The Great Gonzo · 778230

Offline The Great Gonzo

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2450 on: June 05, 2012, 05:32:31 AM
Same here. ^^;

Submitted to pixiv on 5/26/12; it hasn't gotten many pageviews yet. :/

'tis mostly RS-Proto being himself.

Tried out *egophiliac's cutout-style tutorial (even wound up using the same texture). Protopony would rather not be a disembodied head.

aaand I just now noticed the clipping error. Rrrrgh.

Copy-pasted from TMMN:

"Rhythm.EXE, you may want to back away from RS-Proto...

Speaking of, she occupies this weird space to me--we have an official Rhythm somewhere in Megaland, yet I keep forgetting she exists (largely because she was only in a one-off gag in the Takamisaki manga--colour scheme isn't mine, BTW)."

And to be honest, the idea of Protoman.EXE having a love interest doesn't sit well with me. (I don't have anything against Rhythm.EXE, though)

I liked *joodlez's human Rainbow Dash (never thought to give her orange hair), and so drew her next to my RS2.0 Proto (remember RS2.0? I think I didn't write it like that then). Sadly, this version of Proto wouldn't want to hang out with her. :(

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2451 on: June 05, 2012, 04:12:46 PM
Hmmm...
That Blues pony is growing on me.

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Align

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Natural Selection, my FPS of choice
Reply #2452 on: June 05, 2012, 04:53:16 PM
I advise immediate surgery.

Offline The Great Gonzo

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2453 on: June 07, 2012, 11:11:22 PM

Now, we know that Legends is at the very end of the overall Megaman timeline (I think); I just wanted to talk about a couple of things.

I heard that back then, Legends was an alternate universe a la Battle Network, and that Capcom later changed their minds and connected it directly to the main series. There was some debate over whether or not this is true, and since I wasn't in the MM fandom back in '97-'00, I can't say what Capcom thought of Legends's timeline placement then.

Now, about Legends being in the distant past--that's someone's theory from 2000, viewable somewhere on this page: http://www.mmhp.net/MegaGrams/Archive022.html Legends being a prequel means that all the humans in Classic and beyond are actually Carbons, but at least the entire series isn't leading up to a cataclysmic flood; unfortunately, something tells me that this theory doesn't work.

Tried shading the two Megamen similarly to the mugshots in Namco X Capcom, since I was mostly referencing Trigger from them (and didn't want to just leave the colours flat). This wasn't the first time I wanted to bring up that "Legends is in the past" theory, but it took me a while to figure out how to visually represent it.

Posted on: June 05, 2012, 06:28:07 PM

After installing the drivers for my first tablet on Dad's old XP downstairs, I drew a couple of things directly in Photoshop 3.4.

Maybe Trigger's just hoping Roll didn't sell off his equipment again.

Here's that other thing I drew in Photoshop 3.4. Poor Rock got stuck in Russian winter without a hat.

And there's the Hive. Boarding it will be somewhat difficult, as its surface is composed almost entirely of lines and squares.

Since I can't draw large circles in SAI, I tried filling another layer with black and then erasing a large circle out of it. Not sure how well that worked.

Offline KoiDrake

• SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Reply #2454 on: June 08, 2012, 04:56:12 AM
About the circles on SAI, there is an indirect method to make those. I'm adding a video explaining the weird process.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ct6c2ck_fB0[/youtube]

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2455 on: June 08, 2012, 05:28:44 PM
That target...
Is definitely the Wily Star 2. 8D

Offline The Great Gonzo

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2456 on: June 09, 2012, 07:16:08 AM
About the circles on SAI, there is an indirect method to make those. I'm adding a video explaining the weird process.

Thanks. :)

That target...
Is definitely the Wily Star 2. 8D

Heh. XD

[It's Roll Day!] Or it was. Drew this on the 5th, but differing time zones meant I uploaded it to Pixiv on the 6th.

I'm not sure why I had Roll Prime hide behind RS-Roll.

Back when the Ciel Network was still up, they had a section in their image gallery for doujin covers; two of them featured this pink-armoured Reploid, and one book was subtitled "Stage of BIO and netscape" (or maybe the whole series was called that). I was hoping someone on Pixiv might know who she was, but so far, no dice.

...I'm kinda tempted to nickname her Kimberly, 'cuz of her armour and hair colours.

Drawn for Rock Day on Pixiv (again, timezone shenanigans means that it won't be Rock Day in the US 'til tomorrow). Rock Light, his Earth-RS counterpart, and Hub decided to hang out for a while; while that hoodie doesn't look bad on Hub, it's a bit too large for him.

Speaking of--a sweater AND a hoodie (with presumably a long-sleeved shirt under the former)? How do RS-Rock's cooling systems handle that?

In theory, this was an attempt at emulating MMBN's official art. whilst referencing a photo of violinist Diana Yukawa.

Violin.EXE is one of my few old fan-Navis whose design I'm mostly okay with (she did need some tweaking). Her story, on the other hand, required more drastic changes.

Geige DeGust's violin teacher is her own Navi, named (unsurprisingly) Violin.EXE. Unlike Geige, Violin is a bit more outgoing, and willingly performs onstage (Geige isn't confident enough in her skills yet) to whatever-sized crowds she can gather. While she's open to criticism, hecklers will be dealt with swiftly and painfully; this has gotten her and her Operator in trouble on more than one occasion.

Violin is always trying to instill some self-confidence into Geige, with limited success.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2457 on: June 09, 2012, 07:20:52 AM
I like "Kimberly"... Still have that cover on you?

Offline The Great Gonzo

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2458 on: June 09, 2012, 07:39:44 AM
I like "Kimberly"... Still have that cover on you?

Both of them, in fact.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2459 on: June 09, 2012, 10:40:13 AM
OH! THAT "Kimberly".

Offline The Great Gonzo

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2460 on: June 09, 2012, 11:09:47 AM
You know anything about these doujins? The covers are literally all the info I have on them...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2461 on: June 09, 2012, 11:16:39 AM
I saw those covers way, way back, and... That's all I know about them. ._.

Offline The Great Gonzo

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2462 on: June 14, 2012, 02:00:56 AM
Ah. :/

* Open Photoshop 3.4
* Begin work on first picture
* Realize that this version of Photoshop doesn't really let you make your lineart transparent via channels (find a different tutorial?)
* Fail to notice recluse on chair until last minute
* Get Dad to take care of it; eventually resume work

One of these events is not like the others.

I can't remember seeing any helmetless Captain N! Megamen that weren't just Capcom-Mega taking his counterpart's place. Debated on what his hair colour'd be, then settled on blonde (in reference to Megagirl).

Cheer up, kid; you're not the one who had a recluse dangerously close to their pants.

Like everything I colour in Photoshop 3.4, this came out much darker than intended.

'tis brainwashed Volnutt, using his Legends 2 design; I kinda prefer this colour scheme over the one resulting from his L1 armour, to be honest.

Posted on: June 11, 2012, 05:42:03 AM

Drawn a day or so ago; I still don't really know how to use lineart layers. :/

I recently became a member of The MLP Arena; since I registered at two in the morning and the mods have to review your request before you can log in, I had time to draw an avatar (I had no pre-existing MLP-related ones).

The colt is Marky the rainbow unicorn from various bits of Lisa Frank art; I tried to shade his horn so that it wouldn't get lost in his mane (which by the way officially has orange in it--or maybe only in his tail --but not in this pic. Oops)

Drawn right after completing the Dash n' Marky avatar.

From what I understand, My Pretty Pony was released in 1981, and unlike their successors, they were 10-inch monster ponies with hard-to-brush coarse hair. There were only three or four MPPs in the line, and one of them was regular-sized Butterscotch.

I don't know if the one on our left had a name (the other mare's name is apparently Peachy); I'd meant to give her a mane that didn't resemble G4 Applejack's. :/ (What you can't tell from this pic is that Betajack was a blank flank)

Posted on: June 12, 2012, 06:21:44 AM
Some pencil sketches.

Actually, there's only two real "felt pen" doodles here (the first two). Everything else is Sargent fine markers; I was only going to briefly test them, but they worked very well on this paper...I still think I'll call these "felt pen doodles", though.

* Redesigned Roll Landon; she hopefully fits the series aesthetic better now.

* Brought on by reading Cirque du Freak.

* It turns out Quakewoman's helmet is mostly green with a stripe of purple that resembles a hairband. I preferred the all-purple look, to be honest...

* Human!Spike was modeled off my human!Spyro, even though dragons work differently in their universes. :/

* So apparently, RS-MM wasn't the first continuity to give Rock a gray under-suit, it was the mainline games. I still draw Rock Prime without the under-suit being visible, though.

* I have two pics of Victory.EXE, both with different designs; I might've picked the previous one here. :/

* Eeprom's vest normally doesn't have any purple on it, but I didn't feel like adding the pattern to the rest of it... (Speaking of, I'm fairly certain that Eeprom's been redesigned by now)

* Oh, and how did Roll.EXE get deleted in that particular fic? Take down several baddies, one of whom was apparently in God Mode himself ("Ultra Bass"), after they wipe the floor with everyone else. I like Roll.EXE, but the author favouritism was rather blatant with this one.

* Spearwoman's design was based on a result for "spear fighter" that I think came from DnD; I winged it on the other two. (I gotta wonder...are boss submissions technically official characters, since Capcom owns them?)

* I remember *Jet-Striker saying that he didn't like his redesign of ~ker-plop's Toxicwoman, but I do; it's reminiscent of MM8's designs, but doesn't pile on unnecessary details (not that the MM8-bots were like that).

* IIRC, I voted for Design C.

* Most Cyber-Elves began life as Reploids, right? (Of course, now that I ask this, I think Koiri and her pals were created, not deaded)

* Speaking of, I dunno if "Cyber" Katana was an elf or not.

* I think I'll be colouring Proto's hair darker from now on (though it's not like my previous set of pens/markers lacked a dark red...).

* I've heard that Osharena Ponies (essentially Japanese MLP) are technically "fakies". They're also the only strain of MLP I know of that are bipedal.

* Unfortunately, this set of markers lacks a shade of really-dark brown that doesn't feel washed-out, so Blues's hair is now the same shade as Rock's.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2463 on: June 15, 2012, 06:45:31 PM
Ah. :/

Why did I imagine you dressed like him, doing that expression? ._.

Also... WHY IS ROCK WITH A TIE SO CUTE D:

Offline The Great Gonzo

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2464 on: June 17, 2012, 01:35:41 PM
I think I make that expression every now and then... XD

And no idea D:

Proto has a lot of issues to work out.

Good thing that Rock, despite his own problems, can support him in times like this.

Even though I tried to give the kid both of their traits, she's more than likely not their actual child, since Rock's a robot. Still thought it'd be cute (and a good test of my new-ish markers on certain paper; it doesn't bleed much, but it's very streaky).

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2465 on: June 17, 2012, 02:19:21 PM
Daww baby... :3

Offline The Great Gonzo

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2466 on: June 23, 2012, 01:34:01 AM
:3

I drew this for two reasons--in response an argument I saw elsewhere, and to briefly discuss my old Sonic AU.

One, the argument (or just comment, really) was that original art/writing is the only way to grow as an artist/writer. My rejection is thus: from '02 to around '06, my concepts (and often art), whether fan or original, were either unbearably wangsty or painfully unfunny. It wasn't until my worldview changed and I stopped being a total misanthrope did I try to expand beyond "everything sucks and people are bastards". That's part of the reason why Sonic doesn't dress like pre-redesign Scourge anymore.

Second...my old Sonic AU wasn't so much an AU as it was a bunch of concepts and a constantly-changing timeline, but it SUCKED. The Neo Freedom Fighters remained with Sonic even though he was the biggest [dark hold] not on Eggman's side--and the NFF weren't exactly nice guys, either. They'd been fighting Eggman's forces ever since they were kids with almost no ground gained, because evil is all-encompassing and powerful and I may have been ripping off 1984.

New-AU Sonic probably didn't go through that dark and brooding emo phase that old-AU Sonic was constantly in, but he still doesn't appreciate his mom teasing him about it.

(That text within the "speech" bubble is supposed to be "I'm 12 what is this", but lack of space warped it into a prayer to the Elder Gods or something)

RS-Rock doesn't mind dealing with kids, but Hub and N-Rock's argument started grinding his gears VERY quickly.

Interesting (or not) to note: Hub used to be human, RS-Rock was curious about becoming more human once (I imagine that he never went anywhere near that subject again after Petto), and I believe N-Rock had issues with not being a human, even though (like the other three Rocks*) he didn't think or act much differently from one. (Correct me if I'm wrong)

* Well, Rock Prime and co. only act like "real" robots when it's convenient to the plot.

Posted on: June 20, 2012, 09:48:40 AM

[Many personalities, if] by "many" you mean "three".

My half of a trade with ~Benji-Blacksky;, in which Tempo tries out some personality chips (only two of which would fit the ones he described...oops). Hope it's alright.

Posted on: June 21, 2012, 04:43:33 PM

I was considering titling this "False Memory Syndrome", but that would require me hearing Parappa's name correctly the first time.

Back in the early '00s, I was in a Toys R' Us that had a demo of Parappa the Rapper 2 going, and I somehow interpreted Parappa's name as "Rappanello"--even more inexplicable when one considers that his actual name is written in the subtitles (the demo was of the first stage). I think it was either X-Play or an old issue of GamePro that corrected me.

Sad thing is, my hearing still isn't as good as I'm told it should be. :/

A wild Protoman appeared! (He probably left his shield in the back.)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2467 on: June 23, 2012, 03:45:50 AM
OH GOD A WILD PROTOMAN

>Slide     Slide
  Slide     Slide

Offline The Great Gonzo

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2468 on: June 23, 2012, 09:43:07 PM
*slides for cover*

A Photoshop 3.4 drawing that isn't overly-dark?

Oh Roll. XD;

Well, humanized pony hugs.

Primarily a test of some new Prismas (Mike's Merchandise had them for less than at Hobby Lobby). Rock doesn't seem quite used to group hugs (plus Pinkie is lifting him a ways off the ground), whilst Apple Bloom got in a few seconds too late.

(I think Pinkie's the youngest of the group? She and Rock might be around the same age)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2469 on: June 24, 2012, 04:22:18 AM
Oh Roll. 8D

And it looks like Rock is surprised at the pony glomp.
OR DOES HE SECRETLY WANT MOAR

Offline The Great Gonzo

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2470 on: June 29, 2012, 09:50:03 PM
Maybe? XD

Sisters? Cousins? Who knows; Rainbow Flash's backcard info wasn't terribly informative.

Quick (relatively speaking) photo taken on the uneven surface of a long blue bin's lid, in our basement storage room. I acquired Rainbow Flash in an auction some time ago (until then, I didn't know that she was also sold in Australia); that Dash is the Riding Along version.

I guess Flash is kind of a grail for me; she wasn't released here, and for a while I couldn't find her on eBay. I won her very early in the morning after Hamacon 2012, for around $38 (combined with shipping). As of this writing, I think that's the most I've ever paid for a single pony. Whether or not Hasbro de-exclusives her later, I'm glad I own her. :)

Posted on: June 25, 2012, 05:55:34 PM

Drawn entirely in Photoshop 3.4--in the basement, with no references on hand, so forgive me if things look a bit wonky.

I dunno if it's still going on now, but RS-MM used to be unfavourably compared to Ariga-MM quite often (though you could replace "RS-MM" with everything but the games and the Protomen). Anyone familiar with me knows that I don't care for that kind of crap.

'sides, Ariga-MM wouldn't reject one of his counterparts just 'cuz his armour made him look ripped.

(Note: This is not an invitation to put down RS-MM using Ariga-MM. All alternate continuities have their strengths and weaknesses.

Also, funtastic fact: Gauntlet once told me that the way I drew RS-Rock was more reminiscent of Ariga-Rock)

Another all-Photoshop-3.4 job.

"The Mega Family" was how the editors of NAdM usually referred to that continuity's Light 'bots. And yes, "Slasher" (Bass) and Zero were sons of Light there (for the latter, I don't think X4 had been released in Brazil when Zero made his debut in NAdM; they weren't the only ones to think that X and Zero were brothers).

The thing that I like about NAdM is that it's very obviously an alternate continuity, and I love me some alternate continuities. I forget which issue it was stated in, but IIRC the editors said something to the effect of "We could just write a straightforward adaptation of the games, but where's the fun in that?"

And, well, they weren't wrong--the comic probably wouldn't have been as memorable if they didn't go down the path they settled on. Hence, things like Zero Light. /tangent

I went with Rogério Hanata's designs for Roll and helmetless X, as I prefer those over the many others they had in the comic's run (possibly because Mr. Hanata illustrated more than one issue?). The circle they're standing in was annoying to get down, partially because PS 3.4 doesn't let you move selections around unless there's something in them; I ended up using my first attempt.

I also just noticed that I forgot to add highlights to Proto's visor, but given how he acted in NAdM, maybe the darker shades are fairly appropriate?

Posted on: June 26, 2012, 04:31:16 AM

I admittedly don't care much for the Shine Bright ponies, since I already have the regular Mane Six (though I might grab SB Dashie someday, since she has bangs and none of my other ponies do), but acquiring SB Fluttershy on clearance did get me thinking about them. According to the Wiki, Applejack is missing (replaced by Luna, maybe?).

Drew this not long after we got home; based on Applejack's Gala attire and SB Pinkie Pie.

Posted on: June 26, 2012, 07:09:23 PM

Earth-PM Megaman got the worst deal out of all his counterparts; he and his creator aren't likely to return to their own Earth.

I'd like to think that he's actually a nice guy, just kinda scary-looking to the other Megamen. (He probably wouldn't like RS-Proto at all, though)

Ages and guff.

Posted on: June 27, 2012, 11:18:44 PM

This one gave me some space problems.

* Tried to make Farfalla's RS design distinct from her MMX one; she'd probably be (post-defection) Kaitlin's friend who keeps running afoul of Robot Masters who aren't particularly amorous.

* Would my Troll-Roll be a limeblood?

* I actually can't see Farfalla getting with Rock (or Proto, or anyone in this continuity, really); she'd try, though.

* Still don't have a name for that pink-maned/haired foal/baby...

* Seems that N-Mega has blue eyes, and not green like I gave him. Oops.

* Not being too familiar with Spyro games post-Year of the Dragon, I was surprised to learnt that Ember's not in the Legend continuity. (Or maybe she is?)

* Protosheep, quit clinging.

* Discord didn't even ask before he swiped those shades. What a dick.

* I finally figured out who owns "Ms. K", dwl-KENT (which I miswrote because "dlw" flows better). Still don't know much about "Dear Dr. Wily" or even have a good reference of any of the characters, Ms. K included.

* That Lily design was the one I voted for.

* Mondu (now "Boss Mondu") got a redesign; alas, the comic's in black-and-white, so he's not quite in all his garish glory.

* This version of Ranay used to be human, but got cyborg'd at some point.

* Megapony isn't too fond of his alternate butt symbol.

* It was just going to be Twi in a tie (won't say where I got the idea).

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2471 on: June 30, 2012, 04:18:10 AM
Sparkling ponies?
ARE THEY VAMPIRIC!?

Offline The Great Gonzo

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2472 on: July 07, 2012, 05:44:41 AM
I hope not--Sparklepires have all of the strengths and none of the weaknesses of vampires, and thus are extraordinarily hard to get rid of. D:

Apparently, holding a grudge against someone for too long will summon their brainwashed-and-hostile future counterpart. And he didn't bring his pogo stick, meaning that he might actually be a threat.

~Carol-das-estrelas drew it, I coloured it; background gave me some trouble at first as I couldn't think of what to actually put in it.

Error: Failure to connect to database.

Posted on: July 01, 2012, 08:04:15 PM

Rock's meeting with Matilda would've gone much more smoothly if she hadn't referred to him as an "amazing assassin". And then immediately started talking about robo-gore.

Gal just can't get it through her head that Rock is not batshit insane like she is.

She'll destroy you with time distortion--especially if you laugh at her earrings.

Posted on: July 04, 2012, 12:59:51 AM

Almost had decent rows on this one...

* The Core 7 from MLP G3.5 have okay designs, but the aesthetics are another story (if that makes any sense). Transplanted them to G4 style, or something resembling it; Toola-Roola's sad 'cuz she was only ever released twice (I think).

* Like most of my old ideas, it went absolutely nowhere, but I did have a Sonic/Klonoa crossover, in which fem!Tails's fur was long. For some reason; I think I was just experimenting with alternate looks.

* Back when I was taping Sonic X (I'd say "when it was airing", but apparently it still is on some channels), the "Chris = Maria" thing didn't bother me as much, but I was recently reminded of it and...whut.

* Can you guess who's been playing Rayman 2 (Dreamcast) again?

* Not being an XBOX owner, I didn't know that Malice had been delayed until said delay was mentioned on X-Play, IIRC.

* Quit sulking and eat yer grass, Protosheep.

* I like the idea of AU-Tails adopting the Tails Doll, if only because it's not another "Tails Doll's gonna grab ya" concept. (I actually don't remember if the Doll was in my old AU...)

* Ramano's original dialogue was something like "You know, people are inevitably going to pair us together..." ._.

* Man, RS-Proto does not look good as a blond. (Maybe that's why I've never seen any other blond RS-Protos)

* Priscilla and her unseen, identically-dressed goon squad are demons.

* The sprites in Mauntlet are rather terrible, and I don't mean "Megaman is very off-model".

* Some Roll Boss Rush concepts (along with Sniper J back there; he's Isufje's); I'll hold off on formally submitting these until Isufje gives the okay. (Tenguwoman was inspired by a song of Kikuo's and the 1995 IBM PC/Mac game "Cosmology of Kyoto")

* Hub got a hold of RS-Rock's E-Tank hoodie again.

"She decided that her own emotions were more important than mine..."

The Destructoid preview of Archie-MM #15 includes Dr. Lalinde revealing her reason for shutting off Tempo's emotions; if Tempo survives this arc and has them restored, I can't imagine she'd be too happy about losing them in the first place.

So, my fanon RS-Rock is constantly stuffing his face with plasma-derived sweets; usually it's cake, so I gave him donuts instead this time (and some sorta-90s-grunge outfit).

Funny story behind this: Last night I was going to fire up Photoshop 3.4, and stopped by Dad's office to let him know that I'd be in the basement; before leaving, I asked if he had any spare CD players I could borrow (since I remembered him having a few).

Dad's reply was that he hadn't had any CD players for a long time. I went into the basement feeling "OH MY GOD I'M OLD".

Wish my own CD players still worked. :/

Inspired by finding some old (like, '98-'00) art of *JayAxer's, I think. Drawn in Photoshop 3.4; would've started on paper if I felt like scanning anything that night.

Like his RS counterpart, Zaiakuman dresses nothing like the 'bot he was based on; unlike RS-Rock, though, Rock Prime will gladly laugh at Zaia's wardrobe.

Posted on: July 06, 2012, 12:56:23 AM

Drawn last night; after adjusting to Pinkie's hyperactivity, Rock was more than happy to help her out with cooking, even if he couldn't eat it.

(Yes, those cupcakes on top of the cake are modeled after the Mane Six. They do not contain any Mane Six, 'cuz my fanon Cupcakes!Pinkamena isn't the same person as Pinkie--if that makes any sense. Pinkie probably just dyed 'em the way she did for the hell of it)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2473 on: July 07, 2012, 05:47:45 AM
*ears are still ringing from the static*

CAN I HAVE A PLASMA DONUT TOO

Offline The Great Gonzo

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2474 on: July 12, 2012, 10:32:34 AM
Careful, it probably tastes like electricity. XD; (Or diluted honey--whatever those E-Tank drinks tasted like)

RADIX-fanon!RS-Rock likes cute animals, and Volnutt has a cute helper monkey, so...

Large image is large.

This was originally a commission drawn by *lizsama (go commission her, by the way--she and Stealth are raising money to go to Sonic Boom); I've been interested in colouring people's linearts lately and offered to do the same here.

Poor Rock just can't pull off the cool/tough guy look, and Proto knows it.

(Is it widespread fanon that RS-Proto gets all his clothes from garage sales and the like? Incidentally, his shirt's a combination of two different plaids I found via Google)