A HOENN NEW RPM POKEMON ADVENTURE!

Pyro · 131557

Offline Pyro

• Wielder of the Chaos Force
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #250 on: November 21, 2013, 02:42:50 AM
"Use Dazzling Gleam!" Trak shouted and quickly shielded her eyes.

"Éclat Magique!" Dazzling Gleam! Runaway repeated as a bright flash burst forth from the crossed spoons in an attempt to disorient Mr. Bonding enough to allow Trak to escape.

A blinded Mr. Bonding howled and stumbled for a couple seconds before he tripped into a stall and landed face down in the toilet.

(8D)

Come and read some Thoughts of a Platypus

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #251 on: November 21, 2013, 02:43:34 AM
(All the more enticing for Wily... an Alakazam than can curl a 5lb weight. 8D)
(Speaking of Wily...)

Somewhere under Hoenn...
Dr. Wily II had been busy with Pyro's DNA sample. So what if 10 Flora Grunts have gone insane. They are expendable and easily replaced. The admin is too fixated on a minute technicality. No matter, if his experiment was to be proven a success, the admins would be pleased to never need to replace Grunts again.

Although the research has been going very slowly. It seemed that Pyro's DNA is made up of taffy and candy canes.

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #252 on: November 21, 2013, 03:08:14 AM
A blinded Mr. Bonding howled and stumbled for a couple seconds before he tripped into a stall and landed face down in the toilet.

(8D)

Trak recovered her eyesight and dashed out of the bathroom.  Runaway stayed behind to make sure Mr. Bonding was incapacitated, and then left the bathroom.  He went straight for Trak's bag and pointed to it. "Trompignon."

Trak opened her bag, dug out the squeaky Foongus toy, and handed it to Runaway. "What say we get out of here?  Start heading for Rustboro?"

"Oui oui," Runaway hugged his toy, which squeaked.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #253 on: November 21, 2013, 03:12:37 AM
She's so sincere and gentle with those Pokemon... I can relate, having found most of my team in dire straits and helped them out and yet... her kindness towards them astounds even me... Taylor thought while watching Sakura.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #254 on: November 21, 2013, 03:15:36 AM
Trak recovered her eyesight and dashed out of the bathroom.  Runaway stayed behind to make sure Mr. Bonding was incapacitated, and then left the bathroom.  He went straight for Trak's bag and pointed to it. "Trompignon."

Trak opened her bag, dug out the squeaky Foongus toy, and handed it to Runaway. "What say we get out of here?  Start heading for Rustboro?"

"Oui oui," Runaway hugged his toy, which squeaked.
Joe heard a splash, but he was still blinded. His Raticate on the other hand saw the weird man fall face first into a toilet, seemingly unconscious. Thinking it's over, the Raticate grabbed onto Joe's right sock with its incisors, and gently tugged Joe out into the waiting area.

"Hey where's everyone?"

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #255 on: November 21, 2013, 03:22:41 AM
Trak turned around. "Directly behind you.  Just take a couple minutes and your eyesight will come back.  At least it'll come back enough that we can get out of here before Mr. Bonding realizes what happened."

Runaway nodded, still hugging his toy. "Oui..."

"I don't even know where Rustboro is, so I can't just pull St. Elmo out and fly us there," Trak shrugged.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #256 on: November 21, 2013, 03:25:41 AM
Trak turned around. "Directly behind you.  Just take a couple minutes and your eyesight will come back.  At least it'll come back enough that we can get out of here before Mr. Bonding realizes what happened."

Runaway nodded, still hugging his toy. "Oui..."

"I don't even know where Rustboro is, so I can't just pull St. Elmo out and fly us there," Trak shrugged.
Joe turned, but was facing a potted plant when he spoke.

"Well, we can always ask Nurse Joy to loan us a Town Map, which we can return once we reach Rustboro City."

His Raticate shook its head at his trainer.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #257 on: November 21, 2013, 03:31:16 AM
"Good idea," Trak nodded, then looked to Runaway, "Help him out, I'll go get St. Elmo and a map." She headed for the counter.

Runaway nodded, walked over to Joe, and poked him in the shoulder. "Comment allez-vous?" How are you?

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #258 on: November 21, 2013, 03:37:03 AM
Joe turned again, and turned to face another potted plant.

"Ehh... Hang on..."

Joe dug into his shorts pocket, and pulled out a red brick which resembled a Pokedex. He played back the last recorded message.

"Oh... Yea, I'm fine, although you do seem to smell like a plant..."

(I totally forgot Joe wore shorts. Gonna edit the previous post.)

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #259 on: November 21, 2013, 03:48:16 AM
"Maybe a different approach is necessary." Sakura thought to herself as she rummaged through her hammer space backpack and pulled out a box.

"You guys must be hungry, you want some?  I made them this morning and they're still very fresh." Sakura offered. 

Sakura opened the box to reveal some colorful cake like food decorated with frosting and fruit or pieces of chocolate.

The two Weepinbell and Nuzleaf continue to look to each other before the different of the three approached the box, took a fruit covered cake out and bites into it.  A look of surprise bounces the Nuzleaf's head back as it turns to the Weepinbell and waves to them.

"Nuzleaf Nuzleaf!"

The two Weepinbell bounce over to it as it took two more fruit cakes out of the bag and tosses them into their mouths, watching as they munch on them before bouncing in place with pleased expressions and calls.

The Victreebel, unfortunately, was too wild and untrained to pay attention to anything but the Exeggutor, and after a bit of a tussle, it bounce-charged out of the Pokemon Center and back into the woods.  Exeggutor tries to run after it only to be stopped by Hierophant getting in front of it and shoving his hands onto its tree-like structure.

"Now's not the best time to be settling past grudges," he urges.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #260 on: November 21, 2013, 03:51:58 AM
Joe turned again, and turned to face another potted plant.

"Ehh... Hang on..."

Joe dug into his shorts pocket, and pulled out a red brick which resembled a Pokedex. He played back the last recorded message.

"Oh... Yea, I'm fine, although you do seem to smell like a plant..."

(I totally forgot Joe wore shorts. Gonna edit the previous post.)

Runaway raised an eyebrow and looked to the Raticate. "Joe va bien se passer, non?" Joe will be okay, right?

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #261 on: November 21, 2013, 03:55:37 AM
"I'm sure he must have been really scared since he was just caught." Sakura theorized as she got up and offered 3 Pokepuffs to the Exeggutor, one for each head. "Often times when a Pokemon is newly caught they can be quite scared or even outright aggressive to their new trainer.  Sometimes the Trainer will eventually earn the Pokemon's trust and help the Pokemon feel more secure about their new life but just as often inexperience and impatient trainers will just abandon their Pokemon in frustration.  It's really sad that these things happen simply because some Trainers can't understand their Pokemon."

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #262 on: November 21, 2013, 04:02:26 AM
"That's one of the reasons I don't like using Pokeballs as much...." Hierophant sighs, "Whether they want to or not, once they give up trying to escape, they're automatically bound to whoever caught them."

The four remaining Pokemon looked to where the Victreebel fled to, then each other, lamenting how they were caught and used up they were left fainted in the woods.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #263 on: November 21, 2013, 04:10:20 AM
"That is true, but unlike most Trainers I don't force my Pokemon to fight if they don't want to or just put them in the PC Box to be forgotten, my account is connected to my father's lab and I send them in manually myself instead of automatically like most trainers because I want to get to know them before I make a decision.  I would even release them if they told me to, and I have for a few, but most of the ones I catch either stay with me to get stronger or because they want a home.  I don't want to ever force a Pokemon to do something they absolutely don't want to do, they have feelings and goals like most humans and I just want to do what they want." Sakura said as she still held the Pokepuffs for the Exeggutor if he wanted some, though without hands she needed an answer from the Exeggutor himself.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #264 on: November 21, 2013, 04:18:13 AM
The Exeggutor continues to stare at the puffs, then its smaller companions, who nod in agreement, and finally the individual heads making up the Pokemon before the happier of the heads reached down and opens its mouth, beckoning for one of the puffs.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #265 on: November 21, 2013, 04:19:12 AM
"Here you go." Sakura smiled and put the puff in its mouth.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #266 on: November 21, 2013, 04:23:23 AM
"I... I try to raise every Pokemon I can, mostly because all the ones I catch are ones who are hurt or in trouble. In fact..." Taylor said, trailing off as she accessed a nearby PC. She quickly logged into her account and extracted the Larvitar out into her party. With that, she had a team of six: Darunia the Pangoro, Bobert the Frogadier, Kovu the Pyroar, Sixto the Pidgeot, Steve the Doublade, and the newest addition, Rehev the Larvitar. "This little fella was caught in a small ravine, and couldn't get out. So I used my teammates to rescue him. I didn't have room at the time, so I had to send him to my PC. But it was my home PC, so my mom took care of him for a bit. Which explains why he's a little chubby... I'm gonna have to have a word with her about overfeeding these guys..."

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #267 on: November 21, 2013, 04:29:49 AM
"At least you have your mom, and the people who work one the PC system, like Lanette on the outskirts of Fallarbor Town, are nice and know how to take care of them. The reason we're limited to 6 Pokemon at a time is because it would be nearly impossible to take care of all of them at once while traveling" Sakura smiled "Would your Larvitar like a PokePuff too, unless he's full."

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #268 on: November 21, 2013, 04:30:44 AM
The Exeggutor caught the tossed puff, chewing a bit before swallowing with a surprised expression.  it looked to the other heads, chatting up a storm before the rest of them opened their mouths, wanting their share of the puffs.

Hierophant wanted to mention the three Islands out of swimming distance from the main lands, but knew how weary his friends running them were and decides it best not to go any further into the subject without inadvertently bringing it up.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #269 on: November 21, 2013, 04:32:33 AM
"Oh you 2 decided you want some as well?" Sakura asked as she grabbed 2 more Puffs "Here you go!"

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #270 on: November 21, 2013, 04:35:02 AM
Taylor pulled a Puff out and offered it to Rehev, but he turned his head away. "Looks like he's full," she said.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #271 on: November 21, 2013, 04:41:43 AM
The two heads bounced up and down as the rest of the Exeggutor bends down and turns side to side so each of the heads can get their share.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #272 on: November 21, 2013, 04:44:51 AM
"It seems so." Sakura sweat dropped before she fed the other 3 Exeggutor heads, and addressed the Grass Type Pokemon with a serious look on her face "I know all of you must still be confused as to what's going on and why your trainer isn't here, and I hate to say this but he isn't here anymore.   He passed away and my friend Hierophant here took you guys to the center since you seemed to have been hurt before he died.  

Unfortunately he didn't seem to indicate what he wanted to do with you before he passed away, and most likely wasn't in a good state of mind to think about it.  I know I'm not your trainer but I want to know what you would like to do."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #273 on: November 21, 2013, 04:50:47 AM
Runaway raised an eyebrow and looked to the Raticate. "Joe va bien se passer, non?" Joe will be okay, right?
"Cate cate, Raticate. Rati rat rati cate cate rati. (Yea, he'll be fine... He's a doofus at times, but he's got his heart in the right time. Most of the time.)"

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #274 on: November 21, 2013, 04:57:16 AM
Their enjoyment of the puffs were interrupted as the grim news reached their ears.  They obviously don't seem to know much about their trainer other than being captured and released to obey his every demands, and despite being released from the custody of the Pokeballs, they don't appear to know how to respond.

"It doesn't look like they know themselves," Hierophant mutters, "Even if the Pokeballs allow them to stay in touch with everything around them, they don't seem to understand much beyond being let out to fight or, if I'm certain about the antics of Team Flora, suffocate them with whatever powder satisfies their drug-related addictions."