RPM POKEMON ADVENTURE THING

Kit · 228506

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2150 on: July 04, 2013, 08:51:10 AM
"What more do you expect from a criminal organization?" Dr. Wily II said, clearly with anger and frustration. "Hence they need to be stopped once and for all... We have the offensive power now..."

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #2151 on: July 04, 2013, 09:07:13 AM
"I dunno...." Hierophant mutters, "This ship may seem powerful, but if they could create such a powerful clone out of a Legendary Pokemon, what's to stop them from creating several more with the DNA they pulled from the ones they've come into contact with so far?  Don't you think it would be best to hold back a bit until we have a proper means of taking their oppositions?"

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2152 on: July 04, 2013, 09:16:31 AM
"NO!! They think we are retreating... But once Mewtwo feints his signal... We will strike them when they least expect it... Yes... That will work..." Dr. Wily II said, seemingly possessed.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2153 on: July 04, 2013, 09:18:11 AM
"Look," Quickie cut in, "storming their base won't work.  They don't need to be at their base to cause trouble.  They have agents everywhere.  We can't bring them all down."  She pulled up a stool and sat.  "Jessie challenged me to a battle to prove myself, but she did make a point; Team Rocket is powerful.  Even if I bested her in battle, I won't best the organization.  The thing is, they cheat.  They have an army.  If we want to fight them, we need an army."

Quickie fell silent for a moment, then stood and walked over to the table and picked up the tracking device.  "Or," she pointed to the Fujisoft microprocessor, "we need to cheat."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2154 on: July 04, 2013, 06:00:20 PM
Dr. Wily II seemingly snapped out of his trance for the moment. "Cheat? How?"

Offline Pyro

• Wielder of the Chaos Force
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #2155 on: July 04, 2013, 07:39:47 PM
Hearing their awareness to the cards made Jessie and James even more agitated at the thought of telling these two, of all people, knowing their discovery.

"And why should we tell you!?" Jessie seethed.

"Yeah," Meowth concurs, "For all we know, you'll just take our word and twist it around until it sounds like you were the ones who found the cards while all we did is play around with them like lab Ratatas!"

"If anyone's going to know about our latest discovery, it's the boss himself!" James protests, "You know how much he hates being anything but the second to know everything!"

Butch sneered at them, "Did those Pikachu's thunderbolts fry your brain? Of course he knows about your newest toys and he was not pleased that you failed to tell him about them."

"You were even sloppier than usual, Jesse," Cassidy added, "Leaving so many witnesses, and your defeat at the hands of that one trainer..."

"Enough about that Cass," Butch said to her bluntly, "The Boss wants to know how you acquired them."

Come and read some Thoughts of a Platypus

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2156 on: July 04, 2013, 10:01:47 PM
"That, we're only telling to the boss himself!" Jessie protests.

"Yeah, straight from our lips to his ears!" Meowth concurs, "No in-betweens; especially from one's who take great pleasure in swiping all the credit from us!"

James raised his fingers, sounding meek and ignorant, "In fact, if you'd just given us a few more minutes, we would have caught the white Skitty that had-"

He's suddenly interrupted by Jessie and Meowth pouncing on him, the former stretching his lips while the Pokemon raked his claws across his face.

"You idiot!  You trying to turn us into an even bigger laughing stalk!?" Jessie exclaims.

"Keep your big trap shut or they'll scheme to steal our finds and claim the credit for themselves!" Meowth snarls.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2157 on: July 05, 2013, 02:12:06 AM
Hart spoke up. "If you guys are real eager to speak to the Boss, Moore's on his way to take you right to him."  He ground the butt of his cigarette into the ashtray and glanced at his watch.  "The way Domino sounded, they want to talk to you about something else."  He sneered. "Maybe we'll finally get to the bottom of why you guys are so ignorant."

At that moment, Moore entered the station with his squad.  "Load them up."  He nodded to Butch and Cassidy, particularly the latter. "Cass.  How's it going?  How come you hadn't called me?"  He then looked to Butch. "You better not be doing her wrong, Bryce."

Hart snickered, knowing full well how irritated Butch gets when people mispronounce his name.  "Yeah, Barnaby."

Posted on: July 04, 2013, 11:25:18 PM
Dr. Wily II seemingly snapped out of his trance for the moment. "Cheat? How?"

Quickie nodded to the corridor. "We may need to dredge up some old memories, but Mewtwo certainly has the ability to help us out.  He created his own clones, you know.  Built his own lab to do it in, built some machine to manufacture his own clones quickly, built his own Poke Balls to capture other trainers' Pokemon just to clone them..."  She trailed off, stepping forward and lowering her voice. "I did bring his computer with me.  He built it himself, and you should see the thing.  Hell if I know how to use it!"  She folded her arms. "In short, we don't need his strength to beat Team Rocket.  We'll never be stronger than them.  What we need to be is smarter."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2158 on: July 05, 2013, 02:51:06 AM
Dr. Wily II closed his eyes as he let Quickie's words sink in. Don't let the foolish girl's words fool you... Dr. Wily II snapped his eyes open as he scanned the area to find the source of that malicious voice. Only to find Quickie staring in concern.

"Sorry about that, must be fatigue for me as well... How about we take a look at Mewtwo's computer then?"

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #2159 on: July 05, 2013, 02:53:40 AM
(Wily you scare me.)

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2160 on: July 05, 2013, 03:05:29 AM
(I did? Woot for me? XD Either, it's a start of things to come...)

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2161 on: July 05, 2013, 03:41:22 AM
Quickie again nodded to the hallway. "Either we wait until Mewtwo gets some sleep, or I wake him up.  It's his computer and I can't even figure out how to turn the thing on."  She held up a finger and left the room.  After a few minutes, she returned, carrying a flat, ridged tablet.  She set it on the counter and examined it.  "I can't even open it.  He has the thing sealed completely.  I mean, honestly, look at it.  There's no separation in the clamshell.  He creates that, it all works under his power."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2162 on: July 05, 2013, 04:21:36 AM
Dr. Wily II picked up the tablet, and marveled at the fact that it was indeed completely sealed up, no lines or breaks or anything to show that it could be opened in any way.

"I think it's best to let Mewtwo sleep... We'll sort this out in the morning."

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2163 on: July 05, 2013, 04:24:22 AM
"Yeah," Quickie nodded, yawning, "I could use some sleep, myself."  She took the tablet and headed for the door.  "G'night."

(I vote for a time skip and perhaps a cut to any parallel plot, like with Team Rocket or Obsidian or something, unless anyone has anything to add to this scene.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #2164 on: July 05, 2013, 04:25:54 AM
(I'm going to try to see if I can write what I want tonight, I literally had no inspiration of how I want to write it all this week.)

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2165 on: July 05, 2013, 04:35:37 AM
"Yeah," Quickie nodded, yawning, "I could use some sleep, myself."  She took the tablet and headed for the door.  "G'night."

(I vote for a time skip and perhaps a cut to any parallel plot, like with Team Rocket or Obsidian or something, unless anyone has anything to add to this scene.)

(I'm all good, the malicious voice needs to take a break too. :P I guess Joe needs some loving. :P)

Offline Pyro

• Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #2166 on: July 05, 2013, 05:28:22 AM
Hart spoke up. "If you guys are real eager to speak to the Boss, Moore's on his way to take you right to him."  He ground the butt of his cigarette into the ashtray and glanced at his watch.  "The way Domino sounded, they want to talk to you about something else."  He sneered. "Maybe we'll finally get to the bottom of why you guys are so ignorant."

At that moment, Moore entered the station with his squad.  "Load them up."  He nodded to Butch and Cassidy, particularly the latter. "Cass.  How's it going?  How come you hadn't called me?"  He then looked to Butch. "You better not be doing her wrong, Bryce."

Hart snickered, knowing full well how irritated Butch gets when people mispronounce his name.  "Yeah, Barnaby."

Butch hissed under his breath but opted to take out his frustrations on Jesse and James by roughly propping them on their feet. Cassidy smirked to herself as her partner shoved them forward.

"You heard the man," Butch growled.

"Let's not keep the boss waiting," Cassidy said as she watched Jesse and James pass by and followed behind Butch, "He's a busy man, after all."

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2167 on: July 05, 2013, 05:40:25 AM
Moore looked at Butch and Cassidy. "Boss wants to see you guys, too.  For reassignment."  He motioned for his troops to restrain Jessie and James in the transport, then stared at Meowth before pulling out plastic zip-tie cuffs and restraining Meowth with those.  "Slip out of those, and we're using a Poke Ball on you." He held up a Rocket Ball.

Hart briefly communicated with Domino. "We're loading the, up and will be underway in a few."

"Excellent," Domino's voice crackled over the walkie-talkie. "Jessie and James are to report directly to Giovanni and I, so as soon as you arrive, take them in through the auxiliary entrance and straight to the conference room on Sub-level F.  Butch and Cassidy are to report to Giovanni's main office for reassignment."

Offline Pyro

• Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #2168 on: July 05, 2013, 07:06:40 AM
Cassidy quizzically looked to Butch, who only shrugged, and replied with a simple, "Understood" before breaking off for their own transport.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2169 on: July 05, 2013, 07:24:30 AM
After arriving at the new Team Rocket hideout, Joe found himself led into a sort of conference room. In it were some of the scientists he saw previously, as well as Domino, and Giovanni himself. Everyone looked like they needed a nice long shower, and some sleep, however, they were all discussing amongst themselves, likely about what happened at the old complex.

Seeing that Domino had ended her commlink, he timidly asked...

"Why am I here... ... ... Have I been p-promoted?"

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2170 on: July 05, 2013, 07:46:59 AM
Hierophant looks towards Quickie as she leaves the room, then Wily, swearing he noticed him being somewhat distracted, but because he was still adjusting to the concept of reading Tarot Energy he felt it was probably best to let Merrick decide if it was a major concern.

Feeling somewhat exhausted himself, he decides to head back to the room he and the other Pokemon bunked themselves in and turn in for the night, not noticing said Tarot Card still camping out near the door frame, looking around for that suspicious spike of surprise in the hallway.

Butch hissed under his breath but opted to take out his frustrations on Jesse and James by roughly propping them on their feet. Cassidy smirked to herself as her partner shoved them forward.

"You heard the man," Butch growled.

"Let's not keep the boss waiting," Cassidy said as she watched Jesse and James pass by and followed behind Butch, "He's a busy man, after all."

Jessie mutters to herself as she and James, who just compressed his lips in worry, were being pulled out of the station.  Meowth merely cringed at the thought of being restrained in a Pokeball and did as told.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2171 on: July 05, 2013, 08:12:31 AM
After arriving at the new Team Rocket hideout, Joe found himself led into a sort of conference room. In it were some of the scientists he saw previously, as well as Domino, and Giovanni himself. Everyone looked like they needed a nice long shower, and some sleep, however, they were all discussing amongst themselves, likely about what happened at the old complex.

Seeing that Domino had ended her commlink, he timidly asked...

"Why am I here... ... ... Have I been p-promoted?"

Domino regarded Joe with a glance. "In a sense, yes.  We need to keep any knowledge of Mewtwo confined to a certain few, but with how it's been out and about, then we can't let anyone else who sees it trace its origins back to us."  She took off her hat and raked her fingers through her curly hair, snagging on a few tangles. "Ugh, I need a shower..."

"We all do," Giovanni nodded, helping himself to another cup of coffee.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2172 on: July 05, 2013, 08:22:22 AM
Who would have thought that one could be promoted on the same day as being hired... Joe sure didn't think so, and he was lucky enough to do so... If this is considered lucky given the circumstances.

"So... W-who are we waiting for?"

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2173 on: July 05, 2013, 12:24:35 PM
"Additional members," Domino said simply.  She checked her receiver, then checked her comlink, switching to a different channel.  "Hold up...  Steiner's contacting me..."  She grabbed a pen and quickly jotted down the Morse code signal, then took a few moments to remember the last time she even used Morse code.  She stood, walked to another part of the room, then dug through a drawer, finally pulling out a book, which she thumbed through, and then set to work on translating the Morse code.

Giovanni watched her for a moment, then took a long swallow of his coffee.  "I had received word that two of our other agents were witnesses to a battle in which Mewtwo participated.  Those two will be dealt with accordingly."

"I'll question them, find out what all they know," Domino didn't look up from her work.

Across the table, Dr. Yeung yawned loudly. "Pardon me!"  He stretched his back and leaned forward.  "So, we've had a number of interesting developments, what should we start with?"  It was obvious that fatigue was getting to him.

Giovanni snorted. "First, I'm going to be speaking to Brooks and Cassidy about this whole tarot card mess that apparently we're now involved in.  I'd sooner assign them to investigate that, than Jessie and James.  How those two even got involved is beyond me!"  He let out a long, strained groan.  "When this is over, I'm going on vacation."

"I don't blame you," Domino said absently.  She continued to work on her translation, and then dropped her pen and swore under her breath. "They found the tracking device. Steiner says they were removing it."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2174 on: July 05, 2013, 02:54:30 PM
Upon hearing the removal of a tracking device... Wait, when did they even do that!? Nevermind that. First was Mewtwo, and now there's discussion about something called Tarot cards... Things sure have been doing three-sixties these past hours. But first things first.

"S-Shouldn't we make our way to M-Mewtwo's last known location?"