I say bad things about your favorite games!

Bueno Excelente · 54276

Offline Bueno Excelente

• Diddlyboodlyzoodly
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #150 on: May 31, 2010, 02:55:50 PM
Crash Bandicoot: Warped
Urgh. Skipped them after the main trilogy, CTR and Bash.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #151 on: May 31, 2010, 03:00:35 PM
Warped is Crash Bandicoot 3 you know

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #152 on: May 31, 2010, 03:07:38 PM
It is. A fun game too; I want to see what nitpicks you have with it.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Thanatos-Zero

• RPM Irregular
    • View Profile
Reply #153 on: May 31, 2010, 03:12:29 PM
Hmm, Darkwing Duck NES?

- All members of the Fearsome Five but no Negaduck in the game? BLASPHEMY!
- Where are all my gadgets from the TV Series?
- No Launchpad crash?
- Why does everyone works for F.O.W.L.? Haven't they their own agenda?
- Steelbeak just escapes. No jail for him.
- Weak executed plot. Where are the gags? Only the ending has one...
- To little health for DW.

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #154 on: May 31, 2010, 03:17:24 PM
- Aeris/Aerith(she's supposed to be named Alice you translator dumbasses) has died... this is the saddest part of any game I have ever pla.... YAAAAAAAY! SNOWBOARDING MINIGAME RIGHT AFTER! Nomura, you are the king of storytelling mood.
I call that "the Disney effect" because of the way they tend to handle death. Bambi's probably the best example of this sort of thing. Oh no, Bambi's mom is dead... that was unexpectedly sad and... What the hell? Animals singing happily in the springtime?

Offline Bueno Excelente

• Diddlyboodlyzoodly
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #155 on: May 31, 2010, 03:32:19 PM
Hohohohoho silly me.  :V I was imagining Wrath of Cortex for a second. Sure, I'll nitpick it. Do it as soon as I come back from my exam.

I call that "the Disney effect" because of the way they tend to handle death. Bambi's probably the best example of this sort of thing. Oh no, Bambi's mom is dead... that was unexpectedly sad and... What the hell? Animals singing happily in the springtime?
Bambi has a change of seasons, though. You can see time has passed, and the scene lasts long enough for it to have an effect. The snowboarding minigame when everyone's still supposed to be mourning was just a stupid transition. Although it fit right in with my point of view. "Ding dong, the [sonic slicer] is dead!"

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #156 on: May 31, 2010, 03:37:58 PM
It's more like "OH NO SHE DIED! WTF? THESE ARE GOOD GRAPH-CHANGE DISC? WHERE'D I PUT THAT DAMN CASE..." and then the emotions are lost. And then it's all "SNOW? WTF? walk walk walk TOWN! WHEE! SNOWBOARDING! WOOO!"

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #157 on: May 31, 2010, 03:40:49 PM
Well, I played 7 at the same time as 6..guess which one I am not playing now? Anyways how about Batman for the NES?

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #158 on: May 31, 2010, 04:19:40 PM
Super C

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #159 on: May 31, 2010, 05:42:29 PM
Crash Bandicoot: Warped
Allow me.
-Pointless bikeracing and space shooting take away from wampa fruit and mystical colorful masks.
-Once you get the rocket launcher you just simply can't die
-It's the same bosses I've been fighting for every past game, and they're pretty much the same attack pattern too.
-Not as great as the second or first.
-Crash' sister ruins the show with her little baby tiger
-What's with Cortex having himself a mystical mask?
-All the power ups make the jumping around stages a breeze, double jumping, easy to get over falls, rocket launcher beats far away enemies. prolonged spin dash blasts away enemies.
-There's always someone making fun of how I suck for losing on the game over screen [Little tiger stages are a pain]
-Naughty dog always makes three games out of their franchise, makes a cart racer and hands it off to another developer.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #160 on: May 31, 2010, 06:03:26 PM
He said he was going to...

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #161 on: May 31, 2010, 06:55:47 PM
Please no opinion-debating, we'll be here forever if we do. YES I find it claustrophobic, like 3D Castlevanias, yes, the scanning is tedious if the free-look is commanded by a trigger, and only if you're standing still. And like all games in this thread, I was saying it about the original version.
haha, my bad.
I never played the GC versions. Ive SEEN them played, and played it for a little while, but Trilogy was my first wii game because I wanted to play the primes.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #162 on: May 31, 2010, 07:40:38 PM
- Snaking.
- 2D sprites.
- Few characters.
- Graphics have aged badly.
- Battle stages are kinda empty.

This one was hard to do. Since I pretty much don't find anything to nitpick, the game was awesome.

Yeah I thought I'd give you a fun one!  You could've said "No Koopa Troopa" and I would've accepted that too, but I'll chalk that under Few characters.  As for snaking, I'm not arguing anything, but I don't think snaking is a big deal in MK64 because the weapons were so damn good and balanced.  Just an observation.  XD

Now, Zone of the Enders 2 (and if you say Ken's tits, you're temp banned!  8D)

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #163 on: May 31, 2010, 07:47:20 PM
I'm still waiting for Final Fantasy 4, 5 and 6.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #164 on: May 31, 2010, 08:27:11 PM
The waiting game.  8D

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #165 on: May 31, 2010, 08:29:42 PM
He said he was going to...
He said he never played it.

Offline VixyNyan

• Kind & Generous Fluffy Pillow~
  • RPM Ecchi Princess
  • ♪ Vixylicious Nya Nya~ ♪
    • View Profile
    • Rockman Perfect Memories
Reply #166 on: May 31, 2010, 08:30:09 PM

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3480-2506-4200
[DeviantArt|Twitch.tv|Youtube|Fan Work|WiiVC|Character File]
Rock10: Ranking. Rock9: AC, EA, SS, Challenge, Ranking.
(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #167 on: May 31, 2010, 08:32:22 PM
Hohohohoho silly me.  :V I was imagining Wrath of Cortex for a second. Sure, I'll nitpick it. Do it as soon as I come back from my exam.

Ahem, yes he did play it.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #168 on: May 31, 2010, 08:35:56 PM
My mistake, he can still do it anyways.

Offline X-3

• ???
  • Robot Master
    • View Profile
Reply #169 on: May 31, 2010, 08:54:20 PM
Hah, this is entertaining stuff to read.

Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion? Not a hard one to critique, there, but it's fun to.

Offline Bueno Excelente

• Diddlyboodlyzoodly
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #170 on: May 31, 2010, 09:45:32 PM
My mistake, he can still do it anyways.
Nah, you did it pretty well. Sorry, Talyn. Anyway, let's get to work.

Now, Zone of the Enders 2 (and if you say Ken's tits, you're temp banned!  8D)
AW-RITE. Hard one for me, since I consider this to be the best damn mech game of all time, but let's go.

- VECTOR CANNON IS THE BEST WEAPON EVER why can't we use it practically more often >_>
- Aw, man. Zero Shift is so damn cool. ...and we get it close to the end of the game.
- Tons of ridiculously cool mechs to pilot and fight, and we can't play the whole game as Anubis or Vic Viper, just a crappy multiplayer mode. WHY
- As cool as the AI fight was, recycling last game's last boss is kinda weak. >_>
- Love Dingo. WHY does he have to be called "Dingo"? Seriously. DINGO?
- "MY MECH IS DAMAGED. CARRY MEEEEEE"
- Why change characters? Dingo has alot more potencial than Leo, and motive to fight against Bahram, but why just... switch protagonists like that?
- Too many weapons, so little time.
- ...I hate having to listen for that guy's cries just to find him in the container.
- That last war-like mech battle between tons of mechs... WHY does it mean I gotta play babysitter to tons of mechs? It could have been awesome to rip through things with my own private army.

- Ken's bajoombas, fruit mommas, love melons.

Hah, this is entertaining stuff to read.

Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion? Not a hard one to critique, there, but it's fun to.
Alright, let's see...

- RED FIRE EVERYWHERE IN RED FIRE WORLD AND RED WALLS TO GO THROUGH. WHEN IS THIS DAMN GATE QUEST GONNA END
- Hey, you know that horrible gate quest? Guess what... you're gonna have to do it alot more times, on gates all over the world. 8D
- I AM THE EVIL ARCHMAGE, FEAR MY... oh I just died like any common enemy
- Congratulations, sir. You are the head of the magic academy. Pretty much this world's Dumbledore. Now don't forget, if you mistakingly take any kind of worthless old item from any mage property, you're EXPELLED FROM YOUR OWN ACADEMY
- Alright, for this next Mage Academy quest, I need to rescue this really weak guy who's been living in a cave. Oh, here he is. Now he's following me so I can take him to safety. Hm, he's not gonna take this old stuff he left in this cave, so I might as well... huh? WHAT DO YOU MEAN I'M TEMPORARILY EXPELLED? What do you mean I have to go search for ridiculously rare drops (which will take me a whole week) before I can finish this mission? WHAT DO YOU MEAN THAT AS I CAN'T FINISH THIS [tornado fang]ing MISSION, THIS WEAK BOZO HAS TO FOLLOW ME UNTIL I'M DONE? EVEN THOUGH I CAN JUST DROP HIM WITH YOU, BUT YOU DO NOT LET ME. MAGE ACADEMY STEWART, I [tornado fang]ing HATE YOU.

I actually love this game, BUT THAT [tornado fang]ing MISSION

Offline Kit

• #1 wizard of disappearing
  • Master's Unit
  • hue
    • View Profile
    • Art stuff
Reply #171 on: May 31, 2010, 10:15:14 PM
- RED FIRE EVERYWHERE IN RED FIRE WORLD AND RED WALLS TO GO THROUGH. WHEN IS THIS DAMN GATE QUEST GONNA END
- Hey, you know that horrible gate quest? Guess what... you're gonna have to do it alot more times, on gates all over the world. 8D
- I AM THE EVIL ARCHMAGE, FEAR MY... oh I just died like any common enemy
- Congratulations, sir. You are the head of the magic academy. Pretty much this world's Dumbledore. Now don't forget, if you mistakingly take any kind of worthless old item from any mage property, you're EXPELLED FROM YOUR OWN ACADEMY
- Alright, for this next Mage Academy quest, I need to rescue this really weak guy who's been living in a cave. Oh, here he is. Now he's following me so I can take him to safety. Hm, he's not gonna take this old stuff he left in this cave, so I might as well... huh? WHAT DO YOU MEAN I'M TEMPORARILY EXPELLED? What do you mean I have to go search for ridiculously rare drops (which will take me a whole week) before I can finish this mission? WHAT DO YOU MEAN THAT AS I CAN'T FINISH THIS [tornado fang]ing MISSION, THIS WEAK BOZO HAS TO FOLLOW ME UNTIL I'M DONE? EVEN THOUGH I CAN JUST DROP HIM WITH YOU, BUT YOU DO NOT LET ME. MAGE ACADEMY STEWART, I [tornado fang]ing HATE YOU.

I actually love this game, BUT THAT [tornado fang]ing MISSION

lol I KNOW RIGHT?

Also, I'd like to see Ocarina of Time done.
If OoT has already been done, how about some Fable II?

they dont think it be like it is but it do

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #172 on: May 31, 2010, 10:16:25 PM
I'm not worried, I was just demonstrating that Nova needs to read a bit more closely; this isn't the first time he's missed a vital detail and made an incorrect assumption.

Mega Man 3

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #173 on: May 31, 2010, 10:23:04 PM
AW-RITE. Hard one for me, since I consider this to be the best damn mech game of all time, but let's go.

- VECTOR CANNON IS THE BEST WEAPON EVER why can't we use it practically more often >_>
- Aw, man. Zero Shift is so damn cool. ...and we get it close to the end of the game.
- Tons of ridiculously cool mechs to pilot and fight, and we can't play the whole game as Anubis or Vic Viper, just a crappy multiplayer mode. WHY
- As cool as the AI fight was, recycling last game's last boss is kinda weak. >_>
- Love Dingo. WHY does he have to be called "Dingo"? Seriously. DINGO?
- "MY MECH IS DAMAGED. CARRY MEEEEEE"
- Why change characters? Dingo has alot more potencial than Leo, and motive to fight against Bahram, but why just... switch protagonists like that?
- Too many weapons, so little time.
- ...I hate having to listen for that guy's cries just to find him in the container.
- That last war-like mech battle between tons of mechs... WHY does it mean I gotta play babysitter to tons of mechs? It could have been awesome to rip through things with my own private army.

- Ken's bajoombas, fruit mommas, love melons.

Haha, I can't disagree with anything here.  Not bad at all.  Also, I would've also taken playable Ardjet & Ken-tits as well!

Hmmmmm, how about Virtual On: Oratonio Tangram

Offline Dantonumanoa Ongdolota Amycronicon

• Unwholesome, unsavory and unintelligible
  • Neo Arcadian
  • o fuk my k/d ratio
    • View Profile
Reply #174 on: May 31, 2010, 10:29:26 PM
Jak 3

I put on my [twin slasher] face.

I also go by Spectro D., Idylleaus, Malabar, and Dumb-bit Twofuck.