RPM POKEMON ADVENTURE THING

Kit · 216833

Offline Pyro

• Wielder of the Chaos Force
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #2175 on: July 05, 2013, 04:15:20 PM
(I am going to assume that we did a time skip...)

"I-I wouldn't bother," said Miles Zeigler, "From what I learned, Mewtwo and his entourage are heading in a southwesterly direction."

He looked to Domino, "Fuchsia City, correct?"

Cassidy then arrived in conference room with Butch (who appeared tense because he expected everyone else to--pardon the term--butcher his name). The two stood at attention when they saw Giovanni. Butch spoke this time, "Buford and Cassidy reporting for reassignment, sir."

Butch winced when he had realized that he had screwed up his own name. He made a mental note to have his name legally changed once this mission was over.

Come and read some Thoughts of a Platypus

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2176 on: July 05, 2013, 10:14:15 PM
(Butch and Cassidy weren't supposed to know about Mewtwo, but eh, I can make it work.  Jessie and James whole predicament now is due to them knowing about Mewtwo, and the tarot cards.)

Offline Pyro

• Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #2177 on: July 05, 2013, 10:51:18 PM
(Butch and Cassidy weren't supposed to know about Mewtwo, but eh, I can make it work.  Jessie and James whole predicament now is due to them knowing about Mewtwo, and the tarot cards.)

(I can easily fix that since I forgot about a certain gangly scientist who could say the same thing as Cass. Expect an edit.)

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2178 on: July 06, 2013, 01:36:56 AM
"Have Jessie and James arrived?" Domino looked to Butch and Cassidy.

"As for reassignment," Giovanni stood and readjusted his suit, which was marred with dirt, dust, and what appeared to be blood, "Those three kids you've occasionally follow around?  Forget about them.  We have bigger fish to fry.  These tarot cards, I have accounts from other undercover agents who say that Jessie and James were using these things.  I want you to investigate this matter and find out where they came from."

Domino nodded. "Our agents have witnessed the battles those cards were used in."

"Also," Giovanni turned around and faced Butch and Cassidy. "Carr.  Find out what he's up to.  If you need reinforcements, contact Domino and she'll send a squad to your position."

"As for our other traitor," Domino began pacing, "I will deal with her."  She caught herself before she accidentally mentioned the Mewtwo Project.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2179 on: July 06, 2013, 04:48:36 AM
Joe started to sweat a bit at the recent discussions. What has he gotta himself into... First day even!!

"A-Anything I can h-help out i-i-in?"

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2180 on: July 06, 2013, 05:07:04 AM
Domino pointed to Joe.  "You will be working under me.  You need to be trained to handle our... other problem."  She eyed Butch and Cassidy carefully, hoping that they wouldn't ask what that other problem is.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2181 on: July 06, 2013, 05:15:45 AM
Joe glupped at Domino's words. Trained.

"Y-Y-Yes M-M-M-Madam..."

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2182 on: July 06, 2013, 06:45:17 AM
Domino took Joe by the arm and led him out of the room, an action that Giovanni didn't object and followed up with him leading Butch and Cassidy to the farthest end of the conference room to speak to them.  Domino led Joe to the vending machines, where she made a show of getting herself something to eat and drink.  After gathering her items, she popped the tab of her drink and took a long swallow.

"Mewtwo is very dangerous to handle, and I've had experience with it before," Domino finally spoke.  "It has excellent mind-control abilities and it had caused one of our own to turn traitor.  It has one trainer under full control, to the point that if that control were to be lifted, the shock could cause her to go insane from the loss of her 'master.'"  She took another drink. "The link is so strong that trying to sever it might result in killing the woman."

Domino cast a quick glance back to the conference room, then returned her gaze to Joe as she led him farther down the hall and to an alcove. "Mewtwo is also capable of suppressing memories."  Her gaze darkened.  "Another thing I learned from experience."  She glanced over her shoulder again as her voice lowered. "The same thing happened to Giovanni, though he doesn't realize it.  So help Mewtwo if he ever found out..."  She let her words trail off for full effect.

Offline Pyro

• Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #2183 on: July 06, 2013, 06:53:57 AM
Cassidy blinked when she watched Domino lead Joe out of the room, "I take it that was 'need to know', sir." 

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2184 on: July 06, 2013, 06:54:51 AM
Joe's eyes widened at Domino's words. He remembered those same words back when at the old Team Rocket complex before evac. If Domino was repeating them again, it must be true. It had to be... Since Domino herself said she knew it first-hand... She wouldn't lie about these things... Right?

Joe saluted, and said...
"Y-Yes Madam!! I will do best my in my duties with regards t-to Mewtwo!! Y-You can count on me and my t-top percentile Raticate!!"

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2185 on: July 06, 2013, 07:09:03 AM
Cassidy blinked when she watched Domino lead Joe out of the room, "I take it that was 'need to know', sir." 

Giovanni didn't respond, as he either didn't hear the statement, or he ignored it.  He cleared his throat and threw his glance to the door, then went to get his coffee.  He absently rubbed at some splotch on his blazer and muttered something under his breath regarding his dry-cleaning.  He cleared his throat and turned back to Butch and Cassidy.  "You have your orders.  For this assignment, you will report directly to Domino, who will contact me, should I need to become involved."  He stepped forward.  "Beau, Cassidy, you will not breathe a word of this assignment to anyone.  If Jessie and James stumble on your investigation or become involved in any way, contact Domino and request backup.  She'll send a squad over to detain them."

He rubbed the bridge of his nose with his thumb and forefinger, then knocked back the bitter dregs at the bottom of the mug. "Someone tell me why I still have those morons on the payroll?"

Offline Pyro

• Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #2186 on: July 06, 2013, 07:11:42 AM
"I-It might be a clerical error, sir," Miles replied, "I shall investigate if you wish."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2187 on: July 06, 2013, 07:19:56 AM
(Given the way the Trio acted in the Unova arc, I think that's more than enough to keep them on the payroll. XD)

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #2188 on: July 06, 2013, 07:22:05 AM
(Not to mention they aren't always focused on finding Pikachu, but that probably doesn't excuse them from being beaten by a 10-year-old that somehow winds up getting caught in their antics and prompts them to add the Pikachu to their random schemes)

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Pyro

• Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #2189 on: July 06, 2013, 07:24:11 AM
(Would be interesting have Miles look through their previous evaluations and noticed that they are highly competent when they are not chasing Ash and company. He will probably wonder if there is a higher power at work. :P

Pyro seems to be representative of it since Giovanni's misfortunes appear to revolve around him.)

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2190 on: July 06, 2013, 07:36:27 AM
(Considering I haven't been watching the Unova arc, then I can only rely on their past shenanigans.  Either way, though, Giovanni would grumble and gripe about them regardless.  Their history of failures and Pikachu obsession speaks louder to him.  That and... he's been having a rough life lately.  Better hit that liquor cabinet...)

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2191 on: July 06, 2013, 07:46:37 AM
(Well, if this RP ends up getting them fired for logical business reasons, I'm not writing them off getting married and having kids.  For one, I don't think they're old enough to BE married No...seriously....  the Japanese version of Pokemon 2000 states they're both 15-years-old....

Though if it does come down to this'll they'll probably end up joining Mewtwo as superheroes wearing uniforms akin to his color scheme and helping fight off Team Rocket until they decide to force them back onto their side.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #2192 on: July 06, 2013, 07:48:12 AM
(Well, if this RP ends up getting them fired for logical business reasons, I'm not writing them off getting married and having kids.  For one, I don't think they're old enough to BE married No...seriously....  the Japanese version of Pokemon 2000 states they're both 15-years-old....

Though if it does come down to this'll they'll probably end up joining Mewtwo as superheroes wearing uniforms akin to his color scheme and helping fight off Team Rocket until they decide to force them back onto their side.)
(Electric Tale of Pikachu says otherwise.)

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2193 on: July 06, 2013, 07:49:22 AM
(I just want Meowth to get that Team Rocket uniform he always wanted.  He'd be adorable. :3)

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #2194 on: July 06, 2013, 07:50:25 AM
(I imagine that uniform to be too big for him for some reason to make it more adorable.)

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2195 on: July 07, 2013, 02:24:16 AM
(Electric Tale of Pikachu says otherwise.)

(I kinda knew that when I read their manga profile on Bulbapedia, that's why I brought it up. 8D)

Posted on: July 05, 2013, 10:52:10 PM
Hierophant eventually makes it back to the mildly spacious room he and the other Pokemon chose, laying down on one of the two beds while staring out the nearby window.  It still seems to be pretty early in the evening, but considering how exhausted everyone was after going through three fights in a row, it was probably best to sleep early and think about what's going to happen once they reach their destination.

Back in sickbay, Merrick eventually decides not to pursue that suspicious spike in surprise and decides to wander the hallways for a while.  Being a card made of magitek technology, he rarely has reason to sleep or eat, deciding instead to be on voluntary patrol along with any other guards that might be out making sure the ship remains safe from pesky intruders.  It was either that or go back to the Book of Magic hidden within Hierophant's magic duffel bag, and since it almost shares the same timezone as this world, almost everyone would have turned in themselves, making the stay there a little boring.

Offline Pyro

• Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #2196 on: July 08, 2013, 02:03:42 AM
Pyro was busy amusing himself by jumping on the bed when Mr. Spook levitated before him. The immortal boy somersaulted in mid air and then bounced to a stop on the mattress. He looked up at the Gengar.

"What's shaking, Mr. Spook?"

"Gar gen gar gar," Mr. Spook explained, "GENGAR!"

Pyro crossed his legs and turned to Loki, "You licked this guy's face outside the sickbay, huh? Wonder why he was outside. Was he just being shy?"

Mr. Spook winked at Loki, who snickered before darting off. Pyro shrugged and then resumed jumping on the bed to see if he could touch the ceiling. A few minutes later, in Steiner's quarters, Loki tiptoed into room while he was asleep. His eyes focused on the glasses on the stand next to the bed. The Zorua hopped onto the stand and switched Steiner's glasses with his trainer's x-ray specks (as well as take Steiner's wallet.) He hurried back to Pyro's room with the glasses in his mouth and dropped them in Pyro's.

"Hey, what are these?" Pyro said and slipped them on, "Whoa!"

With the glasses obscuring his vision, Pyro staggered and tripped through the halls until he tripped in front of Quickie's compartment. He rolled out onto his back where he caught a glimpse of her.

"Do these glasses make me look smarter?" he asked.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2197 on: July 08, 2013, 02:37:16 AM
Merrick noticed one of Pyro's Pokemon slip into one of scientists' quarters and run off with his glasses and wallet.  Curious as to what was going on, though not to the point of stopping himself from assuming any glaring possibilities, he follows after the Zorua, hands behind his back, to one of the rooms.  By the time he got there, however, the immortal child had already staggered his way out of the room with the glasses pinched between his nose and eventually toppling into Quickie's room.

Choosing cautionary respect over wandering inside like the child did, Merrick decides to stay outside and wait to see what happens next.

Offline Ahrzayl

• Crisis Strawberry
  • B-Class Hunter
  • Super Psycho Sweety
    • View Profile
Reply #2198 on: July 08, 2013, 04:04:12 AM
Steiner jumped in his sleep and awaoke feeling as if something had entered his room during his nap. He needed rest for the long day ahead and definitely did not need any of those punks figuring him out. He tried adjusting his glasses but he remembered he put them on the nightstand. Ooooor not, and panicked for a second. Those spectacles were the key to his plan. He looked in his drawer and realized he wasn't stupid enough to leave them just sitting out. He felt around the top and grabbed the pair of glasses. He put them on and got up from his bed, sneeking out of his room and down the halls. He came to the engine room and smiled.

"If I can't have you, no one can. Definitely not that stupid girl." He said gritting his teeth.

There was no way something that special could just be left to roam free. Why did that girl have to be in the picture? It didn't matter. He was doing this for Team Rocket and most importantly, himself. The door slid open and several blinking red lights lined the engines. Hundreds or even thousands of bombs ready to be detonated by just a touch of his glasses. Steiner spoke into the intercom.

"Trainers, please report to the engine room. I think there's something down here you ALL need to see."

Steiner threw the handcom down and laughed maniacly.

Offline Pyro

• Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #2199 on: July 08, 2013, 04:08:06 AM
(Hm, did Steiner notice that his wallet is also missing? :P)