RPM-vengers Assemble!

Pyro · 69948

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #675 on: August 13, 2013, 05:52:55 AM
*in a helium high voice* "Ahem... Did you REALLY think that a being of my stature would be caught so easily? NO!! I was caught deliberately so that I can help my master gather up like-minded villains to join under his banner! To form a SUPER VILLAIN LEAGUE OF EVIL!!"

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #676 on: August 13, 2013, 05:55:59 AM
"Sure you were." The Owl rolled his eyes "Though if we are to take down those obstacles to reach the top we must have an army.  I will join your cause so we may reach our goal."

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #677 on: August 13, 2013, 06:13:58 AM
"Nope!" the Py-Loki duplicate said, "I'm goin' to Disney World!"

He then vanished in a puff of smoke.

Arche stood there confused.

"What the hell was that about?" He scratched his head.

"Anyway, I should be getting back." He was about to walk out of the station when he noticed Prison Guard Ox walking up the stairs.

"So, how'd it go?" Arche asked.

"That stack of afro is in a nice, dirty cell, where he should be." Ox laughed. "You did good soldier!" He did a "friendly" slap on Arche's back, but Ox's gigantic hand swatting against his spine made him stumble a little.

"Er, yeah... no problem. Why do you keep calling me soldier?" He said rubbing the side of his aching back.

"Ah, haha, sorry about that, son! Don't know my own strength sometimes!" He let out a hearty laugh. "I refer to all people who clean up the crime-filled streets as soldiers."

"I see..." The pain started to die down a bit.

"By the way, where's the rest of your team?" Ox asked.

"Oh, they're on a separate mission from me right now. Fighting robot monkeys or something like that." He chuckled.

Ox shook his head. "Robot monkeys? Boy, what will they think of next..."

"Anyway, I have to get back. I'll see you around when the next baddie comes my way!" Arche grinned and walked outside.

"Alright, I'm ready for beamage!" Arche spoke into the communicator.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #678 on: August 13, 2013, 06:33:32 AM
Hearing the command, Hajime presses some buttons while Prison Island was still lit, causing Arche to return to the teleportation room.

Once everyone that wasn't a savage Mini McD or Goro Grimace vacated the area, Hierophant presses another set of buttons on the right arm chair, causing it to sink through the top of the dragon's head as its fanged maw opens up to reveal the chair now positioned within.

Without waiting another second, he points his scepter towards the swarming creepypasta mass, "GO!"

The orb glows a bright white, causing all the rampaging McDonald mascots to glow just as brightly and disappear in a stretching beam, raining down on random areas of Dr. Doom II's fortress.

Once the danger had been lifted, Hierophant leans back and scratches the side of his head, "This is going to come back and bite us...I just know it...."

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #679 on: August 13, 2013, 06:35:07 AM
"Man that's amazing." Cardinal whistled.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #680 on: August 13, 2013, 07:54:52 AM
"Sure you were." The Owl rolled his eyes "Though if we are to take down those obstacles to reach the top we must have an army.  I will join your cause so we may reach our goal."
*in a helium high voice* "... Welcome to the League. Say... Do you know anyone else in this hell hole that would like to join us as well?"

Once everyone that wasn't a savage Mini McD or Goro Grimace vacated the area, Hierophant presses another set of buttons on the right arm chair, causing it to sink through the top of the dragon's head as its fanged maw opens up to reveal the chair now positioned within.

Without waiting another second, he points his scepter towards the swarming creepypasta mass, "GO!"

The orb glows a bright white, causing all the rampaging McDonald mascots to glow just as brightly and disappear in a stretching beam, raining down on random areas of Dr. Doom II's fortress.

Once the danger had been lifted, Hierophant leans back and scratches the side of his head, "This is going to come back and bite us...I just know it...."
At the Skull Fortress of Doom, Dr. Doom II wad relaxing in his evil throne of evilness, when he suddenly felt something gnawing at his ankle. Even though he was completely covered in armour. Getting up on his feet, he bent down and saw... A red afro'd being gnawing away at his ankle armour. He stared at it for the longest while, until he saw that his whole throne room was filled with the buggers. Dr. Doom II let out a long shriek.

"PY-LOOOOOOOOOOOOOKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!"

Offline Pyro

• Wielder of the Chaos Force
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #681 on: August 13, 2013, 08:06:34 PM
At the Skull Fortress of Doom, Dr. Doom II wad relaxing in his evil throne of evilness, when he suddenly felt something gnawing at his ankle. Even though he was completely covered in armour. Getting up on his feet, he bent down and saw... A red afro'd being gnawing away at his ankle armour. He stared at it for the longest while, until he saw that his whole throne room was filled with the buggers. Dr. Doom II let out a long shriek.

"PY-LOOOOOOOOOOOOOKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!"

Py-Loki appeared beside Dr. Doom II, wearing a pair of Mickey Mouse ears.

"You rang?"

*in a helium high voice* "... Welcome to the League. Say... Do you know anyone else in this hell hole that would like to join us as well?"

Two other prisoners spoke up, one them in a white scientist's coat with a metal bill and tail fused to his flesh. He also had a pair of metal spurs attached to his ankles.

"I, Doctor Platypus, will join you! I demand revenge on Spider-Blues for placing me in this hellhole... and the Fox-Boy who made my platypus servants rebel and stole my Colonel Sanders mech."

The other was a slovenly obese man with teal paint slathered over his fatty folds. He only appeared to be distracted as he was typing away on a laptop. His name was... the Teal Troll!

"Yeah, sure. Right after I finish this post on the PETA message boards," he snickered deviously, "I'm bragging about the steak dinner I just had!"

Come and read some Thoughts of a Platypus

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #682 on: August 13, 2013, 08:30:11 PM
"There is another who would gladly want revenge on that foul wench but she is difficult to work with.  However she would be a very powerful asset." The Owl added.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #683 on: August 14, 2013, 02:07:13 AM
Dr. Doom II turned to face Py-Loki, steam gushing out from under his batwing hair mask. "WHAT THE HELL ARE THESE THINGS AND WHY ARE THEY HERE AND NOT IN THE CITY CAUSING MAYHEM AND CHAOS!?!?"

AFRODOK grinned widely at the inclusion of... Doctor... Platypus... And... The... Teal... Troll... Ok, maybe the grin was due to contained laughter, but at least there was more villains joining. Turning back towards The Owl...

*in a helium high voice* "A she? Sounds feisty... Who is she?"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #684 on: August 14, 2013, 02:16:51 AM
"A very volatile young lady who hates everything and everyone, but if she sees that we share the same goal we can recruit her.  She has the power to make her own frozen kingdom which has earned her the name Snow Queen." The Owl told him.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #685 on: August 14, 2013, 02:52:31 AM
*in a helium high voice* "Soooooooo feisty... Me likey. Could you hook her up with me, wink wink nudge nudge?"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #686 on: August 14, 2013, 03:00:35 AM
The Owl raised an eyebrow at this odd affection but shrugged it off.

"It will be difficult, due to the nature of her powers she's kept in a refrigerated cell.  We have to get her suit before we attempt to break her out otherwise she would not survive.  It can also be used as a bargaining tool to get her to cooperate." The Owl explained.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #687 on: August 14, 2013, 03:27:32 AM
*in a helium high voice* "Ooh la la! Feisty AND with fashion sense? It's like a dream come true! OK! Let's start cracking and start breaking out!"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #688 on: August 14, 2013, 03:46:19 AM
The Owl was still unnerved by his interest in Snow Queen but considering he never met her he would know soon enough.

"Going to be hard considering we don't have our equipment on us." The Owl reminded him "What do you suggest we do?"

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #689 on: August 14, 2013, 05:23:51 AM
*in a helium high voice* "You might not... But I do!"

AFRODOK placed his palms on what's left of his afro, and it began to glow.

*in a helium high voice* "AFRO BEAM!!"

His afro stopped glowing and fired a beam of energy, hitting the cell gate. It didn't do much damage... Until the hinges came loose, and the gate fell open.

*in a helium high voice* "How about that!?"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #690 on: August 14, 2013, 05:25:24 AM
"And you just notified the guards in the area you idiot." The Owl facepalmed as the guards were heading towards their location.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #691 on: August 14, 2013, 05:41:27 AM
"What was that?" Prison Guard Damon ran to where he heard a loud boom, and an equally loud and high-pitched voice. Two other guards ran to the location as well.

"S-stop whatever you're d-doing. Go b-back inside, please..." Damon timidly took out his nightstick and stood there with his knees wobbling. "I-I don't want to hurt you."

"Just what do you think you're doing?!" One of the guards pulled out a taser gun and shot it at AFRODOK.

The other guard aimed his taser gun at him as well, but didn't fire it quite yet.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #692 on: August 14, 2013, 05:47:21 AM
*in a helium high voice* "HEY! I'll supposed to be the killjoy here... Know your place bird-brain!"

AFRODOK began to charge up his afro again, and fired his Afro Beam at the incoming guards, knocking them unconscious. He then hovered out of the cell, and blasted down the gate holding Doctor Platypus and The Teal Troll. He turned upon hearing some soft murmuring... Only to feel a sudden surge of electricity through his entire body.

*in a helium high voice* "GAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #693 on: August 14, 2013, 05:51:46 AM
The Owl just sat down and waited for the guards to bring AFRODOK back or put him in solitary confinement.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #694 on: August 14, 2013, 06:40:36 AM
One of the guards took out his walkie-talkie and spoke. "Mr. Ox, there's a huge problem down here in the underground cells! Please respond!"

"I hear you, on my way!" Ox ran downstairs.

AFRODOK became very dizzy from the electric surge and could barely coordinate himself. Two guards pushed him back into the cell, torn wide open from his blast. They aimed there taser guns at AFRODOK and The Owl, waiting for more reinforcements to arrive.

In a matter of seconds, Ox appeared in front of the guards and stepped near the discombobulated AFRODOK.

"Place you in confinement for 10 minutes and you're already causing trouble." Ox took out a pair of special titanium cuffs from his pocket and walked up to him. He placed them around his wrists and fastened them until they clicked.

"This will keep you from doing anything stupid." Ox grinned. "It was my fault for placing you in here without the proper precautions. You have quite the destructive power, don't you, big guy? Well, these cuffs will send a powerful surge of electricity through your body if you even attempt to use your powers. A pain I'm sure you're used to, no doubt." He said as he mockingly patted him on his head afro.

Another guard took AFRODOK and The Owl and placed them in a different cell and locked the doors.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #695 on: August 14, 2013, 07:03:52 AM
*in a helium high voice* "HA!! You really thought I was screaming in pain from the taser? I was only playing along! My afro protects me from electricity!"

AFRODOK laughed, and proceeded to "play" along for now.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #696 on: August 14, 2013, 07:16:14 AM
Mr. Owl just faced palmed again about the fact that AFRODOK revealed that in front of the guards.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #697 on: August 15, 2013, 06:31:41 AM
*in a helium high voice* "HA!! You really thought I was screaming in pain from the taser? I was only playing along! My afro protects me from electricity!"

AFRODOK laughed, and proceeded to "play" along for now.

"Amazing. You're actually dumber than you look." Ox said to AFRODOK as he signaled at two guards.

"Watch these two degenerates. Make sure they don't try anything stupid." He told them.

"Yes, sir!" The two answered at the same time.

The two guards stood by the cell with their pistols in their holsters, and kept a close eye on them.

Ox walked back upstairs.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #698 on: August 15, 2013, 06:46:05 AM
*in a helium high voice* "And you are dumb too!"

As AFRODOK settled into his new cell, he smiled, as the guards did not notice that he had broke out Doctor Platypus and The Teal Troll earlier. Biding his time for another blast, he grinned wider.

Offline Pyro

• Wielder of the Chaos Force
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #699 on: August 15, 2013, 08:17:09 PM
Dr. Doom II turned to face Py-Loki, steam gushing out from under his batwing hair mask. "WHAT THE HELL ARE THESE THINGS AND WHY ARE THEY HERE AND NOT IN THE CITY CAUSING MAYHEM AND CHAOS!?!?"

"Maybe you don't pay them enough," Py-Loki said, "Got any sugar donuts?"

Come and read some Thoughts of a Platypus