Pyro · 130835

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #225 on: November 20, 2013, 05:10:53 PM
"You may not look it but you are certainly a workaholic, but I suppose I'm one to talk and it runs in the family." Norman smiled despite himself "Just make sure you see your daughter when you're done.  I honestly have never seen her look so panicked, not even when Hoenn was in danger of being flooded."
Sapph had to hold back a snicker a little, but he had to tip his hat to Birch's work ethic. Even facing assault and injury, he continued his work, something many people in this world could benefit from learning. At that, he simply continued down to the path to Petalburg City.

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Pyro

• Wielder of the Chaos Force
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #226 on: November 20, 2013, 05:12:55 PM
Trak, Runaway, and Joe entered the Center.  Immediately, Trak headed toward a back changing room, while Runaway started to follow, but was shooed to wait on a bench.  The Alakazam was reluctant at first, until Trak handed him her bag, which he started to rifle through as Trak ducked off toward the bathroom.

Mr. Bonding took notice of a certain Alakazam and its trainer and grinned... almost deviously.

"Why excuse me, children," he said, "There's someone I need to bond with..."

He shiftily tiptoed past Runaway while he was searching Trak's through bag and opened the washroom door to enter.

(Uh oh. :O)

Come and read some Thoughts of a Platypus

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #227 on: November 20, 2013, 05:16:25 PM
Sakura, Xuangzang, Mr. Spook and Taylor arrived at the Pokemon Center and immediately saw a familiar face.

"Hierophant is that you?" Sakura blinked.

"This sure is a reunion, I honestly wouldn't be surprised if that Lt. PB person and Karen suddenly decided to take a vacation here." Xuangzang quipped.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #228 on: November 20, 2013, 06:15:07 PM
Mr. Bonding took notice of a certain Alakazam and its trainer and grinned... almost deviously.

"Why excuse me, children," he said, "There's someone I need to bond with..."

He shiftily tiptoed past Runaway while he was searching Trak's through bag and opened the washroom door to enter.

(Uh oh. :O)

Runaway continued to dig through Trak's bag until he finally found what he was looking for.  Pulling out a squeak toy shaped like a Foongus, he entertained himself with it, squeaking it over and over before sitting it on the bench beside him and playing with his spoons.  Holding his spoons in one hand, backs facing with his index finger between them, he clacked them in some weird rhythm for a while in some mock performance for his Foongus toy.

Meanwhile, in the bathroom, Trak had finished her business and stepped out of the stall, heading for the sink to wash her hands.  She glanced up to fix her hair and saw Mr. Bonding standing behind her. Dammit, and Runaway has my bag!

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #229 on: November 20, 2013, 07:39:45 PM
"Hey how's it going?" Taylor said, greeting Hierophant as well.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Pyro

• Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #230 on: November 20, 2013, 08:04:13 PM
Runaway continued to dig through Trak's bag until he finally found what he was looking for.  Pulling out a squeak toy shaped like a Foongus, he entertained himself with it, squeaking it over and over before sitting it on the bench beside him and playing with his spoons.  Holding his spoons in one hand, backs facing with his index finger between them, he clacked them in some weird rhythm for a while in some mock performance for his Foongus toy.

Meanwhile, in the bathroom, Trak had finished her business and stepped out of the stall, heading for the sink to wash her hands.  She glanced up to fix her hair and saw Mr. Bonding standing behind her. Dammit, and Runaway has my bag!

"Why hello there, girl," Mr. Bonding greet with a bit too much friendliness, "Want to do some bonding?"

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #231 on: November 20, 2013, 08:36:09 PM
Trak busied herself with washing her hands again, then fixing her hair, then drying her hands, all the while avoiding eye contact.  "Um... actually... I really should get back to my Alakazam... he gets antsy when left unattended for too long..." Trying to keep as much distance between her and Mr. Bonding, she started for the door.

Offline Pyro

• Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #232 on: November 20, 2013, 10:39:50 PM
Mr. Bonding approached her the same way a predator would try to corner its prey, "But don't you want to know about those wonderful O-Powers?"

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #233 on: November 20, 2013, 10:41:45 PM
"I already know about them," Trak backed toward the door.  Times like this, she wished she was psychic, as Runaway would Dazzling Gleam this guy's ass in a heartbeat.  But, she could hear spoon-clacking from outside, which told her that the Alakazam was off in his own little world.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #234 on: November 20, 2013, 10:45:15 PM
Sakura, Xuangzang, Mr. Spook and Taylor arrived at the Pokemon Center and immediately saw a familiar face.

"Hierophant is that you?" Sakura blinked.

"This sure is a reunion, I honestly wouldn't be surprised if that Lt. PB person and Karen suddenly decided to take a vacation here." Xuangzang quipped.

"Hey how's it going?" Taylor said, greeting Hierophant as well.

Hierophant turned his head to the voices, seeing Sakura and Taylor walking into the Center.  He didn't seem surprised as he was all but certain that another familiar aura was lurking around the city.

"Hi to you too," he responded back, smiling as he usually does when greeting any presence.  He was about to answer Taylor when Nurse Joy came back with the four Pokeballs he turned in earlier.

"The Pokemon you brought back have been healed," she said, "Did you decide on what you want to do with them?"

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #235 on: November 20, 2013, 10:46:03 PM
"Pokemon what Pokemon?" Sakura asked.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #236 on: November 20, 2013, 11:29:08 PM
At this, Hierophant's smile fades back to the grim expression they found him in earlier as he gets up and picks up the four Pokeballs he brought in earlier.

"I'm not exactly in a position to explain this," he mutters, "But I stumbled into a conflict between a Pokemon professor and a crazed man from an organization calling themselves Team Flora.  I was able to protect the professor from his Pokemon's attacks and another trainer came by to ward them off, but the man seemed completely out of it, slapped himself with a bunch of drug-filled patches and charged the trainer's Pokemon."

He turns to present the Pokeball to Sakura and Taylor, "Sometime during the scuffle, the man drops dead, leaving behind his Pokemon and no visible means of what he had intended for them after his death."

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #237 on: November 20, 2013, 11:32:47 PM
"Hmm... seems like this Team Flora is a team not to be trifled with. Not if they don't care when one of their own members dies as a result of the product they're pushing... All the more reason to stop them, I suppose, before innocent people suffer the same fate," Taylor said.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #238 on: November 20, 2013, 11:39:55 PM
Sakura grew sad at Hierophant's explanation, she had heard rumors of their drug abuse but she didn't think it was that bad.  Although her father was in danger because of that man, the fact that he was dead troubled her a little bit.  She could never understand how people could risk their own lives for the high that drugs gave them.  But even more that she was worried about the Pokemon he left behind they've essentially been abandoned.

"Can I talk to them?" Sakura asked after a while.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #239 on: November 21, 2013, 01:30:13 AM
Hierophant seemed hesitant, but nods and opens the Pokeballs, causing blue light to fly out and form the five Pokemon; two Weepinbell, a Nuzleaf, an Exeggutor, and a Victreebell.

"One of them appears to be a recent inclusion, so I can't tell how obedient it is to the rest of the Pokemon," he mutters.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #240 on: November 21, 2013, 01:32:11 AM
"I already know about them," Trak backed toward the door.  Times like this, she wished she was psychic, as Runaway would Dazzling Gleam this guy's ass in a heartbeat.  But, she could hear spoon-clacking from outside, which told her that the Alakazam was off in his own little world.
After Nurse Joy healed his Pokemon, Joe glanced back at where he saw the weird guy, only to see he's no longer there. Walking towards the clearly entertained Alakazam, he thought out loud.

"Don't you think Trak is taking a while?"

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #241 on: November 21, 2013, 01:37:38 AM
Sakura nods as she kneeled to the ground to be at eye level with the Pokemon.

"Hi there my name is Sakura, how are you all feeling?" Sakura asked with a sincerity people rarely see.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #242 on: November 21, 2013, 01:49:43 AM
After Nurse Joy healed his Pokemon, Joe glanced back at where he saw the weird guy, only to see he's no longer there. Walking towards the clearly entertained Alakazam, he thought out loud.

"Don't you think Trak is taking a while?"

Runaway glanced up and looked to the bathroom door.  He thought for a moment, then put his toy back in the bag, slid off the bench, and made his way to the bathroom.  He gave a quick knock. "Madamme?"

Trak heard the knock and was relieved. "Runaway, get in here!  Mr. Bonding's got me cornered!"

"...Monsieur Bonding est méchant!" Mr. Bonding is wicked! Practically kicking the door open, Runaway burst into the restroom and pointed both spoons at Mr. Bonding.  "Laissez-la tranquille!" Leave her alone!

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #243 on: November 21, 2013, 01:51:20 AM
(I just remembered wasn't there supposed to be an Execute too?)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #244 on: November 21, 2013, 01:56:33 AM
Runaway glanced up and looked to the bathroom door.  He thought for a moment, then put his toy back in the bag, slid off the bench, and made his way to the bathroom.  He gave a quick knock. "Madamme?"

Trak heard the knock and was relieved. "Runaway, get in here!  Mr. Bonding's got me cornered!"

"...Monsieur Bonding est méchant!" Mr. Bonding is wicked! Practically kicking the door open, Runaway burst into the restroom and pointed both spoons at Mr. Bonding.  "Laissez-la tranquille!" Leave her alone!
Joe watched as Runaway rushed towards the bathroom... And kicking down the door. Noting something is amiss, he rushed over as well, just in time to hear Runaway said bonding again. Joe stole a quick look inside, and saw the weird guy he saw earlier, being rather close to Trak.

"What in Arceus!? Who are you!? And stay away from that lady!"

Joe took out one of his PokeBalls, and summoned his Raticate.

"Raticate! Double-Edge!"

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #245 on: November 21, 2013, 02:04:24 AM
(Exeggutor, actually, and I've already fixed the recent post to compensate for it.... -u-')

The five Pokemon seemed like the typical perplexed, confused bunch that were unexpectedly pulled from their trainer...with the exception of the Victreebel who's trying to bite one of the Exeggutor's heads only to be pinned to the floor by its two-clawed foot.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #246 on: November 21, 2013, 02:05:39 AM
Joe watched as Runaway rushed towards the bathroom... And kicking down the door. Noting something is amiss, he rushed over as well, just in time to hear Runaway said bonding again. Joe stole a quick look inside, and saw the weird guy he saw earlier, being rather close to Trak.

"What in Arceus!? Who are you!? And stay away from that lady!"

Joe took out one of his PokeBalls, and summoned his Raticate.

"Raticate! Double-Edge!"

(Runaway works out, so he's not as weak as most Alakazams.  Still has the classic low muscle tone, but at least he doesn't need to rely on his powers to move his body.)

"Use Dazzling Gleam!" Trak shouted and quickly shielded her eyes.

"Éclat Magique!" Dazzling Gleam! Runaway repeated as a bright flash burst forth from the crossed spoons in an attempt to disorient Mr. Bonding enough to allow Trak to escape.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #247 on: November 21, 2013, 02:10:48 AM
"Maybe a different approach is necessary." Sakura thought to herself as she rummaged through her hammer space backpack and pulled out a box.

"You guys must be hungry, you want some?  I made them this morning and they're still very fresh." Sakura offered.  

Sakura opened the box to reveal some colorful cake like food decorated with frosting and fruit or pieces of chocolate.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #248 on: November 21, 2013, 02:13:26 AM
(Runaway works out, so he's not as weak as most Alakazams.  Still has the classic low muscle tone, but at least he doesn't need to rely on his powers to move his body.)

"Use Dazzling Gleam!" Trak shouted and quickly shielded her eyes.

"Éclat Magique!" Dazzling Gleam! Runaway repeated as a bright flash burst forth from the crossed spoons in an attempt to disorient Mr. Bonding enough to allow Trak to escape.
(Go go Alakazam? XD)

"Dazzling... Gleam?" Before Joe could react, the whole room was lit up almost instantaneously. Joe wobbled as he was blinded by the sheer fabulous that is now Runaway. Raticate seemed unfazed though, since its back was turned.

(Classic Joe. XD)

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #249 on: November 21, 2013, 02:23:18 AM
(All the more enticing for Wily... an Alakazam than can curl a 5lb weight. 8D)