The Mana-Verse

Blue Valkyrie · 237824

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #1900 on: February 28, 2015, 04:53:50 AM
"Dammit!" Sakura said as she ran up to the barrier trying to break it with her sword switching between all Elements possible, but it had no effect.  "LET REVA AND AYA GO NOW!"

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #1901 on: February 28, 2015, 04:59:52 AM
Fxeni wasn't sure what to make of all this, but he knew better than to rush in recklessly. He remained motionless and began to slowly recover the mana he had recently used, preparing himself for whatever was to come.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #1902 on: February 28, 2015, 05:08:23 AM
Calien sat Pema down on the floor and took a look at her leg.  As he examined it closely his brow furrowed in frustration.

"Dammit......that's a pretty nasty sprain." Calien grimanced as he started to take out some of the medical supplies he acquired from Iron Gate and the Dwarven city among other things  "Normally one like that would take weeks to heal without any magical assistance, but even with my Curative Magic it would take a few days to heal. 

Even if I was a proper Cleric or Farah was around it wouldn't make too much difference, injuries like that can't exactly be cured instantly with the current advancements in Magic in this realm, impressive as they are, and I honestly don't think we'd ever get to that point anytime soon.  Such is the limitations of those who aren't Gods but I honestly think it may be best that way, especially with people like White Beard, those Masked individuals who seem to be very similar to Aya, and Albertus around...or Alberto as I think most of us prefer to call him at the moment, I honestly doubt Fxeni would still make that mistake after hearing that Mask Man state his name so clearly unlike Alberto with his heavy accent.

I'm lucky linguistics comes somewhat easy to me and my people in general but even something like Alberto's accent is somewhat difficult to understand, I get the feeling that he make have some speech impediment much like the Prof because I normally don't have such trouble with such accents as hard as it may be to believe.

Anyway we're very lucky it's not broken that's for sure, let me cast my Magic, apply an ointment and make a cast.  Hopefully that will ease the pain a fair bit, but it would be best to reduce the swelling before I apply the oinment to it, I know this may be difficult to ask but can you still cast Magic, I need a small bit of Ice to reduce the swelling."

(Yeah even now Calien will ramble about the most random things, even if Pema may not even understand every detail. XD)

Pema nodded her head loosely at half the things Calien spouted out, due to her failure in understanding what he was even saying but also because she was somewhat distracted.

She failed, let her guard down for one small moment, and now look at her; out in the sidelines, while everyone else continues to fight the good fight. To save their dear friend.

She should be there, right with them. Perhaps she's not strong enough to protect the people closest to her, after all.

Pema grabbed the staff, staying unusually silent throughout the process, and materialized a fairly large block of ice.

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #1903 on: February 28, 2015, 05:13:06 AM
(We need to do a training montage with Fxeni and Peam, so we can do cool dual techs!)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1904 on: February 28, 2015, 05:15:06 AM
"Thanks." Calien said as he chipped a piece off putting it in a piece of cloth to make a makeshift Ice Bag and set it to her ankle "I need to keep this on your ankle for little bit but let me know if it gets too cold okay?

Also.....is there anything else you want to talk about.....I know there's been a lot on you mind lately......"

(We need to do a training montage with Fxeni and Peam, so we can do cool dual techs!)
(Training Montages for everyone! 8D)

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1905 on: February 28, 2015, 05:15:42 AM
Albertus pulled out a device from his pocket and fumbled with the controls, suddenly the four pillars began emitting a strong energy sapping field. Reva is clearly effected by it from the look of surprise on her face--soon she's brought to her knees as the mana draining fields weakens Aya's body. Mask Master approaches the edge of the field.

"Albertus and I had a theory Reva, you see the gods are pure incarnations of the elements; in other words they ARE mana. Even in a guardian's shell like mine or Aya's you are still an entity not unlike a soul. And souls can be drained, torn from their physical bonds; my master used a similar technique to abandon his old mortal body and take Aya's brother if you remember.

You see Reva I know what the keys are-they are fragments of your power-you split your self into three pieces as to prevent me or my sister from freeing the master. So--If I trap you in this vessel you will be powerless to prevent us from achieving our goal." He pulls a small keystone shaped device from his robe and points it at Reva.

"Ngh--I w--will not allow this!" Reva manages to say just as the aura surrounding Aya is pulled out and sucked into the vessel. With Reva no longer there her new blade vanishes and Aya collapses. Doll Master laughs as he runs his free hand across his mask, it's shape altering to mimic Doll Master's and several brute type dolls appear and place them selves in the way of the party as the barrier trapping Aya dissipates.

"Kill the "heros" and Aya while your at it." Mask Master opens another portal and motions for Albertus and Shadow Master to follow. "Come, it's time to meet with White Beard and finally break the seal."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1906 on: February 28, 2015, 05:21:21 AM
"Not again, not more of these damn abominations!" Sakura roar as she rushed herself at the Brute heading for Aya.  She enchanted her Sword with Fire and preformed a Rolling Slash on it mostly burning it but still quite a ways away from taking it down. "Danm cowards!"

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1907 on: February 28, 2015, 05:21:58 AM
Slightly disoriented from being caught in the field due to his close proximity to Aya, the Professor shook his head to clear it.  His gaze went from Aya's body to Mask Master, back to Aya, and then to Mask Master again, and he ran toward the creature.  "No, no, NO!  I can't, I can't allow this!  The Keys, the Keys must not come together!  The Keys must not come together!"

Dusting his charred hands with more Lightning Powder, he built up a charge and took a flying leap at Mask Master, aiming the full blast of the charge at the creature.  He had no intention of releasing it, as the longer he held the charge, the stronger it became.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1908 on: February 28, 2015, 05:26:07 AM
Another Brute Doll put it's self in the Professor's path as he charged, he could only watch as the three vanished into the portal and it closed. What ever his attack plan the Brute Doll was about to see it.

((Hey at least we know the Omni-Gem is up at the top =P))

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1909 on: February 28, 2015, 05:30:05 AM
(Gonna wait for the others to catch up.)

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1910 on: February 28, 2015, 05:30:25 AM
The Professor slammed headlong into the Brute Doll, blasting it right in the face with a massive charge.  The Doll's head exploded in light and debris, and whatever it was made from reacted with the excess powder and sparks from the charge, igniting into a fireball.  The Professor fell off of the Brute Doll and flat on his back, knocking the wind out of him.

The Doll's head was no more and it collapsed to its knees and pitched forward, falling right on top of the short monk's prone form.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1911 on: February 28, 2015, 05:33:31 AM
((Yeah definitely want to see everyone's posts before we continue. The Brute dolls, won't be a big deal at this point. Doll Master is just trying to stall all of you.))

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1912 on: February 28, 2015, 06:09:37 AM
After a long moment, the Professor crawled out from under the decapitated Brute Doll.  He limped over to Aya and knelt beside her, leaning down and pressing his ear against her chest.  Sitting up, he dug through his bag for a potion, uncapped it, and fed it to Aya. "You, you have to, you have to wake up, Aya.  We can't stay here.  We, we have a j-job to do.  The Gods, the Gods, they entrusted us."

Finishing the vial, he tossed it aside and took Aya's shoulders in both charred hands and gently shook her awake.  "We can't let the Keys be b-brought together... we have to go.  We can't stay here."

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1913 on: February 28, 2015, 06:16:09 AM
Aya's eyes slowly open "P-professor?" she coughs and begins to sit up, glancing at her hands the professor can tell she's realized something is different.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1914 on: February 28, 2015, 06:19:45 AM
"Alberta... Alberta took the Goddess from you.  We have to go, time is of the essence." Taking Aya by the wrist, the Professor pulled her too her feet and led her by the arm as he quickly loped toward the stairs.  His charred, bloodied hands left smears on her shoulders and arm, as well as her face when he fed her the potion.  The burns had fried his nerve endings and he didn't feel any pain.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1915 on: February 28, 2015, 06:25:18 AM
(......Alberta.....even though it's because the Professor is mispronouncing Alberto/Albertus I hope other people in the party use it too. XD)

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1916 on: February 28, 2015, 06:26:41 AM
Aya glanced back at the others, they would have to catch up after they dealt with the dolls. The two climbed the spiral stair cases past Albertus' labs and soon they found themselves at the very top of the fortress, at the center of the main tower's roof was the Omni-Gem and the three individuals behind all this chaos.

Doll Master turned toward the two. "Greetings Aya, you recovered faster than I anticipated."

"Arr--stop stalling and unlock the Omni-Gem, with the elemental power hidden within we can destroy these land lubbers once and for all!" White Beard's arms flailed around in the air impatiently.

Albertus simply stood there aware of the true plan.

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
  • The guy feeding off on your hate
    • View Profile
Reply #1917 on: February 28, 2015, 08:26:39 AM
(Am I seeing a typo, or did Doll Master reincarnate into a man?)

Fear me.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1918 on: February 28, 2015, 08:28:08 AM
((Doll Master is a man.  I thought he was an automaton, but he is humanoid.))

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1919 on: February 28, 2015, 08:29:46 AM
(I think what happened is Mask Master just used his Megaman Copy Powers to turn into Doll Master and Blue is just refering to him as Doll Master while he's using Doll Master's powers.  However I think the first time she typed Doll Master was indeed a typo.)

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
  • The guy feeding off on your hate
    • View Profile
Reply #1920 on: February 28, 2015, 08:34:17 AM
(I see. I thought for sure Doll Master was a woman. So It's just one guy being Kirby, or something?)

Fear me.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1921 on: February 28, 2015, 08:35:38 AM
(No Doll Master is a Woman, this should clear up the confusion.

http://forum.rockmanpm.com/index.php?topic=7370.msg465648#msg465648)

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1922 on: February 28, 2015, 08:40:32 AM
((Doll Master was hanging around there, so she was already there.  Mask Master just got up there with Albertus.  White Beard is there.  There are four enemies on the roof and only Aya and the Professor are facing them currently.))

((The rest of the party are dealing with Dolls.  No specific number was given, just "several."  I assume at least one per party member, but since they were meant to stall, then there's probably at least two per party member.))

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1923 on: February 28, 2015, 08:42:56 AM
(But Quickie Doll Master is dead, Riagan killed her and Fxeni burned the Corpse.  There was no indication that she came back to life.  Mask Master just used his Powers to Copy Doll Master and took her form.)

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1924 on: February 28, 2015, 08:49:03 AM
((Oh, right.  Derp.  Double-checking something else, yeah that's a typo.  Only Mask Master, Albertus, and White Beard are there.  Blue and I were discussing Doll Master at the time on Skype.))