A HOENN NEW RPM POKEMON ADVENTURE!

Pyro · 135197

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2250 on: February 18, 2014, 08:52:03 AM
The masked Trainer entered the Pokemon Center, after avoiding the pile of Trainers that are starting to disperse. Shivering, he approached the reception counter.

"Weird weather huh? I wonder what's happening to this sleepy town... Oh, I'm Earl."

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2251 on: February 18, 2014, 08:58:44 AM
Nurse Joy gave a nod. "Hello, Earl, can I help you?"  She, too, was similarly masked and was coordinating with police over the phone, and was trying to both keep the Center open as a shelter, but also work with the hazmat unit to clear it out.  She hadn't been given the evac notice, yet, which she was still trying to secure after being left on hold for so damn long.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2252 on: February 18, 2014, 09:02:58 AM
"Well, I wanted to get some directions... But seeing how the town is, I doubt heading out is such a good idea...  Might as well heal my Pokemon."

Earl dug out 2 PokeBalls from his pockets, and handed then over to Nurse Joy. After handing them over, he turned and noticed Merrick.

"Hello there. Looking at your get up... You're not a local?"

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2253 on: February 18, 2014, 09:17:16 AM
Nurse Joy placed the balls on the machine, all the while grabbing the phone and cradling it on her shoulder. "Hello?  Oh.  Oh good, I thought I was disconnected.  Okay, so what's your ETA?  Good.  Good.  ...Yes, I have people in here now.  ...I can do that.  Give me a second."  Turning, she addressed Earl and Merrick.  "I'm sorry, but I was ordered to lock the Center down.  You and anyone else inside can stay, but I can't let anyone else in.  Hazmat is on their way and should be here in a few minutes.  They'll decontaminate the Center and us, and set up a shelter for the town."

Stepping out from behind the counter, she walked over to the front doors and locked them, pulling the shades.  She went back to the counter, handed Earl's Poke Balls over, and got on the phone. "I'm back.  I just locked the front door.  I'll check the rooms, see if there are any other trainers inside..."

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #2254 on: February 18, 2014, 09:20:11 AM
Merrick was suspicious of what kind of Pokemon were concealed within their balls, but was quickly distracted by the trainer addressing him.

"Not really," he said, trying not to sound suspicious.

Sythis stayed near the door to the room Jeff was resting in, observing what was going on while prepping to head inside and wake the lethargic Magician if anything goes wrong.

Upon hearing Nurse Joy mention locking the center, Merrick's immediate concern was the two trainers that were still outside.  He can only hope they were smart enough to leave town and find their own means off washing the powder off so they don't risk infecting the next town.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2255 on: February 18, 2014, 09:33:20 AM
Earl took back his PokeBalls, and pocketed them away.

"Wow, that sounds... Serious."

Outside, the 2 Trainers noticed the Pokemon Center front gate was down. Panicking, they ran off towards Meteor Falls... Carrying whatever powder that they still had on them.

(SPREAD... OK, not really. XD)

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2256 on: February 18, 2014, 09:53:00 AM
Back in Lilycove...

Runaway, who was sitting on the couch beside Joe, sniffed the air.  He stood, took Joe by the wrist, and led him to the kitchenette where there was plenty of food. "Bon appetit!"

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #2257 on: February 18, 2014, 10:15:44 AM
Merrick thought he saw the two revived trainers bolt from town, but because he was now trapped in the center, he felt it wasn't best to try and go after them in the hopes that the hazemat people would stop and decontaminate them before letting continue on their way.

With nothing left to do but wait, he decides to head back to Jeff's room and check up on him.  With Fallabor now equally infested with pollen and spores, the poor Magician is probably sneezing worse than he did in the previous town.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2258 on: February 18, 2014, 10:37:15 AM
Joe felt himself being yoinked, and before long, he could smell something delicious. Multiple delicious smelling things. Scratching his eyes, Joe could make out plates of things.

"Foooooooood... But what is what?"

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2259 on: February 18, 2014, 11:07:56 AM
"Maybe you should stop scratching your eyes," Trak teased.  She selected some items and plated them for Joe. "Here.  Quesadilla and an arepa.  Lots and lots of cheese."

Runaway was helping himself to some food when he felt that odd sensation again.  He touched the pendulum, but couldn't detect anything, so he assumed it was his stomach growling.

Meanwhile, Twoey and Mewtwo were deep in conversation about school, training, Kalos, and whatever else came to mind.

Quickie stood by the counter, smiling.  "Good to see them getting along."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2260 on: February 18, 2014, 01:48:27 PM
"Cheese? Cheese!? CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!" Joe screamed at the top of his lungs before lunging at the plate in front of him, gouging down all the cheesy goodness.

Merrick thought he saw the two revived trainers bolt from town, but because he was now trapped in the center, he felt it wasn't best to try and go after them in the hopes that the hazemat people would stop and decontaminate them before letting continue on their way.

With nothing left to do but wait, he decides to head back to Jeff's room and check up on him.  With Fallabor now equally infested with pollen and spores, the poor Magician is probably sneezing worse than he did in the previous town.
Earl watches Merrick head off, his eyes staring. He decided to adjourn to a room too, and it just so happens that there was an empty room just across from the one that Merrick entered. Once inside, he fiddled with his ear again.

"Sir, Fallarbor Town is in full lock-down, and Hazemat has been activated."

"... Let them be. I have no use for Fallarbor Town. It has served its purpose."

"There may also be some escapees."

"If it spreads, fine. If not, it's fine too. I already have bigger plans for the Hoenn region."

"... And the higher ups..."

"Feeding off my palm. They all think they own Team Flora... I OWN TEAM FLORA!! Either way, keep watch of the Trainer you mentioned to me. He might prove... Useful."

"Yes sir."

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2261 on: February 18, 2014, 04:03:11 PM
"Uh, I do have neighbors, so try to keep the screaming to a minimum, thanks," Quickie muttered, handing Joe a bunch of napkins.

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #2262 on: February 18, 2014, 04:28:49 PM
"Considering it's Joe I don't think that's happening." Sakura said as she grabbed what she wanted "Though I'd rather he be screaming about cheese than about slander or his childhood fear, this is a happy scream of pure joy of cheese based sorcery.  And that's a scream I can get behind."

Meanwhile Xuangzang and Arthur were enjoying their Mexican food.  Xuangzang found that Quickie was right about the arepa being cheese based sorcery and was mildly interested in it.  However what he was really craving was the tacos.

"Is there any hot sauce around?" Xuangzang piped up "I like my Tacos really spicy and I'm afraid that JalapeƱos won't be enough."

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2263 on: February 18, 2014, 04:43:18 PM
"Hmm.. no response from Trak..." Taylor thought, and dialed up Sakura's Xtransceiver instead.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2264 on: February 18, 2014, 05:00:30 PM
Sakura's Xtransciever starts ringing and she picks it up.

"Hello?" Sakura asked.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2265 on: February 18, 2014, 05:15:22 PM
"Hey Sakura, it's Taylor. I'm getting ready to head back that way but I wanted to pass along the news that Zoroark's family was found. They're receiving treatment because they were abandoned for so long, but they're alive," Taylor said.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2266 on: February 18, 2014, 05:22:45 PM
"Yeah the Kalos police already sent me the details about that, they were in rough shape." Sakura stated "Those Zoura puppies were sure lucky their mom was around, they probably wouldn't be able to survive otherwise, and keeping 5 puppies fed for 3 years is a feat in itself.  I'm almost tempted to call that sick [tornado fang] and rub it in his face that we succeeded but I can do that another time when Twoey and Mr. Zoroark aren't in the room.  Anyway we're in Lilycove city in Quickie's apartment at the moment do you want me to request another Devon Corp jet or will you be fine?"  

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2267 on: February 18, 2014, 05:28:50 PM
"Well the one that took me here is taxiing so I can get on it, and that should only be a few more minutes. Just wanted to let y'all know. Also, if you're at Quickie's... was the meeting between Mewtwo and Twoey awkward? I'm just curious..."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2268 on: February 18, 2014, 05:31:28 PM
"Kinda sorta but not the sitcom situation I kinda wanted to see, but it's past and believe it or not they're actually bonding." Sakura told her.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2269 on: February 18, 2014, 05:34:49 PM
"Good, good. Be sure to tell 'em I said hi. I should be back in Hoenn tomorrow, I'll call ya then so I can Fly to yer location," Taylor replied.

Unbeknownst to her, an unscheduled passenger lurked in the shadows of the plane's cargo hold. Whispers of O-Powers could be heard if one listened closely enough...

(Planning more hilarity for the return trip)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2270 on: February 18, 2014, 05:40:01 PM
"No problem we're probably going to stay in the area for a few days anyway, judging from Flora's plans and the fact that they just lost Pyro chances are they'll be heading for Mt. Pyre next." Sakura replied "Not to mention we need to cooperate with the University here since it seems that Wily has perfected his Mind Powder, Fallarbor Town is on full lock down and the hazmat is on the way since they were his first victims.  Merrick is still there because that Jeff person is still sick and he didn't want to leave him in Verdanturf though Fallarbor town is probably worse due the ash and the Mind Powder thing, but I think they'll be alright.  You know how Merrick and his friends are, sorta.  We'll see you soon."

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2271 on: February 18, 2014, 05:57:12 PM
"Aye. Plane's here anyways, catch ya later!" Taylor said as she hung up and headed to the plane.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2272 on: February 18, 2014, 07:14:56 PM
Runaway got his food and found a seat.  He began to eat, but noticed that strange buzzing sensation coming from the pendulum.  Getting up, he went to Trak's bag, pulled out the Premier Ball and held it for a long moment, wondering if the Hypno inside the ball was causing the buzzing.  However, the ball was still.  Shrugging, the Alakazam put it back in the bag and returned to his meal.

Trak nodded to Quickie, who was watching Mewtwo and Twoey talk. "Honestly, with the way Sakura went on about him, I was expecting some weird sitcom scene, but they seem to be getting along pretty well."

Quickie nodded. "Mewtwo's mellowed out quite a bit.  School was a very good thing for him; he's not as uptight because he's forced to spend almost all day around humans in an environment where he has little control.  He's still aloof, but he's not as standoffish as he was."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2273 on: February 18, 2014, 07:20:41 PM
"Yeah I was amazed myself, I mean I've never seen him smile more in my life." Sakura said happily "Then again not having Team Rocket on our tail and getting older would do wonders for anyone's demeanor.  Hopefully when this whole mess is over Mr. Zoroark will have a similar change."

Xuangzang luckily found the hot sauce and applied a healthy amount on his Tacos before eating them.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2274 on: February 18, 2014, 07:29:16 PM
"It's mostly shyness and meager social skills that're getting in the way," Quickie explained, "but he's managing.  He's doing very well in his classes, though this current class just has him a bit on edge.  Since he's a clone, a few classmates keep trying to point him out to the professor as an example, and the professor has asked some personal questions, but that stopped when he spoke to the dean.  The other students, though, they're pretty persistent."

Twoey must have told a joke, as Mewtwo burst out laughing.  He finally helped himself to some food and returned to their conversation.