RPM POKEMON ADVENTURE THING

Kit · 216826

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #3950 on: September 11, 2013, 03:36:55 AM
Tarot Skitty continues to fidget uncomfortably as it waits to see who was going to be put on the stands first.  Hierophant, while calmer, was feeling the Skitty-shaped Robot Master's nervousness, worrying about how they were going to handle its inability to speak anything but cat noises and how they intend to resolve the situation without hurting the course of the trial.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3951 on: September 11, 2013, 03:42:13 AM
Giovanni gave Phoenix a knowing smirk.  He leaned in to Payne and lowered his voice. "This will be far too easy.  So long as the beast doesn't testify."  He cast his glare out at the audience, particularly Ash and Misty. "Or its little friends."
Payne nodded, as he slowly sat back into his seat, combing whatever was left of his hair.

"No worries, even if they testify, we have the evidential advantage."

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #3952 on: September 11, 2013, 04:13:51 AM
(I'm considering an early bedtime, as I have an early morning tomorrow.  I'd hate to miss out on Bitchy Jenny's antics, if any.)

Giovanni nodded.  "Once they hear about how destructive it is, they'll be jumping at the chance to hand Mewtwo over."  He moved his dark gaze to Quickie. "That woman won't be receiving stolen property ever again.  Hell, she'll be lucky if she's not getting jail time.  Keeping such a destructive weapon like that."  He looked to Jenny.  "Should it come to it, we'll put plan B on the table."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3953 on: September 11, 2013, 04:45:39 AM
Officer Jenny grinned at the sound of Plan B.

"Anything to put that menace down..."

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #3954 on: September 11, 2013, 06:15:22 AM
(... ... ... I got nothin'. Someone else'll have to take over Phoenix, cause I ain't got anything right now D:)

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #3955 on: September 11, 2013, 06:23:31 AM
(Phoenix is up for grabs, then, whoever wants him!  I'm heading for bed.)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3956 on: September 11, 2013, 06:41:08 AM
(Calling Phinix Wright! 8D)

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #3957 on: September 12, 2013, 03:45:02 AM
"Mr. Wright, I pray you have your evidence in order? I know you have a habit of scrambling through your files in the middle of a cross examination." The Judge stated.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3958 on: September 12, 2013, 03:53:05 AM
(So no one is taking Phoenix?)

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #3959 on: September 12, 2013, 03:56:09 AM
(Didn't you say you were taking him?)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3960 on: September 12, 2013, 03:57:30 AM
(I'm taking Payne. D:)

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #3961 on: September 12, 2013, 04:03:18 AM
(I'm not taking him.  Someone needs to take him.)

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3962 on: September 12, 2013, 05:26:59 AM
(I'm a dunce in Phoenix Wright lore, so I can't take control of him)

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #3963 on: September 13, 2013, 01:53:07 PM
(Okay, Suppercut's taking Phoenix.  Initiating exposition dump!)

Maya looked at Phoenix. "Just to remind you, this is about a bunch of incidents that happened, with Mewtwo in the middle of each one.  He caused damage in Stone Town, the first time when Team Rocket invaded to capture him, and the second time against Carr.  In Fuschia, he caused a huge explosion, which leveled a city block.  In Vermillion, he took part in a battle which also leveled another city block, a battle that was started by another Pokemon disguised as him.  A sinkhole in Fuschia is also blamed on him, and there are accusations of large-scale mind control." 

She glanced at her notes.  "Basically, Team Rocket claims that Mewtwo's current trainer can't handle his power, so they're working to get him back.  We need to prove to the court that Team Rocket has history of abuse and won't take proper care of him, and aside from these current accusations, Mewtwo was well taken care of for years without any problem."

Offline Suppercut ♡

• Toaster Catgirl Sniper
  • Neo Arcadian
  • something something All Limiters Released
    • View Profile
    • Ironically Opressing Oppression
Reply #3964 on: September 13, 2013, 04:56:51 PM
(Sorry for the lateness. I had no idea that it would be a part of PokeRP. So here I am, performing for you! If you know the words, you can join in too!)

Yeesh...I'm going up against Team Rocket itself... Phoenix wiped sweat off of his brow. He had gone up against law-avoiding opponents and impossible odds before, but to do what generations of trainers and law groups have continued to fail to do was both ambitious and outrageous.

He hid his doubt and spoke confidently to Maya, "Sounds tough. Mewtwo is indeed a hot-button Pokemon, so to speak. All right, what's our evidence look like?"

what

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #3965 on: September 13, 2013, 05:01:39 PM
"We've got witness testimonies for Team Rocket's past transgressions," Maya glanced at her notes, "however, Team Rocket's got records of Mewtwo's past transgressions as well, along with records of his creation and proof of ownership.  Right now, his current trainer, Ms Lexi Shank, is looking at charges of theft and receiving stolen property.  The odds are stacked in Team Rocket's favor, currently."

At the table beside Phoenix, Quickie shrank in her seat. "I also submitted Mewtwo's employment records.  Aside from that and Pokemon Center records, I don't have much else.  And Team Rocket's sneaky.  Who knows what dirt they'll dig up?"

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3966 on: September 13, 2013, 05:03:58 PM
Payne was staring at the defense table, and slightly fidgeted in his seat. Not only was he facing off against Phoenix Wright again, but the guy had the nerve to ignore his taunt! The nerve! Payne slammed his fist against the table, and stood up.

"ARE YOU DONE ALREADY!? I HAVE A CASE TO WIN OVER HERE!!"

Offline Suppercut ♡

• Toaster Catgirl Sniper
  • Neo Arcadian
  • something something All Limiters Released
    • View Profile
    • Ironically Opressing Oppression
Reply #3967 on: September 13, 2013, 05:09:30 PM
"Well... might as well go down swinging. Maybe we can stall them out and try to get some time to dig our own dirt..." Phoenix whispered. "All right, Your Honor, the defense is ready."

what

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3968 on: September 13, 2013, 05:12:02 PM
Payne could feel a blood vessel pop. He was ignored again. Before he could burst out again, he felt a light tug on his coat. Turning, he saw Giovanni, eyes closed. Calming down, Payne turned to face The Judge.

"The prosecution is ready as well, Your Honour." With that, he turned and glared at Phoenix.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #3969 on: September 13, 2013, 05:26:51 PM
Giovanni sat back in his chair, satisfied that this would go smoothly.  He was about to joke with Payne regarding how the trial may as well be a mere formality when the doors to the back of the courtroom opened, two bailiffs walking in and taking up flanking positions.  In walked a Pal Park warden, holding the end of a leash, and trailing a couple steps behind was Mewtwo, head bowed, muzzled, and his wrists and ankles cuffed, followed by a second warden.

Giovanni almost spit his coffee across the table.  He watched as the wardens led Mewtwo to a bench near the front of the courtroom, on the Defense's side, but far enough away so that Mewtwo couldn't directly converse with Quickie.  Quickie herself had cast a furtive glance over her shoulder before returning her gaze to the Judge.

Giovanni motioned for Payne and Jenny to lean in. "We may have a problem."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3970 on: September 13, 2013, 05:31:26 PM
Payne and Officer Jenny leaned in as gestured. Jenny was the first to pop.

"Why is that freak here!? I thought it was locked up in the Pokemon Institute and not going anywhere!!"

Payne combed at his balding strains again.

"A small problem really... Then again, this might prove useful... If I'm able to... You know, nudge it a little... One pop from it, and the case is ours!"

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #3971 on: September 13, 2013, 05:34:20 PM
"Indeed," Giovanni nodded. "I know for a fact that it doesn't take much to get Mewtwo riled up.  If we can agitate it enough for it to react violently, Plan B will surely go through.  Since it's here, though, we may want to show that card earlier, get the jury and the judge behind the plan."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3972 on: September 13, 2013, 05:42:33 PM
Payne swished his head to the side, letting whatever strains of hair to fly in the air. "That would be easy, since we have Ms Jenny. Work your magic like you did in the station, and the cat will be in the bag. Cat being Mewtwo of course."

Jenny calmed down slightly. It was true, back with her initial interrogation, Mewtwo was visibly holding back... "Fine. All I want to see, is to never see that freak again... Preferably because it's dead."

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #3973 on: September 13, 2013, 09:12:45 PM
The Judge slightly jumped at the sight of Mewtwo. "Oh my, what is that? Is that an... alien rabbit?"

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3974 on: September 13, 2013, 10:46:16 PM
Ryuta followed the two Pal Park wardens, still tasked with keeping Mewtwo's temper under control, though he hopes his presence doesn't affect the trial, or give Team Rocket any excuse to use him as a ruse to turn the favor of the jury over to them.

Most of his concern was towards the way they had restrained Mewtwo.  It was understandable, but he still didn't appreciate the measures as it would only intensify the jury's interpretation of how the one-of-a-kind Pokemon actually behaved prior to the trial.

Hierophant and Tarot Skitty watched as Mewtwo was being carted into the room, Tarot Skitty still thinking about what it had heard prior to the start of the trial.  So far, only Quickie, select members of Team Rocket who "understood" Mewtwo's behavior, and two of the other trainers that encountered him were going to testify.

"Sounds to me like they completely forgot about you," Hierophant mutters towards Tarot Skitty, "I guess since Team Rocket is aware that one of their own was the one responsible for drawing Mewtwo into this trial, they smacked the judge with enough riches to make him throw out any evidence of you and the other cards being involved."

Tarot Skitty moaned a bit before looking back towards the trial being set up, wondering if they really have chosen to leave him off the stand for the sole sake of protecting Team Rocket's own image.