Wilypocalypse NOW

Protoman Blues · 425281

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #1450 on: April 23, 2013, 04:02:07 AM
(Nope, just that its powerful. The best kind of macguffins that you introduce are the ones with absolutely no idea of what to do with them. :P)

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #1451 on: April 23, 2013, 04:06:29 AM
(Yeah that's what I thought.  I do kinda have an idea though.)

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1452 on: April 23, 2013, 06:22:29 AM
(An Idea, huh? Color me interested.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1453 on: April 23, 2013, 07:15:08 AM
(Okay this is still going to require some creativity on your part but here's what I'm thinking.

[spoiler](The trinket is actually a piece of a Stand Arrow, the test Keco and the shrouded man put RMZX through was to make sure that he had enough determination and spiritual power/willpower to acquire a Stand without being killed.  

Stands are kinda like Personas only they kick a [parasitic bomb] load more ass depending on the ability.  Each Stand has a certain ability or power (ie making zippers appear out of nowhere, turn into string, control sand, turn things elastic, and so much more) and are a reflection of yourself (The term Stand comes from the song Stand by Me) and as such are good with strategizing with the abilities of their particular stand.

Stands are amazingly powerful but there is a drawback to Stands, any damage inflicted on the Stand is inflicted on you and vice versa.  If your or your Stand lose an arm the other loses their arm as well.  Normally Stands can only be damaged by Stands but for the sake of the RP we probably should nullify that since well the bad guys don't have Stands.  Stands can only be seen by Stand users, but for the sake of the RP they can be seen by those who use FRESCAs as well.  

This video at around 2:50 could probably give you an idea or jump start as on of the guys in the video asks his viewers based on who they are, what kind of stand they would have.  

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJm5T10XGN8[/youtube]

These are the types of Stands that your Stand can be, though I don't recommend a Automative Stand because those Stands can operate on their own.

Here is a list of Stands to get some ideas.  Some are similar to others (ie Star Platinum/The World and Heirophant Green/Stone Free) but most are very different.

Notable Stands:
Star Platinum
Echos
Silver Chariot
Hierophant Green
Gold Experience (can heal but certainly wasn't designed for healing)

One thing to note, do not make a Stand that effects time, those are usually reserved for the Big Bad and Jotaro because Jotaro is [tornado fang]ing Jotaro.

If you want to go through this have RMZX cut by the Trinket, get nauseous and faint.)[/spoiler])

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1454 on: April 23, 2013, 03:33:57 PM
(JOJOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO)

With the added light, Dr. Wily II managed to get the whole console working now, not just the keyboard section. With the system currently runnng diagnostics, it shouldn't take long to trace the source of error, and rectify it. Unless Windows 20XX crashed. As Dr. Wily II waited for the diagnostics to finish, he turned to Tron and began to admire the crystal again, with proper, as of yet undisturbed, lighting.

DWII - It sure looks marvelously beautiful...

As for Gatling Man, after looking to his left and right and noticed nothing, he decided to head back inside to join Dr. Wily II and Tron.

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1455 on: April 23, 2013, 04:26:18 PM
(Shouldn't it be JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOJO?)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1456 on: April 23, 2013, 04:39:43 PM
(JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOJOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO then.)

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1457 on: April 23, 2013, 08:04:16 PM
(Alright, that sounds good. I'll have to find a stand to use of course.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1458 on: April 23, 2013, 08:09:14 PM
(Like I said, you should probably think of your own to use since it's a reflection of yourself.)

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1459 on: April 23, 2013, 08:21:20 PM
(That's what I meant.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1460 on: April 23, 2013, 08:22:36 PM
(Sorry the way that you worded it sounded like you were just going to choose a Stand from the series.)

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1461 on: April 23, 2013, 08:37:23 PM
(Its fine, my wording is easily confused for other things.)

Offline Pyro

• Wielder of the Chaos Force
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #1462 on: April 24, 2013, 12:01:58 AM
(I am just going to go flying blind here.)

Another voice added itself to those admiring the crystal.

"Wow! Pretty!

Pyro materialized from out of nowhere. He was standing on the ceiling (since he forgot the laws of gravity) while he held a can of Dr. Pepper in his paw. Drops of the sugary drink dripped to the floor and dangerously close to the nearby consoles.

Come and read some Thoughts of a Platypus

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #1463 on: April 24, 2013, 03:25:08 AM
Fxeni finally finished tinkering with Yamalok. Now there are four scythe slots on both edges of the weapon, to provide cutting power in two beams. The spear tips have been widened, and have been tweaked so that the beam blade would have a further reach and power output. That should do, Fxeni thought with a smile, although I'll have to go test it to make sure there aren't any problems.

Fxeni turns around and hooks Yamalok to his belt, briefly catching a glimpse of someone out of the corner of his eye. He looks up and sees RMZX staring intently at the analyzer machine in the corner of the room. Wonder what that is in the machine... oh well, none of my business I suppose Fxeni thought as he stepped out of the room, not wanting to disturb RMZX in his research. He heads back to his quarters, takes a quick shower and changes into fresh clothes. Just as he's done getting dressed, the intercom in his rooms turns on.

"Pretty Bunny ProtoGal Blues is on her way to your quarters, Fxeni" ADA chimes in.

"PBPB? Wonder why she's heading here... thanks ADA!" Fxeni replies as he gathers his equipment. I get the feeling I'll have the chance to test this out sooner than I would like... He thinks to himself as he performs a quick check on Yamalok. As he puts it back on his belt, PBPB walks into the room.

"Ah PBPB... what can I do for you?" Fxeni inquires.

(Well PB, all yours.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1464 on: April 24, 2013, 03:40:44 AM
 (Uh you called the Yamalok Yamoto the first time you said it.)

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #1465 on: April 24, 2013, 03:56:09 AM
(Whoops... not sure how that happened. Tiredness I guess.)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1466 on: April 24, 2013, 03:00:53 PM
One of the drops dripped onto the console, and instantly caused a short-circuit, which accelerated to a fire, which cumulated into a huge explosion that killed off Dr. Wily II, Tron, Gatling Man, and everyone else in the whole WDS, as well as in the Underground Factory. The war has finally come to an end...

... Would have happened if the WDS that Pyro was in was the real deal. But alas, the manical doctor is in another WDS. Enjoy washing the soda off your soot-covered face~

Offline Pyro

• Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #1467 on: April 24, 2013, 06:47:37 PM
Or it would have been if "Pyro" were not actually Bob Hoskins who bought the former WDS and repurposed it as his vacation home. In fact, the cluster of WDSes was actually veritable neighborhood where all the C-List celebrities kicked up their feet. The genuine Pyro was actually the guide on an interplanetary tour bus full of Hungarian tourists.

"To your left you can see the houses of Mickey Rooney and the late Larry Hagman's hat," he said into the microphone and directed their attention to the right of the bus, "And to your right is the Cat Lady from 'the Simpsons.'"

And indeed the Cat Lady floated towards the bus wearing a space suit tethered to her space station by an air hose. She yelled in random gibberish and tosses several suits (all in space suits) at them. Then the tour bus passed by the genuine WDSII.

"Here we have the Wily Death Star II where a mad scientist is executing his doomed plan to conquer the world," Pyro continued, "No flash photography, please."

The tour bus then turned in the direction of the SexStation.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1468 on: April 24, 2013, 06:50:42 PM
(I really wonder what's going to happen next.)

Offline Pyro

• Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #1469 on: April 24, 2013, 07:02:13 PM
(Cat Lady goes commando on DWII? 8D)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1470 on: April 24, 2013, 07:07:12 PM
(George Takei: Oh my.)

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #1471 on: April 25, 2013, 09:05:53 AM
"Fxeni. Glad to see you're feeling better. Damn Frenzy Waves knocked me for a loop last night. If it wasn't for Vixy's sexual healing, I'd probably still be out!" PBPB said.

"Well thank you for that image, but I'm sure that's not the reason you came to see me!" Fxeni replied.

"You'd be right, and you're welcome. We've got a situation. Turns out that Bathair McDouchebrain is rebuilding the Wily Star II. ADA couldn't tell me when it will be fully operational." PBPB told Fxeni.

"Well [parasitic bomb]. We don't really have the resources right now to mount a full scale assault." Fxeni said concerned.

"Yeah, I know. PB and Sakura are going to need some downtime and Vixy is down in St. Acidburg helping with the relief efforts. But I have a plan!" PBPB slyly smiled.

"I'm all ears!" Fxeni responded.

PBPB entered Fxeni's quarters and began to explain her plan to him. "With everything that's gone on, regarding St. Acidburg, Tron, and the SexStation's near disaster, Wily knows we'll be in defense mode. And he's right. We cannot quite go on the full offensive just yet. So we're going to have to be as smooth and slick as my recently oiled thighs now. We need to head down to St. Acidburg so you can give Vixy access to the Fxenodrome. It'll make a good shelter for the St. Acidburg citizens, as well as a good mobile base for the moment."

"We run the risk that someone might try to infiltrate it among the injured civilians, but I suppose that's a risk we have to take at the moment." Fxeni replied.

"Yeah, it cannot be helped. Besides Vixy should be able to handle any trouble. Also, we need the mechs back up here, especially the Fxescythe Hell for another operation." PBPB said.

"And what might that be?" inquired Fxeni.

"We're going to take back the Intergalatic Sex Shack!" PBPB triumphantly said!

"Hmmmmmm, bold. He certainly won't expect it. The Hell's cloaking tech will definitely come in handy in getting us aboard. But the place is crawling with Wily II's Robot Masters. What are we going to do about them?" Fxeni again inquired.

"That's the other reason I need you. Your computer skills are second to none. We need to find a way to get to the main computer core and program it to recognize the Robot Masters as intruders. It was never a problem before Wily II declared war, which is why the ISS was taken over so quickly. If we can do that, the security systems and emergency teleporters should be enough to help us get rid of the RMs. Once we have the ISS back in our control, we'll have a better chance of preparing ourselves for the Wily Star." PBPB stated.

"Sounds like a plan. When do we leave?" asked Fxeni.

"In two hours. First, I need to check on PB as well as inform Sakura of our plan. Then I wanna see if I can contact Quickie to join us on this mission. Her speed would be really helpful right now. I haven't seen her since the war began though." PBPB said.

"Two hours. I'll be ready!" Fxeni stood tall.

"Thanks. I'm off to sickbay now!" PBPB said while leaving the room.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1472 on: April 25, 2013, 09:21:18 AM
Taylor docked the mech back at the hijacked Pokémon League in orbit around the planet, and quickly unloaded the supplies. It was only a matter of minutes before she and HeatGabumon were cookin' up a feast in the cafeteria quarters of the station. Despite her calm exterior, however, worries were gnawing at her.

How long would this peace last?

Would she be able to remain on the station?

And, perhaps most importantly... when would the impending battle occur?

She quickly brushed those thoughts aside and resumed cooking.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #1473 on: April 25, 2013, 10:04:31 AM
Hierophant heard the typing stop, suggesting one of two things, the generator had shut down, or WilyII is running some kind of diagnostics to get the rest of the station back up and running.

While he was aware that the Resistance is suffering mentally from what had just happened at St. Acidburg, he knew it would only be a matter of time before enough of their forces recover enough of their senses to launch an attack on the Wily Star II.  And considering how long it normally takes for any form of diagnostics to find and fix the problems that are blacking out the entire building, he worries the Resistance will have already found and torched the Star before WilyII ever has a chance to check up on its progress.

Programmed with all types of White Magic, Hierophant could try casting Haste to speed up the diagnostics, though only The Wheel of Fortune could properly control how fast the possessed item can be; he'd probably be lucky if he can speed up the diagnostic by a few minutes.

Still, he has to do something to get the entire station back up and running, otherwise he'll ruin the Plan B everyone has been talking over since the whole war began.

Keeping the staff pointed at the lights, he sneaks back down to where the generator is, pressing his stomach to the wall while poking one eye out to find everyone huddled around that evil-flowing crystal, and the generator console running its diagnostic, though he can't tell how far its' gotten with the amount of bodies blocking his view.  He quickly pulls away and turns his back to the wall, pulling the staff down to the yellow orb on his hat while hovering two of his fingers near his forehead and concentrating on its blue orb until it flashed a red, sparking light.

Not wanting to waste anymore time, as the lights were beginning to dim from the lack of substitute energy, Hierophant whips around and points his staff at the console, firing off the red orb of light as it disperses into small sparks upon contact with the surface of the keyboard and crawls around it until they found and squeezed into every exposed crack on the console.

He can't tell if the diagnostics were speeding up or not, but he also can't stick around to find out as he turns the staff back towards the lights and reestablishes his concentration to keep them brightly lit while making his way back towards the top of the stairs to wait for the results.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1474 on: April 25, 2013, 10:26:59 AM
Sapph continued pacing the halls as the software of his armor continued installing, the smell of fresh cooking hit his nose. "Either Taylor's back, or someone somehow caught wind that I had set up shop here and brought food..." He said, heading down the halls to the cafeteria. Hopefully if she had made the decision to join the rebels, they could at least discuss things civilly.

Meanwhile, Sapph's digimon, all having materialized in the base and having been exploring (and all in their child/rookie forms), started gravitating towards the cafeteria, towards the scent of food.

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~