Wilypocalypse NOW

Protoman Blues · 399823

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #1775 on: May 24, 2013, 10:52:00 PM
"If it does come to that we'll find a way to fix it." PB assured.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #1776 on: May 25, 2013, 03:55:13 AM
PBPB and Fxeni approached the I.S.S. gradually in their mechs, weaving through nearby debris as they went along. There's more than I thought there would be... Fxeni thought to himself as he tried to keep track off the debris floating around. He kept an eye on the Hyper Jammers' stability as they approached their destination, hoping it could last long enough for them to get inside the station undetected. Seeing a larger piece of debris floating along, Fxeni decides to latch on to it and push it gradually towards the entrance they wanted to use. PBPB wondered what the hell he was up to, but she knew that he must of had some crazy idea.

As they approached the door that they wanted to use, they ground to a halt next to it. Fxeni took out the schematics of the station and examined them briefly before finding what he wanted. The Fxescythe's hand slid across the wall next to the door until reaching a peculiar panel on it. Fxeni pushed it in and slid it, revealing an emergency door opener. He placed the Fxescythe's hand in it and made it spin, gradually opening the doors next to them.

As the doors opened, a monitor flashed orange. Fxeni looked at it and cursed under his breath, attempting to speed up the process before the Hyper Jammers gave out. The monitor started to flash red once the door was opened. With no time to lose, Fxeni gestured for PBPB's Ardjet to get into the station. Once PBPB was fully inside, Fxeni regrabbed the large piece of debris and pushed it into the station with them. Once inside, Fxeni closed the door with a similar emergency door handle on the inside as the Hyper Jammers' functionality fizzled out. Now fully visible, the mechs stood out like a sore thumb inside the hangar they now found themselves in. Pointing to an isolated corner in the room, Fxeni dragged the debris along to it. PBPB at once understood what he was doing, went into the corner and had the Ardjet kneel over as much as possible. Fxeni did the same with the Fxescythe, and then dragged the debris over to cover the mechs up.

"Are you sure that's going to work?" PBPB whispered over to Fxeni once they were both out of their respective mechs.

"Certainly better than leaving them out in the open for the world to see... with any luck, it'll work out just fine," Fxeni replied, looking over the schematics of the station yet again.

"Do you think that they noticed the door being opened?" PBPB inquired.

"Probably not, Peebs... since the emergency handle is manual, it shouldn't trigger any alarms. Well uh... keyword being shouldn't," Fxeni said with a tiny tinge of concern in his voice.

"Yeah well these- wait a second! STOP CALLING ME THAT!" PBPB said angrily.

"Not a chance!" Fxeni said with a grin.

"I'll find some stupid nickname for you, just you wait!" PBPB pouted.

"Uh huh," Fxeni said with a shrug. "Now umm... here," He said as he pulled out the device he was tinkering with back in his quarters and handed it over to PBPB.

"Oh this thing. What the hell is it for?" she asked as she turned it around in her hands.

"It should help you regain control of the station, just in case something happens to me in here," he replied as he looked around the room a bit. PBPB just stared at the device for a moment, then looked back up to Fxeni.

"What the hell do you mean just in case something happens to you? You're not planning to do something extremely stupid, are you?" PBPB inquired harshly.

"Not at all! But you know me, I like to be prepared," Fxeni replied with a small smile.

"True enough... but you better not be [tornado fang]ing lying to me, or else I'm really going to hurt you later!" PBPB said, poking Fxeni's chest repeatedly.

"Don't worry about it, Peebs! Now, shall we? We have quite the trek ahead of us," Fxeni assured her.

"A trek? Why?" PBPB asked with a glare in her eyes.

"Well, there's a reason this door was the least guarded... it's the furthest away from anything," Fxeni said a bit sheepishly, starting to walk down the hangar towards the closest door.

"Fantastic." PBPB retorted dryly, following his lead.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1777 on: May 25, 2013, 08:00:47 AM
(OK, caught up. Will set up the duel between Sapph and Taylor soon...)

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1778 on: May 25, 2013, 08:09:43 AM
(I already have a plan for this on my end, once you begin ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL)

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1779 on: May 25, 2013, 08:36:02 AM
(Just remember, it's just the motions and functions of the suit you control, Wily, not the mind and voice of the Sapph underneath. :P)

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1780 on: May 25, 2013, 08:57:15 AM
(good thing there's no neural hookup in that thing then, eh?)

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1781 on: May 26, 2013, 06:46:28 PM
(OK, time to get this started!)

As Dr. Wily II was still struggling with the intruder, in the Medical Labs, Medic Man had managed to compile Null Man's data, and re-created his core.

Medic - Success~

Null - ...

Medic - How are you feeling~?

Null - ...

Medic - Good~ So, what happened to you~?

Null - ... ... ... ... ...

Medic - Oh my~ So that was what happened~ I must inform the Doctor~! *brings up a communication feed* Doctooooooooor~

DWII - WHAT IS IT MEDIC MAN!? THIS BETTER BE IMPORTANT!!

Medic - Yes Doctor~ I have managed to repair Null Man's core, as well as decode some encrypted data~

DWII - AND!?

Medic - It seems that it was not someone that hacked into your systems earlier~

DWII - WHAT!?

Medic - Let me show you the video feed from Null Man's memory~

And so, scenes from the battle between Null Man and the hackers were shown, and like Medic Man said, it was not a someone. More like someones.

DWII - Are those-

Medic - Yes, Doctor~ Digimons~

DWII - There's only a few RPMians that command such creatures... Did you also find out what was stolen from my network?

Medic - Yes Doctor~ The encrypted data revealed schematics of a certain power suit~ As well as the original origin creator~

DWII - WHO!?

Medic - Sapphire Knight~

DWII - Sapph... I see. Good job Medic Man.

Medic - Thank you Doctor~ Medic Man oooooooooout~ *signal cuts*

Dr. Wily II sat back into his evil spinning chair, and thought for a bit at the latest revelations. Then, a smirk.

DWII - Perfect... JUST PERFECT!! Oh Sapph... You might have recovered your suit... HOWEVER!! I have since... "Improved" on it!! *types into his console, and notices a blue beep on the surface of the planet* NOW I WILL HAVE YOU IN MY CONTROL!!

With that, Dr. Wily II brought up a status screen from the blue beep, showing a detailed schematic of a power suit. As he began to type madly away, some sections of the suit turned from blue to red in a gradual manner.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1782 on: May 27, 2013, 08:18:51 AM
Sapph continued exploring the remains of his destroyed home when an alarm started going off in his armor. "Boss! Something's wrong!" Pumpmon's voice piped up. "Some hidden program is activating and we can't stop it!"

Sapph gritted his teeth. "I thought I scanned the software for viruses and bugs!"

"I don't think this is a virus, Boss! I think this is something that was added in while you weren't looking!"

"........Goddammit..."

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #1783 on: May 27, 2013, 08:38:22 AM
After successfully casting Cura on himself, Hierophant looks towards Death.

"What do you think?  Is there anything else that might give us away?" he asked.

"You might want to do something about the Blood of Pentacles smeared on your face," Death mutters, "But we can deal with that after we get Emperor out of here."

Hierophant furrows his eyebrows in concern while rubbing his fingers on the dried citrine covering the lower part of his face while reluctantly heading out of the closet room.

As they were making their way towards the stairwell to climb back to the previous room, a sudden chill runs down their spin upon directing their Tarot senses towards where WilyII is.  It was the same sensation that belonged to Unity, the strange fusion of Tron and his dark crystal.

"I see his departure didn't last long," Death mutters, half annoyed.

"Now what'll we do...?" Hierophant groans, "He's the only one who can see through our invisibility and could be making his way down here right now."

"It's no good heading back to the control room while he's on the loose," Death sighs, "And teleporting there leaves a flash that could easily draw the old bat's attention towards us as well as Emperor.  We'll just have to keep running around until the guy either gets bored or somehow manages to capture us."

Hierophant lets out another exasperate sigh before heading away from the stairwell they came through earlier and making their way towards the other end of the hallway where the second stairwell stood.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1784 on: May 27, 2013, 02:05:02 PM
As the suit's gradual change in colour continued, Dr. Wily II decided to call a certain someone, and brought up a communications channel, which appeared as a screen inside Sapph's helmet.

DWII - HELLO THERE SAPPH!! How does "your" new suit feel!?

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1785 on: May 27, 2013, 10:25:15 PM
"Why am I not surprised?" Sapph growled. As soon as he heard Wily II's voice, he knew he was now part of Wily's army. "Mind telling me what you did to my armor?"

Unknown to Sapph, another program went into action, actively triggered by his digimon: an SOS.

((Edited for Mirby to continue with her plans.))

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #1786 on: May 27, 2013, 11:55:04 PM
Akai - "Josei, I'm a little weary about using a weird stone to teleport, what if we get seperated?"

Josei - "Don't worry, if we hold hands we should be okay. Right?"

Akai - "H-hold hands?"

Akai blushed a bit.

Josei - "Yeah. It'll be alright."

Akai - "Oh... okay."

Akai grabbed onto Josei's hand.

Josei - "Lets go, Kharaxel."

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #1787 on: May 28, 2013, 11:46:37 AM
"So, what exactly does this thing do?" PBPB asked Fxeni.

"It's a Terminal Crosshacker." Fxeni replied. "In case we get separated or worse comes to worse, I've programmed it with a code that will activate the I.S.S.'s intruder defenses against the Robot Masters on and around the station. Since I can do it manually when we reach the computer terminal in Security Section 1, this doubles our chances.

"All I have to do is plug it in, right?" PBPB asked.

"Correct. The Crosshacker will do the rest." Fxeni answered.

"Nifty. A shame I got into the dark arts instead of tech stuff." PBPB said.

"Speaking of said dark arts, why can't you just teleport us to Security, Peebs?" Fxeni asked.

PBPB just glared at him for the nickname. "They've set up shielding at key areas in the I.S.S., probably done after Sakura infiltrated to get the replacement part for the SexStation. It's why I couldn't just teleport us here in the first place."

"But that's science, not magic!"

"Energy is energy, whether generated by science or sorcery. The shielding is stronger than my magic." PBPB stated as she summoned her wand. "However, I can prepare us a bit. Omac! Etsah!"

PBPB spoke aloud the incantation and energy came out of her wand and surrounded the two of them.

"What was that?" Fxeni asked.

"I casted a Camo spell and a Haste spell on us. It should help us reach the room quicker and without detection. We should hurry though, the spell won't last forever!"

"Okay. Let's go, Peebs!" Fxeni said.

"...don't make me remove those spells!"

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1788 on: May 28, 2013, 11:58:06 AM
HEY TAY-TAY, GOT SOMETHING FOR YA

"Agh, I told you to stop calling me that!" Taylor yelled at Sam.

WELL IT GOT YOUR ATTENTION DIDN'T IT? Sam replied snidely.

"I suppose it did, but still... Anyways, don't make this a habit, and what is it?"

I CAN NEITHER CONFIRM NOR DENY WHETHER OR NOT I WILL MAKE A HABIT OF CALLING YOU TAY-TAY. OH, AND THIS DIGIVICE JUST GOT AN SOS FROM SAPPH

"That's strange..." Taylor mused.

"Why would he send an SOS to you?" HeatGabumon said, vocalizing Taylor's thoughts.

"I'm not entirely sure of that myself... Hey, Sakura! Is there any way we could either get visuals on Sapph? Something doesn't feel quite right about this SOS signal that I'm getting from him..."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1789 on: May 28, 2013, 02:51:14 PM
DWII - MY MY MY!! AREN'T YOU ANTSY!? Well, as you have guessed, I have started to take over your suit. Did you REALLY think I would let anyone off for stealing precious data from my private network!? OF COURSE NOT!! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!

As Dr. Wily II imagined Sapph rolling his eyes in disgust, he continued.

DWII - Also, cheer up!! I'm HELPING you... To take revenge on the RESISTANCE!! Aren't I a SAINT!? MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1790 on: May 28, 2013, 03:16:48 PM
"We probably can do that if we head to the bridge right?" Sakura asked turning to PB.

"Yeah, we have a satellite we can use to get the visuals you need." PB nodded.

"Okay I'll head for the bridge to get some visuals to see what's going on with Sapph." Sakura said getting up.

"I'll go too." Asch said also getting up.

"As will I." Borock added also getting up with Zet, Pyre Heart, Narancia, and Yin following close by.

"Zeta you stay here with PB, okay?" Sakura ordered.

"Aye aye Saki!" Zeta saluted.

"I have a bad feeling about this." PB said heavily "Something isn't right."

"We'll figure it out don't worry." Sakura reassured "You just relax.

"Okay but be careful alright." PB said with a little worry.

"I will." Sakura nodded.

"Saki before you go can you give Celty this Belue Berry on the way back?" Zeta asked holding the plastic baggie while Pyre Heart looked away from it in disgust.

"Okay." Sakura nodded as she took the bag. "Let's go Taylor, Heat Gabumon, and Sam."
« Last Edit: June 22, 2013, 04:44:40 AM by Sakura Leic »

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1791 on: May 28, 2013, 10:42:52 PM
"If you were a 'saint' I'd have actually asked you to give me the designs of my armor and you wouldn't have started this damn war!" Sapph snapped, attempting to move. However, he couldn't, the suit was now fully in Wily's control. "I will make you regret this!"

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1792 on: May 29, 2013, 12:58:30 AM
SINCE I'M RATHER TIED UP INSIDE THIS DIGIVICE, I'M COMING WHETHER I WANT TO OR NOT

"Oh hush, Sam, let's just get a visual... somehow I have a feeling that fight with Sapph might be happening a bit sooner than anticipated..." Taylor said, worried. They followed Sakura to the bridge, hoping against hope that the SOS was just a mistake, a test, anything but a sign that a good friend was in trouble.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1793 on: May 29, 2013, 01:01:11 AM
"LATER TAY-TAY!" Zeta shouted as the group left.  

"I'm not sure she'll like you calling her that." PB snickered.

"I hope she doesn't mind me calling her that." Zeta giggled.

"You sure like giving people nicknames." PB smiled.  "I'm surprised you haven't given me one."

"I've been trying to think if one but it's no use." Zeta pouted "PB's too good of a nickname.  Then again I just call Quickie Quickie like everyone else."

"I see." PB laughed "I like giving nicknames too, it's fun isn't it?".

"Yeah it is." Zeta said looking nostalgic.

"What's up?" PB asked noticing the change in her.

"Well it's just, there's a reason I call everyone nicknames." Zeta said as she smiled sadly "It's sorta serves as a reminder of her."

"Your friend?" PB guessed

"Yeah." Zeta nodded "She was really optimistic from what I could tell, though I didn't know her too long before...."

"I'm sorry." PB sighed and put an arm around her "I didn't mean to make you feel bad."

"It's fine, it's been almost 5 years." Zeta shook her head "I can't bring the dead  back to life, and I can't change the past.  All I can do is move forward and live twice as much for the both of us."

"You had to live with this for most of your life didn't you." PB asked.

"Yeah..." Zeta admitted.

PB brought Zeta close to him and hugged her.  Zeta's eyes widened at first but after a while she returned the hug.

"It still hurts doesn't it?" PB stated.

"Yes." Zeta nodded.  Although PB didn't see her face, he knew she was crying a little as she said it.

"I'm sorry." PB apologized "I wish I could take that pain away."

"I don't want to get rid of this pain though." Zeta replied.  "If I do, I won't be able to remember her, and why I'm who I am."  

"Because you didn't know who created you right?" PB asked.

"Yeah, before I met her my creator was gone.  I think he died before he could activate me but was able to complete me enough that the only thing left was running checks to make sure I could activate with no malfunctions.  After that I was...." Zeta drifted off as she struggled to continue and trembled a little.

"Shh, it's okay."  PB said as he stroked her back and head "You told enough for now."

"I'm sorry." Zeta lamented "I normally don't get this emotional about this, the main reason that I didn't want to tell you about it yet was because I wanted to wait for you to recover from your own problems.   You already have so much [parasitic bomb] to deal with, I didn't want you to deal with something that was already done."

"Doesn't matter to me." PB shook his head. "In my opinion the problems of others are more important than my own.  Besides, this makes me concentrate on something else so I don't have to think about, well you know."

"I guess that's true." Zeta admitted "Still I want to wait until you feel a little better at least."

"I understand." PB nodded "Don't worry about it right now, just relax okay?"

Zeta merely nodded as she and PB stayed the way they were for a few moments.

(Next part is done but I need someone to post.)

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1794 on: May 29, 2013, 01:06:47 AM
"Look what you started, Sam. Now everyone's gonna call me Tay-Tay!" Taylor exclaimed, sighing in exasperation at the rapidly-spreading nickname.

WELL YOU CAN'T DENY THAT IT IS CATCHY, Sam said defensively. Taylor mumbled some obscenities under her breath in response. SORRY I COULDN'T HEAR YOU. MIND SPEAKING UP?

"Nevermind... let's just get to the bridge..." she replied, somewhat sullenly.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1795 on: May 29, 2013, 01:08:55 AM
(Thanks Mirb.)

Sakura, Taylor, and the rest of the group ran into the bridge and went up to the computer.

"ADA I need visuals on the coordinates of where Sapphire Knight used to live!" Sakura ordered.

"Showing visuals of location." ADA stated as the screen extended to wide screen.

"Cool." Asch whistled.

"Grr." Heat Gabumon growled a little in irritation due to his inability to whistle.

"Sorry." Asch apologized.

"Eh whatever." Heat Gabumon shrugged.

The screen finally stopped showing static and showed the location Sapph was, though he looked different.

"Why is his armor turning Red?" Taylor asked "It was Blue before I left!"

"I don't know and I don't like it." Sakura said seriously "ADA is it possible to raise communications with Sapphire Knight?"

"Negative." ADA stated "It appears that a signal is blocking all outside communications."

"This isn't good." Sakura said grimly "Something is wrong."

"Sakura I'll investigate this, think of it as my first contribution to the Resistance." Taylor said confidently.

"Yeah we can do it!" Heat Gabumon piped up.

"Okay but I want Borock-bot to go with you guys just in case." Sakura recommended.

"You don't need to do that Sakura me and Heat Gabumon can take care of ourselves." Taylor dismissed.

"No need to worry!" Heat Gabumon added.

"YES YOU TWO ARE TOTALLY CAPABLE OF HANDLING THIS YOURSELF WITHOUT ANY DIRE CONSENQUENCES."  Sam metaphorically rolled his eyes.

"Shut up Sam." Taylor admonished.

"WHATEVER YOU SAY TAY-TAY." Sam snarked.

"Why did Sapph program this AI to be so unbearable?" Gabumon sighed.

"SAY WHAT YOU WANT I AM PERFECTION." Sam said with  pride.

"What am I going to do with you." Taylor sighed.

"I know you two are fully capable of handling yourselves." Sakura began "I couldn't believe all the things you had to go through to get your Crest of Creativity back and how well you came up with plans on the fly.

However, too many things can go wrong and I don't want to take any chances of something bad happening that could of been prevented.  I don't want something like that to happen again."

"Ms. Taylor if you want I won't interfere unless it's absolutely necessary." Borock-bot added.

"You're talking from experience right?" Taylor asked.

"Yeah..." Sakura said looking down.

"Okay I understand, he can come with us." Taylor smiled.

"Thank you." Sakura nodded.

"I shall be of service." Borock-bot bowed.

"Okay let's go." Taylor nodded and the three of them headed to the teleporters.

"I don't think I can transfer you to the exact location so you have a bit of a trek to walk before you get there, understand?" Sakura reported

"Gotcha!" Taylor understood.

"Good luck then." Sakura gave a thumbs up "ADA ready the transfer!"

"Initiating the transfer sequence." ADA stated as the teleporters started to glow.  "Transfer."

The trio disappeared in streams of light as they were transferred as close as they could to their destination.

"Transfer successful." ADA reported.

"Good."said Sakura "If something happens notify me immediately."

"Understood." ADA acknowledged.

"Do you think they'll be okay?" Asch asked "We don't know what's going on."

"I have faith in them." Sakura nodded "I don't have any doubt they can take care of this."

"Okay I trust you." Asch said as he held her hand.  "So we're going to room 649 next right?"

"Yeah." Sakura blushed slightly "I'm sure Celty would really like to have this Belue berry, and I want to check if Purity is feeling better."

"Okay, let's go then" Asch said as they started to head for room 649.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2013, 04:47:18 AM by Sakura Leic »

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1796 on: May 29, 2013, 01:18:30 AM
The trio appeared a short distance away from the ruins of Sapph's former abode. In the distance, they could see the former inhabitant struggling as his suit was besieged from afar, its azure hue slowly giving way to the deep shade of red that was visible at the core of the armor.

"This isn't gonna be pretty..." Taylor said, beginning the trek over to their destination.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1797 on: May 29, 2013, 01:23:05 AM
(Sapph's armor is actually turning red? I figured it was just a display on Wily's computer to show progress of the possession. o3o; )

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1798 on: May 29, 2013, 01:24:18 AM
(I wanted a more visual cue really.)

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1799 on: May 29, 2013, 01:26:41 AM
(let's just say it's because there's a camouflage system installed on the armor that is normally set to that blue color but due to wily's interference it's turning red... or something like that)