RPM-Adventure!

Blue Valkyrie · 40608

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #250 on: August 15, 2014, 11:06:20 AM
"I'm surprised they haven't started running away, especially since Prospero keeps destroying them with his powerful magic." Sarah observed as she stabbed yet another as a rain of Icicles destroy more of the dwindling hoard.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #251 on: August 15, 2014, 11:19:57 AM
"Tis true. They must lack intellect, as Talyn stated," Luna said as she dodged a strike. As she did this, she nearly fell as the ground was a bit muddy and slippery from the rain still coming down.

"Best watch your step, everyone. The weather is our enemy, at the moment," She warned.

(We need to save some for Blue. XD)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #252 on: August 15, 2014, 11:37:26 AM
(And Freyr and possibly Pyro, I imagine they are fighting in the background but I won't post anymore until they do.)

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
  • The guy feeding off on your hate
    • View Profile
Reply #253 on: August 15, 2014, 03:53:15 PM
As the noise of a battle can be heard in the distance. Kaitlyn was eager to see what all the commotion was about, as she hurried towards where the sounds were coming from.

"Finally, someone around to guide me. I just hope they're friendly." Kaitlyn beginning to approach the scene as she suddenly bumps into an unsuspecting kobold knocking it off balance before turning its attention to her before...

"Freeze Sign: Frost!" was uttered by Kaitlyn as her left hand fires a wave of cold magical energy, freezing the pursuing kobold to the bone, before shattering it with a swift kick to the torso, not before attracting more unwanted attention. "Right. Who would be next!?" she shouted as she unsheathes her light saber, just bearly revealing her location to the party, as she readies herself for combat.

(For now I'm just having Kaitlyn pre-learn Mustard bomb and Frost as she may have had a run in with a wraith or two on her way.)

Fear me.

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #254 on: August 16, 2014, 12:40:09 AM
Freyr merely sighs as he draws his blade. It was tinted blood red, and shone with a small red aura. He brought it up and focused.

"Fell Energy spawned from inner doubts... Quell from without! Crushing Blow!" Freyr says with conviction. His sword glows stronger as he speaks, and as the final words end a spiral of dark energy surrounds a group of kobolds and encloses upon them, ending their lives.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #255 on: August 16, 2014, 12:53:46 AM
"Damn. Glad he's on our side," Talyn commented.

"I NO GLAD!" a nearby Kobold replied.

"Oh you guys can talk? Huh, who knew?" she responded before slaying the one who spoke up.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #256 on: August 16, 2014, 12:57:48 AM
"These beasts can speak the words of man?!" Sarah questioned though she slayed another without a thought.  Hey they always ambushed her and never try to handle things civilly, why should she show them mercy?

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #257 on: August 16, 2014, 01:07:28 AM
"Not very well though," Talyn replied. "I've encountered many beasts who can talk, but they all wanted me for dinner! It's kill or be killed!"

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #258 on: August 16, 2014, 01:45:12 AM
"That's quite the dark magic you have there. I think I've seen a spell like that before, but not nearly on that level," Luna commented.

She sliced through a Koblod's shield and casted confuse on him. The Kobold then ran up to one of his own and smacked him around with his club.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #259 on: August 16, 2014, 01:50:43 AM
"OW! STEVE! OW! STOP! OW!" said the Kobold being hit by his friend.

"Steve? Really? That's his name?" Talyn thought as she killed a few more Kobolds.

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #260 on: August 16, 2014, 01:59:04 AM
"I'd best not do that too often..." Freyr mutters as his stance destabilizes a bit from the energy drained from him. A kobold attempts to attack him at this point, but Freyr swiftly dodges to the side and cuts it down.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #261 on: August 16, 2014, 02:03:57 AM
(I'm still laughing at Steve the Kobold. I don't know why but the thought of a Kobold being named Steve is just hilarious to me)

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #262 on: August 16, 2014, 04:02:20 PM
((One busy day and I miss this many posts? =P))

As a Kolbold rushes toward Reva she backhands the monster's make shift blade away with her buckler, the parry knocks it off balance for a second and following with a stabbing strike one shotting the kolbold. "We are a talkative group aren't we?"

The large mob of kolbolds quickly begin to dwindle in number, with the magic users and warriors taking so many out so fast it's not long before only a handful of Kolbolds remain.

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
  • The guy feeding off on your hate
    • View Profile
Reply #263 on: August 16, 2014, 04:42:29 PM
As the mob before Kaitlyn began to weaken. She calmly takes her time to approach the winning party, by kiting her mob of kobolds, who are recklessly charging in for her, while keeping her rear guard up; as she slays off the front ranks one by one with her saber, while casting her Mustard Bomb against the rear ranks of kobolds, causing their bodies to overheat and collapse before they could even strike back.

"If you vermin value your miserable lives. Retreat now, or perish before my blade. It's useless trying to win in your current condition." Kaitlyn trying to persuade the kobolds, although they still prefer to ignore her and continue their hopeless attempt to overrun the party.

Fear me.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #264 on: August 16, 2014, 05:54:23 PM
The smarter Kolbolds in their ranks begin to back off and run for the hills leaving only a dozen or so of the foolish ones, at this point a few good spells would be enough to finish them all at once.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #265 on: August 16, 2014, 09:18:29 PM
"Finally, they realize how beaten they are! Took long enough!" Talyn exclaimed. "Good thing they just fade away when they die or else this field would be disgusting right about now."

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #266 on: August 16, 2014, 10:43:47 PM
As he fights, Freyr regains his energy bit by bit with each slash of his sword. He deems that it isn't quick enough, however, and turns his blade towards one of the healthier of the kobolds.

"Blade that absorbs thy life... Sanguine Sword!" Freyr exclaims, with his sword burning bright. As these words are spoken, a red pillar of light appears on the healthy kobold. He attempts to escape, however he is too slow to dodge the blade of red energy that erupts from the ground below him.

Feeling strengthened by the attack, Freyr returns to battle with renewed vigor.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #267 on: August 17, 2014, 05:13:35 AM
Luna raised her sword above her head, "O Lady of the Lake, I call onto thee..." Blue energy swirled around her blade and crystalized into a thick ice coating. "This is something I learned when I completed the 3 trials of Avalon."

She charged at a group of Kobolds, and slammed the blade onto the ground, "Frost Tomb!" Large blocks of ice instantaneously shot up from the ground and encased the group of monsters.

Luna stuck the blade into the dirt beneath her, "May you pass on to the next life." And with that, the ice structures before her started glowing and shattered to many pieces, destroying the monsters inside.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #268 on: August 17, 2014, 05:24:34 AM
Sarah killed a few more Kobolds and noticed she was getting a bit overwhelmed.

"Even though these Kobolds are much weaker than the ones I'm used to the numbers are staggering." Sarah thought to herself as she targeted another one "I'm glad I didn't take them on alone, I don't know if I would have survived."

(So when are we going to end this?)

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #269 on: August 17, 2014, 06:09:54 AM
(Maybe Blue can finish off the last Kobold or something? Or PB since he didn't post yet for these last bit of enemies.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #270 on: August 17, 2014, 06:11:12 AM
(Possibly, I just want to move on honestly.)

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #271 on: August 17, 2014, 06:37:53 AM
Prospero used his sorcery to summon some lightning bolts and finish off the last of the Kobolds.

"Ahhh. Done! Now to see what loot these beasties were carrying, then set up camp!"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #272 on: August 17, 2014, 06:40:58 AM
"I never quite understood why these creatures tend to have things we can use, or even money." Sarah mused as she looked around "Are they spoils from the other unfortunate adventurers who have fallen?"

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #273 on: August 17, 2014, 06:41:47 AM
"Pretty much. Usually it's just a little bit, but hey that's food money in another town!" Prospero said.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #274 on: August 17, 2014, 06:44:27 AM
"That's very true." Sarah nodded as she picked up a potion and some money "Though I'm not exactly sure how useful money would be to us at the moment."