RPM-vengers Assemble!

Pyro · 70396

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #375 on: July 30, 2013, 06:39:28 AM
"Anyway..." Arche began to answer Mirbstique's question. "That was Mr. Fantastic, the leader of our Fantastic Phi team."

He paused for a second. "Wait, were you listening in on our conversation?"

(Actually, I don't think Mirbstique would be able to hear the conversation. After all, Reed was talking through a watch.)

Offline Pyro

• Wielder of the Chaos Force
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #376 on: July 30, 2013, 06:42:07 AM
After managing to get the peanut butter off with a glass of milk, AFRODOK stared incredulously at the dangling carrot.

*in a helium high voice* "If you think you can tempt me with that carrot, you are sadly mistaken."

Py-Loki withdrew the carrot and pulled out a whip. A loud crack echoed throughout the room.

8)

Come and read some Thoughts of a Platypus

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #377 on: July 30, 2013, 07:17:21 AM
*in a helium high voice* "GAAAAAASAAAAAH!!"

AFRODOK screamed in pain as he galloped out of the Skull Fortress of Doom.

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #378 on: July 30, 2013, 07:46:56 AM
(she was... really close by? 8D)

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #379 on: July 30, 2013, 09:22:25 AM
Hawkeyeni sat against the counter, listening to the others in the Lounge chat away. He finished off his coffee and put the jug in the sink, then walked over to the window again.

"Looks like we're almost at our destination, from the looks of it." Hawkeyeni said, peering out towards the junkyard in the distance.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #380 on: July 30, 2013, 09:24:38 AM
"Not much else to listen to around here..." she replied. "Plus, it sounded rather... entertaining..."

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #381 on: July 30, 2013, 09:36:04 AM
Spider-Blues had finished his patented web fluid concoction from the chemicals in the lab. He was refilling the last of his web cartridges.

There we go, restocked for maximum THWIPage now. Even managed to make some stronger stuff. Can't believe these were free. Perhaps I can live the dream and order two slices of pizza with my next Bugle check. Maybe even, gasp dare I dream it...pepperoni? Spider-Blues thought to himself as he left the lab, heading back for the medical ward to check in on BatSakura. Suddenly, he saw a junkyard in the distance outside the window. Are we headed for Staten Island? Wait...why have we left the city?! he pondered.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #382 on: July 30, 2013, 09:47:21 AM
"We won't be here long, we just need to restock," Hajime said.  He didn't read Spider-Blues' mind, but he can sense his utter shock at being shanghaied from the city he was used to seeing.

"Try not to think about the sight too much," Hierophant said, aware of the stunned look of most of the heroes in the lounge, "It's the closest we have to making money and protecting ourselves from whatever evil tries to endanger our means of shelter."

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
  • The guy feeding off on your hate
    • View Profile
Reply #383 on: July 30, 2013, 11:58:47 AM
Just as Hazardpool entered the lounge, he caught a glimse of the destination.

"Wow, this place is a dump." Hazardpool commented, before... "Kinda reminds me of home, really." being satified for no reason.

(Damnit, my mind's going blank again. Kinda forgot what to add after those.)

Fear me.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #384 on: July 30, 2013, 06:02:42 PM
"I wonder if I can find my old toaster in this place?" Arche said mockingly as he looked at the junkyard.

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #385 on: July 30, 2013, 08:12:47 PM
"Tossed it away when you got your flame powers, huh?" Hawkeyeni joked as he continued looking outside.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #386 on: July 30, 2013, 10:23:58 PM
"Heh, yeah, pretty much." Arche chuckled. "It's either in the junkyard or toaster heaven." He joked.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #387 on: July 30, 2013, 10:37:19 PM
"I'd almost find that funny...if it weren't half true...." Hierophant mutters while scratching the back of his head.

Offline Pyro

• Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #388 on: July 31, 2013, 04:54:08 AM
*in a helium high voice* "GAAAAAASAAAAAH!!"

AFRODOK screamed in pain as he galloped out of the Skull Fortress of Doom.

Meanwhile, it was rush hour at the First Municipal Bank of RPM, which was packed with over a hundred warm bodies because no one inside the building had ever heard of online banking. Py-Loki surreptitiously walks in and snickers as he approaches the back of the line to practice his voice mimicry skills.

"What'd ya mean the bank is outta money?"

"Insolvent!"

"They only have enough money for the next three and one third customers!"

The panicked crowd rushed towards the plexiglass barrier protecting the tellers and banged their fist against it. That is when a Jimmy Stewart impersonator appeared to address the crowd.

"J-J-J-J-Just a second here. No, No. I don't have your money here. It's in Bill's house and Fred's house."

One of the smarter patrons spoke, "Wait a minute! This is a cheap ripoff of 'the Simpsons!'"

"I don't know why but it makes me angry," said Fred who decked him in the face.

Bedlam erupted as the people inside the bank started to fight one another for no better reason. The brawl spilled out onto the street where it evolved into a full-fledged riot. Py-Loki whistled as he passed by and entered the Second Municipal Bank of RPM to lather, rinse, repeat.

(Let "Project Mayhem" begin for AFRODOK! 8))

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #389 on: July 31, 2013, 05:08:44 AM
There was a beep on the elevator as Hierophant walked back and pressed the phone button.

"We'll be arriving home in a few minutes, but there seems to be a commotion back in the city," Ittetsu said through the speaker inside, "It appears to be coming from the First Municipal Bank."

"Better get the transporter ready, I have a feeling these heroes aren't going to be sitting tight while your squad refuels and restocks."

There was a buzzing noise, suggesting Ittetsu had cut transmission to comply with Hierophant's command.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #390 on: July 31, 2013, 06:10:44 AM
Finally able to catch a breath after galloping all the way to the First Bank, AFRODOK reveled at the mayhem.

*in a helium high voice* Might as well withdraw some money."

AFRODOK floated over to a panicking bank teller, and zapped her with his Aging Raygun. The teller swiveled up like a prune, before she limped her way out.

*in a helium high voice* "Hurry up! I don't have all day!"

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #391 on: July 31, 2013, 10:31:15 PM
Deciding not to wait and see if anyone heard the announcement, Hierophant went back into the elevator and presses the "H" button, taking him back to the bridge at the head of the ship.  Once the door opens he heads to the command chair and sits down, pressing the "A" button on the left armrest while speaking into it.

"I'm sorry to interrupt your downtime, but we've picked up a situation down at the First Municipal Bank in the city," he began as Ittetsu hacked into one of the surveillance cameras and brought up the act being committed, "It looks like your fox friend is back, riding some kind of orange cup with a giant afro around the lobby, shooting something that's causing anyone hit by it grow witheringly old and frail.  The transport down in the ship's belly can take you to that location if you want to go back to the city and stop this, but until we're able to restock and refuel, we may not be able to follow after you for approximately half an hour, give or take."

Offline Pyro

• Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #392 on: August 01, 2013, 01:48:02 AM
Py-Loki decided to hypnotize the newly-minted senior citizens into becoming pole dancer after his previous outing "inspired" him. One of them even moved in on AFRODOK and grinded against him, shaking her wrinkled tush in his face.

"Isn't this fun?" Py-Loki asked.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #393 on: August 01, 2013, 01:52:13 AM
Py-Loki decided to hypnotize the newly-minted senior citizens into becoming pole dancer after his previous outing "inspired" him. One of them even moved in on AFRODOK and grinded against him, shaking her wrinkled tush in his face.

(Oh God, the mental images...)

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #394 on: August 01, 2013, 02:44:19 AM
"Instantly ages people, eh?" Mirbstique said after hearing the announcement, rapildy aging herself until she looked to be about 60 years older than before. "Perhaps this is where my powers can come into play... If they think I've already been aged, they probably won't shoot me."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #395 on: August 01, 2013, 01:05:24 PM

AFRODOK Gah'd at the grinding, flailing his arms in distress.

*in a helium high voice* "STOP STOP STOP!! NO MORE GRINDING!! MORE CHAOS-ING!!"

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #396 on: August 01, 2013, 08:57:42 PM
BatSakura heard the announcement and sighed.

"I don't think I'm ready to go out just yet." BatSakura muttered before turning to Hajime "Hey can I ask you a question?"

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #397 on: August 01, 2013, 08:59:05 PM
"Siiiiigh, I hate being right all the time!" Spider-Blues said as ran towards the teleport room.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #398 on: August 01, 2013, 09:08:46 PM
"First a Fox-boy with a hockey stick, civilians dancing for no reason, then snow monsters, a fire demon, flying robot monkeys and now people being crust-ified... I'm now waiting for an alien Ostrich to fly down and transform everyone into birds." Arche said with his feet up on the couch, not surprised of what could possibly come next.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #399 on: August 01, 2013, 10:15:23 PM
BatSakura heard the announcement and sighed.

"I don't think I'm ready to go out just yet." BatSakura muttered before turning to Hajime "Hey can I ask you a question?"

"What is it?" Hajime asked.