A HOENN NEW RPM POKEMON ADVENTURE!

Pyro · 130517

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #350 on: November 22, 2013, 01:57:59 AM
Sakura called Erika and explained the situation with the grass type Pokemon and she agreed to adopt them.

"Okay Erika said it was okay, as soon as we get some Pokeballs for you you'll be on your way to Kanto." Sakura told them.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #351 on: November 22, 2013, 01:58:14 AM
Joe slowly raised his head up. He is a bit surprised that the group forgave him so easily.

"... Thank you. And yea... Even since the end of the trial, I left Team Rocket. Miss Domino too of course... I sort of miss her..."

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #352 on: November 22, 2013, 02:01:44 AM
Trak almost asked about the trial, but remembered seeing it on the news a few years ago. 

Runaway shifted and murmured something unintelligible, hugging his Foongus.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #353 on: November 22, 2013, 02:04:17 AM
The four nod in understanding as Merrick looks over to Nurse Joy, who holds the original Pokeballs owned by the deceased Team Flora grunt.

"Should we use the original Pokeballs they were stored in?" he asked.

"No...I think it's best if they're in fresh, unfamiliar Pokeballs," Nurse Joy said, "These will be taken over to the police for evidence to help further prove Team Flora's selfish abuse of Pokemon and themselves.  Don't worry if they uncover your fingerprints among others that handled these.  I'll vouch for your innocence by stating you were being a Good Samaritan trying to protect these Pokemon from the rest of the suicidal team."

Merrick nods in acceptance as he kneels down and pets Synthis some more, "Well, that's another problem taken care of.  Since we're here, we can explore a little bit until they need us for another delivery."

Synthis meows again, sounding eager for another trip around a familiar, but changed region.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #354 on: November 22, 2013, 02:07:01 AM
"Delivery what kind of job do you do Hiero- I mean Merrick." Sakura said as she tried to get used to his other name.  Though she though it was odd that he had the same name as one of those talking cards he has.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #355 on: November 22, 2013, 02:07:45 AM
Trak almost asked about the trial, but remembered seeing it on the news a few years ago.  

Runaway shifted and murmured something unintelligible, hugging his Foongus.
Turning to face Trak...

"I'm sorry for not being totally honest with you. I really meant you no harm... Just that... My past has led to a bit of discrimination... All because you were once part of a huge criminal syndicate... I didn't want you to think any less of me."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #356 on: November 22, 2013, 02:09:21 AM
"Eh don't worry I'm close friends with a guy who used to be the leader of a similar organization." Sakura dismissed.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #357 on: November 22, 2013, 02:13:29 AM
Turning to face Trak...

"I'm sorry for not being totally honest with you. I really meant you no harm... Just that... My past has led to a bit of discrimination... All because you were once part of a huge criminal syndicate... I didn't want you to think any less of me."

Trak waved it off. "It's in the past.  Water under the bridge.  I've run into guys who used to be part of criminal organizations, and they're perfectly fine folks.  They've changed their ways, and I don't think any less of them." She neglected to mention the name of the organization, as it wasn't important and their image was such a constant source of amusement for her and her friends, that she never really saw them as a threat, even when they finally revealed their true colors.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #358 on: November 22, 2013, 02:17:10 AM
(Lol, true COLOURS)

Joe smiled, and almost teared up. Suddenly, he remembered something and began to search his backpack. After a while, he pulled out a part of shorts, that looked comfy to wear.

"Ehhh... I have been wanting to give his pair of shorts for Runaway... It's comfy to wear."

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #359 on: November 22, 2013, 02:20:27 AM
"Delivery what kind of job do you do Hiero- I mean Merrick." Sakura said as she tried to get used to his other name.  Though she though it was odd that he had the same name as one of those talking cards he has.

Merrick almost cringed at spilling the beans on the Rehab Islands, "It's...not something I should be giving too much detail about without prying ears listening in and scheming ways to locate and rob.  I can only tell you that one of the Islands has a nursery where abandoned Pokemon can decide whether they want to be adopted after recovery, or be released back into the wild to find a better trainer to follow."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #360 on: November 22, 2013, 02:23:01 AM
"I see, I understand." Sakura nodded as she transferred the Pokemon to Erika and ended the call. 

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #361 on: November 22, 2013, 02:24:23 AM
(Lol, true COLOURS)

Joe smiled, and almost teared up. Suddenly, he remembered something and began to search his backpack. After a while, he pulled out a part of shorts, that looked comfy to wear.

"Ehhh... I have been wanting to give his pair of shorts for Runaway... It's comfy to wear."

Trak glanced at them, then gently shook Runaway's shoulder to wake him up. "Look, Joe has something for you."

Runaway sat up, bleary-eyed, then blinked a few times, then looked at the shorts. "Culottes?" He took them and pulled them on.  "Ils sont confortables et faciles à porter!" Shorts? Lit: Panties  They are comfy and easy to wear!  The Alakazam looked to Joe and extended his hand.  "Merci beaucoup!"  Thank you very much!

(Guess I'll need to draw Runaway in shorts! 8D)

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #362 on: November 22, 2013, 02:24:55 AM
Clefant had a bad dream. Lumiose... A person saying he'll show off his O-Powers.... Bonding.. SO MUCH BONDING. Lucky for her it was just some drunk she saw in a cafe hitting on pretty much every girl, she humored herself by watching his disgusting mannerisms, and watching the bastard strike out. The bad part of the dream was that she had ordered the wrong drink.

She awoke for a little bit before drifting back off to sleep, making sure this time to get the drink order right.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #363 on: November 22, 2013, 02:39:13 AM
Joe extended his hand, and shook Runaway's.

"You're welcome. At least I think that's what you meant. Hehe."

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #364 on: November 22, 2013, 02:42:23 AM
Settling down again, Runaway hugged his Foongus and laid his head in Trak's lap, closing his eyes and going back to sleep.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #365 on: November 22, 2013, 02:45:30 AM
Turning back to Trak...

"You should rest up too, it's been a long day."

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #366 on: November 22, 2013, 02:48:30 AM
Trak nodded. "I plan to.  Long day and long trip, and we didn't get much sleep the day before.  Didn't help matters that ocean was especially choppy.  I almost joined Runaway hanging over the deck railing."

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #367 on: November 22, 2013, 03:16:54 AM
Sapph just sat on the bench, quietly listening to everything while he waited for Remy. ...Mr. Bonding? Didn't I arrest that nutcase a couple times? He thought, tapping his chin as he turned to the entrance of the pokemon center. He did so just in time to see his swoobat fly in. "Ah, Remy, I take it things went well?" He asked, using his gravelly voice in case Sakura was still trying to figure out who he was.

The swoobat tilted his head, confused by Sapph's use of his gravelly voice before handing his trainer a letter, which Sapph read.

'Dear Mr. K,
Thank you for updating us on the situation, but next time you encounter a Team Flora grunt who kills himself with an overdose, please deliver them in person rather than sending a pokemon with a letter and hiding in Petalburg City. Even with a gym leader's signature, it makes you look suspicious.
-Officer Jenny of Rustboro City'

Sapph quickly folded up the letter and stashed it in a coat pocket.

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #368 on: November 22, 2013, 03:29:58 AM
Merrick noticed a Swoobat returning with a letter the oddly familiar person took and read before sticking it in his coat pocket.  Figuring it had something to do with the deceased grunt, and not wanting to bring back the subject after things had seemly derailed, he figures it was probably best to think about his current plans for the duration of his stay in Hoenn.

"I'd better head back to the Woods and check upon your father," he said, "Hopefully he hasn't wandered onto another member of Team Flora looking for Pokemon with powder attacks."

Synthis meowed, wanting to join in on the observation.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #369 on: November 22, 2013, 03:33:36 AM
"Okay bye Merrick!" Sakura waved.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #370 on: November 22, 2013, 03:43:28 AM
Trak nodded. "I plan to.  Long day and long trip, and we didn't get much sleep the day before.  Didn't help matters that ocean was especially choppy.  I almost joined Runaway hanging over the deck railing."
"Aye, I know that feel. I'll head over and register a room. You just rest there. We'll head to the University after you are all rested up."

With that, Joe made his way to the reception counter.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #371 on: November 22, 2013, 03:50:45 AM
Merrick waves back as he heads out of the Pokemon Center with Synthis close behind him, carrying his magical duffel bag in his cat-like mouth.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #372 on: November 22, 2013, 03:53:36 AM
"I hope he'll be okay..." Sakura said to herself "Merrick's luck isn't the best in the world."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #373 on: November 22, 2013, 04:07:53 AM
(WE WILL MEET AGAIN MERRICK)

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #374 on: November 22, 2013, 04:16:29 AM
Sapph pulled an orange, frosted pokepuff out of his coat (somehow not smushed) and fed it to Remy, the swoobat eating it with gusto.

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~