Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Suppercut ♡

• Toaster Catgirl Sniper
  • Neo Arcadian
  • something something All Limiters Released
    • View Profile
    • Ironically Opressing Oppression
Reply #1076 on: March 08, 2014, 05:10:37 AM
(I'd drop in, but I'm worried about Sapph's gunked up suit. Maybe I'll just pull that "villain is seen seeing the hero" [parasitic bomb] as an intro post.)

what

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #1077 on: March 10, 2014, 03:20:12 AM
(Okay I'm zombing everyone to the ship.)

Spider-Blues and Arche Storm finished the clean up with Bat-Sakura still lecturing Iron Sapph while convincing Py-Loki to come with them with not only Borock-bot's cookies but being able to hang out with Spider-Blues whenever he wanted and wanting to see if Bat-Sakura could scream as loud as Dr. Broom.  After a while our heros returned to the ship with Bat-Sakura still nagging at an annoyed Iron Sapph.

"And in conclusion with the possibility of malfunction and computer virus based weaponry used against you that is why I believe that you might want to consider reducing the power your AI has over your suit to only what is really necessary. 

Now you can ask the personnel on this ship where the labs are so you can repair your suit while I head over to take a shower and Borock-bot can take care of my suit." Bat-Sakura concluded as she walked away. 

Iron-Sapph just shrugged and went to find some personnel about directions to the lab while Arche Storm was glad that he wasn't on the receiving end of a lecture for once.  Spider-Blues however felt concerned, not only about how Iron Sapph rubbed Bat-Sakura the wrong way and how immensely stressed out she sounded, but Py-Loki was once again hitching a ride on his shoulders and eating Borock-bot's cookies at the same time.  He was getting crumbs all over his suit and since the suit was already sticky the crumbs were sticking all over his suit. 

In the end he headed in the same direction as Bat-Sakura wondering what he should do after his second shower.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #1078 on: March 10, 2014, 04:19:46 AM
Hajime passed through the hallways making up the spine of the dragon ship, scouring through a notebook containing a list of junk with small boxes scratched on one side and a random set of numbers on the other.  Hanging in front of him by a single, mechanical wire sticking out of one of the panels in the light blue area of his pack-like mechaniloid is what looks like an old abacus, two more wires flicking the beads about as if reading his thoughts on each junk on the list.

He doesn't seem to be paying attention to the group that has just gotten back from the pizzeria, nor the fiasco that led to their current condition.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1079 on: March 10, 2014, 06:09:15 PM
(So... Is the group now currently with the rp's version of SHIELD? And yes, it is necessary for me to type that in all capitals because it's an acronym.)

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1080 on: March 10, 2014, 06:13:00 PM
(Yes they are, though they don't know the name of it yet, they just call it the dragon ship.)

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1081 on: March 10, 2014, 06:36:44 PM
Iron Sapph had found his way to the lab and had most of his armor disassembled and being cleaned, with his helmet still being on his head, with the speaker being off so he could talk with WILLIS without being interrupted. "How about a little warning next time you need a private conversation? It makes me look bad and makes you look like a malignant virus."

"Because blame always makes up for social shortcomings."
WILLIS responded, a hint of sarcasm in the AI's tone. "And isn't it fortunate that none of the monster's dough got into your helmet, sir?"

"We wouldn't be having this conversation if it did."

"By the way, I took the liberty of checking the guest list of everyone else who was invited to the event in two days, and there's someone you should be made aware of."

"Don't say it." Iron Sapph said, sighing. "The mere mention of that woman's name always makes her appear out of thin air."

"If you say so. But how did you know?" WILLIS asked.

"Because everything I get invited to she gets invited to." Iron Sapph responded. "You know she won't forget about that one time I got drunk."

"Which 'one time' was that?" WILLIS asked, a bit delayed in his response, which made it clear to Iron Sapph that the AI was looking over the many 'one time's from the not-quite-recent past.

"The one she brings up every time we're forced to talk face-to-face. Which is just about every party. And, for the record, I've been good about staying sober in public." He replied, setting the cleaning tools he was using down. "That should clean up the thrusters enough to get me home."

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1082 on: March 10, 2014, 07:30:03 PM
Sarah was taking a shower and thinking about her behavior a few hours ago.  For some reason the presence of Iron Sapph made her feel frustrated.  While his plan did end up saving the citizens it was his recklessness that put them in that situation in the first place, along with his AI which was capable making Iron Sapph oblivious to the outside world. 

However she felt there was another reason why Iron Sapph bothered her, a reason that she was not aware of.

As she got out of the shower and began drying herself off she heard a knock at the door.

"My Mistress are you out of the shower yet?" Borock-bot called out.

"Yeah just give me a few minutes." Sarah called out as she quickly finished drying herself and put on her pajamas.  When she was finished she disarmed the frying pan trap and opened the door to allow Borock-bot in the room.  "Sorry it took so long, I just wanted to make sure I got the smell out completely."

"It's quite alright, I'll also make sure your costume is clean enough for use tomorrow and I have brought one of Cardinal's spare masks as requested." Borock-bot stated as he gave her one of Cardinal's Domino masks.

"Thanks Borock-bot." Sarah said as she began putting on the mask. "I didn't want to appear maskless while Py-Loki is around on the chance that he decides to go back to who he's working for."

"Understandable.  I also wanted to remind you of the Manhattan Charity dinner is tomorrow night." Borock-bot replied.

"Thanks for reminding me, I had honestly forgotten with how crazy the past few days have been." Bat-Sakura remarked as she finished putting the mask on.

"Yes I also noticed that a certain guest has shown up on the registry." Borock-bot added.

"You don't mean..." Bat-Sakura said as a slight tone of disgust became evident.

"Yes, Robert Knight." Borock-bot nodded.

"Ugh not him." Bat-Sakura said feeling absolutely repulsed. "Does that alcohol drinking, arrogant narcissistic ladies man have to be there?"

"Yes, although I have heard he been cutting down on the drinking." Borock-bot stated.

"He's still a cocky cad though." Bat-Sakura pouted.

"Yes I quite understand why you don't like him." Borock-bot nodded. "Try not to let that get to you."

"That depends on how he behaves tomorrow but I'll try not to." Bat-Sakura sighed "Anything else?"

"Yes, you are able to invite Cardinal as a body guard as per usual and an extra guest as a date." Borock-bot.

"A date huh...." Bat-Sakura pondered.

"Are you thinking of inviting Spider-Blues my Mistress?" Borock-bot asked.  "I noticed that you are quite fond of him."

"Well I do feel bad that out last outing fell into disaster and from what I can infer from how he acts and has told me he usually doesn't have the opportunity to experience something like this." Bat-Sakura pondered "Not to mention for some reason I feel more relaxed when I'm with him, probably since we've experienced similar misfortunes and all."

"I feel it may be a good idea, especially since these sorts of dinners are usually a grand opportunity for a villain to attack, as previous experience has told us before.  A little extra security certainly doesn't hurt." Borock-bot added.

"You're right." Bat-Sakura nodded as she got up "I'll go ask him right now."

"That would be wise, also you should let Cardinal after you ask Spider-Blues.  He should be in the lounge." Borock-bot stated.

"Thank you Borock-bot." Bat-Sakura said as she left the room.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1083 on: March 10, 2014, 07:38:46 PM
As Iron Sapph was putting his cleaned armor back on, he paused a moment to sneeze. "Catching a cold, sir?" WILLIS asked. "Or perhaps someone is talking about you behind your back."

"I've never been superstitious, WILLIS. Get a lot of orange juice ready. It wouldn't look too good if I missed out because of a cold."

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #1084 on: March 10, 2014, 10:44:09 PM
"Annnnnd swearing off pizza for a bit!" Spider-Blues said while showering. "Yeah right....like I can afford anything else!"

He got out of the shower and dried himself off, as he saw PyLoki bouncing in a giant inflatable balloon house he summoned. ...I don't quite know what to make of him. I probably shouldn't think these things about him, as he might be able to read my mind. Crap, I'm over thinking things again. Well whatever. Classic Spidey-Suit is ruined. So, looks like I'm going with the black for now.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1085 on: March 10, 2014, 11:26:03 PM
"Spider-Blues?" Bat-Sakura asked as she knocked "Are you decent?"

Offline Suppercut ♡

• Toaster Catgirl Sniper
  • Neo Arcadian
  • something something All Limiters Released
    • View Profile
    • Ironically Opressing Oppression
Reply #1086 on: March 10, 2014, 11:29:35 PM
Meanwhile, at a very secret location of secrecy... Dr. Doom II was sitting in his base, wondering why he couldn't continue the strange game he held in his hands. Just then, a doorbell rang.

"Vhat iz zis? I don't remember putting a doorbell in my secret hideout," Dr. Doom II said to himself, getting up cautiously and walking to the entrance. "Zis had better be zat boy coming back from...vhatever."

Dr. Doom II opened his secret hideout's secret entrance to find a massive battle suit decked in many, many integrated weapons systems carrying a few of his best robot guards. Before he had a chance to react, the battle suit spoke quickly, "Don't worry, Doc, I can fix them up in a jiffy. They just gave me a bit of annoyance. Mind if I crash here? I hear you're smashing up some superheroes."

what

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #1087 on: March 10, 2014, 11:37:38 PM
"Well my six-pack and spider-bite enhanced muscles are enjoying the fresh, clean, non-pizza covered air right now." Spider-Blue quipped. "Hang on while I throw on a shirt, or is this life threatening?"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1088 on: March 10, 2014, 11:43:49 PM
"No, no, take your time." Bat-Sakura giggled to herself "I mostly just wanted to talk."

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #1089 on: March 11, 2014, 12:30:54 AM
Spider-Blues quickly put a t-shirt on and let Bat-Sakura in. "Ahhhh fresh clothes. Feels good. So, what's up? Storm being Storm again?"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1090 on: March 11, 2014, 12:41:59 AM
"No not really." Bat-Sakura shook her head "First I wanted to apologize for what happened the past couple of hours.  I sometimes I have bad luck with dinner dates and trouble like that. 

And second I wanted to apologize for how I acted afterwards, my behavior wasn't exactly graceful as one could say.  I think it was mostly brought on by the stress of the situation and how I wasn't very useful in solving it. 

That and for some reason that Iron Sapph just rubbed me the wrong way, I am grateful that he was able to come up with a plan to save the citizens but his recklessness and arrogance put us in a dire situation.  But I just really need to calm down and forget all that, especially with what's going to happen tomorrow."

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #1091 on: March 11, 2014, 01:28:15 AM
"No not really." Bat-Sakura shook her head "First I wanted to apologize for what happened the past couple of hours.  I sometimes I have bad luck with dinner dates and trouble like that. 

And second I wanted to apologize for how I acted afterwards, my behavior wasn't exactly graceful as one could say.  I think it was mostly brought on by the stress of the situation and how I wasn't very useful in solving it. 

That and for some reason that Iron Sapph just rubbed me the wrong way, I am grateful that he was able to come up with a plan to save the citizens but his recklessness and arrogance put us in a dire situation.  But I just really need to calm down and forget all that, especially with what's going to happen tomorrow."

"Haha, you're apologizing for our screwed up dinner date?" Spider-Blues smiled. "You're so sweet, you know that? Off the top of my head, I cannot remember one date that didn't end up with my running off to stop someone. It's the classic Spidey date. It's why I wear the costume underneath at all times.

And no need to apologize for the other thing. Shellhead, as brilliant as he is, is not the best tactician. You was fantastic out there, Sakura. Seriously. You go out there and fight crime without any powers or abilities except for your will, your courage, and your heart.

Also, if you don't mind me asking, what's going on tomorrow?"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1092 on: March 11, 2014, 01:35:03 AM
"Well I've been invited to the Manhattan Charity dinner that's happening tomorrow and I'm able to invite 2 guests and I was wondering if you would like to come.  Not only to maybe make up for this after noon but this sort of event is the sort of thing that just attracts criminals to try something so some extra security never hurts. 

That's probably the main reason I go to these things other than to possibly build networks, even if Robert Knight or, god forbid, Lex Luthor attends I would still go." Bat-Sakura sighed.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #1093 on: March 11, 2014, 01:37:35 AM
Not too long after Arche made it back to the Dragon Ship, his Fantastic Communication Watch started to ring:

[spoiler]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzEUC-WTFHg[/spoiler]

He pressed a button on the front, causing a small hologram to pop up.

"Arche? Can you hear me?" A young blonde woman spoke.

Arche plopped down on the nearest couch, "Oh, hey, sis! Long time no see."

His sister, Sue, breathed a sigh of relief, "Thank goodness, I was worried that we wouldn't be able to reach you. We're in a building that seems to be interfering with our signal, though now it seems to have cleared up. So, are you still in that "huge ass ship" or whatever it was you called it?"

Arche chuckled, "Haha, I just got back, actually. It's been a really crazy day. Not outer space, alien army type-of-crazy, but still pretty nuts. Anyway, aren't I too old to be checked up on by my sister?"

"I think I know my little brother well enough. You're not exactly immune from getting yourself into trouble," she teased.

Arche rolled his eyes, "And you should know I can handle whatever comes my way, sis."

Soon after, a rough-sounding voice was heard in the background, "Hey, Sue, is that the little brat you're talkin' to?"

"Who else?" Sue sighed.

Arche spoke louder into his Fantastic Watch, "Heeeeey, Ben! I knew I recognized that walking boulder on the screen!" He quipped.

Ben cracked his knuckles, "This "boulder" has a nice, painful fist sandwich waitin' for ya when you get back!"

"Wouldn't miss it for the world," Arche responded sarcastically.

"Ugh, Arche, can you please knock it off?" Sue sighed, "Anyway, we're getting closer to Doctor Octavius' hideout. Reed will fill you in on the technical details, if he needs you for anything," She said with a whisper, as the group were slowly arriving to where Doc Ock was hiding out.

Arche leaned his head back and sighed, "Oh boy, more of Reed's riveting techno-babble..."

"Hey, I married the guy. If anyone has a right to complain about hearing science speeches 24/7, it would be me," She laughed, "Anyway, our time for chatting is over. We're getting closer."

He smiled, "Alright, sis. Give the doc a nice big punch for me!"

Sue smiled and nodded, the hologram image soon fizzing out.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1094 on: March 11, 2014, 01:41:00 AM
"Some kind of call from some kind of team you're part of?" Cardinal asked nonchalantly as he was sitting on the couch as well watching television.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #1095 on: March 11, 2014, 01:43:25 AM
"Oh...oh wow. A fancy dinner huh? Heh, haven't been to one in a while!" Spider-Blues said. "Usually if I'm there I'm taking photos for the Bugle or something. Well I'll have to borrow a suit. This ship has everything else, so I'm sure it can provide me with a suit. Or do I have to wear a Tux? I'm sure this place has a Tux as well and...I'm rambling again. Ahem.

Yes, I would love to go with you Sakura."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1096 on: March 11, 2014, 01:49:58 AM
"I believe a Tux is necessary, and thank you." Bat-Sakura smiled "Cardinal is also going to be coming with us as my 'body guard'.  If I had an extra invitation and I wasn't so paranoid that something would happen I would invite his girlfriend Kate as well but I don't want to put her in danger like I do sometimes.  Though if the commissioner shows up 8 out of 10 times she would too so it shouldn't really matter since she rarely needs it in the first place....and there I go rambling again."

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #1097 on: March 11, 2014, 01:53:54 AM
"Right. Right. Tux is it then! So....how is this gonna work? Should I just meet you at the Dinner? Or are we taking a limo or...again sorry. I don't normally go to these kind of shindigs, much less with such a beautiful woman." Spider-Blues said embarrassed. "I mean...umm...I shouuuuld just web my mouth shut.."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1098 on: March 11, 2014, 01:57:38 AM
"It's fine don't worry about it, I can understand why your nervous." Bat-Sakura smiled "We'll be riding a limo there, speaking of which I should tell Borock-bot to go back to my manor to get said limo, along with some extra supplies I left in the hideout.  Plus it would be a good idea to make sure Spade and the bats are fed as well, though Kate probably takes care of that after school anyway, she could use some help sometimes.."

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #1099 on: March 11, 2014, 02:11:19 AM
"Some kind of call from some kind of team you're part of?" Cardinal asked nonchalantly as he was sitting on the couch as well watching television.

Arche nodded, "Yep, that was my sister. We're part of a team called the Fantastic 4. Honestly, I'm a little surprised you haven't heard of us."

(It was "Fantastic Phi" initially, but I'll just keep it as Fantastic 4.)