RPM-vengers Assemble!

Pyro · 72511

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #625 on: August 07, 2013, 09:20:13 AM
(Actually Swallow and Cardinal were having the conversation, though I can understand why you thought other wise.)

Cardinal stares at the exploding vehicle.

"......Why are these women so crazy?" he thinks to himself.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #626 on: August 07, 2013, 09:23:41 AM
Swallow released her grip on Cardinal and gave a look of astonishment.

Swallow - "A Robot? Wow... My boss was talking about some real human looking robot he saw. But I don't think he was talking about you."

Swallow's look of astonishment faded and turned to a look of sheepishness.

Swallow - "Anyway, I guess I should introduce myself, I'm Swallow, my boss is Batguy, have you heard of him? Hey come to think of it... BatSakura... Batguy... what a coincidence."

Swallow blushed a bit.

Swallow - "Uhh... sorry about earlier. That's never happened before."

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #627 on: August 07, 2013, 09:23:56 AM
"Anywhere but dragsville!" Scarlet laughed until the motorcycle crashed.

Scarlet missed the conversation with Swallow and Spidey-PB, staring at the wreck.

".....mfff.....hmmhfffphhaaa....FIREWORKS!!! HAHAHAHAAAAA!" Ahrzayl busted out laughing as the vehicle burst into an array of streamers and sparklers.

"Well I know this wonderful place in Brooklyn I can web-swing us to. Unless you'd rather fly with your awesome flying powers and such!" Spider-Blues asked. "They have Cheesecake!"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #628 on: August 07, 2013, 09:27:58 AM
Swallow released her grip on Cardinal and gave a look of astonishment.

Swallow - "A Robot? Wow... My boss was talking about some real human looking robot he saw. But I don't think he was talking about you."

Swallow's look of astonishment faded and turned to a look of sheepishness.

Swallow - "Anyway, I guess I should introduce myself, I'm Swallow, my boss is Batguy, have you heard of him? Hey come to think of it... BatSakura... Batguy... what a coincidence."

Swallow blushed a bit.

Swallow - "Uhh... sorry about earlier. That's never happened before."
"Oh he must have met Borock-bot, he's a family friend of ours, I think I've heard of Batguy though I don't remember much.  And no worries stuff happens." Cardinal shrugged.

"Well I know this wonderful place in Brooklyn I can web-swing us to. Unless you'd rather fly with your awesome flying powers and such!" Spider-Blues asked. "They have Cheesecake!"
Cardinal stares at Spider-Blues wondering if he was asking this crazy lady on a date at a time like this.

"Well I know Borock-bot is making a feast for everyone right now, it's not Cheesecake but it is something." he mentions.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #629 on: August 07, 2013, 09:28:30 AM
Swallow - "All these Super-Powered guys... all I've got are some silly gadgets and a goofy costume. I mean... Light Blue tights? I guess its good at hiding one's identity but it doesn't leave anything to the imagination! And this little mask barely covers my face."

(I feel I should mention Swallow isn't Akai. Not even in a similarity type thing, she's got brown hair with two pigtails in the back and I'd say... C cups? Her eyes are blue and her complexion is a healthy white. Though I haven't thought of a name for her outside of character.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #630 on: August 07, 2013, 09:31:21 AM
(Yeah and Asch, Zeta and Sakura are slightly different hench why BatSakura's real name is Sarah.  Borock-bot however is still Borock-bot.)

"I know how you feel, though I wear contacts and my mask covers the top half of my face, but I have to rely on gadgets myself." Cardinal smiled.

Offline Ahrzayl

• Crisis Strawberry
  • B-Class Hunter
  • Super Psycho Sweety
    • View Profile
Reply #631 on: August 07, 2013, 09:35:27 AM
"Silly Spider-Blues! I cant flyyyy but I can do this slither thing in the air. That gets me places." The caped girl joked as she turned to a nearby window, looking for any tv's that were showing sights of Brooklyn.

"What's cheesecake? Is that when they give out those big wheels of cheese and stack em and frost it with creamCHEESE?" She half joked.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #632 on: August 07, 2013, 09:40:11 AM
Swallow - "I guess that makes sense. Can't all have superpowers. Anyway, where's this so called ship I've been hearing about?"

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #633 on: August 07, 2013, 09:44:59 AM
"Silly Spider-Blues! I cant flyyyy but I can do this slither thing in the air. That gets me places." The caped girl joked as she turned to a nearby window, looking for any tv's that were showing sights of Brooklyn.

"What's cheesecake? Is that when they give out those big wheels of cheese and stack em and frost it with creamCHEESE?" She half joked.

"Heh, you slither & I crawl. Talk about a perfect match!" Spider-Blues laughed. "As for Cheesecake, why it's a NYC treat my dear!"

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #634 on: August 07, 2013, 09:45:06 AM
(Since I can't seem to keep up with this, I think I'll just pop up randomly doing things... like teasing the villains using the voices of other villains and stuff 8D)

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #635 on: August 07, 2013, 09:47:09 AM
(I'm going to bed, night.)

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #636 on: August 07, 2013, 09:52:41 AM
(Gotcha, see you tomorrow.)

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #637 on: August 07, 2013, 07:33:41 PM
AFRODOK was left speechless, as he saw Py-Loki leave with that annoying bespectacled person. Finally finding the words again...

*in a helium high voice* "Can I go now? I don't want to be late for my appointment at the hairdresser."

"Allow me to personally cancel that appointment. You're going nowhere, pal. Well, nowhere except a nice jail cell." Arche dragged AFRODOK to one of the transporter pads.

"That mostly depends on your captor...." Hajime mutters while eyeing Arche for a response.

Arche blinked at Hajime's response.

"What do you think my response would be? You'd seriously let this lunatic go and roam the streets, only to cause even MORE trouble?!" He narrowed his eyes.

"Anyway, beam us to the nearest police station. This dude is a serious eyesore."

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #638 on: August 07, 2013, 09:57:58 PM
"Well, I figured you'd want to bully more information out of him, but since he's become a broken record by this point, I guess it's time to let the proper authorities handle his manic might."

Hajime then presses some more buttons, causing a holographic map of the city, seeming to do "Eenie-Meenie" between Prison Island and the n00b-Eating Pit before eventually pressing the former and having the two teleported there.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #639 on: August 08, 2013, 06:34:06 AM
*in a helium high voice* "SEE!! YOU PEOPLE ARE THE TRUE VILLAINS!! I SWEAR BY THE NEXT FEW POSTS... OK, perhaps next episode, but still... I WILL RETURN!!"

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Pyro

• Wielder of the Chaos Force
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #640 on: August 08, 2013, 06:54:02 AM
(Was Py-Loki teleported?)

Come and read some Thoughts of a Platypus

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #641 on: August 08, 2013, 07:38:21 PM
(He's in the louge/kitchen area with Borock-bot now, is that okay?  Though I'm probably going to go to bed on the account that I seemed to be sleep deprived since I have raccoon eyes at the moment.)

Posted on: August 08, 2013, 12:58:26
Swallow - "I guess that makes sense. Can't all have superpowers. Anyway, where's this so called ship I've been hearing about?"
"I think right above us, they must be using cloaking technology so you can't see it." Cardinal stated "But I can see a faint outline of it using my inferred vision."

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #642 on: August 08, 2013, 11:00:49 PM
He was unfortunately wrong as the giant, black, red bellied dragon ship slowly flies into view over the two Municipal banks.

"Are they just waiting for us to show up before they continue curing everyone of that aging gun?" Hierophant asked.

"Considering they have to figure out everyone's original age, this may end up taking longer then necessary," Ittetsu said, "You may as well cast that Kindness Rain and revert everyone back to their original age before they start croaking."

Hierophant sighs in reluctance before pressing some buttons on the right arm rest, causing a hatch to open overhead and lift the chair out of the dragon ship's head.  The turbulence almost squashes him against the backrest, but he struggles to fight it off as he points his scepter towards the nose of the ship while keeping his free hand on his green, white border miter.

"Kindness Rain!"

The Water Rune glows within the orb of his scepter, causing the sky around half a mile radius of the Municipal bank to darken as glowing drops of water rained down on everyone, curing those affected by the aging gun and returning them to their original ages, and mending the damage caused by Scarlet Ahrzyal's antics in the streets.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #643 on: August 08, 2013, 11:08:49 PM
(Oh sorry I guess I messed up there. -u-')

"Huh that was convenient." Cardinal raised an eyebrow.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #644 on: August 08, 2013, 11:30:38 PM
(Eh, no worries.  They'll in the middle of installing one between refueling and restocking. :P)

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
  • The guy feeding off on your hate
    • View Profile
Reply #645 on: August 09, 2013, 09:49:50 AM
(Umm, concerning this...)

About that time a pack of midget Ronald McDonalds with sharp jagged descended upon the area. They bit into anything they could find for the little Gremlins they were and then a purple blob-like mass with four arms stormed in behind them crying out for, "MILKSHAKES!"

(Are the leftover Mini-McDs and the four-armed Grimace, still on a rampage? Or did Py-Loki send them back to where they came from?)

Fear me.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #646 on: August 10, 2013, 12:15:54 AM
"Well, I figured you'd want to bully more information out of him, but since he's become a broken record by this point, I guess it's time to let the proper authorities handle his manic might."

Hajime then presses some more buttons, causing a holographic map of the city, seeming to do "Eenie-Meenie" between Prison Island and the n00b-Eating Pit before eventually pressing the former and having the two teleported there.

Arche Storm and AFRODOK were promptly beamed to Prison Island, and conveniently, right at the gates. There stood two guards: A big, gruff middle-aged man with brown hair and a large brown beard. The second guard was an average sized 25-year-old man with pale blonde hair with a slightly slumped over posture.

The blonde man spoke first. "Um, w-who goes there?" His voice shook.

"My name is Arche Storm, member of the Fantastic Phi. I'm sure you must have heard of me; I'm famous!" Arche gave a cheesy grin.

"F-fantastic Phi... um, that's a Super Hero team, right? C-c-can I see some ID, p-please?" The slumped over blonde guard asked timidly for some reason.

"ID? Well..." Arche started to say when the gruff guard cut him off.

"Ah, don't pay this kid no mind. I know exactly who you are! Why, your team has caught hundreds of criminals over the years! Good for our prison system, ya know? HEHAHAHAHA!" The man let out a hearty laugh and opened the gates to let them through.

"So who do we have here?" The gruff man asked Arche.

"Oh, this Afro'd clown?" He responded.

*in a high helium voice* "I'M RIGHT HERE, YOU KNOW!! LEAVE MY AFRO OUT OF THIS!!"

"This ball of thunder here is AFRODOK. Nothing more than your typical, useless henchmen. Though I will admit he was able to do a fair amount of damage to the city." Arche continued.

"H-h-his afro is l-looking at me..." The timid blonde officer jogged over to a nearby water fountain and hid behind it.

"Uh... what's this dude's problem?" Arche asked the gruff guard with a dumbfounded expression.

"No idea." He scratched his head. "Prison Guard Damon has always been like this. Anyway, let's get this punk inside." He lead them inside the main station of the island. "Stop hiding in the bushes and follow us."

"Y-yes, sir!" Prison Guard Damon slowly walked behind them.

"UGHUHEHUGH! WH-WHAT IS THAT?! FFFFF- UGHUFHEHHH!!" Damon started making weird noises.

"Huh?" The gruff guard looked over to where Damon was pointing his shaking finger.

"That's... a grasshopper, Damon." He replied blankly.

"O-Oh, thank God. I though it was a s-scorpion." He replied with a shaky voice.

"....." Arche tried to ignore him and move on.

(Damon chose to be a Prison Guard as a career. It wasn't very effective. 8D)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #647 on: August 10, 2013, 05:03:44 AM
Back at the Skull Fortress of Doom, Dr. Doom II watched on as AFRODOK was sent inside Prison Island. Unable to track Py-Loki anymore, Dr. Doom II facepalmed. "It's so hard to find good help these days... Although... AFRODOK inside Prison Island is too much of an opportunity to miss..." Dr. Doom II rubbed the base of his masked chin, before a light bulb flashed above his head. He typed some commands into his console, and opened a secure channel to AFRODOK.

DDII - AFRODOK, come in.

AFRODOK - *in a helium high voice* E-

DDII - DON'T SAY A WORD!! JUST NOD!!

AFRODOK spazzed, and nodded in silence.

DDII - Good. Now since you are captured... I have a small mission for you. You are inside the most dangerous prison in the whole planet... Filled with the most dangerous villains and minions... ALL wanting revenge on the heroes. I'd like you to be an ambassador... Get them to join me... And then... I... Can rule... THE WORLD!!
« Last Edit: August 11, 2013, 05:04:35 AM by Dr. Meowly II »

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #648 on: August 10, 2013, 05:08:26 AM
An odd feeling crawled down Hajime's spine after sending Arche and AFRODOK to Prison Island.

"Hmmm.... Maybe I should have sent them to the n00b-eating Pit....." he mutters while scratching his chin before shrugging, "Oh well....  More rewards for the heroes...."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #649 on: August 10, 2013, 05:13:13 AM
(Hmm I think the only Villian that BatSakura put in at the moment  that would be possible for AFRODOK to recruit would either be a gender bent Mr. Freeze/alternate Poison Ivy named Snow Queen or The Owl who is basically The Penguin. The Jester, who is the Joker, I would want to show up later on and there are a few villains I haven't decided on yet.)