it in an open space beside the pen, AFRODOK aimed his raygun and fired, hitting the mouse with a beam of energy. The mouse squeaked until the energy dissipated, seemingly unharmed... Until it grew frail and looked like a raisin... Before poofing to become a pile of ash.

*in a helium high voice* "Hmm... So it acts like a dehydrating raygun... I'm a GENIUS!"

AFRODOK floated up and down, as if doing a happy dance, before grabbing another mouse. Once done, he made his way towards Dr. Doom II's throne room.

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #330 on: July 29, 2013, 07:00:03 PM
BatSakura briefly noticed Hajime outside of the medical ward.

"Um excuse me?" BatSakura said addressing him "Can I ask you a few questions."

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #331 on: July 29, 2013, 08:15:14 PM
Batguy yawned. He was tired for some reason.

Batguy - "Is someone out there? I hadn't noticed. Tell them its too cold in here. Spandex isn't very warm."

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #332 on: July 29, 2013, 09:45:34 PM
BatSakura briefly noticed Hajime outside of the medical ward.

"Um excuse me?" BatSakura said addressing him "Can I ask you a few questions."

"Ask away," Hajime said.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #333 on: July 29, 2013, 10:02:53 PM
"First is it possible to turn down the AC, second where are we headed, and three why do you guys keep insisting to fix my car when I said multiple times that I'll fix it when I recover?" BatSakura asked quickly.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #334 on: July 29, 2013, 11:04:35 PM
Storm noticed a tray of donuts on the table in front of him. And although he had eaten breakfast only a few hours earlier, the battle had taken a lot of energy out of him.

"Jelly-filled donuts? Don't mind if I do!" He took a few and started eating them one by one.

*munch munch* Okay, the watch should be able *munch* to patch through to them now." He said to himself as he continued to eat more donuts.

He opened the comlink and tried to trace their signal.

"Arche? Arche, is that you?" Reed's voice came through from the other end.

Arche Storm was relieved to have finally reached them. "About time. I was trying to contact you guys, but my communicator started bugging out or something. I thought it was the ship at first."

"Ship? Just what happened exactly? Or rather, where are you right now?" Reed asked curiously.

"I don't know all the details yet, but some big ass ship picked me up. Some other heroes and I were fighting snow creatures, then a flaming beast from, like, the depths of hell crashed through a portal..." Arche continued to explain. "And there was this weird kid with a hockey stick trying to..."

"W-wait, hold on." Reed interrupted him. "When did you leave the headquarters? I assumed you were still inside."

"Nah, man. I left a while ago. I even called out everyone's name, but no one answered... wait, where ARE you guys anyway?" Arche asked persistently.

"Well, we have our hands full at the moment. We're at the arcAAARRRGHAGHHH!" Reed suddenly yelled out in pain.

"Reed, what's going on!?" Arche jumped up from the couch.

"The team and I are near the Arcade at Rosen Avenue, fighting some sort of flying, robotic monkeys that are terrorizing the city. Sue, exploding banana at 8'o clock!" Reed seemed to be fighting and talking at the same time.

He continued. "The speed and agility feedback on these machines are actually quite fascinating! I suspect their creator used dual-function MSR-90034 wiring, a XLP-C67 chip, perhaps some artificial tissue comp--"

Arche cut him off. "Hey, Reed? You're geeking out again."

Reed sighed. "In any case, it's pretty hectic over here."

Arche began. "Sounds like you guys could use some help. I'll ask someone on this ship to drop me off at your location and--"

"No, that won't be necessary. The probability of us surviving this conflict is 88.7%" Reed replied curtly. "Thank you, Arche. But we can handle this."

"Well, that's reassuring." Arche said sarcastically.

"Watch out for the acid feces, Ben!!" Reed shouted to The Thing.

"... I don't even want to know." Arche stated bluntly.

"So, any estimated duration of time you'll be on that ship? Is it safe?" Reed asked, a bit worried for his teammate.

"Dunno how long it will be. And I'm not entirely sure if these guys are friend or foe, but it seems to be the former. Anyway, we all know I can handle myself just fine." Arche responded confidently.

"Alright. Well, I'll keep in touch. Reed, out!" Reed cut the signal.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #335 on: July 29, 2013, 11:48:17 PM
"First is it possible to turn down the AC, second where are we headed, and three why do you guys keep insisting to fix my car when I said multiple times that I'll fix it when I recover?" BatSakura asked quickly.

"I only asked once if you needed your car fixed," Hajime said as a wire slithers out of his arsenal pack and presses some buttons in the nearby AC to lower the temperature to a comfortable setting, "I don't know who else would be asking, but the rest of the squad is trained to understand when to take a hint.  As for where were going...."

He's suddenly cut off by a communication in the dome-shaped earphones covering his ears, "We're almost to that destination right now.  There's a window right behind you if you want to take a look."

There was a beep in the elevator, prompting Hierophant to press a button with the picture of the phone on it.

"We'll be reaching home in about an hour," Ittetsu said from the intercom, "The view can already be seen in the distance, so you might want to think about letting the others know before they start questioning its appearance."

Hierophant sighs as he looks over to see if Spider-Blues was still there.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #336 on: July 30, 2013, 12:13:17 AM
"Sorry that blue hair boy seemed to imply that you were already fixing my car." BatSakura sighed as she got up and headed towards the window.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #337 on: July 30, 2013, 12:19:17 AM
"I don't fix what I'm not allowed to touch," Hajime said, "You said clearly that you wanted to fix your own car, so I'm willing to back off and let you use the repair station however you see fit."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #338 on: July 30, 2013, 12:21:11 AM
"Thank you very much." BatSakura smiled as she looked out the window.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #339 on: July 30, 2013, 12:44:40 AM
Barely noticeable in the far horizon was what appears to be a village-size wasteland full of junk ranging from mechanical to organic, some seeming to form mountains as high as Mt. Everest.  It sat on the shores of the ocean separating it from New RPM City with an abandoned oil tower seeming to act as a watch tower of sorts.

Someone appears to be watching from the tower, but as the ship grew closer, it quickly heads to the back and leaps off, disappearing into the incomprehensible landscape.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #340 on: July 30, 2013, 12:48:15 AM
"Wow a giant junk yard, that's really interesting." BatSakura said as she thought of what she could make.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #341 on: July 30, 2013, 03:00:49 AM
AFRODOK hovered into Dr. Doom II's throne room, flailing his arms to get the man's attention.

*in a helium high voice* "It's completed! It's completed!"

"Oh? Do show."

AFRODOK proceeded to place the mouse on the carpet, and zapped it with the raygun. And just like the mouse before it, it swiveled up, and turned into a pile of ash on the carpet.

"Brilliant! Although the cleaning is coming out of your paycheck. Ash on carpet! Anyways, bring Py-Loki with you and wreck havoc in New RPM City!!"

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #342 on: July 30, 2013, 03:28:23 AM
"Wow a giant junk yard, that's really interesting." BatSakura said as she thought of what she could make.

"Superman had his base of operations in an arctic cave full of crystals," Hajime said, though not ignorant of the somewhat compliment, "Compared to that, this is fairly passable."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #343 on: July 30, 2013, 03:40:33 AM
"Are you kidding this is way better than an arctic cave made of crystals, and much more practical." BatSakura smiled.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #344 on: July 30, 2013, 03:42:53 AM
"Wonder when we'll get to our destination..." Mirbstique mused. "And who are you talkin' to over there?" she asked Arche.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #345 on: July 30, 2013, 03:45:16 AM
"Are you kidding this is way better than an arctic cave made of crystals, and much more practical." BatSakura smiled.

Batguy - "But is it as good as the Batcavern?"

Batguy pondered for a bit.

Batguy - "Actually... its probably better than that even. I guess I could try to find something to make some newer... or better, gadgets."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #346 on: July 30, 2013, 03:46:21 AM
"Considering my base is an underground cavern I can understand that." BatSakura stated.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #347 on: July 30, 2013, 03:50:14 AM
"Well, I'm glad someone finally agrees with our decision to set up base there," Hajime said while rolling his eyes, "The last group of heroes we picked up stopped taking us seriously when we brought them here."

Hierophant decides to head up to the lounge despite feeling he should talk to Spider-Blues first.  They were nearing their destination, and considering how much flack the squad got from the last group of heroes they picked up and had to bring back during their routine refuel and restocking, he didn't want this next group to act the same way.

He steps back into the elevator and presses the "B" button, taking him to the lounge as he steps off to check up on the rest of the heroes hanging out here.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #348 on: July 30, 2013, 03:56:14 AM
"Well they probably don't know what it's like to fight without powers, heck the only one with powers here is Storm, Blues, and Mirbstique, though I don't know about that Hazard person.  And even then Mirbstique has to rely on what's around her as far as I know." BatSakura ranted slightly.  "Though Storm does seem to try to do different things with what he's got and Blues makes great plans."
« Last Edit: July 30, 2013, 05:15:38 AM by epytehcrA »

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #349 on: July 30, 2013, 03:59:44 AM
AFRODOK bowed, and left the throne room. He floated for a bit before arriving at the kitchen, and seeing Py-Loki wolfing down some cookies.

*in a helium high voice* "Hey, fuzz ball. Tin-face wants the two of us to head into New RPM City to cause more mayhem."

(Gonna wait on Pyro now. :P)