Wilypocalypse NOW

Protoman Blues · 413203

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #1200 on: April 02, 2013, 01:27:50 AM
"The others, Ms. Sakura and Mr. PB are resting in Sickbay 2, while Ms. PBPB, Mr. Fexni, and Ms. Vixy are resting in their quarters.  Ms. Zeta decided to return to her quarters and recover in her capsule while Mr. Asch is watching over Ms. Sakura and Mr. PB. Berbil Jade is waiting for Berbil Joe to recover as the R&D lab has found something unusual in his system and contained it.

The Pokemon that were used for the mission are recovering as well and I've no idea what Mr. Pyro is doing at the moment.  As for Mr. Kharaxel he's been possessed by his evil half Tron or Thron and is currently in Wily II's headquarters." Borock-bot explained.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #1201 on: April 02, 2013, 01:35:03 AM
RMZX- "Oh, jeez. Everybody's out for the count, huh? Well, I'm pretty sure it won't take too long now. Nobody likes waiting for somebody to recover."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1202 on: April 02, 2013, 01:37:05 AM
"True, though PB may take awhile.  He's been through a lot." Said Borock-bot.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1203 on: April 02, 2013, 01:43:35 AM
RMZX - "That I can understand. Too bad nobody has my lightning fast recovery time. I mean, I stabbed myself straight through the gut and that completely healed already. And how long was I out between the time I passed out to the time I woke up here? I can't imagine it was too long."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1204 on: April 02, 2013, 01:46:32 AM
"I believe it was 2 hours." Borock-bot replied.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1205 on: April 02, 2013, 01:47:45 AM
RMZX - "Oh... that long? Maybe it was because I was only barely conscious but it felt like 5 minutes maybe. Oh well."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1206 on: April 02, 2013, 01:49:56 AM
"Well dreams only last for a minute in real time while you are REM sleep, which lasts for 90-120 mins, so the confusion is understandable." Borock-bot replied.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1207 on: April 02, 2013, 01:55:21 AM
RMZX - "That so... well, I'm pretty sure some people will be getting up soon, I need to head back to the comm deck and try to piece this dream together. Chances are it'll just get stranger the more I think about it."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1208 on: April 02, 2013, 01:57:29 AM
"You may be right, in the mean time I must go to the kitchen and make some soup for everyone since they all have fevers save for Vixy, the Pokemon, and the robots."  Said Borock-bot.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1209 on: April 02, 2013, 03:24:31 AM
RMZX - "Alright. Later."

As he walked down the hall, RMZX pondered more.

RMZX - "This strange power... what is it? Perhaps... my body is reacting to it, and my dream of it being closer than before... maybe its not "My" power, but instead its something in the station, calling for me... I need to investigate this further, but not now."

Posted on: April 01, 2013, 07:26:52 PM
RMZX returned to the Comm Deck. Having nothing to do, he took a quick nap.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #1210 on: April 02, 2013, 06:01:25 AM
"This wouldn't be your doing, would it?" Death asked upon the sudden flood of darkness blacking out the entire station.

"How could I have anything to do with this blackout when we aren't even near a light switch!?" Hierophant nearly grouses as he uses his staff to illuminate their immediate area.

With everything offline, it would be easy to just head back to the control room, grab Emperor and leave before any backup generators activate.  Hierophant backtracks to where Emperor disappeared to, but quickly finds that the door, too, was offline.

"Decisions, decisions," Death sighs, "You could use your staff to recharge the keypad and get the door open, but then you'd be exposing yourself and Emperor to the old man's presence."

"As much as I don't want to betray anyone, I also can't leave him trapped in that room," Hierophant grumbles, "Even the purest of evil doesn't deserve this kind of torment and embarrassment."

He points his staff at the keypad, concentrating on the still lit orb as it sends white sparks crawling through the gaps in the keys, giving the motherboard inside enough of a jolt to reactivate it for a short while.  He quickly punches in the code he saw WilyII punch in earlier before making a break for the nearest corner closest to the command room, waiting for him to notice and hopefully leave before attempting to "rescue" Emperor from his own greed.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1211 on: April 02, 2013, 06:22:29 AM
RMZX - "Alright, no more sleeping."

RMZX woke up and thought about stuff.

RMZX - "I don't know why, but I have a feeling that if I don't find out whatever that power is soon, I'm going to regret it."

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #1212 on: April 02, 2013, 06:29:08 AM
While in her quarters, Pretty Bunny ProtoGal Blues was naked under her covers, trying to sweat out her fever and regain her focus. Something was preventing her from sleeping though. Every time she tried to close her eyes she saw images of a war inside her head, but not of the war she was currently fighting in. Her mind would race with images of massive armies fighting each other in a bloody battle and she would wake up in a cold sweat, frightened of what she saw. She decided to take a shower to help relieve her stress. As she stood under the faucet and let the hot water run down her body, PBPB was slightly knocked back by the same images in her mind. More awake now, she could feel what this truly was. Through the psychic link she shares with Protoman Blues, PBPB felt his mind was currently a torrent of emotions. Rage was fighting love. Ego was fighting guilt. All she could do was curl up into a ball in the tub and try her best to block the link she shared with PB as to help heal her own mind and body.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1213 on: April 02, 2013, 07:29:57 AM
RMZX - "Ergh... I'm getting a headache. I should get some water"

RMZX walked to the kitchen and got some water.

RMZX - "Doing what I do, its surprising that I even got a headache."

RMZX decided to just walk around and explore, He had been here for a while yet never had the chance to actively see everything here.

(Contributing nothing! Its what I do best.)

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1214 on: April 02, 2013, 01:50:58 PM
[I'm thinking that whenever that Zero Joe Army thing happens that it'll be time for Sapph and myself to get actively involved]

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1215 on: April 02, 2013, 02:21:37 PM
(Oooooooooooo... So much fun updates...)

As Dr. Wily II was struggling back to his feet after falling off his evil spinning chair in complete darkness, he thought he heard something slide open.

DWII - WHO GOES THERE!? COMPUTER!! TURN THE FREAKING LIGHTS ON!!

Silence. Dr. Wily II then realised that it wasn't just his control room that's affected. As he finally got to his feet... Or at least he thinks so, Dr. Wily II began to grope around in the darkness, hoping to find something... ANYTHING to provide some form of light.

Gatling Man might be an excellent strategist, but he sucked in navigating around darkness... And hence, was slow in his progress to find his master. One would think, why not just teleport? Because the power's out. D'uh.

At the underground factory, all the machines have halted. Wily Figher was struggling to get the back-up generations up, to at least provide minimal lighting, but to no avail. Whatever the cause of the blackout is, it doesn't seem natural...

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #1216 on: April 02, 2013, 06:24:40 PM
Hierophant peaked around the corner, having shut off his staff so he isn't spotted right away and waited for his eyes to adjust to the darkness, though there may still be a chance of him being spotted if anyone with half their eyesight recovered to spot him from behind with most of his miter still covered in dried oil.

WilyII was taking his time rushing outside, but then again with the entire base dark it's not surprising why.  Judging by his poor eyesight and how long it would take for them to adjust, he may end up being stuck behind the corner for a while, waiting for him to make it out before attempting to get into the control room and pulling Emperor away from his "lesson".

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1217 on: April 02, 2013, 11:53:06 PM
RMZX looked outside, the vast emptiness of space was a calm sight. Not much has been happening since the battle ended, and naturally he is bored out of his wits.

RMZX walked over to the main Sickbay, he felt now is as good a time as any to pay his respects to Akai.

He opened the door, Akai's body sitting just the way it was after her power supply failed. He picked up the heavy android and put her in one of those Space Caskets, and shot the body off into the cosmos.

RMZX- "Its probably a good thing nobody saw that. I was really the only one who cared for her, and even then at first I didn't even think much of her to begin with. I'll make myself better than I was before Akai, just you see. I promise your death won't have been for naught."

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #1218 on: April 03, 2013, 12:03:22 AM
Tron finally found, after quite a bit of trouble, the room in which supposedly his ally, Wily II resided.

Seeing in the dark wasn't a problem, because even if in a weak body, darkness was still his forte.
Plus the effect of the crystal amplified his abilities a bit... yet, it was still only a slight improvement.

Upon entering the room, Tron immediately noticed Wily, who was struggling to get up from the floor.

Tron - "Lord Wily... are you alright?"

Wily II - "Buh-wha? WHO...

Tron - "It's me, Tron, I've recovered the crystal I mentioned."

Tron grabbed Wily, and helped him get back on his feet.

Wily II - "Umph... thank you."

Tron - "What the hell happened here, Lord Wily? There's no power anywhere."

(Time for some Wily and Tron interaction.)

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #1219 on: April 03, 2013, 12:40:06 AM
In his room, Fxeni was unable to sleep. He began to do what he always did when he couldn't get any sleep; fiddle away at something electronic. The closest thing to him was his weapon Yamalok, which had taken a beating during the fights in the city. He extended it and took out the power core of the weapon so that he could work on the body of the weapon without incident, however before he put it down he noticed something seemed off about it. Its normally green glow was punctuated with flashes of red.

It absorbed some of the Frenzy energy from when we were fighting Frenzy Man... just great. Fxeni thought to himself as he frowned, none to pleased about this turn of events. I'm going to have to get rid of this now that it's been tainted by that foul energy, and I don't have time to replace it. Such a waste! he thought as he got up and walked a bit, until he felt unbalanced and stopped. He picked up the powerless Yamalok to prop himself up and made his way to the door, looking at the core. He looked at the weapon propping him up again, examining its damage. If only those blasted turtles weren't powered up by that Frenzy energy, then I wouldn't have to... He began to think, but then an idea popped into his head.

Maybe this won't be such a waste after all... he thought to himself with a grin appearing on his face, and he headed off to the closest unoccupied lab room. He examined the equipment in the room, and deemed it sufficient for his needs. Now to get the beneficial parts of this blasted energy... he thought as he began tinkering away.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1220 on: April 03, 2013, 06:30:31 AM
(I'll hold off on making another story post until everybody wakes up.)

Posted on: April 02, 2013, 06:49:33 PM
(I lied. I'm damn bored and everybody's active i think. Gah I can't help it I'm restless and I want to continue the story. It sucks being the only one with no life. :\)

RMZX - "I feel like I've been walking in circles, hey come to think of it I don't actually know where I am. Dammit this place is too big. I wish I had a map or something..."

RMZX aimlessly walked around hoping he would find his way back to the comm deck.

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #1221 on: April 03, 2013, 07:31:39 AM
Hours past and PBPB was lying in bed, naked and wet, not even caring about the conditions of her covers as she clutched her head in discomfort. Try as she might, PBPB could not block the flood of conflict coming from her psychic link with PB. "I...need help!" she thought to herself as she quickly put on a quick see-through dark red loungerie outfit and left her quarters.

"ADA...is Vixy..still in her quarters?" she asked while touching the computer's comm panel.

"Affirmative." ADA replied.

"Thanks." PBPB replied back.

"If I might make a suggestion, you should be resting. Your body temperature is elevated beyond normal parameters and you are soaking wet." ADA informed PBPB.

Clutching her head, PBPB replied, "Duly noted, ADA. Good night!"

Breaking off communications with ADA, she began walking towards Vixy's quarters when she heard RMZX down the hallway say "I wish I had a map or something..."

"Simply press the control pad wall and ask ADA for directions or to display a map." PBPB told him while walking past. Finally she arrived at Vixy's quarters and rang the doorbell.

"Bluesy-chan. You look terrible. Come in!" Vixy said as she answered the door and led PBPB over to the bed. "Your fever hasn't gone down and you're soaking wet. What's wrong? You shouldn't be out of bed!"

PBPB, normally strong willed, collapsed into Vixy's arms and chest. "I feel like I'm losing my mind, Vixy. Or rather, I feel like PB is losing his mind. We have a psychic link, which I can normally block out if I focus. But his mind it's...Vixy it's terrible. It's like his emotions are at war within him. Considering what those damn Frenzy Waves did to Fxeni and myself in just a short amount of time, the prolonged exposure seems to have really [tornado fang]'d with PB's mind...and I can't get it out of my head. I can't sleep. I can't focus. Nothing makes sense anymore. I'm going crazy. I just wanna..."

Suddenly Vixy wrapped her arms around her and began to softly glow. "Shhhhhh, it's okay Bluesy-chan. I'm here. Just relax and let your mind drift away!" Vixy softly said comfortingly.

"I...I...wh-what are you doing?" PBPB asked while slightly blushing and resting.

"I'm healing you, silly. I'm also blocking his thoughts from your mind!" Vixy responded.

"I...oh this feels good....Ummmmmm, can I spend the night here please?" PBPB said as her mind finally felt at peace.

"As you wish, Bluesy-chan." Vixy said while caressing PBPB's forehead.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1222 on: April 03, 2013, 07:42:40 AM
RMZX - "Control pad... wall? What? Is that even a thing? From the sound of it there is only one of these... oh here it is."

RMZX hit a button on the wall.

RMZX - "Uhh... can I have a map?"

A map appeared on the wall.

RMZX - "That's real nice and all, but I mean can I have one printed off?"

A map printed out.

RMZX - "Thanks."

Using his brilliant map-reading skills, RMZX found himself back at the comm deck.

RMZX - "Cool. Alright, time for some... stuff... I actually don't know what I'm even doing."

He spun in a chair.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1223 on: April 03, 2013, 09:30:07 AM
Sapph handed, what looked like, a small remote to Talyn. "You can go on ahead, I have things to do." He said, turning his attention to the console, sorta... "Press the red button when you get into the driver's seat, and, when it asked for the vocal password, say 'Substitute Knight', it'll shift to voice commands and you can take it anywhere, but it will only be in it's ship mode." He instructed, starting to work furiously on a keyboard. "I have fallen digimon to revive, and a suit of armor to build..."

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1224 on: April 03, 2013, 02:22:40 PM
"Gotcha," Taylor replied. With that she followed Sapph's instructions and was soon heading back down to the surface of the planet.

"I wonder what we should get..." HeatGabumon mused.

"Well food, first off. Other supplies would be nice too..." Taylor responded, a grin on her face.

"Why are you smiling about this?"

"Because it's like a little adventure, silly!"

"Oh I see," the Digimon said. "Then maybe I should smile too!"

"If you want to... There is something I'd like to check first, though," she mumbled. HeatGabumon cocked his head inquisitively in response. "Remember that light we saw?" He nodded. "I just want to see the aftermath of that battle."

"Ah, I see!" he said excitedly. "Though there might not be much TO see..."

"Yeah, I suppose... But it's still worth it to check..." The two landed outside St. Acidburg, curious about what lay there in the aftermath of the great battle.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything