Ultra Turbo Super Extreme "What are you thinking?" Electric Boogaloo Alpha EX ed

Dr. Wily II · 491964

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
I wish it were that exciting, but no.  I got the scar when I was five.  I fell down in a gravel driveway and cracked my head open. :P

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
D:
So much cracking. S:

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
I wish it were that exciting, but no.  I got the scar when I was five.  I fell down in a gravel driveway and cracked my head open. :P

Yikes! D:

I think we discuseed our scars before, right? I have one on my chin, though it's far more noticeable when I shave my beard/goatee.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Missed preschool that day because I had to be rushed to the hospital.  Didn't need any stitches, thankfully.  They just closed the cut with tape and I went back to daycare.

Yikes! D:

I think we discuseed our scars before, right? I have one on my chin, though it's far more noticeable when I shave my beard/goatee.

No scar is as icky as the scar on my eye.

ON my eye.

Icky squicky I scream, you scream, we all scream for eye scream.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
D:
I have 3 cross-shaped scars, and a long line scar, all on my right knee.
All for patriotism!

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Right knee has three dot scars, left knee has a big patch of scarred skin, got a scar on the back of my leg that I forget where it came from, got a scar on the bottom of my right foot from jumping off the shed roof and onto a nail, a few more scars on my legs that I forget where they came from, surgical scars on my back, a few scars on my face, including one from a dog bite; scars on my right hand from another animal bite, scars on my arms from animal bites, acne scars, and other scars that I forget what they're from or even where they are.

I'm surprised I don't have a scar from when I wrecked my bike and went sliding across the pavement on my face.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
My scar definitely required stitches. My entire chin was drenched in blood, if I recall. It happened when I was either 5 or 6; I fell and bashed my chin against the corner of a wooden toy chest. HARD.

And according to my brother, he accidentally dropped me when I was a baby. So I probably have a small scar I'm not even aware of.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
We are all broken. D:

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
My half-brother dropped me when I was a baby.  No scar, but I did end up with a broken leg.  Sort of.  It was a greenstick fracture and required bed rest.

Forgot about the scar on my left thumb.  Nice story that goes with it.  Prepare to cringe:

I was in art class, cutting matte board with one of those big tabletop paper cutters.  As I line up my matte board and slide it into position, I bring the blade down.  Nothing.  I bring it down again.  The paper still isn't cut.  I do it again and again and then press really hard, but that matte board is not cutting!

So, I look down to see what the problem was and I lift the blade.

I had my left thumb under the blade.  Immediately, it starts gushing blood, and I calmly walk over to the teacher and tell her I need to go to the nurse, while blood is running down my arm.  She looks like she's about to faint, and she sends me and another student down to the nurse.

I show the nurse, and she starts freaking out and is about to call an ambulance.  I ask for a Band-Aid, go to the bathroom, wash the blood off, bandage the cut, and then go back to class like nothing happened.

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
The only scar I have is a white dot on my tooth.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
My half-brother dropped me when I was a baby.  No scar, but I did end up with a broken leg.  Sort of.  It was a greenstick fracture and required bed rest.

Forgot about the scar on my left thumb.  Nice story that goes with it.  Prepare to cringe:

I was in art class, cutting matte board with one of those big tabletop paper cutters.  As I line up my matte board and slide it into position, I bring the blade down.  Nothing.  I bring it down again.  The paper still isn't cut.  I do it again and again and then press really hard, but that matte board is not cutting!

So, I look down to see what the problem was and I lift the blade.

I had my left thumb under the blade.  Immediately, it starts gushing blood, and I calmly walk over to the teacher and tell her I need to go to the nurse, while blood is running down my arm.  She looks like she's about to faint, and she sends me and another student down to the nurse.

I show the nurse, and she starts freaking out and is about to call an ambulance.  I ask for a Band-Aid, go to the bathroom, wash the blood off, bandage the cut, and then go back to class like nothing happened.

Oh... Oh man... D:

You should've walked up to your teacher and shrugged, "Just a flesh wound."

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
I think the only thing on my mind at the time was how much it inconvenienced me.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
I think the only thing on my mind at the time was how much it inconvenienced me.
That's probably how a real artist would think too.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
How on earth did you NOT feel the blade cutting into you repeatedly?

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
I felt pressure on my thumb, but it never really registered.  I may have been distracted by something else.  It didn't hurt at all.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Or maybe.....you had an near death accident before that incident but you actually are dead and only your strength of will is keeping you alive!

[spoiler]Lol Jojo's Bizarre reference.[/spoiler]

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
I summed it up as distribution of nerve endings.

Anywho!

I has wasabi-roasted seaweed and it is delicious~

Offline Amatiramisu

• 6-4 Blackbird
  • Legendary Hero
  • Stand by, Pilot!
    • View Profile
FINDING JOB IS HARD
SO
SO
HARD
I HATE IT

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
  • The guy feeding off on your hate
    • View Profile

You know, that also happened to me, or was I 4 that time. Only difference, it was the edged side of the toilet's doorway.

Fear me.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
I was really accident-prone as a kid.  I still am as an adult.  My nemesis is stairs.  I've tripped up outside steps and smashed my face into the corner of a storm door.  I've fallen down steps multiple times, mostly carpeted steps.  When I thought I mastered steps on crutches, I go and miss a step and fall down the steps on crutches.

The thought going through my head when I did that? "Crap.  Crap!  Crap crap crap crap crap CRAPCRAPCRAPCRAPCRAPCRAPCRAPCRAPCRAPCRAP" *crash, crutches go flying*

Offline ViperAcidZX

• Blastia researcher and
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • -Lousy Artist since 1991-
I'm playing the first Clock Tower on PC, and the PC version come out on Windows 95 yet it still works wonders on Windows 8.1. Having mouse control is so much more intuitive for a game like this.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
And suddenly, I'm binge-watching Gravity Falls.

That escalated quickly.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Looks like tonight I'll have to educate Goodwood on lucid dreaming.

*Adds "lucid dreaming" to the pile of things Goodwood knows absolutely nothing about, yet will talk about as if he does, further proving his own ignorance to everyone around him.*

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
I just got a cookbook from an olive place, some of the recipes are the weirdest thing ever.

WHO WANTS ONION AND APPLE SOUP!

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Meh, sounds normal to me. :P