RPM POKEMON ADVENTURE THING

Kit · 228252

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #375 on: April 25, 2013, 06:52:56 PM
"I didn't know PB had a Jolteon with him." Sakura said suddenly.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #376 on: April 25, 2013, 06:58:04 PM
(LoL, I looked back and realized I forgot to include it in the group. OOPS XD)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #377 on: April 25, 2013, 06:59:23 PM
(Yeah I was wondering why he only had 5 Pokemon.)

Offline Pyro

• Wielder of the Chaos Force
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #378 on: April 25, 2013, 07:03:54 PM
(So does that make his Jolteon the metaphorical "fifth Beatle?")

Come and read some Thoughts of a Platypus

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #379 on: April 25, 2013, 07:05:27 PM
(Huh?)

Offline Pyro

• Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #380 on: April 25, 2013, 07:10:27 PM
(I believe Wikipedia can explain the term better, but I use "Fifth Beatle" as a term for either an unknown or informal member of a group. Lt. PB's Jolteon being the case as Sakura did not know about it.)

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #381 on: April 26, 2013, 05:15:05 AM
(Someone needs to like... Take a photo of Mewtwo in that curled up pose... XD)

(I'll get around to it eventually... 8D)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #382 on: April 26, 2013, 05:16:28 AM
(And Sushi Chef Mewtwo, I demand it!)

Offline Pyro

• Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #383 on: April 26, 2013, 05:37:21 AM
(Complete with nifty hat!)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #384 on: April 26, 2013, 05:41:19 AM
(And apron.)

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #385 on: April 26, 2013, 05:56:49 AM
"The Jolteon is reserved for special occasions," Quickie said, looking out the window at the developing storm.  "Looking good.  If they cause blackouts, people will just blame it on the weather."

(I'll wait a bit before I decide to give Mewtwo more cat-like habits... such as rubbing his face against corners.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #386 on: April 26, 2013, 05:58:26 AM
(Mewtwo kitty! *o*)

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #387 on: April 26, 2013, 06:00:52 AM
(He purrs, rubs his face against corners, sleeps in the sun, and bites if you rub him the wrong way.)

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #388 on: April 26, 2013, 06:54:39 AM
(And Sushi Chef Mewtwo, I demand it!)
(Working on it still... Once I can get a day where Dad leaves me alone long enough to draw...)

Sapph watched Mewtwo's hand motions while the giant, psychic cat was whipping up the storm. He pulled out a ribbon, unrolled it, and dangled it so that it looked like Mewtwo was pawing at it.

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #389 on: April 26, 2013, 07:14:28 AM
"I see." Sakura said as she continued to pet Mewtwo.  A little known fact about Sakura was that she felt that Jolteons are overrated and she was tired of people regarding them as the preferred Eeveelution out of the seven.  She certainly doesn't hate them, but she wondered if all the Eevees that evolved into Jolteons wanted to evolve into Jolteons.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #390 on: April 26, 2013, 09:42:07 AM
Mewtwo finished summoning his storm and rolled over on his back, purring.

"Be careful...  You know how Persians get those catgasms and bite you when they get all excited?"  Quickie warned.  "Yeah, Mewtwo can inflict a nasty nip."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #391 on: April 26, 2013, 02:28:45 PM
(Nip? More like a Psycho Cut. 8D)

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Pyro

• Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #392 on: April 26, 2013, 05:15:11 PM
Cinnabar Island. Famous for its volcano, bustling tourist industry, and arcane experiments that create godlike psychic kitties. It was a day like any other on the bustling beaches of the north shore with women in two-piece bikinis absorbing the sun rays while the surfers caught some monster waves. One particularly stunning brunette was lying on her front with her straps untied when a particularly unattractive man loomed over her. He was the kind of guy who would shave in a fortnight with a unibrow and huge nose that was slightly crooked. The beauty looked up to see the mat of black fur that covered his body his his chest down to his toes and how his his belly poked out and jiggled but the thing that disgusted her the most was his bright red speedo that accentuated a bulge see did not need or want to see. The lecherous stranger combed his greasy black hair back and smiled at her.

"Hey babe," he said, "Need someone to rub the lotion on your back."

"I am fine, thank you," she replied an icy but courteous tone.

"C'mon," The stranger insisted, "I'm the really gentlemanly type. I won't anywhere I shouldn't. Not unless you want me to."

The beauty shuddered when he expectantly raised his brow and turned away, "Leave me alone, please."

"Hey! I'm not gonna take 'no' for an answer babe," he replied and feigned an indignant tone, "Not unless you let me take you to--"

A low rumbling sound cut him off and everyone on the beach stopped to feel the sand beneath them shade. In the distance, they could see a massive wave rolling towards them. What they did not see was the young boy riding it on the back of an Empoleon with the a Zorua clinging to his shoulder. Pyro hummed a theme from a famous television show as the beach drew closer. He effortlessly skimmed cross the wave and stayed one step ahead as it crashed on to the sand and washed up on the street. By some divine providence, no one was caught in the current when the wave retreated. No one except for the unibrowed stranger who vainly struggled against the current but found himself swept out to sea and into a group of particularly nasty looking Tentacruel. The stranger scream when one of them stung him in the posterior and swam away with some irate Jellyfish Pokemon in hot pursuit.

Pyro, on the other hand, was quite pleased with himself when he dismounted Memphis and danced along the giant penguin.

"Aw yeah," he shouted while shaking his hips and shuffled to the left, "That was awesome! Let's go find that ultimate Cinnabar Volcano Burger!"

The stranger's panicked screams echoed in the background but Pyro seemed to be oblivious to them and bounded into town with his entourage. No one seemed to mind his girly wails either as the beach resumed its bustle.

(And yes, I'm a huge fan of Hawaii Five-0. This has to be my favorite scene in the entire [new] series.  8))

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #393 on: April 26, 2013, 07:03:53 PM
"Oh yeah the ones that Skitty, Delcatty, Glameow, Purugly, Purloin, and Leipard get too?" Sakura replied "Yeah I've experienced that, guess I should stop now."

Reluctantly Sakura stopped petting Mewtwo.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #394 on: April 26, 2013, 10:48:00 PM
Sapph sighed and put away the ribbon he brought out when Mewtwo put his hand down. It was very much a pointless action he did, and it was only amusing for that moment, as it didn't really incite a reaction from the large, psychic cat. "So, what all is there to do around here?"

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #395 on: April 27, 2013, 05:43:37 AM
(Oh boy... You have finally arrived... I guess I should start putting myself into this RP now. XD)

The abandoned Pokemon Mansion, the site for one of the horrific, yet most impactful in terms of scienitifc breakthrough, experiments in the whole history of Kanto. And because of that experiment, the Mansion was destroyed and abandoned. No one truly knows what was created, however, looking at the destruction, it was certainly a powerful thing.

And yet, people still venture into the Mansion, the occasional Burglar wanting to make a quick buck on the black market, adventurous Trainers wanting a Magmar or the mysterious Ditto... And a certain scientist.

Dr. Wily II... Affectionately known as Doc to the Cinnabar Island citizens, was a Team Rocket head scientist involved in a scientifc experiment. However, after the experiment was... Huge success and fled, Dr. Wily II could not bring himself to continue following the views of Team Rocket, he left the criminal organization, taking most of the important related scientific information with him. It wasn't easy escaping the clutches of Team Rocket, but Dr. Wily II managed to evade them thanks to the Cinnabar Island Volcano. After things with Team Rocket calmed down thanks to a certain red trainer, Dr. Wily II came out of hiding, and met Blaine, another fellow Team Rocket scientist that also disagreed with Team Rocket's views.

The 2 decided to redeem themselves by helping to improve the lives of the Cinnabar citizens, through tourism and scientific glory. Thanks to the 2's effort, tourism is booming, and the Pokemon Lab is able to revive Pokemon from the ancient world. When time came for expansion, Blaine suggested looking towards the Seafoam Islands and personally set off on his journey there, leaving Dr. Wily II in charge of the Cinnabar Gym...

It's been 6 months since Blaine left for the Seafoam Islands, and there has been an update blackout. Dr. Wily II had been trying to contact Blaine, but to no avail. He even took a short leave of absence to head to the Seafoam Islands himself, but found no trace of Blaine at all. Not even a puzzle. Though worried for his fellow scientist, Dr. Wily II couldn't leave the Gym empty for long periods, especially with the Trainer season coming up, the most he could do was to send out a heli-drone he created to search for Blaine...

On the roof of the abandoned Pokemon Mansion like a glitch, Dr. Wily II sat and watched the fiasco that happened on the beach in the north. All because of one trainer boy.

"Trainers these days... Whatever to Surfing and landing with a light hop and skip?" Dr. Wily sighed further when he finally sees the stranger desparately escaping from the Tentacruels. Placing his right palm on his face, Dr. Wily II threw out a PokeBall, calling out his Tauros.

"Tauros, use Surf and save that poor man." With a loud cry, Tauros jumped off the roof, and landed onto a surfboard. With sunglasses suddenly appearing over it's eyes, Tauros Surf-ed over to the stranger, creating a small tidel wave to sweep the Tentacruels away. Caught off-guard, the Tentacruels retreated, giving Tauros time to pull the exhausted stranger onto it's surfboard and finally settling him back onto the beach. Calling back Tauros, Dr. Wily II continued to stay on the roof, looking at the "adventures" that young boy will have, and perhaps, learn some things about his next challenger.

(MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN, that has got to be the longest RP post I ever made, not counting Busy World. As for the Tauros, totally inspired by this. Link is to Gelbooru, so BEWARE. Also, yes, I'm involved in the Mewtwo experiment. 8D)

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #396 on: April 27, 2013, 05:59:45 AM
Back in Saffron City...

Mewtwo finally opened his eyes and gave them a level gaze since they stopped petting him.  He snorted, rolled over, and curled up, resting his head on his folded hands and closing his eyes for a nap.  Quickie reached down and gave him a good scratch.  "Big bad Mewtwo just wants some love..."

"Hush," Mewtwo twitched his tail.

Quickie stood.  "Well... there's a decent nightlife around here, a club or two, some taverns...  Usually, I'm working on projects in the evening, while Mewtwo goes off and does whatever.  When PB gets back... if he can pry himself away from Karen, he could tell you about some of his haunts around here."  Quickie shrugged and sighed.  "Unfortunately, I don't really have that much of a social life.  And honestly, I'm fine with it."

Meanwhile, in Veridian City...

Giovanni sat there in his Spartan office, arms folded across his broad chest.  His security system had been reset, and a number of the part-time staff have been put on paid leave until new background checks could be completed.  His advisors and higher-ranked agents were reorganized and assigned to different duties in order to better secure his gym.  All business outside of his normal Gym Leader duties were routed through numerous agents, and depending on security level, were either transmitted to his underground office on a secured line, or sent to his home through a protected server.  Only his elite agents even had his home phone number, and it was one of his agents who urged him to return to the compound that evening, after the fiasco that caused Giovanni to reset his security system, rethink his protocol, and to retreat to the liquor cabinet at home.

The agent, a blonde-haired woman with top-secret clearance, tucked a strand of her curly hair behind an ear before she straightened, clicked her heels, and spoke in hushed tones.  "We are still awaiting results of the other tests, but we had run a sample of the litter through the mass-spectrometer, and determined its composition.  After that, we cross-referenced a database of litters available on the market and traced this particular sample back to a manufacturer and distributor in Saffron City."

"Saffron City?"  Giovanni was surprised and puzzled.  "Is that litter available in this town?"

"No, sir," the woman shook her head.  "It is a brand manufactured and sold only in Saffron City.  Hypoallergenic, low-dust, clay-free, paper-based formula, with carbon and baking soda odor control."

"And the litter my Persian uses?"

"Low-dust clay-based charcoal formula with baking soda odor control, Pretty Skitty brand."

"So, let me get this straight..."  Giovanni cupped his chin in his hand.  "I turn my back and used Persian litter from Saffron City appears on my desk."

"That much we are able to gather, sir."

"FIND OUT WHO OR WHAT PUT IT THERE!"  Giovanni slapped both palms on his desk as he stood.  "Here, I will narrow it down for you.  It appeared on my desk.  Out of thin air.  There are only certain types of creatures that can do that!"

The woman nodded quickly. "I'll inform you as soon as I'm able."  She turned and left the room quickly.

Giovanni sat down again and heaved a groan.  He leaned back in his chair and took a swallow of his coffee--which was cold and stale.  The half-and-half he had mixed in also left a skin on the surface.  He shook his head, and then jabbed the button on his intercom.  "Agents 006 and 004, have you made any progress on locating our intruder?"

"Not yet, sir," a voice crackled over the line. "We've been conducting perimeter checks every fifteen minutes.  A few trainers stopped by, but they were sent away."

"Have you checked with our away teams?  The intruder said something about Pallet Town.  Contact the away team there and find out what you can!"

"Right away, sir!"  The connection closed with a click.

Giovanni sat back in his chair and pulled his flask from his pocket.  He unscrewed the cap and knocked back a swig.

(So, Wily is involved with Project Mewtwo?  Perhaps I could use this little bit to my advantage...)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #397 on: April 27, 2013, 06:02:46 AM
(Eee Black Tulip, I love Black Tulip!)

Offline Pyro

• Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #398 on: April 27, 2013, 06:04:17 AM
(I will probably get back to Pyro tomorrow night. Got a comic con to attend. 8D)

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #399 on: April 27, 2013, 06:07:27 AM
(Somewhere in his Rolodex, Giovanni might still have Wily's number... 8D)