Wilypocalypse NOW

Protoman Blues · 400610

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #5775 on: December 03, 2014, 05:01:27 AM
(No, she's definitely not going to disappear.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #5776 on: December 03, 2014, 05:03:20 AM
(Okay good because she needs to pack and I want Borock-bot to do something for her before she leaves.  I mean her clothes are still very much intact and not to mention she needs to get her Pokemon and stuff.)

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #5777 on: December 03, 2014, 05:25:51 AM
(Well it'll be up to you if she leaves or not. You'll see what I mean once I update)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5778 on: December 03, 2014, 05:27:19 AM
(Okay.)

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #5779 on: December 03, 2014, 08:36:34 AM
[Is Sakura going to confront Fxeni and PBPB in person or through a call?]

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5780 on: December 03, 2014, 08:39:06 AM
(Video call, PBPB is in another place.)

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #5781 on: December 03, 2014, 09:11:07 AM
[Then Sapph'll probably tag along from curiosity.]

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5782 on: December 03, 2014, 09:17:18 AM
(Right, maybe I'll do it when PB and Fxeni are online at the same time.)

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
  • The guy feeding off on your hate
    • View Profile
Reply #5783 on: December 03, 2014, 10:00:49 AM
(I'll send Karring and Kathy with, just for introductions. I've been thinking that Karring might want to compare how similar him and Kathy is, to Fxeni and PBPB's relationship.)

Fear me.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #5784 on: December 03, 2014, 10:32:34 AM
"Query received. Proximity scan activated!" ZED said as the interior of Zehkmet suddenly flashed green. "Proximity scan complete. Activating "HEY SEXYPANTS" program."

"Excuse me, what are you doing ZED?" Zeta asked, when suddenly the face of PB appeared on the screen. "...PB?"

"Heeeeeeeeeeeey Zeta. If you are seeing this message, then that means that I have left the SexStation without saying goodbye or anything. I'll just get the apologies out of the way right now. I'm sorry, but this is something I had to do. The other thing I need to get out of the way is that this message is for your eyes only. One of the main reasons that Zehkmet has a different AI than ADA is because I need you to keep what I'm about to tell you a secret from everyone. I'm trusting you with this so that you have an understanding of why I left. Here's hoping. In any case, it's story time.

The reason I left alone is because I had to find Wanderer. You see, back when I was first figuring out my powers and my very identity at the time, she became a very close friend of mine when I first discovered RPM. She took me on many adventures, but there was one in particular that no one knows about. I don't even know what dimension or reality this place was. She just called it Planet Ummm! This was the place where my Sword of Omens was forged..."

Many years ago...

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!" Protoman Blues excitingly squee'd aloud as the girl lead him and Wanderer to a mystic looking foundry.

"Ugh. Does he always squee like this?" the young woman asked Wanda.

"You've peaked into his brain, so I think you know!" Wanda happily replied.

"It's not peaking. That'd be rude. It's just that here, all your memories are the air. Your experiences and hopes are the very light and water surrounding us."

"Soooo, can you taste my dreams?" PB asked.

"You...have an incredible personality. One of the weirdest who have ever visited us." the young girl responded. "Strange as you may be, it's kind of refreshing."

"Yeaaah, I said the same thing when I met him." Wanda said while PB wandered around to look at the foundry.

"We know. It's one of the reasons we are going to forge this blade for him." the girl stated. "So many beings seek us out for our talents to build weapons to fight with, to kill with, to conquer or dominate with. But he is different. As powerful as his new form has made him, this Protoman Blues still has the soul of a child. He doesn't want this weapon for any malicious reasons, any egotistical reasons, or because it will make him more powerful than he already is. He doesn't want this weapon for any other reason than because it's always been his dream to have a real one. This Sword of Omens has been his dream since he was a boy, long before he became the being you see before you. Even with his transformation, he still holds onto that dream."

"Thank you so very much for this. It means a lot." Wanda told her.

"We also know that. That's the other reason we shall forge him this Sword of Omens." the young woman stated. "Not only do you want to see the process of forging a Remembrance Blade for yourself, you want to make him happy for being your friend. Again, you two are refreshing."

"So, how does the process work?" Wanda asked her as PB suddenly rushed back to hear the explanation.

The young girl raised her hand up skyward and revealed the image of the Sword of Omens above their heads.

"As I stated, your very memories are the air around us. When most come to us for weapons, they dream more of the power than they do the weapon itself. They care not what it looks like, just that it is powerful. With you though, the weapon is clearly defined in your head. You have grown up dreaming of this blade. The dream has become a strong part of you, of who you are. Because of this, we can forge you our most powerful weapon: the Remembrance Blade. We have the ability to make your dream into a malleable substance. The dream becomes the metal and your experience and memories, that which has forged your very being into the man you are today, temper the blade into perfection."

"And it will have all the powers of the Sword of Omens from the cartoon show?" PB asked with glee.

"Well it won't summon Thundercats to you, but other than that yes. This Remembrance Blade will be a perfect replica of your dream sword." she answered him. "But be warned, Protoman Blues. As I stated, the Remembrance Blade is tempered by your memories and experiences throughout life. They are apart of what make you the person you are today. If this sword should ever break, a part of your very soul might forever break as well."

"I'll take the risk. I WANTS MY SWORD OF OMENS!" PB blissfully responded.

Back in Zehkmet...

"Because of the unique aspects of the Remembrance Blade, I decided to just tell everyone that I created it myself with my newfound power. Only Wanda knew the truth behind my Sword of Omens. Not even Lou knew. When the blade was broken, I was broken. You've seen it first hand. I have to see if the Anamnesis Smiths can reforge the sword. I'm hoping that will fix the part of me that feels destroyed. This is why I left to find Wanda. She's the only one who knows where Planet Ummm is. I wanted to make sure that at least you knew where I was and how to find me."

"The Galactic Gear Compass that I'm using to find Wanda has a very unique energy signature. I have placed a small piece of the Shift Crystal inside Zehkmet's core and ZED has been programmed to be able to home in on that energy signature. Zehkmet should be able to take you to me, much like a crude GGC. I say should, because I am not sure. I do not fully understand Gear tech like Wanda does. Even if it does work, you might only get a few trips."

"The wisest course for you would be to stay and help Sakura and the others fight the war until I get back, and I promise you that I'll be back. However, if you really feel the need to come looking for me, I wanted to give you the ability to do so. Whether you stay or come, please do not tell anyone about anything in this message. Thank you. I mean that. Thank you for helping me get through my troubles in order to even attempt this. Take care!"

"Ending 'HEY SEXYPANTS' program." ZED stated.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5785 on: December 04, 2014, 02:31:28 AM
After a while and running into Kathy and Karring with the latter insisting on coming as he wanted to meet the potential owner of the pieces of lingerie at the risk of dope slaps from everyone Sakura and her companions finally reached the bridge.

"ADA please hail PBPB immediately, it's of utmost importance." Sakura ordered.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #5786 on: December 04, 2014, 07:15:04 AM
"Attention. Incoming call from SexStation 2069. It is Sakura." ADA said.

"Finally. Sakura's report. Something to take our minds off of this!" PBPB stated as she got up and walked into Main Ops with Fxeni.

"Patch it through, ADA!" Fxeni stated.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5787 on: December 04, 2014, 07:17:43 AM
"Uhh hi PBPB.....are you okay?" Sakura asked as she saw that PBPB and surprisingly Fxeni were both exhausted, and PBPB had a red spot on her neck.

(I gave her a hicky because why not.)

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #5788 on: December 04, 2014, 07:42:25 AM
"Fannnnnntastic. Couldn't be better!" she stated. "Now, status report! Crew conditions, armaments, everything!"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5789 on: December 04, 2014, 07:45:18 AM
"Well before that I'd like to introduce you to some of the new Resistance members with me.  This Arche, Phi, Sapphire Knight, Kathy, and Karring." Sakura said pointing each of them out "Now before I give my formal report there have been some.....disturbances."

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #5790 on: December 04, 2014, 07:53:15 AM
(should I be there lol)

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5791 on: December 04, 2014, 07:54:40 AM
(Maybe, I can add you in the last few posts if you want.)

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #5792 on: December 04, 2014, 08:07:03 AM
"Greetings to you one and all. In case she hasn't told you yet, thank you all for joining our fight against the Ambassador of Douchingsuck! As your commanding officer, I expect nothing but the best from those under my command." PBPB sternly stated. "I expect discipline, honor, and most of all respect!"

"Okay, now what was that about disturbances, Sakura?" Fxeni asked.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5793 on: December 04, 2014, 08:10:27 AM
"Well there have been reports of vandalism and I guess maybe littering would be the most appropriate word here?" Sakura stated as Asch held up the panties, Phi held up the bra, and Sapph held up the shades "And well they kind of seem like they belong to you.......do you have an explanation for that because it seems really unusual."

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #5794 on: December 04, 2014, 08:17:10 AM
"....ahhh yes. One of my...spells went awry while working on um, one of the shafts here. Lemme guess, there were reports of a fire....right?" PBPB answered, slightly blushing.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5795 on: December 04, 2014, 08:22:00 AM
"Right......" Sakura said as she didn't really believe her "Well the Zero G Bowling Alley seems to be relatively unscathed, the work station that I led Sapph to was heavily disorganized with the floor scorched and the place covered in soot.  But the worse thing was Zeta's bed and entire plushie collection was destroyed."

"Also there's some bite marks on the bra.....and they seem to be human bite marks." Asch pointed out.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #5796 on: December 04, 2014, 08:38:46 AM
"Indeed." Fxeni stated as he cleared his throat.

"No need to concern yourself with that!" PBPB said as she used connection to ADA to teleport all the evidence out of their hands and into space next to the SexStation. She then activated one of the outer turrets to destroy her undies and shades.

"There. Problem solved. No harm no foul. I'll make sure that I have more...restraint with my sorcery in the future." PBPB said as Kit could be heard in the background, snickering. "NOW then, status report please!"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5797 on: December 04, 2014, 08:43:38 AM
"Okay I think that should be enough clarification for everyone, please return to what you were doing while I give my report." Sakura said as everyone including Asch left.

"....Chase, what really happened?  You look way too exhausted for just one spell going awry and I don't think that you would leave your underwear like that. 

You're really starting to worry me here and it really has me concerned, I know how careful you usually are with your magic and I don't think a spell can go arwy in just 2 rooms way too far apart from each other, or that you would do it in Zeta's room.  Not to mention you look embarrassed, and you never get embarrassed.  Plus Fxeni looks equally exhausted and embarrassed too, and that has me even more confused."

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #5798 on: December 04, 2014, 09:07:59 AM
"It is EXACTLY what I said it was. A spell of mine got out of control. The exhaustion is due to myself and Fxeni working over here to clean up after it, as well as prepare for the coming battle, which is what everyone over there should be doing!" PBPB replied.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5799 on: December 04, 2014, 09:19:26 AM
"We are doing that, everyone is getting a mech prepared and I'm even upgrading mine. 

But my number one concern as acting leader of the Resistance is the well being of everyone else, and that includes you since we're equals.  You look like you can fall over any minute PBPB, and as someone who lives with a White Mage and someone who uses Magic myself I can recognize when someone used way too much magic, and I know you wouldn't even risk that in a simple training exercise in the event of a possible attack.  I promise that nothing you say here will be told to anyone else, not even Asch." Sakura continued "I'm asking this as....a friend who is very concerned."