TGS 2010 THREAD

HokutoNoBen · 22597

Offline TheOnly

• SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #75 on: September 16, 2010, 05:48:09 AM
Asura's Wrath - Reminds me of God of War a little too much.

DMC - Don't look all that bad to be honest.  

Where's my MML3? I'm not buying a damn thing you publish anymore after this Twilight knockoff. I hated Twlight enough as it is.

Give them 15 million dollars and they will gladly make it. XD 

Signature:
Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBC code and smileys may be used in your signature.

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #76 on: September 16, 2010, 05:58:19 AM
[tornado fang] you Capcom.

[tornado fang] you.

Where's my MML3? I'm not buying a damn thing you publish anymore after this Twilight knockoff. I hated Twlight enough as it is.

Sorry, but L3 does not meet thier status quota (it's overraited anyway) give me an RPG and I'm happy. ;)

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline HokutoNoBen

• We Are Living! Living in 90s...90s...90s...
  • RPM Soldier
  • Nyohohoho~!
    • View Profile
Reply #77 on: September 16, 2010, 06:03:34 AM
RGG OF THE END LOOKS DAMN AWESOME. That was just the thing I needed after earlier today's announcements.  8D

Offline Bueno Excelente

• Diddlyboodlyzoodly
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #78 on: September 16, 2010, 06:18:15 AM
http://bumped.org/psublog/phantasy-star-online-2/
Oh my GOD. My favorite MMO of all time (the only one I've ever liked) makes a comeback?

Offline VixyNyan

• Kind & Generous Fluffy Pillow~
  • RPM Ecchi Princess
  • ♪ Vixylicious Nya Nya~ ♪
    • View Profile
    • Rockman Perfect Memories
Reply #79 on: September 16, 2010, 06:26:06 AM
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/konami573channel

Oh my GOD. My favorite MMO of all time (the only one I've ever liked) makes a comeback?

After 10 long years, it's coming back! HUnewearl, welcome home again~ <3

My favorites will always be Nei (PS2) and Rika (PS4) tho. ^^

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3480-2506-4200
[DeviantArt|Twitch.tv|Youtube|Fan Work|WiiVC|Character File]
Rock10: Ranking. Rock9: AC, EA, SS, Challenge, Ranking.
(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #80 on: September 16, 2010, 06:32:37 AM

When we get this game, we are having an RPM meetup, does that sound good?

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

Offline Align

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Natural Selection, my FPS of choice
Reply #81 on: September 16, 2010, 07:25:58 AM
And this is the new Spencer from BC2:

And he's better than ever before.
Aw yis.

Where'd you get that?

Offline HokutoNoBen

• We Are Living! Living in 90s...90s...90s...
  • RPM Soldier
  • Nyohohoho~!
    • View Profile
Reply #82 on: September 16, 2010, 08:02:34 AM
As some one who enjoyed Demon's Souls immensely...this newest tidbit from Sony's camp PLEASES ME.

Quote from: duckroll
At the Sony Conference at TGS they announced Project Dark, the working title for an upcoming PS3 exclusive action RPG. It reunites the staff of Demon's Souls to create a new game for those who loved Demon's Souls.

Offline The Drunken Dishwasher

• ~Daydreamer~
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #83 on: September 16, 2010, 09:48:26 AM
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPpCKjFrXzE[/youtube]

Holiday 2011...

okay [tornado fang] it, i'm buying my PS3 at January.  I don't think I can wait another year to buy the system and this in one day.

Offline Bueno Excelente

• Diddlyboodlyzoodly
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #84 on: September 16, 2010, 10:11:50 AM

My favorites will always be Nei (PS2) and Rika (PS4) tho. ^^
TOWARDS THE FUTURE RUNS

TOWARDS THE FUTURE RUNS EVERYWHERE

...AND CENTRAL DOME FIRE SWIRL 2 PLEASE

Offline STM

• says you shouldn't play with your
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Herpus Derpimus Prima
    • View Profile
Reply #85 on: September 16, 2010, 11:11:58 AM
Dissidia 2 news:

-Assist characters confirmed: a backup character (don't know if it's assigned or you choose) can deal a finisher.
-Lightning and Cain reconfirmed, Tifa Lockhart announced as new playable and the third FF7 representative.
-All character will have three costumes with additionals coming in via DLC (Ex. Cloud has FF7 look, ACC look, Shinra uniform from Crisis Core, and by DLC, his Kingdom Hearts look)
--Because Aya Brea has Lightning's uniform unlockable in The Third Birthday, Lightning is getting Aya's outfit as an alternate costume.
- Every character from the original will return (Firion, Squall, Cloud, Zidane, Kuja, Sephiroth, Terra, Tidus and Onion Knight should also appear in the demo, alongside WoL, Lightning and Kain, but some are assist, read below)
- There is a Story Mode (but it's still secret, I think?)
- Every stage from the original will return
- I guess the BGMs from the original are there too
- Dissidia save file can be imported (no idea on what can be imported. My theory: full savegame unlocks all the characters, stages and music from the original, and maybe you keep the items)
- Summons should return too
- It will have many new characters, music, stages and summons
- Some new gameplay feature they will not announce now
- Lightning has Paradigm Shifts. Changing Paradigm changes attacks and fighting style (Attacker/Blaster/Healer [Commando/Ravager/Medic])
- FFXIII's stage is Orphan's Cradle
- Kain Ex-Mode is Holy Dragon from After Years
- It's possible for four characters to be on the arena, it doesn't look like four player support is happening.
- Tag Mode a rumored game mode
- Using assists is easy. Down + L and Circle depletes your assist gauge by 1 (the yellow bar under HP) and makes the ally do a Brave attack. L plus Square depletes your assist gauge by 2 and makes the ally do an HP attack.
- Game is faster
- More than 9999 HP, meaning one hit kills may no longer infest high level combat play.

[spoiler=To ease page loading, big images]

[/spoiler]

Archer

Reply #86 on: September 16, 2010, 11:25:13 AM
Tifa Lockhart announced as new playable and the third FF7 representative.

Why am I not [tornado fang]ing surprised.

sigh.

• ~Daydreamer~
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #87 on: September 16, 2010, 11:33:20 AM
-Tifa Lockhart announced as new playable and the third FF7 representative.
-All character will have three costumes with additionals coming in via DLC (Ex. Cloud has FF7 look, ACC look, Shinra uniform from Crisis Core, and by DLC, his Kingdom Hearts look)
--Because Aya Brea has Lightning's uniform unlockable in The Third Birthday, Lightning is getting Aya's outfit as an alternate costume.
- Tag Mode a rumored game mode

Yum~

Offline STM

• Neo Arcadian
  • Herpus Derpimus Prima
    • View Profile
Reply #88 on: September 16, 2010, 11:37:51 AM
Why am I not surprised.

sigh.
This saddens me because, even if he's a comparatively carbon-copy of Cloud, we lose a good character in Zack and, by proxy, the chances of better hand-to-hand brawlers like Sabin and Zell go down the tubes.

Oh boy, with her, Cloud and Sephiroth all in, get ready to hear endless harping about friendship and light to make Cloud not emo.

So much for, "Let's mosey."

Aresian

Reply #89 on: September 16, 2010, 11:58:11 AM
Sorry, but L3 does not meet thier status quota (it's overraited anyway) give me an RPG and I'm happy. ;)

So release shitty games instead is their status "quota"? If you were a fan of Megaman in general, you wouldn't approve of this BS.

It's because of craptacular ideas like this that Capcom WON'T release a good RPG. Remember Command Missions? Want to see a CM2? Maybe you should lose your shitty attitude towards Legends 3 and look at the grander picture.

In short, I don't like your attitude.

In shorter.

This saddens me because, even if he's a comparatively carbon-copy of Cloud, we lose a good character in Zack and, by proxy, the chances of better hand-to-hand brawlers like Sabin and Zell go down the tubes.

Oh boy, with her, Cloud and Sephiroth all in, get ready to hear endless harping about friendship and light to make Cloud not emo.

So much for, "Let's mosey."

Also, this. Though honestly, I'm not THAT down. There's still a lot of possibilities with new characters. Keep an open heart and an empty stomach... wait, what? Oh?

I obviously mean this.

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Offline STM

• Neo Arcadian
  • Herpus Derpimus Prima
    • View Profile
Reply #90 on: September 16, 2010, 12:33:54 PM
...we COULD use a good Blue Mage.

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #91 on: September 16, 2010, 01:16:08 PM
Although it'll probably never happen, it would be kinda cool to see Tactics characters thrown in. Like I dunno, Ramza and Wiegraf? I'm sure there's plenty of stuff to work off of there.

Offline Acid

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #92 on: September 16, 2010, 02:06:46 PM
Tron Gameplay:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_uUq3bf4EQ[/youtube]

X-23 Gameplay:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oESQv9cB0qQ[/youtube]

Posted on: 16-09-2010, 12:53:03
One more thing:

Bionic Commando Rearmed 2:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vznzHHga2Xs[/youtube]

DAT JINGLE OH GOD

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #93 on: September 16, 2010, 03:48:02 PM

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Ephidiel

• B-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #94 on: September 16, 2010, 06:00:48 PM
Valkyria Chronicles 3: Unrecorded Chronicles
again PSP

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5qZCmNBr5w[/youtube]

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #95 on: September 16, 2010, 07:42:58 PM
Why am I not [tornado fang]ing surprised.

sigh.

I'm not suprised either, but then again, it's a game for the fanboys, let's leave Dissadia to turn into another FF7-fest. :\

So release shitty games instead is their status "quota"? If you were a fan of Megaman in general, you wouldn't approve of this BS.

It's because of craptacular ideas like this that Capcom WON'T release a good RPG. Remember Command Missions? Want to see a CM2? Maybe you should lose your shitty attitude towards Legends 3 and look at the grander picture.

In short, I don't like your attitude.

In shorter.

What I mean is, an origional RPG, we haven't had one of those non-branded RPGs in awhile. Plus I'm sick of the constant moaning and whining about something that'll be announced after Duke Nukem Forever gets released.

Offline Acid

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #96 on: September 16, 2010, 07:43:46 PM
I think I can post this here as well. It's regarding FF Versus and Agito. They've been shown in a closed theatre and I don't think we'll get to see them, but here are a few impressions from people who saw the footage:

[spoiler]
DISSIDIA 012 [DUODECIM]: FINAL FANTASY
08:37p: Tifa Lockhart is the third newest Dissidia Duodecim character being revealed at TGS. (11:10p: We’ve now had multiple sources confirm this, so we’re calling it true.) [Source]
09:04p: Booth where Dissidia Duodecim will be displayed. (View.) [Kotaku]
09:51p: Lightning and Kain Highwind screenshots from Dissidia Duodecim. (View.) [AndriaSang]
10:19p: Another shot of the Square-Enix booth, Dissidia Duodecim on the left-hand side. (View.)
10:50p: Cloud Strife’s third alternate outfit in Duodecim is his ShinRa grunt uniform.
10:51p: Cloud’s outfit changes slightly in event scenes, also the Assist System will allow the other character to take a finishing blow in place of the main character fighting.
10:53p: Dissidia Duodecim will release Spring 2011 in Japan.
11:55p: Dissidia Duodecim trailer being shown, Celes from Final Fantasy VI was spotted! (It was Cecil. 1up, learn your FF characters! ;p) Also Kingdom Hearts outfit for Cloud as downloadable content. [Source.]
01:10a: Cam footage of Warrior of Light taking on Squall! [And yes this is Duodecim, GameVideos is wrong.] Looks like he’s got some new moves! Check it out below!
01:31a: While the trailer for Dissidia Duodecim has yet to surface (and it was blocked on the Sony press conference) we have a translation available from Famitsu who was there to witness the trailer! “As with the previous game, the narrator describes a world where the two gods Cosmos and Chaos fight. There is a scene where the new fighter Lightning goes against the Warrior of Light, as well as a scene where Kain attacks Bartz, as well as other interesting scenes. A scene with Kuja talking to Zidane, and another with Cloud and Kuja having a conversation. Are they on different sides than they were in the first game? Or is it because they’ve lost their memories? Also, Cecil and the Onion Knight are talking on what looks like an airship, and Cloud wears a new costume. You can also see the Emperor and Golbez, as well as Kefka among other characters from the previous game. At the end you can see Tifa say to Sephiroth ‘Who are you?’” [Source.]
01:53a: Kain gameplay video! Check it you below!
02:06a: Since Aya Brea gets a Lightning costume in The 3rd Birthday, I guess it would be fair to… (View pic!)
03:05a: And here’s Cloud in his Kingdom Hearts garb. (View pic!)

FINAL FANTASY VERSUS XIII + FINAL FANTASY AGITO XIII
08:38p: Footage of Final Fantasy Versus XIII is being shown on the floor, it looks similar to Kingdom Hearts.
08:38p: The car that Noctis rides in has been changed from before.
09:28p: Apparently, a press conference concerning the Fabula Nova Crystallis series (Versus/Agito), will happen on January 11, 2011. [Thanks, Lissar!]
10:46p: Agito XIII footage shown of characters riding on chocobos on a large field. [Source]
10:46p: Versus XIII footage shows Noctis running around a wasteland, and he comes to a ruined city and fights a Behemoth. [Source]
11:17p: “The field in Versus is beautiful, and there was even a scene with him jumping of a cliff. In the fighting scene Noct was walking around and a Behemoth appeared in front of him. He pulled out his sword and sliced it. The action was seamless.” [Source.]
11:21p: “Agito was too short. Mostly fighting. There are now people wearing red school uniforms that are different from what we’ve seen before. You can probably change characters’ costumes.” [Source.]
01:41a: We have a summary of the Agito XIII footage shown as well from Famitsu: “In Agito, the Byakko Army is marching (they have a tiger, so this is probably who it is.) They seem to be going to war. A spider-legged war machine clings to the wall of a building, and you can see the character(s?) you control on the ground casting magic, giving you the impression of both technology and fantasy. In battle they show the status bars of three characters at a time, and it shows that you can cast Fire or Wall with different button presses, like in the last trailer. You can also see a chocobo running across a field.” [Source.]
01:46a: And in Versus the scene that was shown during E3’10 with the main character Noctis fighting a Behemoth is now revealed in movie form. The battle is played out on a road that looks like Shinjuku, and the quality is so high that it makes you wonder if you’ll actually be able to control this battle. The blood spurting from the Behemoth and Noctis’s movements are very fantastic and yet realistic at the same time. In battle it looks as though Noctis disappears for a moment (but it was too fast and the details are as yet unknown.)
[/spoiler]

Source is this:

http://www.finalfantasy.net/

Also contains more regarding 4WoL and Dissidia gameplay

Offline CephiYumi

• Kick the door, hit the floor, magical words (groovy!)
  • RPM Purifier
  • mew mew~
    • View Profile
Reply #97 on: September 16, 2010, 08:08:55 PM
Soooo..... it wasn't Celes? ; ;

Archer

Reply #98 on: September 16, 2010, 08:13:24 PM
11:55p: Dissidia Duodecim trailer being shown, Celes from Final Fantasy VI was spotted!
It was Cecil.

rofl

• ~Daydreamer~
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #99 on: September 16, 2010, 08:24:18 PM
I'm not suprised either, but then again, it's a game for the fanboys, let's leave Dissadia to turn into another FF7-fest. :\

a fourth character per game would be interesting, but, lol, 'FF7-fest'.  Lollerskates.

Anyhow, Kain's EX Burst is a jump of epic proportions.